Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

omg omg omg omg !!!!

i luv this story!!!!

gosh read it in one go even though i have two exams and so many assignments lined up!!!!

gosh i just luv it simi!!!!!

i feel so bad for Geet!!!! And i luv Maan as well... i luv how they both feel attracted toward's each other but yet deny it!!!

i luv how they work out *wink*

i know once maan knows about the past he won't go against her...or at least i hope...

update soon pweez!

zuzu
wow I am seeing you after a long time...well I mean your post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
damn girl what aer you doing here and still updating ur fan fics? Yes I get ur pms but still haven't read it yet or rather have caught up with ur fan fics😭😭 

good luck in ur exams and make sure u do ur assignments as well...lol

lets see if it works can't say much you know the usual..keep the story in suspence and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will update 2day😳
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

zuzu
wow I am seeing you after a long time...well I mean your post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
damn girl what aer you doing here and still updating ur fan fics? Yes I get ur pms but still haven't read it yet or rather have caught up with ur fan fics😭😭 

good luck in ur exams and make sure u do ur assignments as well...lol

lets see if it works can't say much you know the usual..keep the story in suspence and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will update 2day😳

hahaha i decided to take a break from studying and read a fanfic something i don't have the time to do anymore...but i decided to catch up with one of ur work's...and bandit queen caught my particular attention😳...and me just loving it ..hehe

awwh it's okay jaani...catch up whenever u can.
i am planning on catching up with shetan ka ghar sometime soon as well πŸ˜‰
in my FF " i see right through you" i have a really really evil Geet...so it's nice to read someone else's work where Maan is the devil...lolz
i am ending Two broken hearts soon though...but may come back with season 2.

thx for the luck...i did well...i was so happy once i found out yesterday

waiting for ur update jii...i am sure u will rock it πŸ˜

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hahaha i decided to take a break from studying and read a fanfic something i don't have the time to do anymore...but i decided to catch up with one of ur work's...and bandit queen caught my particular attention😳...and me just loving it ..hehe

in my FF " i see right through you" i have a really really evil Geet...so it's nice to read someone else's work where Maan is the devil...lolz

hi zee good to see u at this time wondering r u not having college this time or bunking the classesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abinash079

hi zee good to see u at this time wondering r u not having college this time or bunking the classesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am in class ...having my laptop out...taking notes and surfing IF πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail

hhaa its good to take a break...you don't want to over load with information and end up forgetting half the stuff during ur exams and all...i did that...ui looked at my exam and was like W*F is this hheheheh 
glad you like this so far...someone gave me this idea am like hmm for once Geet is different...I am planning on writing another fan fic where Geet will be different (not evil) but different lol...hehe and Maan will be so sweet and nice but tht is later...

Shetan ka ghar take ur time..with that...so many threads with tht fan fic for the first time lol

OoO evil Geet..that will be so interesting to read...I will read that first and then catch up..heheeh

yay you passed one of the exams..party time!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
am here guys
trying to make it long for you guys to make it up for last weekπŸ˜†
-memorable- thumbnail
how much more time it will take ??
mrs.msk thumbnail
                      Chapter 12

"Okay is everything decided now? Armaan you will come with me while Pari and Meera will stay close by for anything amiss but they will be a call away..."

Pari: Okay G...

Meera: Everyone understand what to do? Armaan you understand the plan?

Maan looked at Geet payed very close attention to how she worked and planned..he was impressed...she took care of every single details, had a back plan and even her back up plan had a back up plan...it has been a week since Geet last fell ill...not once did he leave her side while she was unconscious of course he didn't know why but he knew that there is something inside him that craves for her, something that wants him to be near her all the time. He could watch her all day if it was up to him but what was the feeling he has? 

After couple of days when the doctor announced that she was better, she wanted to go on this mission. Things have already been delayed and she just wanted to keep her mind busy of everything especially Armaan. Meera had already informed her how Armaan took care of her when she was unconscious and how worried he was for her..Why? The feeling that she is beginning to have for him could he feel the same way as well? Well whatever the case might be for now she didn't want to indulge on that...how can she trust him? Can she? 

Meera watched both of them lost in their own thoughts. From the looks of it she knew they might be thinking about each other, the feelings they might have for one another but is too nervous or scared to say it especially Geet. From the past, she knew it is really hard for Geet to trust someone like she had trusted him, it is hard for her to put faith in someone like she had placed in him. 

She just wondered when she will ever forget her bitter past and move on. Even she had lost her parents with Geet's parents but she knew if it wasn't for Geet then she didn't know where she would be right now. Geet taught her how to be strong and get what is there's who knew that this would become their profession being a bandit queen will become our identity, our main reason to live and survive. 

Pari: Guys...(Everyone looks at her coming out of their thoughts...)  okay are we still on?

Geet (shakes her head) umm yes...we are..we are going there tonight..

Maan: If you guys don't mind me asking...whose house are we robbing tonight

Pari: woh

Geet: You don't need to worry about that..just know that you are helping me rob if you think you can't do it then let me know

Maan: no no I got it..just needed to know

Geet: You don't need to know anything...

Meera: uhh okay then guys we know what to do so lets eat and discuss everything else later (As Maan was leaving..he looks at Geet who was angry..)

Maan: You know you could do a better job in putting up a defense wall...its better to share then fight it (he leaves Meera and Geet alone..Meera closes the door and looks at Geet baffled)

Meera: For how long Geet will you do this to yourself?

Geet: What are you talking about?

Meera: tell him how you feel before its too late..I can see it in his eyes too..how much he loves you

Geet: What nonsense Meera

Meera: I know what I am talking about...the minute he had heard you are sick he ran up here to see you, he stayed up the whole night looking at you, feeding you, making sure you were comfortable. Its like he understood what you needed before you even knew what you needed. (She puts her hand on Geet's shoulder) let go Geet..we both lost someone we loved now we all we have now. You are like my sister. I can't stand to see you in pain. I think its time that you, we move out of this life. I want you to lead a normal life Geet...

Geet: That is not possible Meera...

Meera: it is possible and I know you can do it...you just have to trust in yourself...you have to learn to trust others..just tell him that you love him...and see what happens...(she leaves Geet alone after that letting her think in her own thoughts)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet and Maan stood outside the building they were going to rob. Maan was confused since he knew who lived in this building but more then anything he was confused why this unusual pattern. No one in this building was rich nor may have owned anything expensive that people or media knew about. Geet placed her black bag on the ground taking out two masks..she hands one to Maan...

"put it on before we head out.."

Maan: okay..do you mind telling me why we are robbing this building?

Geet: lets just say its a distraction for the real job we have to do...(she looks at the building across them...) okay lets go...(She runs toward the opposite building..Maan runs after her...both reach the terrace level..she takes out the blue map putting it on the ground. She kneels on the ground while Maan holds the flashlight he just looks at her with amusement.) There...the person lives on this floor...Aditiya Chopra (Maan almost drops the flashlight on the ground hearing his name...)

Maan: Who is he?

Geet: uhh you..(she stops midway remembering Meera's words about trusting him...she looks at Maan who was looking at her for some answers...she stands up..) he is uhh our decoy...the night when we uhh found you on the road..he was following Pari...we did some digging and found out that he is a policeman.

Maan: So to get back to him you guys are robbing him?

Geet: no use him for what we have planned...anyways...(she looks at the time) its almost time...get the gear out...(Maan takes out his bagpack taking out a gun type thing that shoots arrow acrross the building..it was the same one that Maan saw Geet using the first time he was watching her. He wanted to hold it in his hand to see what it was like...he looked at it very closely..he liked it..it was state of the art..Geet puts her backpack on...) Okay you ready...(she was about to take the thing from him)

Maan: Do you mind if I do this?

Geet: okay..just aim and shoot...(Maan holds the gun thing straight in front of him shooting it..the arrow grips on the concrete wall on the building across them...Geet steps on top of the ledge..) okay hopefully you are not afraid from heights..

Maan: How can I when you are with me...(he winks before he secures himself against the rope before zipping right through it..Geet just stood there thinking about what he said...) Geet come on (he yells across the building..she quickly goes on the rope sliding toward him..Maan catches her and helps her out...) Okay where next

Geet: huh ohh umm (she shakes her head to focus on the mission) he is on the 23rd floor...

Maan: okay then lets go...(he saw the exit door on the terrace...Geet holds his hand) 

Geet: No..there are cameras near every exit and elevators in this building...we have to go some other way

Maan: Which way? (Geet looks down over the ledge while putting on something on her hands Maan follows her lead knowing what she is thinking...) No way Geet..there is no way we are going to...

Geet: suit yourself...(she jumps over the ledge..Maan quickly runs after her to catch her...he looks over the ledge and was shocked to see Geet climbing down the building using the same rope that was shot from across the building...she looks up to see Maan looking at her with worry...she motions for him to come on...he slowly climbs down the same rope to follow Geet...she stops midway waiting for Maan to catch up...)

Maan: what happened?

Geet: We are here...(she looks inside the window..there was darkness..) looks like no one is here...

Maan: How do we get in? 

Geet (tried to open the window but it was locked) as expected...I have a back up plan...she takes out a glass cutter and carefully draws a small circle just above where the window hook was...she opens the window slowly while making sure there was no movement inside the room...she goes inside the room..while Maan climbs down the rope following Geet in...)

Maan tried to find Geet in the dark room

"Geet where are you?" (he felt someone put a hand over his mouth...he closes his eyes when a flash light was pointed right toward his eyes...)

"ssh...DON'T say my real name and stay quiet...here is your flashlight..." (Maan nodes his head...)

Maan: looks like no one is home

Geet: hmm too bad...I like a little challenge...(she points to various things in the room to get the whole picture...) hmmm what can we do...(she checks behind the paintings to see if he has a secret safe or anything that might be worth stealing..)

Maan: what are you looking for?

Geet; nothing in particular...lets mess this room and stuff whatever valuable you think it is..

Maan felt really bad for Adi...he wished he could've warned him in time for this..but why him? As far as he knows he has nothing in value at his home besides his laptop and all...wait laptop...does he still have the screen saver of them two together in the police force? (He quickly scanned the room for the laptop...he went to his computer desk...he saw the laptop there...he sees Geet in other corner looking around..he quickly takes the laptop in his hand to hide it somewhere...he looks at the bottom of the bed...he bends on his knee quickly to put it underneath the bed...

"what is in your hand?"

Maan (looks up to see Geet looking at him from across the room...he holds up the laptop in his hand...) uhh its a laptop..wht did you find?

Geet: I found a watch and other jewelry that seem to be old..maybe his mothers...

Maan: How do you know that it doesn't belong to his wife or something

Geet: This looks like a bachelor's den...and besides I don't see any pictures of him with a girl...lets go look outside..

Maan: uhh you go I will look around here for more things...

Geet: okay..don't stay too long in here..I don't want anyone to become suspicious or many any noises

Maan: okay...(he watches Geet leaving the room..he quickly turns on the laptop to erase the picture but to his surprise the laptop was password protected) damn it Adi..one time I needed you to be less smart...damn...(he puts the laptop in the bag before heading out. He saw Geet still looking around for something valuable...) did you find anything...

Geet: this guy is really simple...I am disappointed..

Maan: What do you expect from a police officer

Geet: hmm I expected a lot of things from the police force...(she looks at him with pain) but anyway...lets find some one more things

Maan: hmm yeah..

He knew she was again thinking about the past he didn't want to push her after what had happened to her before...both started to look around making a mess here and there...both brushed their hands against each other when both were grabbing something at the same time...both look at each other...then they turned to look toward the door when they heard someone open the door..Maan grabs her arm to hide in a corner..he covers her with his body as the door opens...both were very close to each other..Geet kept looking at him while Maan looked around for any sign..keeping her safe...he turns to look at her...

There was something in her eyes the way she was looking at him...he felt more connected to her...her eyes displayed love for him...he felt so guilty...he wanted to tell her the truth...he didn't want to betray the love because in reality he was falling for her as well...he was in love with a bandit queen...but can he fall in love? Will his job allow him to fall in love with a robber? A criminal? No..they won't...he needed to tell the truth..he would rather face consequences from her rather then from anyone else...he turns his head away so that he doesn't have to look at her...

"uhh we need to go back..."  She nodes her head... "lets go back toward the bedroom..." (He sneaks his head outside a little to see if he sees Adi anywhere...he heard some noises in the kitchen..) "we don't have enough times..lets go..." (Both headed toward the bedroom to go back the same way but stopped half way when the lights turned on...)

"Don't move..who are you guys?"

Both turn around to see a man standing with a gun..Maan was confused..it wasn't Adi...it was his boss Rahul..."what is he doing here? Where is Adi? Have they been following them around?"

"I am going to ask one more time who are you guys?" (Geet puts her hands on top of her head slowly bringing it down toward her back neck...) "Who are you!" 

She quickly withdraws something and hits him on his knee making him fall on the ground...she goes near him and kisses on his cheek writing G on it...she winks before holding Maan's hand to leave from the front door...Maan felt jealous when he saw her kissing Rahul's cheek...he wanted to punch him on his face for that...as soon as they were in the elevator..

Maan grabs her face..pulling her mask up a little to reveal her lips before kissing her..she looks at him shocked..he kissed her lips until he was sure that they belonged only to him...he pushes her against the corner of the elevator putting his one arm around her waist and the other behind head to push her more toward him...Geet slowly puts her arms around him hugging him tight..she starts to respond back to his kiss slowly..

Maan lost his control the minute she responded back...he nibbled her bottom lip to tell her to open up...she was about to when the elevator door opened...Maan backed away after coming back to his senses...he looks at her with guilt and remorse..

"woh uhh..."

Geet comes close to him and wipes her lipstick from his lips...she smiles at him letting him know its okay...she brings her hand toward his hand..holding it tight..both walk out of the elevator holding hands...

"lets leave before anyone sees us..." (Maan follows Geet out of the building quickly...Geet called Meera to start the car..Maan pulls Geet in the dark alley..he takes both of their masks off...)

Geet: what happened?

Maan: Geet whatever happened between us...

Geet: its fine

Maan: no...its not..what was it? Why did I had the urge to kiss you to take away every existence of that guys touch...why...(she looks at him shocked...) why did I get jealous when you kissed him? (he punches the wall..) what is this feeling...

Geet (thinks about Meera..."could he be in love with me? Can I really trust him...can I really move forward and forget my past? She puts her hand on his face to make him look at her...she puts her other hand on his heart...it was beating fast...she takes his hand and puts it on top of her heart..) do you feel my heart beat? Its fast like yours...

Maan: yeah...(he looks at her...)

Geet: I love you Armaan...(he looks at her shocked...he backs up a little..guilt overtook his body...love...he was in love with Geet too..but he can't take it forward without telling her the truth...she holds his hand..) Meera was right..maybe I can move forward and forget my past...you are my first love Armaan...I don't care if your memory comes back or not..it doesn't matter to me..all I know is that you are the first person that I trust..I know you won't let me down...

Maan (looks at her with tears...) I uh...Geet..I need to tell you something...

Geet: Not here Armaan..we need to go first...

Okay guys am gonna bring in some twists and move the story forward..I hoped that I provided enough action in this part...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-memorable- thumbnail
ha sandwiched your post 
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -memorable-

ha sandwiched your post 

ahha yeah 
hope u like it😳