Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
                    Chapter 10

"Get off of me..." (Geet looked at Maan as he still lay on top of her...)

Maan: Like I said no..you would have to apologize to me for hitting me

Geet (scoffs) No ways..I don't say sorry...

Maan: well then I guess we will be here for a while then (Geet smirks...)

Geet; Are you sure about that? 

Maan looks at her confused..she raises her leg up slightly rubbing it against this leg..Maan loosens his hold on her hands feelings her touch...her touch had magic...he was getting lost in it...as soon as she felt his hand loosen from her hands..she punches him on his stomach and does a backward flip as soon as Maan moved away from her...Geet runs toward Maan to attack him but Maan was quick on his reflexes and moves away from her on time...she raises her leg to kick him but Maan ducks and trips her...she roles over and stands up on her feet putting her hands up in defense mode

"Looks like you have great reflexes..."

Maan: Yeah looks like it...I didn't know

Geet (smirks) Okay lets see how you handle this (she starts throwing punches toward Maan which he ducks each and everyone of them quiet smoothly...at the end when both of them had no energy both looked at one another...)

Maan: wow...that was

Geet: Looks like you were some kind of martial artists before you lost your memory...you picked up quiet fast

Maan (smirks) does that mean I am in the group?

Geet: it depends on everyone

Maan (wipes his sweat and walks toward her) what do you think? (he stands in front of her crossing his arms across his chest) After all you are the leader

Geet: As a leader it is my responsibility to take everyone into consideration without them I don't do anything

Maan: Okay I understand...by the way can we be friends (she looks at him shocked) I mean to say that it looks like I am going to be with you guys for a while or at least until I get my memory back until then can we be friends? You guys are the only one for me as of now. I don't remember my past..I don't even know if I have a family waiting for me at home or if I am married or not...All that as of now, don't matter to me since I don't remember anything...

Geet (dries herself) we have to go eat now...(she leaves the room leaving Maan standing there..."I will get you to be my friend..that is Maan..oopps I mean Armaan's promise..." He thinks to himself and smirks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile at the police station...

Rahul: Adi do you have any information at all about Maan? It has been a month and still he didn't contact us at all...I am worried what if they found out his truth...

Adi: Sir how can they and plus I know Maan will be able to handle any situation that comes in front of him

Rahul: I know that..but I have to give answers to his family members...his Dad managed to tell his dadi that he went out of town...she doesn't know that he is undercover

Adi: Sir I understand but give him some time...am sure he will find a way to let us know of their next plan

Rahul: I really hope so..he has another week and if he does not contact us by then..then I will have no other option but to bring my men to him

Adi (looks at him shocked) what sir...but that will ruin the whole mission...what if they escape..Maan had said not to do any of this and because of his insistence one of our men didn't go with him...

Rahul: I know but I cannot risk Maan's life...he is my responsibility...find a way to contact him if you can...we know where they live but we cannot do anything without proper proof...

Adi: Okay sir..I will let you know his status sir..anything else sir?

Rahul: yeah what happened to the jewelry from the last robbery? Has it been found yet?

Adi: No sir...we are still trying

Rahul: try harder...I want results you here

Adi; Okay sir...

Rahu; hmm you may go now..."Damn it..Bandit Queen very soon we will catch you..."
Maan was in his room...for the whole day he had been doing whatever obstacles they threw his way...he passed all of them with flying colors..of course once in a while he made mistakes on purpose since Meera was still very suspicious of him...at the end of the day even she managed to believe that he really lost his memory but still he was worried...he needed to be in their group or else he would not know where they are robbing or have a solid proof proving that this is the bandit queen...

"Can I come in?"

Maan looks at the door and saw Geet standing there..."sure..this is your house..you don't have to ask..."

Geet: I know...I just came here to let you know that we have decided, as a group, to let you in our group..(Maan smiles) but you still have a lot of training to go through

Maan: wow thank you very much...and yeah I am willing to go through anything you guys ask me to do

Geet: Another thing..more then anything trust is the most important aspect for us...we all trust on each other not only with our secrets but with our lives as well...we all have each other's back in case of trouble...if someone breaks our trust then that person no longer has any right to be with us...

Maan thinks about what she says and someone inside him it was making him feel guilty for doing this..."did he really wanted to do the mission now?" She stands in front of him...) Don't break our trust Armaan...(she turns to leave but then stops...) As for your other question about friendship...(he looks at her with curiously) Yes, I will be your friend but just don't break the trust (she walks away saying that...)

"Why don't I feel happy that I got what I wanted? I needed to get into their group and have then why I am filled with remorse? Why I am not happy that I am one step closer to my goal?"

Geet goes to her room confused..all she had to do was tell him that he is in our group...but then why did she accept his friendship when that wasn't part of the plan at all? Why? She never accepted any guys friendship before and made sure that they were no where near her then what makes Armaan so special? What is it about him? She bangs the table hard with frustration when she wasn't able to answer any of her questions...

"why can't you admit that you started to like him Geet..." She looks up and saw Meera standing there with a smirk..Geet gets up looking at the window..."stop lying to yourself and just admit it.."

Geet: I am not lying to myself and I don't have any feelings for him..that word is no longer in my dictionary...

Meera: No but love is...you cannot deny it Geet..love will always find its way

Geet (looks at her) there is nothing to deny Meera...I don't like him

Meera (sighs) okay as you wish..but remember one thing Geet...love is essentials..maybe that is what you need to move on..(she leaves her alone...)
Geet sat with her sister as both ate ice cream together..their favorite thing to do together on a Sunday afternoon...Geet looks at her elder sister who seemed lost in her own thoughts with a smile..she smirks and nudges her sister to bring her out of her day dream...

Geet: what happened sis? Thinking of someone? (she winks at her..)

Rachi: shut up Geet..am not thinking of anyone

Geet; ohh really? Then I should tell mom and dad about this and mention the picture

Rachi (looks at her shocked) Geet you will not do anything like that

Geet: Then tell me were you thinking of the person from the picture?

Rachi (blushes) Yes...

Geet (hugs her) oOo I knew it...what is his name of my jiju?

Rachi: Its Rohit...

Geet: wow when can I meet him? 

Rachi: whenever you want but first we have to talk to mom and dad...

Geet (gets up) Don't worry about them..I know how to handle them...you just let me meet my jiju

Rachi (hugs her) you are the best little sister I know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What has my life become because of one incident...the incident that took everyone away from me...I can never forget nor move on from my past...its who I am because of it..."

"Can I be in love? What Meera said is it true?" (She shakes her head no...) "Meera doesn't know what she is talking about..how can I like him?" She sits on her chair thinking about her robbery plan in order to keep herself busy...

Maan on the other hand was in the same situation...confused about his feelings...he kept questioning himself again and again trying to find out the reason for his weird behavior..trying to find out why he is not happy about his progress..why? His thoughts were disturbed when he heard a noise from outside...he looked out the window and saw an old guy which Maan pursued to be a beggar by judging from his clothes...he could see Pari and Meera going outside..he was confused at to why Geet wasn't there...

He quickly made his way downstairs to see who it was...

Maan (looks at Pari) kya hua

Pari: Yeh pata nahi kaun hai

"Please food...I need food..."

Meera: I will go and get some food that we have left over

"Thank you beta...god bless you..."

Pari (looks at the person in front of her...she walks closer to him when he sneezed on her hand...) ewww

"sorry beta..I couldn't hold it in..." 

Pari: Its okay (she goes inside to wash her hand...Maan was about to go inside too when he heard his name...)

"Maan..."

Maan turns around to look at him confused...

"its me..Adi..." (he coughs out loud)

Maan (looks around to see if anyone seen them..he stood there pretending to keep an eye on him): What are you doing here...(he whispers while looking around...)

"I have a message for you..."

Maan: hurry and tell me

"Rahul sir wants to know your progress and he is planning on sending the team here to raid the house"

Maan (looks at him shocked) what?! No..it will ruin all my efforts..I just got into their team..I need more time

"okay how much"

Maan; I don't know...(he heard someone walking noise..) someone is coming..I am going...(he hides behind a pillar to go back to his room...Adi pretends to be a beggar again...Meera comes with food and gives it to Adi...)

"bless you beta..." (Maan smirks hearing him talk like that...he sighs in relief when he leaves the house without any suspicion) 

Maan goes to his room..."Okay I have to focus on my mission now...I have to get more closer to Geet in order to learn more about her past..." He looks ahead with determination...
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yay im first again!

loved the update
maan is in the gang and is geet's friend but he cant break her trust...which he will have to...or will he...
this ff is getting more & more interesting! =)
Edited by xISTx - 12 years ago
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
LVD D UPDT
BT YAAR YE GEET KA PAST KAB KHULEGA😕
CONT SOONNN

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nw mor curious 2 knw geets past...lol adi beggar haha suits him
awsome prt simi
Craziest_MG thumbnail
interesting.
Nice update simi.
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice prt
maan getting close dear
ossum
waiitng fr nect prt
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was awesome simi🤗🤗🤗🤗

loved it from the core, your efforts to show about them (Geet's past & Maan's life) is really working ... i mean, it is making us to look forward more ... something fishy for sure (in Geet's past life)
overall, it was so touchy & emotional (from my side), indeed very much interesting
loved it, totally
eager to know what happened to Geet's past that she turned like this, how come meera & pari joined her, how much they know about Geet's past, what will Maan do when he will come to her past ... & all such questions

do cont soon & do PM me
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seems the girls have some background story

did maan found out what they do with the money/things they steal
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Trust s sumthg dats more important in one's life..
And nw maan s going to break her trust..!
Eager to noe about geet's past..
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey simi once again nice update dear
maan geet fight interesting
maan getting in to group wow
geet accepted maan frndship wow
meera saying geet to admit she likes him
geet past pain ful
adi as beggar hilarious
maaneet both confused for their inner thoughts