MG:Tangled Lovestory Thread 2 IMP NOTE PG 45

Posted: 12 years ago

Thread 2

For most people Marriage is the beginning of a new life . . . For some people it is the end of their lives. The thing that counts most in the pursuit of happiness is choosing the right companion . . . But what if you don't get the choice. A successful marriage requires falling in love with the same person again and again . . . That is if you ever loved that person.

She dreams he gets hit by a bus.

He hopes she gets incinerated in a car blast.
Twist of Fate . . . They are Husband & Wife.

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Prologue (Thread 1)
CHAPTER 1 : The Wedding Night
CHAPTER 2 : The Wedding Night
CHAPTER3 : The Wedding Night
CHAPTER 4 : The Wedding Night
CHAPTER 5 : Give the Devil his Due
CHAPTER 6 : Give the Devil his Due
CHAPTER 7 : One Hell of a Wife
CHAPTER 8 : One Hell of a Wife
CHAPTER 9 : At loggerheads

Thread 2

CHPATER 10 : At Loggerheads
CHAPTER 11 : Young Love... Trampled
CHAPTER 12 : Twisted Feelings

PM LIST

Those of you who wish to be PMed for the updates please add this username in ur buddy list . .

In the prologue I had mentioned Maan is five year elder to Geet... Guys there a slight change there... he is now only two years her senior.

This update is for four very special people . . . My Shika Di, Ashu di, Nidz and Gouri Di . . . Luv you guys *Hugs*

CHAPTER 10

At Loggerheads

"How dare you" Maan breezed, eyeing Geet as though he were a predator and she his timid prey. But the catch was... Neither was she a prey nor timid. Heck! She was a clever woman.

"You started it!" she spat, talking a step in his direction.

"No you did" He retorted with agitation, "You lied to my parents!" He approached her, a step closer.

"Correction there I did not LIE! I just set the whole thing, my friend lied" She scoffed, "And hello Mr Khurana, it was you who kissed me without my consent"

"And you kicked my key without my consent" he replied.

They were now standing a step away from each other. "You stink" she bit out, "First wash your face and you might also want to change your mouth wash." She didn't need to tell what it meant! The chit had also messed with his fresher. He shook his head, jutting his chin as he hauled her to himself, slamming his body onto hers. "I stink . . ." He pause, and then looking in her eye lowered his face upon hers, adding "Now even you do" he rubbed his cheek against her while she pushed at his shoulders in repulsion.

"Jerk" she shouted, as he left her waist while he smirked.

Unexpectedly, he made a run towards the washroom and just as she realised what he was about to do, she ran after him. Both of them banged against the door, trying to push their way inside first. They stumbled shouldering their way into the washroom.

Her hands reached out to open the tap when he came in front of her, pushed her aside. She glared at him while he scowled back at her. And then . . . A lot of water was all over him. She puffed as she placed the now empty bucket onto the ground. He charged towards her while she maintained her position, clearly not intimidated by Mr I-love-Glaring-and-I'll-Chew-Your-Head-Off.

He smirked as he stopped before her . . .

What most can he do! The bucket was already empty!

And then . . . She was wet head to toe as he turned on the shower, below which she was foolishly standing.

She stomped out of the washroom after having changed. She looked at her Mr Hubby bee who was sniffing the shirt he was wearing with a frown. She smiled as she recalled how last night she'd sprinkled ladies perfume over all of his clothes.

Walking past him she razzed, "You smell like a girl"

He ignored her as he lifted his perfume only to find it empty. He then checked all the spare bottles, and undoubtedly the annoying little chit of a wife had emptied them.

"Gadha" she razzed, standing behind him.

He turned to glare at her. "What did you call me" he demanded, leaning over her in dangerous proximity.

"You heard me" Geet bit out, "You see I do not repeat myself"

"You did not call me a donkey" He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh no . . . No Maan" she battled her eye lids, "I called you a gadha . . ."

"And you're a chuiya ki tail" he retorted.

"You haven't changed one bit" they spoke at the same time.

Then they both chuckled . . . pulling each other into a hug. And then it struck them both like a bolt of lightning, as the past memories crowed their minds and they pulled away from the other in a rush. They stared into each other's eyes similar emotions playing on their faces. The yearning of going back in time became suddenly so overbearingly painful such that the present seemed to blur. Their hearts lurched as they recalled the good old days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Past~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geet=16, Maan=18

She stood by the bed room door.

Her heart in her mouth, and butterflies fluttered in her tummy as she fidgeted with her nails, breaking them between her fingers. An ear to ear grin adorned her face as she stared at the mansion door, from where he would step in any moment now. She giggled as she heard the door open, and then she as her eyes took in his sight, she let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding.

With baited breadth she waited for him to look in her direction . . . One . . . Five . . . Ten! That was it! She had been hopeful he would come running to meet her but no he did not even bother to spare her a single glance. That after a year of staying away! She was upset . . . She was mad . . . She was frustrated and darned angry! If he didn't want to meet her, then even she wouldn't. 'Jerk' she scowled as she stomped inside the room.

After some twenty minutes she heard faint sounds of someone trampling up the stairs. Soon the door creaked open and she was sure he was now standing near the room's entrance. She looked at the lamp by her side as she sulked and pouted. 'Ab yaad aayi hai meri' she mumbled to herself. Her ears alerted as she heard him approaching her but she continued to stare at the lamp. She felt the mattress press slightly as he settled next to her.

"Gussa ho" she heard him whispered. She twitched her lips as she chose to keep mute.

"Baat nahi karegi" he asked softly. She shook her head.

"Accha hai, even I have no interest to talk with you" He huffed.

Her mouth opened in a wide 'O' as she whipped her face to look at him. "You don't even look at me when you come and now you have the nerve to say you won't talk with me. Hello! I am the one suppose to say so. You should be apologising"

"You won't come to receive me at the airport and you want me to say sorry." He retorted.

"You never told me I had to come" she replied.

"Great! Ab yeh bhi batana parega" he scoffed.

"Meera ghar pe aayi thi, hence I couldn't" she said, "But it's good that I didn't! You are not a V.I.P that I should come to receive you"

"Huh! And you are not a princess with some extraordinary beauty that I should look at you" he bit out.

"You know what! You should go back to London"

"Why would I listen to you?"

"Leave the room"

"Let me remind you this is my room"

"Don't talk to me"

"You don't talk with me"

They sat there in silence for about a minute, stealing glances at one another when the other wasn't looking.

"Geet" "Maan" They both spoke at the same time, "You haven't changed at all"

"Ah come here my chuiya" he said as he pulled her in a side hug. She happily went into his embrace . . .

Wait a minute! What did he just call her?

She broke away from him as she glared, "You called me a rat"

"No I called you a chuiya" He smirked, "Come to think of it you're not really a chuiya . . ." He paused while she looked at him with a smile, and then he added, "You're chuiya ki tail" She stared at him slack-jawed. "Seriously tu hawa mein fly ho gayegi if you get any thinner"

"Very funny!" she shrieked, "You've listened to the sound a donkey makes, your voice is like that. People will run away listening to you. Gadha"

"You did not call me a donkey"

"Oh no... No Maan! I precisely called you a Gadha"

"And you're chuiya ki tail" He said, "You'll take your words back"

And then . . .

Bouts of laughter filled the air as she tried to squirm free from his hold, while he tickled her mercilessly. "Sorry..." she shrieked, having no option but to give in. He stopped tickling her as he smirked, "Much better". Her hands reached out to him, as his hold around her waist loosened and she pushed him away, running out of the room and squealing, "Gadha"

She kept a hand at her heaving chest, breathing heavily. A smile adorned her face, enhancing her innocent beauty ten folds. She looked over her shoulder trying to see if he was near but much to her surprise he was nowhere in sight. And right that moment she felt a hand yank her by the wrist. She stumbled as she crashed into him, and as her chest was pressed against his hard form, his hands went around her waist pulling her closer.

"Take back your words Chuiya" He rasped, gritting his teeth. She snorted her nose as she huffed, "No ways! Kya karloge"

"Don't try me" he warned, while she scoffed "hawai warning huh"

"Geet . . ." he hissed tightening his hold round her waist, "I am giving you one last chance to take back your words"

"Maan . . ." she replied in the same tone as her hand went over shoulder, "I. Am. Taking. Back. My. Words . . ." his hold loosened and when she was sure she could outrun him she added pinching his shoulder, "In your dreams" with that being said, she made a run for it. And so their cat and mouse chase continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~

"What went wrong?" she hadn't intended for him to hear her, she'd only whispered the obvious statement which in that point of time was plaguing their hearts.

Her words nipped his heart, opening the long sealed wounds. "You know the answer" He bit out, boring into her hazels.

Precap: I love you . . .

So guys, just wanted to inform you that TL will be max 25 Parts long😃

I am not sure about the frequency of the updates and I cannot make any promises about when the next update would be! May be in a day or three I really cannot tell! To write one needs to be in good mood but off late something or the other has been happening which sets me off and i just cannot write.

I have a request, guys I do realise I am awfully irregular with the updates but believe me when I say I do try and update as soon I can! Anyway, if still anyone has an issue with it, I would request you to kindly read it at a go when it ends. For all those sweets who have supported me throughout despite me being so irregular thank you so much people.

Please be patient with me!

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

party party party...

for the new thread..

lekin abhi terese kuch lene me mujhko darr laging😭😲😡
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5