cont soon
thnz 4 d pm

Thanks ananaya!
will update sometimes today😳
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zahra15

i loved it...hehe...geet as the bandit queen rocks n then we have got maan as the officer...this gonna be amazing...continue soon n thnxxx...

Thanks Zaha!
lets see what happens
and if it stays intersting like this l8r on as well😳
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

so geet is female version of Robinhood...

now Maan has taken this case in his hands...

waiting for their meet and chase...

interesting update...

thanx for pm

Thanks!
in a way yeah you culd say robinhood with Geet lol
will udpate seoon!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Hey guys,

thank you so much for your comments...and likes...

Here is the next part..I hope you guys like it😳

Chapter 2

Geet stood in front of the mirror as she changed into her regular avatar. She and her team had returned back from hoshiyarpur put two days ago. She always felt content and peaceful after her trip. That place is the only place that can keep her mind in check and remind her what needs to be done. Geet had a black belt in karate and taekwondo. 

She was the brains of this team, planning everything and making sure it will be executed perfectly. She was more of a serious person. She doesn't remember the last time she laughed or smiled. Her one weakness would be that she is able to trust people blindly. She cannot ignore when someone needs help or in pain. Her one weakness that often Meera chides her of. 

She wore black leather pant with a letter jacket army style that covered her body completely. She tied her hair into a bun...she proceeded to add eye liner making her eyes pop out...she went to the table and made sure she had all the proper tools. As she was zipping up the bag Meera came into the room with a worry face.

Geet: what happened?

Meera: Geet I am not getting a good feeling today. Lets postpone this robbery.

Geet (looks at her) Meera when have you ever known me to back out? I have made up my mind. Nothing will happen.

Meera: yeah I know..but...

Geet (interrupts her): Is Pari inside the house? 

She and her team planned to rob the Chopra's house two days back but since the situation over the last robbery still hot, they were forced to wait couple of days. In a way it was better, you know the saying "everything happens for a reason"? Well it gave them time to rethink their entrance plan...

Chopra had a very high tech security and cameras everywhere around the house. It is nothing for Geet that couldn't handle but how many cameras and where was the question. So they devised up a plan to have someone go inside the house to let them know everything.

Meera: Yes, she is in. She pretended to get hit by his car in front of his house and Mr.Chopra took her in until she recovers.

Geet (smirks) Good...you know your position right?

Meera: yes. I will wait for you few streets away from the house.

Geet (grabs her bag and puts it over her shoulder) Good...lets go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both arrived at their new target house. Geet puts on her black gloves and prepares for her robbery as Meera takes out her laptop.

Meera: Okay Pari gave us a screen shot of the house and where the camera are situated...(She leans closer to Geet...) Over here one outside of the entrance and one inside, there are at least one camera in each room, two or three in the hallway covering every angle...

Geet: hmm are there any on the terrace?

Meera: No...

Geet: okay that seems my way in then...is she ready inside to let me in?

Meera: hmmm but there is one problem...no one can open the doors from inside either without proper passcode...

Geet: That can be hacked into...am not worried about that...she knows how to do that as well...let her know to start breaking the code within five minutes..after that we have at least half hour to get in and get out...

Meera: Okay..I will be here..if I see anything suspicious I will buzz you...(Geet was about to get out of the car. Meera places her hand on top of her arm) Geet be careful

Geet: You know I always am (she winks at her...Geet puts her mask on before running off to her new target's house) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She stands outside of the house in the dark. She looks at every possibility, she already had figured out her escape plan with Pari...she sees one terrace..she quickly puts her bag on the ground to take out the tools. She takes out a gun with a rope attached at the end and a belt to put around her waist..

She quickly secures the belt around her waist, she shoots the gun, making no noise, two hooks come out of the gun that grab the concrete part of the terrace..she holds on to the bag before pressing the button..which slides her right up...she lands on both her feet in a crouching position..she looks around making sure no one saw her...

She stands outside against the terrace wall, completely hiding herself from the darkness...she looks inside waiting for Pari..she looks at her watch...six minutes had passed...she hated anyone that was late..even for a second...then she saw some movement in the room...someone opened the door...she looked at Geet smiling at her small victory.

Pari was her another right hand person. Tall, slim with the same outfit as Geet's except she was in heels. She is a bit more kiddish compared to her and Meera...but a very handy person. Pari could hack into anything, she knew more compared to Geet about technology. She can demonstrate great physical self-control in her work using acrobatics and strengths. 

Pari knew how to talk to people, how to make them do whatever can wants them too a skill that she often boasts about, a skill that helped her get into this house for this robbery. She is also a master of pick-pocketing- have an obsessive focus on theft is to the point that her safehouse is filled with gear and rappelling equipment to help her in various jobs with Geet.

She smiled at Geet. 

Pari: Hey "G" so we are almost there

Geet: Don't be so sure yet Pari...we still could be in danger

Pari: boo 

Geet: did you find out where the safe is?

Pari: Yes...its right down the hallway and into the study room to the right

Geet: Hmmm lets go...oh and what about the cameras?

Pari: Taken care of...I re-wired it so that it looks like no one is in the home when police review the tape

Geet (smiles) good...now lets go

Pari stood outside of the room keeping an eye..making sure no one was awake. She looks at the watch...15 minutes had passed by and still no sign of Geet..she was about to go inside when the door opened with Geet looking at her with a smile...both runs to the terrace..

Geet hands Pari her equipment...this time they will be leaving from the roof of the house to another building..just to be safe...they never use the same exit and entrance...both stood on top of the roof looking ahead..they shoot their gun...across the building...Pari and Geet fasten their backpacks

Pari: After you G...I will be right behind you

Geet: okay...(Geet shoots the rope first while Pari follows...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While, Geet was robbing the place..the police had their own hidden cameras planted inside the house three days back. For three days they waited and waited for the robbery to take place but that day finally came today. They were astonished by the robbery how slick and fast the girls are. 

Maan was impressed with the girl that entered the house, the stability and agility she had but what he was more impressed with were the tools she has. Some of the tools are very high tech something that even he didn't have any experience of.

There plan was to capture the robber as soon as she tried to open the door and end this once in and for all but all there plans failed when someone from inside opened the door. Rohit slams his fist on the table. Th

Rohit: Who opened the door to her?

Maan: I don't know...how did someone get into the house? Did you guys see anyone entering? (He asks one of the person that was in charge of keeping an eye on them from the cameras)

"No sir..it was def. someone who was already in the house..."

Rohit: Who went to their house today? Do you have any logs?

"It was all family members..except for one sir...there was a girl that hit by Mr.Chopra's car in front of their house...he took her into his house since she was unconscious"

Rohit: Damn it they thought of everything...

Maan smirked..for some reason..instead of being mad he was getting more and more impressed. What kind of girls were they that dared to mess with the police and left everyone speechless espeically Rohit. Who was known to place criminals behind bars and yet here he was trying to catch couple of girls...

Everyone looked at a women opening up the safe, some even smiled and some were shocked...Maan timed her..within Five minutes she was able to hack into what was suppose to be very high tech and secure safe with no problem at all...

He was getting more and more curious to see her face, she took out something from back of her pant pocket and wrote "G" as her clue...he wondered what "G" stood for. For last three days Maan wrote down every possible names that could start with G...after looking at the list..he managed to cross out half of the list when nothing sounded right to him. 

Rohit: Damn it now what..lets just go in and arrest them now...

Maan: hmm no...that is not a good idea..looking at them actually robbing the place...I bet they already have an emergency plan figured out in case. We might have to handle this differently.

Rohit: How?

Maan: Lets use their plan against them...(Everyone looked at him confused...Maan smiled and explained them the new plan)

Okay guys how did you guys like it?
Try imagining Angelina Joli equipment that she used in Mr.and Mrs. Smith for Geet😆
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago