Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrates SIMI 
new story with diff yet interesting concept  bandit queen  :G" 
mean geet and officer?????????????????????????????????
oh yes maan

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting. Maan as P.O. & Geet B.Q. Liked it.😊
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm..congrats on new FF! Jus read da prologue nw...interesting update! Update soon n pm wen u do!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh..interesting...me liking it hun...

cont soon

Reya <3
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!!!! Interesting storyline... Lokks like a female RobinhoodπŸ˜† Great
mishtimia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
intersting concept...
loved it...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome story simi..cant wait to see maan as a police trying to catch the bandit queen..
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oolala...awsome concept.cont soon
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS!!!! Shaks idea is awesome!!! 

I hope you guys like this part..am not sure about it...still need to get into the hang of things with this new story πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Chapter 1

"She is here!.." Someone shouted letting the other people around them know. Everyone dropped what they were doing as they all stood in line. A girl was distributing money to everyone in line while the two girls held the plate...everyone smiled and blessed her for helping them out. She was their only savior..without her they would've starved to death. A kid pulls on her leg..the girl looks down and smiles at the kid.

"Di..this is for you..." (The girl takes the card from the little girl and opens it..she reads out loud)

"To the best Di in the world. Thank you for giving me new toys to play with...when I grow up...I would want to become a Bandit Queen just like you..." The girl looks at her shocked...she pats her head..."NO..when you grow up..you will be a doctor so that you can help your people here..." 

Everyone smiled hearing her say that...they all knew who she was...they knew what she does in order to help them out with money..for that they were very grateful to her. They are always there for her when she needs help and or cover her true identity. They were loyal to her as much as she was to them. To them she was their savior and angle in disguise of a human. Whenever she would visit town..everyone would give her food...make sure she is comfortable...and make sure her whereabouts is not known to the outside world of Hoshiyarpur. 

"Okay Di..." The little girl hugs her...One of the girl stands behind her..

"G...we should head back home..." "G" stands up nodding her head...everyone cheers her name as she sits in the car. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man with three guys in the back is entering the building. He ignores everyone as he enters the main office. Rohit who was looking through all the files again looks up. The guy comes and shakes his hand.

" Hello Sir. My name is Maan Singh Khruana..You called me down here..." 

He was the best criminal officer solving over 50 murder cases and places many killers behind the bar at such a young age He was 27 years old, smart, strong with great looks. He grew up in a household of police officers. His dad, before retiring, was the police commissionaire, the best in town, now he is following in his footsteps. Criminals feared him and his name. 

He had his own methods and rules when dealing with criminals which might be seen as un-human but it always work. His seniors never try to question his thinking or logic giving him the extra space that he needs. He had no partner and liked to work alone where no one can question him.  

Rahul: Yes officer Khruana. Sit.. (Maan sits with a straight face..)

Maan; May I know the reason for calling me down here and why I was asked to drop my current murder case?

Rahul: this is the reason...(he puts the files in front of Maan...Maan picks up the file, looking through each page and every detail very carefully. After five minutes he puts the file down...)

Maan: This is a robbery case. This is not part of my field. Am sorry I won't be taking this case. (he gets up to go)

Rahul: Maan wait...(he stands in front of him) I would'nt have asked for you if I didn't think you can't do this. You are the best option we have so far. We need to catch a bandit Queen.

Maan: This is waste of time for me...A girl..you are asking me to chase behind some lunatic girl.

Rahul: Yes. I have a lot of pressure on my side and people are demanding answers, answers that you can give.

Maan; Am sorry..like I said this is not part of my field. If you need an investigator then I will more then happy to recommend someone else for you

Rahul: Maan alright...I guess you leave me no choice but to talk to your superior

Maan (looks at him with anger) Are you threatening me sir?

Rahul: You can take it whichever way. All am asking is for your help..just on this one case. Please, for the sake of friendship between me and your father. 

Maan looked at him..Rohit knew he played the right card. Rohit and Maan's dad have been best friends for over 20 years. Although, Rahul has always been known as the tough cop in town Maan's father Rajvir Singh Khruana was more of a lenient cop that always believed in second chances. He believed that everyone have good in there hearts and it is there job to show them that goodness inside them. Rahul never understood that method...he learned never to think with heart but with brains. 

Both having different thinking and ways to handle with situations often landed both of them arguing among each other. He knew Maan would not say no...Rahul never brings up personal matters while at work believing in strict professionalism but today he had no option. He looked at Maan for his answer although he knew what his answer would be.

Maan (thinks it over) Alright...I will help catch this Bandit Queen.

Rahul: good...I have a conference meeting set up to go over our plans and possibile idea of who her new target might me...follow me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G sat in the yard looking at the sunset ahead. She always loved sunset..it meant start of a new day tomorrow. God knows what tomorrow will bring her but for some reason she was having this unknown feeling as if something will happen. She watched the sunset thinking about tomorrow while sipping her glass. She loved coming here..Hoshiyarpur...her homeland. She grew up here once upon a time..she had a home here in the past now...she doesn't know the meaning of home. What it is like to have home and family. 

After every robbery...she distributes the wealth among the poor people...she helps them in whichever way she can. Yeah, some will say what she is doing is wrong..but in her eyes she is serving the community.. something that rich people should've done. She hated every rich people who thought that the world is theirs..that they can buy anything with their money even if it kills the other poor people. 

She needed to teach those very same people a lesson. She smirks. She picks up the newspaper with the headlines of the Rathods...she enjoyed seeing their worried faces...she throws the paper on the floor and sighs. She needed to come up with the next target...new plan, new target. 

"It sure is a nice view isn't it..." G looks to her left side to find her partner standing there looking at the sunset ahead. G makes some room for her to sit.

G: "It could be better...anyway have you done some research on our next target?"

"Things are still hot in Delhi...we need to wait..."

G: I know that...I am asking about the target after that

"Yes we have. Its the Chopras...they have many construction businesses around the world including some in US and London. He is richest man so far meaning tighter securities and precautions especially after our current robbery situation."

G (smirks) hmm nothing that we can't handle...espeically if I have you by my side Meera.

Meera (smiles at her and holds her hand) You know you can count on me for anything...we are more like sisters then friends Geet...

Geet: I know...you have been with me at every step of the way and I don't think I would be here without you.

Meera: We both have lived the same life and shared the same pain. I will do anything to be there for you even if it means of loosing my life.

Geet: Thanks Meera.

Meera: Lets go inside and discuss our new target

Geet (smiles): Lets go. (Both of the girls head inside discussing plans of their new target: Chopra.)

Hope you guys liked it!😳
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i am here tooo...πŸ˜†

nice start simi...waiting to see the best criminal officer falling in love with the bandit queen...continue soon
Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago