Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it.. felt bad when she said Dont break our trust.. poor girl.. what'll happen when she finds out that Armaan is Maan..
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
superbb yaar,...
eagrly waiting 4 next partt..cntnue soonn
-memorable- thumbnail
love their training session
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! well written! sorry 4 alte likes n comments n sory cld nt like the update as error in posting😡
Awesome update!
loved it!
its getting more n more interesting!
so maan eventually passed all tests!
whoa they both did put up a great fight with all sorts of intimacy *winks*
wah! Meera is so quick at analysing things!
so now denial of feelings!
poor maan regretting his mission now a bit but then focussing on his mission!
ha ha adi the bhikari lol! suits him!
aww the past of geet was so cute!
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm!
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Simi please add Link of "Kingdom of Fear" in your FanFic Index page...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                      Chapter 11

Maan woke up early and got ready in his sweat pants and black vest...he knew Geet's schedule, he knew that she would be sitting on the balcony having coffee. He grabbed a cup of coffee for himself and made his way toward her room. The door was slightly opened..he smirked when he saw her sitting at her balcony having coffee just as he predicted. He knocks on the door to get her attention...

"Come in.." 

Geet assumed it to be Meera when she heard the knock so she didn't bother turning around to see who it was. Meera is the only person that would visit her in the morning to have cup of coffee together. Maan stood near Geet looking at her as she sipped her coffee unaware of who was standing next to her. Maan cleared his throat to get her attention. Geet comes out of her thoughts and looks at Maan...

"what are you doing here?"

Maan holds the coffee cup in front of her..she looks at him and then at the coffee in confusion...

"I thought I bring you a cup of coffee that I made but to my bad luck you are already drinking it...no worries do you mind if I have a cup of coffee with you? Friend?"

Geet: Umm sure...

She sits down nervously in her chair as Maan pulled another chair right next to her. She was feeling quiet nervous sitting with him close and most importantly alone in the room together. Her stomach was doing some funny movements inside for the first time. Meera's words kept replaying in her head.."you are in love..." can she? 

She still wondered..last night she didn't get any sleep just thinking about what she said...even now she was thinking if it is possible for her to be in "love" with where her life is at now, all she has is possible dangers lurking around. She has her team to look after as they count on her to make all the decisions. 

Maan looks at Geet very closely from the corner of his eyes. He loved the way she was drinking her coffee drowned in her own thoughts. Everything about her attracted him even her anger and her rudeness but still her inner thoughts bothered him. It wasn't important for him to know her past, all his mission include is to get proof from her when she is actually robbing the place to close this case forever but somewhere deep inside he wanted to know her past. 

What caused her to become a bandit Queen? 
What happened in past that changed her? 

But some part of him wanted to know the past to help her. Never in his life did he thought that he would be this obsessed about a girl. Or be this interested in someone's life but here he was in front of one person that interested him. Whom he can not understand or make up a possible scenario to define her behavior. He truly wanted to know her inside and out. 

Maan: so what are you thinking of? You seem lost...care of share?

Geet (Looks at him): just thinking...

Maan: About...(He pushed her to tell him)

Geet: about...life in general...the past, the present and the future..who knows what tomorrow might bring

Maan (sighs) at least you remember your past I don't even know mine. Where I came from, who are my family and all...I don't know my tomorrow..so far all I know is that I am with you...I mean with you guys...(he corrected himself before things get weird...)

Geet (gets up) trust me its better that you don't remember the past. 

Maan: Why do you say so? Don't you want to remember the memories? Your childhood? Your parents?

Geet (looks at him with pain) NO! Those are the very things I want to forget...my childhood, my parents, my sister, everything! (she walks away in pain and anger)

Maan (was left confused) sister? I need to have Adi do some research on her past or at least on her sister if she is alive then we can get something on her. but how do I leave this house without any suspicion? 

Geet went to the bathroom and cried until she could cry no more. She wanted to forget the past, the nightmares, everything and anything that related to her past. She often scolded Meera for bringing up the past...she wanted to move on but couldn't...she wanted to forget but couldn't...Meera is the only one that knows about her past...she has been her best friends since childhood just like her parents and Geet's parents used to be friends..now all the both of them have is each other...

she sits on the floor half cried and laughed when she remembered the joke she played on her sister which resulted in a slap and from her mom but at that time the joke was worth it. She had gone to bed with a victory smile knowing that her sister would be awake all night scared. Geet hugs her knees remembering the sweet moments she had which were taken away from her.

Geet ran to Meera's house barging in without knocking. This was like her second home. Meera's parents treated Geet like their own daughter. Geet stopped in front of Meera's room hiding something behind her back. She saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed, an evil planned hatched in her brain as she quietly walked to the bathroom grabbing a glass of water. She tickles Meera to see if she wakes up when she didn't she throws the whole jug of water onto her.

Meera: GEETTT (she shrikes and sits on the bed trying to dry herself...) 

Geet: How many times do I have to tell you...my name is Geet...not GEEETTT...(she jumps on the bed next to her...) what kind of friend are  you?

Meera: A way nicer one apparently at least I don't wake you up like this

Geet: hmm well for that you have to wake up early now don't you? Anyway, I have to show you something..

Meera (frowns) okay what is it?

Geet (gets off the bed and locks the door...she quickly sits near Meera again and holds a photo in front of her..) guess who he is...

Meera (looks at the picture...) how would I know? Who is he?

Geet: Well (she smiled) this is my future jiju (Meera was shocked and screamed...Geet puts her hand on top of her mouth to shut her up) sshh I don't want anyone to know...I just wanted to share it with you

Meera (nodes her head...Geet slowly removes her hand) omg what is his name? what does he do? how did your parents find him?

Geet: Chill Meera...I don't know his name, I don't know what he does but from the looks of it he seems from a good family and my sister found him. (she jumps near her) you know my sister and I are going to meet him...

Meera: what..can I come too?

Geet: hmm okay...we have to approve him before anything..but I like him already..

Meera (looks at the picture) yeah me too...(both hug each other) okay I am going to get ready..

Geet: hmmm okay...

Meera (steps out of bed) ohh and don't eat all my chocolates...

Geet: Don't leave them in front of me then...(she sticks out her tongue at Meera as she slams bathroom door)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan goes downstairs leaving Geet alone in the room unaware of her current state. Currently, he needed to get out of the house to make a phone call to Adi. If she wasn't willing to tell him then he would have to find someone who can tell him what he needs to know. He sits outside in the lawn to clear his head of everything especially the thoughts about Geet. She was slowly getting into his head, he can't sleep at night without thinking about her, without having her images flash before his eyes. He runs fingers through his hair in frustration. He needed to do some ti-chi to get his frustration out and refocus on his case

He saw Kaka going toward the gate with a basket...an idea forms in Maan's head..he quickly runs to stop him from leaving the house...Kaka looks at him confused

Maan: Kaka ji where are you going?

Kaka: woh beta I am going to the market

Maan: ohh then can you do me a favor?

Kaka: sure Armaan beta...what is it

Maan: Well since I am being trained by uhh the girls...I needed some weights that are fit for me...I wanted to know if you can get them for me

Kaka: Sure

Maan: okay I need two 50 pounds dumbbells...

Kaka (shocked) what? How can I carry those?

Maan: ohh now what..(he pretends to think...) there is one way..what if I go by myself and get what I need as well as do your grocery shopping

Kaka: but

Maan: kaka you work so hard let me do something for you...(he takes the basket away from Kaka) I will do the shopping just write down what you need and I will get them...I promise

Kaka (agrees) Okay...(he hands Maan a piece of paper) here are the items I need...make sure you choose nice vegetables and fruits..

Maan; okay I will...(Maan smirks as his plan worked..he makes his way out the house...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera who was watching the interaction between the two was becoming suspicious. There was some part that didn't trust Maan..something about him that makes her not believe whatever he says. She always had a knack of recognizing people ever since her childhood..she could tell whom to trust and whom not to trust very easily but Armaan was different. Whenever she gets close to figure him out he changes, she didn't want him to be in their group until her feelings goes away until she was sure that he could be trusted. 

She could see the feelings that Geet has for him in her eyes and vice versa although both are denying their feelings for one another. She didn't want Geet to be hurt again, to be heart broken again. Only she knows how hard it was for her to see Geet depressed, almost fighting with the will to live after what happened. Geet is the only one she has in her life and she will make sure that Geet is protected no matter what.  

She quickly goes after Maan to confirm whether she is right or not. She saw him walking out the gate..she waited for couple of minutes to create some distance between them before heading out. She stayed couple of feet behind Maan as she followed him. She was sort of relieved when she saw him going the market route but then it confused her how he would know the way to the market without asking anyone.

Maan knew the route like the back of his hand..he knew every street and corner in Delhi of course it comes with a job. He was going to the market when he sensed someone was following him. His instincts are never wrong. He was trained to divert anyone that might be following him and was often praised by his fellow mates in the field. He puts the basket down on the floor under the pretense of tying his shoes. He just needed to get a glimpse of who was following him so that he can plan his next move. He saw a figure disappear behind a tree. He knew it wasn't Geet..he could recognize her from anywhere. So it was between Pari and Meera. He stood up going over Pari and Meera's characters...

If it was Pari then she wouldv'e talked to him by now. He knew that she has a small crush on him and would use any opportunity to talk to him or even touch him. Not that he minded but ever since Geet he didn't allow any girl to be near him. He concluded that it must be Meera since she still didn't fully trust him but he had to make sure before doing anything. 

He saw a restaurant..he goes inside the restaurant under the pretense of using a bathroom...he took slow deliberate steps on purpose to give Meera enough time to catch up to him. He went inside the bathroom opening the door just a little bit for him to see the face of whoever was following him. 

Meera hid behind the tree as soon as she saw Maan bending down to tie his shoes. She just hoped that he didn't see her, she sighed in relief but soon relief turned into confusion when she saw him going into a restaurant. She waited until he was inside to follow him. She went inside after a minute but failed to see Maan. She saw men's bathroom.."maybe he went in there..." she stands near the bathroom but excuses herself from opening the door. She hides behind a pillar when she saw him coming out of the bathroom. "Maybe I am being paranoid for no reason...maybe we could trust Armaan.." 

She waited until he left the restaurant to follow him again just to make sure. Maan waited inside the bathroom for Meera to show up. He knew he had to play it safe and not let her suspect anything about him. He waited for couple of minutes before making his way out of the restaurant to run his errands. 

Meera watched as Maan asked couple of people for directions, she quietly followed him to the market and watched him shop for the things on his list. Maan made sure to spend as much as he could pretending that he doesn't know what he is doing until Meera was satisfied enough to believe him. He could see her from the corner of his eyes watching his every move. 

After a while, Meera gave up and decided to go home. Maan sighed in relief when he saw her going away. He pretended to buy the vegetables until she was completely out of his sight. After another 15 minutes he decided to call Adi. He goes to the sports store to buy his dumbbells in case if Meera still decided to stick around. He saw a guy with bluetooth...

Maan: Hey can I use your phone for five minutes...

"F off..." (the guy turns around giving Maan an attitude making him angry. Maan holds his collar with his both hands..the guy looks at him with fear...) Okay okay here you can keep it if you want as well...(Maan smirks and takes the Bluetooth from him...he puts on his hoodie to conceal the ear piece. He goes near dumbbells checking them out as he dials Adi's number...he roles his eyes when he doesn't pick up..."come on Adi I don't have time.."

After few more rings, someone finally picks up..."hello..." Maan heard a sleepy voice...he wanted to punch Adi on the face..here he is working on the case while he is sleeping peacefully  at home..

"Adi its me..." (Adi sits up hearing Maan's voice..) Hey Maan..

Maan: I don't have time to talk..I need you to do some research on Geet's past...she told me that she has a sister..find out if she is still alive and if she is then go to her house and interrogate her about Geet. 

Adi: umm okay...how will I contact you?

Maan: i will call you in half hour...find whatever you can until then

Adi: but

Maan: No buts...get going..(Maan hangs up the phone..he kept pacing back and fourth looking at random stuff buying himself time..he looks at the time...10 more minutes till time is up...Maan couldn't wait any longer..he wanted to know her past and if he has some lead through her family members. He had no other choice..Maan calls up Adi again...) did you find anything?

Adi: Yes I ran a background check on Geet..she is from Hoshiyarpur but there is nothing about her family members in the data.

Maan: Then go to Hoshiyarpur and give me all the information about her family members, her sister or any other relatives that she might have contacts with

Adi: Okay...I will meet you to give you the information

Maan: hmm okay bye...(Maan throws the phone in frustration..."Ugh why is it so hard to find anything about her?")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera came home after seeing Maan for herself. She now knew that he wasn't the bad guy at all and that he could be trusted. She sees Pari sititng in the living room looking worried. When Pari saw Meera she quickly goes up to her and hugs her crying.

Meera: Pari what happened

Pari: woh Geet..I had gone to call her down for breakfast from her room..when I didn't find her in her room I checked the bathroom. The door was locked so I decided to wait for her knowing that she would come down on time. When she didn't I knocked on her bathroom door after getting no response from her I picked the lock open and saw Geet lying on the floor unconscious.

Meera (shocked) what?! (she runs upstairs to her room...) 

Pari: Meera doctor is checking her up. So far she has a fever and it looked like she was crying..

Meera (stops) crying?! 

Pari: Yeah...Meera I have been in your group for three years now and not once did I ask you about your guys history especially about Geet's. Please tell me what happened in her past.

Meera (looks at Geet lying on the bed while the doctor checks up on her) I will tell you tonight Pari. (she puts a reassuring hand on Pari's shoulder) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan came home bringing all the stuff. He goes to kaka to give it to him but saw that he was sad. He didn't see Pari or Meera anywhere around either. 

Maan: Where is everyone?

Kaka: Woh Geet beti is not feeling well. Both are sitting with her.

Maan (was shocked) what?! what happened? She was fine in the morning

Kaka: I don't know..Pari found her lying unconscious on the bathroom floor. 

Maan drops everything on the floor and runs upstairs to see her. He was getting worried and scared. He felt as if someone had stabbed him on the heart..he felt his life slipping out of him..he quickly opened the door and saw her lying on the bed. He slowly goes near her and sits by her bed holding her hand...Meera and Pari quietly leaves the two alone.

GRRR guys I am not getting enough comments/likes...why? I try to update every week for you guys and all I ask in return is either for comments or likes. I know like button doesn't work sometime so that is totally understandable but comment button is always around. 

I have OVER 580+ ppl in my pm list...OVER 580...it takes me more then 15 minutes to send pm's to everyone...it is a lot of work! I don't demand anything in fact I listen to whatever comments/questions/ideas you guys might have. I don't mind writing for you guys but what is the point if I don't get the comments I should be getting?

I DO NOT want to make put a condition in front of you guys saying.."I will update ONLY if I get 300+ likes..." NO! I DO NOT want to make you guys like anything if you guys don't like it...And I certainly DO NOT want to create a whole new pm list either...too much work...

So that being said starting next week I will update ALL of my fan fics whenever I can...I will be getting busy with work as well since the Feb. month is ending creating more work for me to do.  

I want to focus my attention more on Bramachari Maan since I am planning on ending that fan fic either by March or April. I know I am being really behind on that fan fic that is why I want to get it out of the way because I am sort of losing interest in that fan fic. I  DO NOT want to leave it unfinished either. 

Also, next month I will be going in for a surgery and this will require for me to take a week off for work until I get better but I will let you guys know more on that later...

So again I seriously do apologize to all my readers and especially to my regular readers who comment and wait for me to update..I just hope you guys know where I am coming from. 
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

awesome update

loved it loads

con soon
xx
Edited by xISTx - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m happy dat maan n geet both developing feelings fr each other...nw geet's past will b revealed...

awesome update...

i really loved it a lot...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
hmm...what is Geet's past...??
Aww...Maan is falling for Geet...is falling...? No...he has already...hehe.