hey Geet dont leave him after escaping from jail
what the hell Police think they can capture Bandit queen forever
ha hahahahahaha
funny na
next update plzzz
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sad update!!
Feeling bad for Maan..Poor fellow was only doing his job but Geet won him over by her simplicity..How both of them will come together now??Am sure Geet will not trust Maan from now on..
It looks as if there is some history between The Khurana's n Geet..I felt the lat para did give some hint of it..
Stupid Rahul..He got Maan transferred..What will Maan do now??
Update soon..

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh hate rahul!
Saddy update but awesum part!
Lovd it!
Update sun
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,tum  ney  kya  karthiya...
ab  kya  hoga...loved  it...looking   fwd...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da rocking update! Update soon n do pm!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
oh no maan is transferred i hate that rahul for it
waiting to see what new twists come
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very sad update
Both are separated...like it was all planned against maaneet...
Even rahul was taking him off from this case...now how will he help her
Please update soon
Very much eager to know what will happen next...!!!!
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭
sabkuch thik kardo... jaldiii...
princesssarah thumbnail
hey simi sweety...howz ya??
glad that you are going to update...waiting to read bandit queen...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay...can you guys finish this thread after this update? So I can make a new thread starting next week!😃

Chapter 15

Maan stood in front of his family..everyone was looking at him as if he had comited a crime. Is it a crime to fall in love? He didn't fall in love with a robber but with the person behind it..he fell in love with Geet...the same Geet who he could see spending the rest of his life with. The same Geet that he wanted to share her pain with. She was his and wanted to make her his forever. His dad paced back and fourth with anger while his Dadima and his younger brother stood there.  

His mom had died when she gave birth to Vicky. He was just five, his Dadima was the next best thing he had close to a mother. She never made him and Vicky realize the loss of a mother.  He looked at Dadima who kept her head down with sadness. She was the only one that supported him in everything that he did but now he doubted she will stand by his side to make his dad understand. Vicky his younger brother, who was currently in his 3rd year of college has been his best friend. 

He didn't want to go into police field like him and our dad..he wanted to do something artistic. Ever since he was little, he always have been very creative and he was proud of his brother for doing something that he loves. He, on the other hand, had no choice..it was expected and always stated ever since he was little to be a police officer. 

He became just that so that his father would be proud of him. No matter what he did or had done his father always showed pride for him and it showed in his eyes. Now, as he stood there, he could see that pride is no longer in his eyes. There is nothing but sadness and anger for him. 

Rajvir: Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Maan: No...I did nothing wrong

Rajvir: Nothing wrong? You risked everything espeically my reputation for that robber. If it wasn't for Rahul to cover up this whole mess then god knows what would've happened.

Maan: Her name is Geet dad...And she wasn't born as a robber...did you ever think what made her like this?

Rajvir: NO and I don't care either. I can't believe that this is the same person standing in front of me. Before you didn't think twice about any criminal, you placed them behind the bars and let the court decide its faith. Now you are arguing back for that girl?

Maan: GEET! Her name is GEET...(he yells)

Rajvir: Enough! You are going to be transferred to Mumbai until further notice. Rahul already got the approval. Pack your bags tonight!

Dadima; Rajvir what is this...how can he go to Mumbai

Vicky: yeah dad just forgive bro once...am sure bro won't do this again

Rajvir; I have made my decision...I never thought that Maan, my own son, would do something low like this

Maan: I did nothing wrong dad...if you could just give yourself a chance to see her and talk to her then you would see what I am seeing

Rajvir: Rajvir Khruana never nor ever will talk to criminals that don't deserve his respects. Our job is to put them behind the bars and save innocents not become one of them. 

Maan: I will pack my bags right now. 

Dadima: Maan..wait

Maan: No Dadima...he made his decision now I will make mine..I love Geet and I will continue to love her no matter what. (he marches up toward his room to pack. Rajvir leaves the room as well before Dadima could put some sense into him. Vicky follows Maan to his room...he knocks on his door waiting for Maan to open the door...Vicky hugs Maan as soon as he did..Maan smiles and hugs him back)

Vicky: She must be one special girl that you are willing to leave your family.

Maan: Who said I am leaving...I will always be with you and besides I will come here to visit you and Daidma whenever I can.

Vicky: Can I say something?

Maan: Sure..anything..

Vicky: I am proud of you for doing what is right. 

Maan (sighs and sits on the bed with a sad face) I feel so guilty for not telling her the truth but I was bounded by my duty. She can never trust me again. She hates my name and my sight. How can I ever face her again.

Vicky: Its never easy bro but I know you won't give up. I know you will fight for whats right. By the way how does my future bhabi looks like?

Maan: Where do I start? She is a mysterious person for sure, very reserved, knows how to fight, shy when she wants to be and angry like a jungli billi at the same time. (he smiles...) She looks like an angle espeically when she wears all white. She does this little thing with her nose when she is mad. When she enters a room, she lights up the whole area with just her presence. She makes you feel like you are not alone. She is definitely someone special, I never came across someone like her before and I lost her. She will never talk to me anymore..I want to help her but I don't know how. What can I do or say to let her know how much I love her?

Vicky: Its okay bro...I know you will find a way and if god willing you guys will end up together against all odds.

Maan: Thanks Vicky..now help me pack...

Vicky: Do you have to go?

Maan: Yes...its best for now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet sat in her cell, she was separated from Meera and Pari...she listened to the news channel..she could see the tv from where she was sitting. The tv was hung in the corner, she saw Rahul addressing the press with Maan. Seeing his face brought tears...she turns her face away as she listened to Rahul explaining how Maan caught her. "Why did you do this to me Maan? Why?"

"Would you have fallen in love with him if you knew he is a police officer?" (She saw her inner conscious looking at her with a smirk..) "Admit it...you would've hated him the same way like you are hating him now..."

"Yes I hate him for lying to me..."

"But what if you knew Geet who he was all along..then what?"

"I would've hated him before too...I hate all police officers...they all are nothing but cheat...they cannot be trusted and this has proven again to me..."

"You don't hate Maan...ask your heart...it beats for him..."

"No it doesn't..this heart doesn't beat for anyone...not even him..." (She hides her face between her legs while crying...)

Geet opened the door with a smile. As per her mom's instructions, she had to help her sister get ready before the groom arrived. She was so happy that her sister will go to a big household and to get a nice husband like Rohit. Geet wished that she would get someone like Rohit jiju..someone who would love her unconditionally like jiju. As soon as she opened the door she saw her sister sitting in front of the mirror.'

Geet: Wow di you look like a princess

Rachi (turns around with a smile) thanks...

Geet: Jiju will faint seeing you like this..(Rachi blushes) can I help you finish getting ready?

Rachi: hmm forget me..first you come here...(Geet sits in front of her) look at what you have done with your hair...let me fix it...I told you so many times not to play around as much

Geet: I know but I was playing tag with Meera and everyone...I couldn't help it...(Rachi takes the comb and starts brushing her hair) 

Rachi (after few minutes she was done...) There...you look so much better now..(she looks at Geet with a smile..she smiles back..) you know what is the best thing about you? (Geet shakes her head no) Your smile...always keep it like that..it lights up the whole room. (Geet does a cheesy smile which makes Rachi laugh..both laugh at each other while they made one silly face after another...

Geet opens her eyes with a smile but becomes sad when she realizes where she was. "I can't let my team down...I need to figure out a way to get out of here...after that I will think about Maan...I will get my revenge...tomorrow will be a new day..." 

She lies down on the hard rock bed but sleep was far away from her..she spent the whole night thinking of ways to escape but nothing seemed to fit well enough for their escape. 

As soon as she was about to sleep, a constable runs his stick against the bars making a "click click" sound...

Constable: wake up...(Rahul sir wants to talk to you...he comes from behind and waits for the constable to open the door. He steps in and signals the constable to leave)

Rahul (stands near her...) I am going to make it simple...tell me where the jewelry is that you have stolen and I will talk to the judge to reduce your sentence

Geet (smirks) come up with a new routine inspector...

Rahul: You have no idea who you are messing with...

Geet: A middle aged cop that takes his job little bit too seriously.

Rahul (slaps her) don't think I will go easy on you just because you are a girl. Tell me where the jewelry is...

Geet: Never...good luck finding everything!

Rahul: Think about your friends

Geet: Ohh believe me inspector I am..and I know them pretty well...I was your last resort since they didn't confess anything either. The fact of the matter is that the jewelry is gone. (She smiles...)

Rahul (walks out of the jail cell) Well then have fun rotting away in jail for a long time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reporters were everywhere, flashing lights from all around the corners as soon as Geet, Meera and Pari came out. Today, they were being taken to the court for their decision. All three knew what their punishment would be and they didn't care...Everyone started pushing each other to get a better picture of the bandit queen but they didn't know who is the real bandit queen among the three girls. One of the reporter comes close toward Meera, Pari and Geet..

"one picture please..." (As he was taking the picture..he trips toward Meera...) "sorry"

Meera: Its okay...

The police takes the girls away to the police van...the van drove away...all three looking at the reporters running after the van to take one last picture of them.  While in the van, Meera signals Pari and Geet toward her hand. She was holding a pin..she moves closer to Pari to hand her the pin. The constables were busy talking with one another so they didn't notice when Meera and Pari switched seats with one another...Pari took the pin and started working on opening up the handcuffs, while she was doing that. Geet started coughing...

Constables: Be quiet

Geet: sorry...got something in my throat...

Meera: You wouldn't have something that could help her dry throat would you? (She looks at them with a smile...the constables looks at one another with a smile...)

Constables: uhh I have water...

Meera: Aww would you help her drink it? You see our hands are tied

Constable: of course..what are we here for...(The constable gets up with a water bottle. He crouches in front of Geet..she leans closer to him so that he can help her drink the water...)

Geet: Thanks...

she smiles at him...she looks at Pari from the corner of her eyes..she nodes her head yes...Geet leans back) on the other hand I need something else...(Pari kicks him making him land on his back...Geet steps on his stomach as he yelled in pain. The other constable tried taking out his gun but before he could do so...Pari kicks him on his face...Meera sat there in the corner yelling and screaming at Geet and Pari as they fought with them. Pari uncuffs Geet and Meera.. All jump out of the moving van, they all landed on the road with minor bruises. A white mini van, stopped in front of them...

"Get in.."

All get in...

Meera: Thanks Yash for saving us! 

Yash: I am glad you recognized me with my photographer disguise on 

Meera: How did you know about us?

Yash: its all over the news...I was watching tv when I heard about you guys being captured. I ran over here as soon as possible to help you guys escape. I knew Pari would be able to unlock the handcuffs.

Pari: of course nothing is impossible for me...

Meera: So where to next?

Yash: It will be better if we leave this city for a while. Its not long before they find you guys...

Geet: NO! We are not leaving...not until I get my revenge from Maan...

Meera: Geet forget him...

Geet: NO I can't! 

Yash: Geet there is no point..I asked around and he is leaving the city. They are transferring him I don't know where though.

Geet: HE CAN'T LEAVE! 

Meera: Geet you know we are with you no matter what. For a little while, lets leave this city for a little while and then we all will come back with you to take revenge on Maan. Please Geet...

Yash: Yeah Meera is right...and until then I will find out where he is gone. He can't hide for long

Pari: Yes G...please listen

Geet (looks at the people in front of her..."they were right...she couldn't risk their lives for her own selfishness...she already made a mistake once but not anymore...") okay...you guys are right...lets leave this city!

Yash (hands them some papers) these will be your new identities for a while so that no one can trace you...I have another car waiting for us on the highway...we need to keep switching until we get to our destination...(he also hands them a bag...) your clothes are here..when I stop the van...you guys can change in here while I prepare the other van for you guys...good luck guys! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan says good bye to his family at the airport. He looks at Geet's photo as he boards the plane..."I will be always with you Geet..."

Okay guys so what you think? I couldn't let her go to jail..what fun would that be? ðŸ˜†