Users

Frequent Posters

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing update.
I had a huge smile reading it lol.
Hehe wicked Geet. She locked Maan lol.
Hope ur electricity come fast so u can update again :)
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
G8 update
pls cont soon
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well as mother in law has poor memory she should forget all that she saw in her son's room. well seeing the bride sleepy and tiered infront of guests doesnt mean that you can barge in her room late at night without even fulfilling the knocking formality or had she even forgot that her son got married the same very day
nice way to wish goodnight....
poor guy.... had suffered alot to fulfill the kissing urges... firstly those nice hard kicks and now being locked up in bathroom and sleeping in bath tub..
FABULOUS UPDATE
keep the comic tone going
do continue soon

Edited by softly_spoken - 13 years ago
LOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!
'I hope you have a wet dream about me'
I was shocked and then I burst out laughing hahahhaha u make such funny comments in your FF loooooool
And lmao man maan has to sleep in the bathroom that is so hilarious!!!!
"Have nice nightmares sleeping in the bath tub" ROFL!!
Loved this update so much!
The precap looks..interesting ;);)
Hope the electricity issue gets sorted out ASAP :)
Update soon when u can! Xxx
GUYS I AM DISCONTINUING ALL MY FF'S . . . as i am so damn pissed . . .  since the electricity is hasnt been troubling since the past hour i was going to update again like i promised but i am so very sorry i no longer wish to continue . . . as my readers if i expect you guys to be a bit cooperative is it a big deal . . . now i am getting complains regarding late updates and same precap . . . i agree but did i not appologise for it and is it my fault if electricity was troubling, isnt it enough i updated even after that . . . and for the record i do update frequently as far as i know . . . sorry if u find it rude but if the comments can be encouraging they can also be discouraging, believe me when i read comments i feel like updating soon but now i really do not want to update . . . i am feeling like i am obliged to update . . . and i did not include the precap as i had not yet reached the point where i was to include it, did i not tell why the update is short . . . i am very sorry but i am not at all feeling like writing any longer . . . had i not explained the reason why the update is short and same precap, then i get it if i m accused of not being fair . . . but even after giving the reason this is what is happening . . . i am not doing a job here, neither am i obliged to update . . . i am sorry for all other readers who have been understanding but i really am not feeling like writing . . . Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
*hug*
Don't worry hun I can understand what you must be going through and it is unfair if people r complaining when u have even given a reason as to why it's hard to update
And u r right it's not a job! It's just for fun and you have a passion for writing as we do for reading and if you are feeling pressured then that is wrong
Hope people actually understand this situation xx

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

GUYS I AM DISCONTINUING ALL MY FF'S . . . as i am so damn pissed . . .  since the electricity is hasnt been troubling since the past hour i was going to update again like i promised but i am so very sorry i no longer wish to continue . . . as my readers if i expect you guys to be a bit cooperative is it a big deal . . . now i am getting complains regarding late updates and same precap . . . i agree but did i not appologise for it and is it my fault if electricity was troubling, isnt it enough i updated even after that . . . and for the record i do update frequently as far as i know . . . sorry if u find it rude but if the comments can be encouraging they can also be discouraging, believe me when i read comments i feel like updating soon but now i really do not want to update . . . i am feeling like i am obliged to update . . . and i did not include the precap as i had not yet reached the point where i was to include it, did i not tell why the update is short . . . i am very sorry but i am not at all feeling like writing any longer . . . had i not explained the reason why the update is short and same precap, then i get it if i m accused of not being fair . . . but even after giving the reason this is what is happening . . . i am not doing a job here, neither am i obliged to update . . . i am sorry for all other readers who have been understanding but i really am not feeling like writing . . .

ok i understand
i know it is a problem as i deal with it some times(light going away)
but, plz do cont if u feel like it
after all it is a option not mandatory  

but we all love it
plz do cont plz  plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Edited by hopehot - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
no worries...you take your time...i do hope that you do come back...i for one am thankful at how fast you do update...you keep so many ff's updated regularly...its amazing...i love you regardless....do what you gotta do yaar 🤗

JAZ

ninand thumbnail
I can soo understand... in fact I used to wonder how you authors hung to your patience most of the time... Maybe you get PM'ed too but some of the comments on the various threads I read are really inconsiderate , and yes like you said, demand the author to perform their duty of updating...

Well I hope for the sake of us all, you get over it soon.. till then chillax, and make us all suffer😆

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤗no worries dear muskan. i understand it does get dicouraging sometimes. nd i know for a fact tht one cant ud when electricity goes out in india, it usually takes a long time to come back. it is not your fault. the decision to discontinue all your ff's is primarily up to u. i will say i will miss all your ff's a lott. it is sad that you wont continue. but i support your decision.