Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy for you that your problems is solved
Waiting for update of this also
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                       Chapter 14

Maan sat on Geet's bed with tears everything was gone all that was left was her essence in the room. He takes out a piece of paper from his pocket..it was his goodbye letter to his family. He was going to deliver that in the mailbox today but who knew that his life will take 360 degree turn. 

He walked over to the balcony chair where she usually sat for her morning coffee looking at the horizon in front of her...he slightly touched the chair trying to feel her presence but there was nothing. He picks up the chair throwing it across the room in frustration...he bangs his head on the railing with anger as he crumbles to the floor crying. 

"Maan" 

He looks up when she saw someone call his name. It was Adi standing there with a sad remorseful face.  

"Its over Adi..."

"Can I have a word with Maan Adi..." Both look back to see Rahul standing there..Adi nodes his head and leaves the two alone. Rahul holds a piece of paper in his hand and throws it on Maans face. Maan looks at the paper..it was his resignation letter..this letter was suppose to reach him tomorrow when he and Geet would've been far away from all this. He made sure to tell Adi not to give Rahul the papers yet...

"What the hell are you thinking? Leaving police force for a mere robber? How can you think of leaving all the hard work, dedication and the oath you made as a police officer? ANSWER ME! I never expected this from you Maan..never! Your dad is my best friend and I had respect for you when you chose to be a police officer just like your father but now I am ashamed to know that my best friend has a son like you! 

If you think you can quit then you got another thing coming. I could arrest you for aiding bandit queen during her robbery and helping her escape town BUT am not going to do that! This is still your case Maan; I am giving you two days JUST two days to get over this after that I expect you to be in my office to help close this case forever. I have informed your family..they all are waiting for you at the house."

He leaves Maan there alone as he took in each and every word said by Rahul but everything was soon forgotten. All he could think about was Geet...their moments spent together, her laughter but most importantly her tears. He broke her trust just like she had warned him to not do but what could he do? He was and still is stuck between two opposite poles...poles that can never be joined together. 

Geet sat in the police van in tears thinking about the betray Maan has done with her. He broke her trust forever..she trusted him enough to love him, being want to be with him and he smashed it into tiny pieces. Meera looks at Geet with remorse. After a long time, she was finally happy to find someone to share her pain with, someone who was going to make her forget everything and finally move on in life but that didn't happen. She will never forgive him for the betray. NEVER! She closes her eyes and flashback of her past replayed in her head...

Today was her sisters wedding, she was getting married to the guy she was in love with Rohit and soon to be her jiju. Her parents loved Rohit he was everything that they had hoped for. He never made her parents realize the class difference between them. He hailed for a rich family, he owned his own business dealing with constructions. 

A business that was passed down to him after his parents retired. Geet was so happy for this moment...she ran around the courtyard with Meera and her other friends as they played tag while her parents ran from once place to another overseeing the wedding decorations.

Rano (caught hold of Geet's hand as she was about to run past her) Geet..today I need you to stop playing and help me...

Geet (sighs) okay what do you need help with?

Rano: Go upstairs with Meera and see if Rachi is ready or not...the wedding will begin soon..the groom should be here any moment...go

Geet: Okay okay I will...relax mom

Rano: Now go! (Geet grabs Meera's hand before running upstairs to her sisters room...Geet opens the door busting in with laughter..)

"wake up!" Geet comes out of her thoughts when someone opened their car door...they were at the police station.."Finally caught bandit queen.." everyone yells in joy...they brought all three of them inside the police station. The constables pushes all three of them toward a private room.."this is your new home now...enjoy it..." (they smirk looking at them from top to bottom...they all started talking with one another in whispers..)

"I think we need to search them for you know.." (they look at them from top to bottom in lust) "for any weapons..." (one of them turns Geet around forcefully against the wall)

Geet: let go of me..I don't have any weapons on me...

"let us decide that..." 

Pari comes from behind and swipes his feet from behind him making him fall on his back on the floor...the other two constables charge toward Pari but she was fast...as soon as they were close enough she spins around in the air kicking them on the face..she lands on her feet with her hands still tied behind her back with the handcuffs...one of the constables rings the whistle that was hanging around his neck for backup...three or four police officers came running in the room with their guns...

Rahul comes in the room smirking seeing the constables on the floor...

"hmm trying to escape huh?"

Meera: We were...they

Rahul: Shut up! Speak only when I give you permission...Now all three of you against the wall...(None of them made a move...Rahul gets angry and goes toward Geet..he was about to raise his hands on her...)

"Stop!" (They saw Maan standing there looking at them...Geet turns her face away in anger so does Meera and Pari...he stands in front of Rahul..) "This is still my case so if you don't mind I would like to book them as well..."

Rahul: Glad you are back to your old self Maan...(he looks at him and then Geet...Pari sees Maan standing closer to Geet..she goes closer to him and trips him on purpose..)

Pari: sorry I didn't see you...(all three of them turn around against the wall...Maan does his search starting with Pari and Meera but his eyes were on Geet who had her head turned around...Maan hands were about to touch Geet when Rahul came in between..)

Rahul: Maan why don't you meet me in office...our lady constable can search the bandit queen. (he looks at her with anger...)

Maan: But

Rahul: NO ARGUMENTS! Go wait for me in my office. (Maan nodes..he looks at Geet one more time before leaving helplessly. Geet closes her eyes trying to calm her emotions..she didn't want to be shown as weak in front of the police...no Bandit Queen can never be weak...she had to show them who she really is...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan leaves the room closing his eyes in pain. I have to talk to her..I have to tell her my side. I had not choice, at first all I ever wanted was to catch the bandit queen put her behind the bars forever but as I got to spend more and more time with her the more she attracted me. Her simplicity, her truth, her pain everything about her called out to him. 

All he wants to do is be with her but now he will never get that chance. And why should he get another chance? He doesn't deserve her at all but he has to tell her his side of the story after that he will let her decide what she wants to do.

He was about to go into Rahul's room when he heard commotion outside of the police station. He sees news reporters, tv channel crew and the people that she robbed all trying to come inside if it weren't for the constables holding them back. Maan looks at all of this shocked..he sees one of the constables standing around..

Maan: What is going on? Who are they all?

Constable: They are here for the bandit queen sir

Maan: What! How did they found out?

"I told them..I called them here..." (Maan saw Rahul coming toward them with a smile. He stood next to Maan as he addressed the media...)"We have finally caught the bandit queen...she will no longer be a nuisance to our society, rest assure that we will put the bandit queen and her associates behind bars for a long long time."

A guy sat in front of the television eating a bowl of cereal flipping through the channels. He immediately stopped when he heard bandit queen's name. He drops the cereal bowl on himself, without paying attention, when he heard she has been caught. He crouched in front of the television to pay attention to the news...

News reporter: how did you guys catch her?

Rahul: Well we cannot go into too much details. All I can see is that this mission wouldn't been possible without Officer Maan Singh Khruana. He was the one that helped us catch bandit queen red handed and gathered enough proof against to trial her in court. (Everyone flashed Maan's photo..he had to put his hand in front of his eyes to block the camera flashes)

"Mr. Khruana could you please tell us more in details of your plan? How did you come up with it?" 

Maan just stood there not knowing what to say..he had a lot of people asking him one question after another about the case but he wasn't able to answer them..all he thought about was Geet...her sad face, her tears, her hope and trust vanished right before his eyes and he couldn't do anything to stop it...

Rahul (realized Maan's state...) enough of these questions now...

"What about our stuff? When are we going to get back all the things she robbed from us?"

Rahul: We have list of the items that were stolen from each of your houses..as soon as we find out where she put the stuff we will let you all know. thank you! (The constables held back everyone as Rahul and Maan left...) Maan come into my office...(Maan quietly follows him to his office..as soon as he opens the door he was shocked to see his dad sitting in the chair looking at him with anger...)

Maan: Dad

Rahul: Rajvir he is all yours...

Rajvir (smiles at Rahul and shakes his hand) Thank you Rahul you saved our reputation...(he looks at Maan with anger) lets go home..everyone is waiting for you

Maan: but

Rajvir: No arguments Maan Singh Khruana...lets go!

Rahul: You guys go through the back...media is still outside...(Both nodes their head)

Maan: Sir I will be back tomorrow to end this case

Rajvir: No you won't...(he hands Maan some papers...) these are your transferred papers...you are going to Mumbai next week!

Maan (looks at the papers) WHAT! No way! This is still my case!

Rahul: Am afraid its not and its for the best! (Maan throws the papers on the floor before leaving the room with anger...he sees Geet coming out with constables to take her to her cell...he looks at her as she passes by him...she never looked at him..simply ignored him..he runs after her and stops in front of her...he looks at the constables...)

Maan: Give me five minutes (They nod their head and leaves) Geet listen to me...I was going to tell you the truth...I will...(he sees his dad standing behind her with anger...Geet turns around to look at the person...he was exact replica of Maan more like an older version of Maan. He puts his hand on Maan's shoulder ignoring Geet..)

Rajvir: Lets go Maan...(he signals constables to take Geet away...he looks at her retreating form with sadness)

Okay guys sorry for the delay! So time to introduce new characters and move the story forward😆
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 wow wow i am first hurry 
first time 
love the update 
its so sad sad 
i hate rahule 
how can he do that 
please maan ko ider hi rehny do 
please one time to maaneet ko milny do
ye kya ho gya 
and how is the other boy
is he a character or just a scene 
please update soon 
waiting for BM 
you are look in hurry in this update 
please please do something 
that maan will never leave this case 
love u 
seher 
Edited by love4all - 12 years ago
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb dear update next part soon thanks
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow i am first hurry 
first time 
love the update 
its so sad sad 
i hate rahule 
how can he do that 
please maan ko ider hi rehny do 
please one time to maaneet ko milny do
ye kya ho gya 
and how is the other boy
is he a character or just a scene 
please update soon 
waiting for BM 
you are look in hurry in this update 
please please do something 
that maan will never leave this case 
love u 
seher 
Craziest_MG thumbnail
no...poor maaneet...cant see them like this.
meena.. thumbnail
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
now i want maan to go against all not to care about anytrhing
not even his father want to see real MSK who never bows down to anyone
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum update dear
superb emotinal
but from when msk is listening to other words rather than his heart
and mind
waiting fr next updaye
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simi, glad to see you back. Missed you a lot. Just read the last updated parts of DQ and CL. Why, no PM, that too from so long. Me super angry.