vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Samay is shocked on knowing he has tumor.He says ..it can't be.Rusty also says perhaps the reports are false.But the doc saysthat I have only one patient by name khurana.He says that s has to be hospitalised for a day so that the tests can be done..Samay and R are sitting in the corridor...he is shattered...Rusty puts her hand on his...He is in tears..so now you have become Mrs.Samay khurana..you should be happy Rusty.R says I do not such a situation even to my enemies.But Samay says your hatred for me is greater than yuor enemity...Leave me all alone...Rusty you should rejoice ...Please go away from here...Rusty is all silent..Paddy gives her a call and says that Samay has filed a case against the tender that Deol got it by unfair means....R is shocked..Samay goes for the tests...Rusty goes to the temple and says to herself why is she not feeling happy on knowing Samay's condition..what's happening to me?i cursed this guy and when he is in pain ..why I am not happy?...She asks the Deity to show her the way..Then Rusty's spirit(Arey yaar...that same person appears in a white dress...filmi style)tells her that what she is feeling for S is not wrong.she says..he is your husband..you took sat phere .....Rusty remembers her shaadi scene .

Outside she meets Biji and K and thet her abt the court case.Samay inthe hos....sees R outside ...so you are still here..R asks him abt the case.

Samay says to Rusty...you really do not know who i am..you just don't...Why will I file a case against your papa...what Samay leaves behind he leaves it forever.The doc says nothing to worry....But the time is short....only one month...after that it will become serious..He tells them to bring Mohini's DNA ..blah..blah reports so that the treatment can be started.

At home,Samay's parents are shocked and feel uncomfortable when Samay says he needs Mom's reports.The father tries to leave and Samay stops him..saying ....I find that you are hiding from me some truth and Madan says..you are our adopted son ..not our own..S and R are shocked.

Precap:Samay says to Rusty I will face death If I do not have enemies aruond me .R is almost in tears.Biji tells Deol abt Tumor....he hardly cares sayin g that he is dying a bit early ..that's the only diff.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shanaz....deol too says that this guy faked as though he changed but he actually filed a case against me and he came to my house as though he changed.Rusty too is the culprit.I will never forgive this fellow.that was in today's episode.
kavi84 thumbnail
thanks for update though I hope Samay does not die from brain tumor
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Vasantha for a nice update.

Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NOOO MAN NOO THSI IS NOT TRUE..
shweetdreamz thumbnail
thanks alot vasantha!

😭
MizzSoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
will they kil of samay so rusty can with that other guy??
i hope not
i just started watching the show but the thing tat got me was the beginning of relationship for rusty and samay
n i hope tat she does fal for him
n i hope he doesnt die
tat would suck
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update vasantha. So, Samay is adopted, eh. Interesting twist to the serial.
krazybabie thumbnail
thnxwow u made it so brief iwas done in 2 mins
o/ updates from shows like KS take me 10 mins to read man wow
thnx
krazybabie thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

thanks.samamy didnt file the case.i think its prolly randhir's enemy.i hope randhir gets another loss.he's too too mean. 😡 😡 😡

ahah yea totally agree w/ u on that ahah he's just as arrogant as samay if not more