(M&G) Bandit Queen-thread 1

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

So another one..but before anything...the credit for this idea goes to Shamy2011 aka Shaks for giving me an idea for next story line. I am just helping her write this story for her...This will be mixture of Dhoom movie where instead of our munda Maan Geet is the main culprit in this story. So I hope you guys enjoy both of our effort and like Shak's idea😳😳

P.S. Yeah this was the surprise I was talking about πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prologue

"beep" 

The security system was unarmed now. She looked through her left and right making sure no one was coming. She moved swiftly and quietly around the house opening each door of the house slowly. She saw two couples sleeping peacefully on their bed, holding a spray can in her hand..she sprayed the couples with chloroform making them go into deep sleep along with everyone else in the house including the security guards. She wore a black mask hiding her face, only revealing her eyes. Her body bared the same color..making her blend in with the night. 

The bandit queen had a new target for the night. The Rathods. She had done a lot of research, had her team follow them to know their schedule. She was always prepared. She always studied her next victim leaving no clue behind. She goes to the study room where she smiles seeing her target; their safe. She knew they had the best safe in town. Rathods only weakness will come in handy. They loved to brag about their house, what new latest addition they added to their house and of course like all rich people they bragged about their money, now their weakness will come in handy for her. She quietly puts her bag on the table taking out a machine like advice. 

Their safe was very modern and very "hard" to break into but it was nothing for Bandit Queen. There were three knobs on the machine each knob had their own unique code to get into. She smiles...she has broken into every safe that one could have. This will be like a piece of cake for her. She puts the machine against the safe while putting her ear against it. She turns on each knob very slowly and carefully. She was hearing for the click while the machine made sure the alarm that was built into the safe does not go on. 

The machine allowed her only five minutes to break into the safe. She knew that she needed less time then that. She heard the click of the safe from all the knobs. She takes out the machine carefully putting it in the bag. She opens the safe. Inside there was a lot of money and gold jewelry. She quickly empties all the contents from the safe into the bag. Before leaving..she takes out red lipstick writing "G" on it before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, the Rathods woke up with a heavy head. He goes to his study room to get something when he saw his safe open. He goes near it and was shocked. The bandit Queen robbed him. He immediately calls the police. 

Pictures were being taken of the crime scene...police were shocked, another robbery by the same person. The police officer holds his hat in anger.

"G...who is this G that caused so muchchaos within four months."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cheers! Two girls gathered around their home holding campaign glasses. One of them turned on the news...

"It appears that Bandit Queen has struck again. This time her main target was the Rathods. The only clue she left behind is letter "G" written in red lipstick color. Who is she? The only main target seem to be high society class. Some are scared of this bandit queen, while some are praising her, considering her to be their role model-especially  young girls. She seemed to out smart everyone, including the police force. Many high society people are scared of their lives, anyone could be next but the question still remain what is police doing about it? Will they ever manage to catch her? 

While two of the girls laugh out loud praising for another great successful robbery, another one of them sat on the chair tending her wounds which she got while running away. She looks at her partners laughing and celebrating.

"Enough guys! There is nothing special to celebrate about..just another day at work" (Both girls look at the person sitting on the chair while their smiles disappeared)

"sorry G...who will be our next target?" One of them asked

G smirks..."For now no one...let this matter cool down before we strike again. In the meantime, get ready..we have to leave town for little bit..." (Both the girls followed G's orders)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The police captain threw the file on the table in anger. He was Rahul Chopra. The toughest cop in Delhi. He has helped catch many great criminals that most cops wouldn't be able to handle. He was the man of principals. He didn't' believe in second chances. A criminal would think twice before doing another crime. Now his main target was the bandit queen. 

He stood in the conference room looking at everyone with anger. Around him were many high ranked police officers specializing in criminal profiling. Everyone had their own special talent but yet none were able to catch the robber.

"People are asking for answers...what are we going to tell the public that we failed to catch a mere girl?" 

"Sir we are doing our best..."

Chopra: Officer Adi I don't want the best..I want results! You here! I want results. Get me the best police officer that we know. I don't care if the person is out of town. Get whoever that is in my office by the end of this week! (he gets up and leaves) 

So what do you think about Shak's idea? Interesting?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So Maan going to be the police officer who
going to catch the bandit queen (Geet) πŸ˜†

interesting

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
bandit queen... interesting... do continue...
-memorable- thumbnail
wow interesting story line Shak
waiting for more
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
awesome prologue
wow wat a robbery yaar!
grt storyline!
wat a mastermind is BQ or G
& wat fools r Rathods
cont soon!
just luvd it!
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Congrats Simi...new story ...wow.
Interesting concept...

So the officer is Maan...????
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wooow!! New story !! :) congrts !! :)
Interesting concept :)
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
and i guess maan is the best police officer...who will be given the task to ctach the bandit queen aka G...

this sounds nice, interesting n different...continue soon...
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
loved it,
continue soon.