Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey loved ur ff it took me lik foreva to refind ur ff as i lost the link.  Yesterday i almost spend an hour looking for it and today as soon as i signed in it was the first page i singed on don kno how lol buh  m glad i got the link.  Can u plzzz pm me nexxt time whn u update it plzzz as u havnt update it and i was looking for it lik crazy 

NOTE

OK so I know certainly all you guys are ready with your sandals and everything else like tomatoes and rotten stuff all aimed at the innocent baby who I am . . . I know it's been over a week and I ought to update but guys my laptop has stopped working and I had typed almost half of the update and My bloody laptop ditched me. The person came today, he tried formatting or whatever and the DVD ROM or something like that wasn't working . . . He'd come tomorrow again with some drivers (I assume) . . . So I hope my documents are retrieved although he told me that they safe and they won't vanish but 'still I am worried because I don't have the patience to type it all over again! I'll update once my laptop starts working... If it would take much time (I hope not) I'll type again (don't have an option there) using PC.
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh...these r sad news for me...!! 😒
hopefully ur lappy gets well soon..it better be...grrr...
no problem muski...!!!
intezaar hum karenge bhala...sigh...
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
OH.. sad news...
have to wait more... :(
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Muskaan...I love all ur FFs...

this FF is also very interesting...

please pm me when u update
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh Lord!!!! have mercy!!!! 😆😆
will be eagerly waiting for your update...
Edited by dhrashtee - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
yaayyy...🥳
waiting...!!!
kkiddoo thumbnail
hey dear when r u going to update bitter sweet love story plz update it soon dear...
Man nahi bacha Max kehna chahiye. :p oops typo haina typo queen.

Not edited as usual... Ignore the typo... I am lazy to even check the spellings😆 although Word checks them but still I am lazy😆 Bear with it!😛

CHAPTER 12

"Twisted Feelings"

He clenched his fist as her face flashed in front of him. Her pained eyes . . . her choked voice . . . her plaguing question 'What went wrong?

How dare she ask him that? How dare she? Her eyes had silently accused him and this fact irked him to no end. It pinched his soul. It was her and she had the god damn nerve to accuse him. He had once done the mistake to fall for her apparent innocence. But now, he knew it was all a facade . . . A bloody lie! She was anything but innocent. He rebuked himself for having once upon a time felt something for her.

~~~~~~~Past~~~~~~~

Geet=16, Maan=18

He stood by the edge of the garden, watching her water the plants while she hummed in her not-so-singer-kind-of-voice (if any singer heard her, she'd forget singing and become a saint). It was sheer torture on his ears but boy did he mind. Hell no! For in all honesty, he found her shrieking cute and by default, he loved everything she did. But . . . But . . . But that in no way implied he'd let her off the hook for what she had done just this morning. She threw water upon him, thereby ruining not only his sleep (he hadn't slept nicely for months... courtesy his hostel roommate who loved snorting) but also the climax of his dream. That was one hell of a dream. There was a girl, he and her was running in the garden. She had tripped and fallen onto the ground. He had been on the brink of seeing the face of his dream-girl when Geet had emptied bucket full cold water over him. He'd make her pay for that. Water for water!

He smirked as he stepped his foot onto the pipe which she was holding, thereby blocking the water flow. He watched as a frown appeared over her face and she shook the pipe. As she turned around, perhaps to check the tap, while holding the pipe close to her face with the outlet inches away from her, he removed his leg from over the pipe.

He laughed as he watched her jump backwards, throwing the pipe away in a haste. Her face was drenched and she looked nice actually very nice with mouth hanging open and closed eyes. Ah! He had had his revenge and he so wanted to do the evil laugh: Hi Ha-Ha! But there was more! He wanted her wet from head to toe.

And then . . .

She shrieked . . . He was now standing in front of her, holding the pipe and directing all of the cold water upon her. She looked shocked for the initial moments while the water fell over her, and then, as the realisation must have dawned upon her, her face hardened in a scowl. With her lips pressed together in a firm line and eyes spitting fire she  . . . He expected her to shriek, and hop, and glare, and scream but of all possibilities least was her pouncing at him and much to his twisted luck she did exactly that.

He yelped.

She screamed.

He squirmed.

She smirked.

"Get . . . Ah . . . your . . . Ouch . . . hands . . . Ah . . . off me" he spoke as he yelped while her hands pulled his ears and she screamed into them.

Having no other option . . . He pushed her away while she landed on the grass over her rear. He hadn't meant to hurt her but well not like he had a choice. He couldn't possibly keep yapping like a puppy while she tortured him.

But soon as he looked down at her, it was in that moment when tears sprung up in her eyes while her hand hit the gravel nicking her skin . . . He suddenly knew who that girl in his dreams had been. It was such a pleasant epiphany that it brought a huge smile upon his face.

It was then that she pouted "You are smiling when I am crying"

"Oh Teri" he mumbled to himself. She would eat him raw for having the audacity to not only push her but instead of helping her he smiled like a fool. He was so dead. That was the last coherent though running through him mind because hence he was busy running away from an angry Geet.

~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~

"Maan" He heard his mother call out. Brushing off the remembrances, he masked his emotions with a plastic smile and turned to face his mother.

"I need to talk with you"

"Now what" he muttered under his breath. He was sure that anything-but-innocent wife of his has pulled another of her dirty tricks.

"I know you are annoyed at me for last night." Priya said and then continued after a pause, "I have always been protective of Geet. And I need you to understand Geet is fragile not only physically but emotionally"

"Mom---"He started but he was silenced as his mother continued.

"Things have happened which you aren't aware of and while you were away on that so called self exile of yours, she went through a lot. I got angry, may be even a tad bit over the line when I made Advik sleep in your room but when it comes to Geet and her well being and happiness no compromises."

She went through a lot!

What did his mother mean by that? But before any hint of a concern could seep in, he ignored the statement out right as he spoke, "I think I owe her an apology" He didn't want to talk about it. He did not want to know anything . . . absolutely anything related to her. She was a family imposed burden and that was her identity in his life. He had decided upon feigning love with her in front of his family, he would do just that but that was the end of it (though things weren't exactly going his way at present, all thanks to his fragile wife)

"Maan all you owe her is a happy life.  I know you love her and you'd take care of her but I guess you got distracted because of your genders hormonal issues."

His mother sure knew how to embarrass him. God! Could she not get over with it?

"Anyway this is not what I wanted to talk"

Yeah right! Chew his head off and then say in hidden language there is more to come.

"As a mother I ought to have given you a chance to speak, which I didn't. So I am here, if you have anything to say I am all ears. But bottom line' you have to promise to take care of her under any circumstance."

"No" He spoke after a while, "Mom I have nothing to say. You're right I should have been in control of my . . ." he couldn't complete the sentence. One he was in control of his whatever hormones, well apart from kissing time when he did lose it but then that was OK (even if it wasn't he cared two hoots.) Second, it was odd to talk with his mother about . . . whatever.

"I'll go see her." And so he escaped before his mother could protest.  

Having escaped his mother he was now headed towards the outhouse. He needed a shot.

She went through a lot!

Damn! He cursed himself under his breath. For crying out loud, that girl did not deserve any care. Why the hell was he worried? Why was the unwanted nagging statement not getting out of his head? Ugh! Taking a few deep breadths he convinced himself he was just curious and the uncomfortable lurching of his heart was because of anything but care. Whatever happened/happens with her was not of his concern.

He should find out what had happened. After all he needed something to black mail her. This could be his chance. This was the reason he was now walking towards her room instead of the outhouse. Or so he told himself.

She had been suddenly feeling so lonely . . . From where did the feeling come, she had no idea whatsoever. In fact, in all honesty, she hadn't even realised she was lonely, till she sobbed in her best friend's arms.

"I missed you so much" Geet mumbled.

And it was then that she was pushed away, as her friend scoffed, "You sure did..."

"Meera . . ."

"Wait a minute"

Then Meera walked over to the door and shut it.

"I can't even go on a vocation . . . Because then my so called friend would forget me. I go away for a month and you do not even bother calling me leave alone informing me about your marriage."

"Sweetie . . ."

"Oh wait! Scrap that! How dare you get married to that brute?"

"I had no choice"

"Don't give me choice bullshit! Tera dimaak ghas charne gaya tha you bloody married Maan."

"Meera please"

"Oh shut up Geet! no matter how bad the situation may be, you are never so helpless that you don't have a choice. Getting married was also a choice you made. You know what go talk with Yash because maybe he might buy this bullshit of 'I had no choice''

"You told him" Geet shrieked, her voice shrill with horror.

"He deserved to know just what the hell you did in his absence" Meera replied, her tone rising with every passing moment.

He was passing by his bedroom when he heard Geet's panic stricken voice.  'He must be . . . God! Why the hell did you tell him'. His ears shot up as he heard her talk about another male species and like it was only natural to, he leaned over the door with the clear intention of eavesdrop.

"Why did you get married?" He heard another female voice, and he could clearly make out the frustration in the tone.

"Dadi ma was hospitalised. I . . . I just . . . I had no other alternative but to marry him"

"And what about you Geet? Your life! Your emotions! God damn it how could you."

"How many times should I tell you I had no choice? There is nothing I wouldn't do for Dadi ma"

"She wouldn't ever wish for you to ruin your life by marrying that bas****"

"MEERA"

"What? Oh please don't tell me to mind my language because I won't"

Maan trampled the urge to barge into the room when that Meera girl had the nerve to call him names. But he was shocked beyond himself that Geet cut her. For all he knew, Geet would have uttered thousands of swear names for him within a single night, she could probably go and on nonstop . . . Of course only in her thoughts. But anyway what was this not bearing a word against him all about? Boy! Did he misjudge her? But the very next moment he heard her snap.

"Kill him for all I care. Just don't direct profanities such as that which indirectly insinuate his parents. Mamma and dad are really nice. Use words like a$$****, stinking pig, scoundrel, rascal, dirty rogue, and any word you find falling in the same category!"

That annoying little chit of a wife! He gritted his teeth in annoyance, pledging to show her just who she was messing with.

"He hasn't changed has he?"

"Screw him! Tell me what exactly you told Yash"

"You love him"

Maan's breath was caught in his throat as he heard Meera's hushed voice. Love! Did Geet love that guy whoever he was. Yash! He'd heard the name earlier as well.

~~~~~~~~PAST~~~~~~~~

Geet=17, Maan=19

Maan had just woken up and like it had been for over a year now, his morning would only begin with wishing her good morning. Ever since the day he had known he was in love with his chuiya it had been like this: Him calling her first thing in the morning. God he missed her. He couldn't wait for the winter holidays, when he'd go home. Wait! A little change in the statement there . . . He couldn't wait for the year to end when he could finally leave this foreign country and go back home. He had convinced his parents for letting him complete the rest of his semesters in India, which matter-of-factly wasn't difficult at all because his mother sided him and so did his grandmother. It was three against one, his father had been cornered.

He smiled as he lifted his cell phone and punched her number.

Bloody hell! It had been over half an hour since he had been trying to reach her and his call was on waiting. Who the hell had she been talking to since so very long?

Eventually, after some 45 minutes he heard her voice.

"Good Morning" she chimed.

"Who were you talking to this early in the morning?" he asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Its morning there here its afternoon here... Precisely 3 in the afternoon" he heard the curt reply from her end which irked him even further.

"How does the time matter? Kisse baat kar rahi thi, chup chap bata"

"Chup chap baat kar sakte hain. Haw mujhe nahi pata tha"

"Chuiya ki tail, mil tu mujhe ek baar... main batata hun how to talk chup chup. Who were you talking to?"

"What's it to you"

"You're getting on my nerves now" he said through gritted teeth.

"Chill gadha. Mera new friend Yash tha. Usse kuch help chaiye thi toh i was suggesting him" she replied unaware of the effect her reply was having on him. His heart was suddenly racing faster than she could have ever anticipated.

"Ladka hai" he asked almost immediately.

"Yash girl ka naam bhi hota hai kya. Of course he is a guy" she razzed

"HA-HA very funny. Waise maine is liye poocha beacuse I didn't hear the name"

"Leave all that. You know he is just amazing . . ." And so began the Yash-praise-session. Maan had within just five minutes mentally conjured the image of a blurry face male species and murdered him with very different techniques . . . Like throwing him under the Hippos . . . Or feeding him to hungry python . . . and the likes. His favourite among all the ways was strangling Yash's neck and kicking him in the groin and then beating him black and blue and then throwing him in an active volcano.

When he could no longer digest . . . You know Yash is great . . . He is this and He is that he blasted. "If that Yash is so good go talk with him"

"What happened to you all of a sudden" he heard her ask. What happened to him? Huh . . . Jealousy happened to him. Of course he couldn't and he wouldn't tell her that. Was she not interested to talk with him? He so wanted to ask her that but he feared her answer. Midst coming to terms of loving her he hadn't given much thought about what her feelings were and now after listening to her talk endless about some random guy whom she met a day back was not going well with him. He was here in London and she was there in India, they were miles apart, and there was every possibility of her falling for another. Hold shit! He couldn't ever let that happen.

"You carry on I've got to go" he said cutting the call. He didn't know what else to say. Wait a minute, did he just hang up. Oh god! He should be talking with her, what if she called that Yash again.

~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~

Maan could god damn feel his blood boiling. And then he did the unthinkable . . . Well, not really unthinkable but unfitting indeed!

He barged into the room and . . .

He hauled Geet to him as he smacked his lips atop hers, kissing her fiercely.

Precap: 'I beg of you . . .' Maan pleaded, swallowing his ego.

'Begging won't suffice' Geet smirked.

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long! So I hope the story is moving forward, well Kind of at least. And guys one more thing, sorry to say so but asking me to update will do no good. The update will only be up when I am free and believe me when I say loads of things are dumped in my life... And my laptop is not yet entirely fixed, I typed half of this in PC (I will mentally kill all those who don't comment cause fighting with your sibling to get the PC isn't easy, you have to get down to emotional blackmailing just to sit in front of the system and not to forget for some weird reason my fingers refuse to work on any keyboard other than my laptop keypad... and so typing takes longer time... So I demand comments otherwise I will write an OS and hook Maan n Manisha for eternity and marry Geet off to Pandeyji... PS:  I am very much serious)