Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i have an idea. PMed u..check it
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Guys lappy is giving me troubles . . . i'll post as much as i have written . . . as i promised to update today so i will update but really sorry it will be short . . .

its ok yaar but we r waiting😆

Have not edited it . . . please ignore the errors😳

CHAPTER 7

One hell of a wife . . . Part 1

She repulsed his kisses . . . undoubtedly true. After all, his mere touch disgusted her.

She couldn't risk going out on a Honeymoon with HIM . . . Absolutely true. Could she risk the chances of being ravished in a far off land, of course the answer was a big NO.

Weighing each and every possible angle of the situation she found herself trapped in, she came to the conclusion she would rather endure a spiteful kiss than risk her dignity.

Shutting her eyes she bit out "5 seconds"

"60 seconds" he replied with unabashed impudence just as her eyes snapped open and she eyed him with disgust.

"Not more than 10" she retorted.

"Well then get ready for the" Maan smirked as he continued and spelled each word with extra emphasis "H.O.N.E.Y.M.O.O.N"

"Fine 30"

"Not less than 40"

She took a long slow breath as she closed her eyes and said "not a fraction more than 40"

Then she waited.

She waited to feel the disgust. She waited to feel the revulsion. She waited for his spiteful kiss.

Seconds Passed in silence only interrupted by her laboured breaths.

Moments later she felt his fingers glide up her arm as she felt him moving closer to her. Feeling his hoarse breath at her cheek sent uncomfortable jitters through her nerves which made her stomach lurch in anticipation. Damn this man he was taking it a bit too slow. Couldn't he just kiss her and get over with it. God! How she wanted to smack him then and there. At that moment and time she felt as though she were standing over hanging bridge in the mid of a rainstorm waiting to fall into the deadly waters. Now her patience was slowly dying away as he slid his hands into her hair ever so slowly as though he wanted to capture each and every move of his in his mind for forever. This guy would be the death of her she knew that much for certain. The only thing which stopped her from having a fit with him was the fear of having to go out alone with him to some far off land. She had no option but to endure his wicked game that he seemed to enjoy just as much as she hated it. Even with her eyes close she knew he was god damn smirking at her state. Her fingers bawled into a fist as she felt him rub his thumb over cheeks.

He smiled knowingly as he had got the reaction he wanted. Even with her eyes closed he could feel her getting hot under the collar. He knew if she could have had her way he would have had a broken nose already. But it was just not her day any longer. She would have to pay a good price for making him drink that thing which she called coffee.

Cupping her face he moved his lips closer to hers just as he felt his stomach rumble and the next moment he was running into the washroom.

Geet heard his retreating steps as she opened her eyes and saw him shut the door of the washroom behind him with a bang. She smiled knowing just what must have forced him to rush to the washroom. She took a victorious breath as her next course of wicked ideas seeded in her mind.

Moving towards the dressing table she opened the drawer as she fished for her clutch bag. Upon finding it she quickly opened it and taking out a small glass bottle, she rasped "So Mr Khurana show time"

"MAAN" he heard his mother bang the washroom door.

"Maan come out now"

"Mom I cannot" he replied back as he sat on the toilet seat holding his stomach with hand and closing his nose with the other. He would get back at that annoying little'

He couldn't complete his cursing as his mother called out again "Mr Maan Singh Khurana you get your butt out of that washroom in one minute or else I will ask your father break open the door"

"Mom please I cannot come out now" he pleaded. With every passing moment his resolve to teach that so called wife of his a lesson strengthened just as he cursed her for the umpteenth time his lips were pressed together in a grim like as his face constricted in pain.

He felt suffocated as the horrible smell entered his nose and he pressed his palm over his nose as hard as he could. His face went red as his lungs ran out of breath. When he couldn't keep himself from breathing he uncovered his nose and just as he felt his lungs heave with the intake of air he also felt the pathetic smell fill him up inside.

He would kill her for this.

Urgh! Did he have to get her as a wife of all people? Couldn't he get a nave mindless girl who would do just as he commanded? But no he had to get married to a cleaver fox like c'

"Maan trust me if you do not get out of that washroom in five seconds the moment I see you I will flush your mouth in the flush"

"Mom, please try to understand I cannot come out and how can you even think of flushing your son's mouth in the gutter" Maan grumbled gritting his teeth.

"Maan you have done enough harm by your thoughtless and irresponsible behaviour already. Your wife is crying in pain there and you are having a gala time inside the damned washroom" Priya said as she banged at his door.

"Oh yeah sitting on this god forsaken seat for the past hour and peeing around as though my ass is a fountain of pee is indeed having a gala time. Thanks for the reminder" He said just as he realised what the hell had he said to his mother.

Precap: She hauled him by the collar crushing her body against his, she kissed him forcefully.

Sorry guys for the abrupt end . . . but I cannot help it, my laptop has crashed five times already and every time I am loosing Data. then i couldnt copy paste from word, i had to re-connect n my network ditched me . . . really sorry for the short update . . . I am posting all that I had saved yesterday in the pen drive. Really sorry, I'll try updating again if this thing works but for now I am really very sorry. I am not PMing now, will do once this thing works properly . . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Finally after sooo many days an update :-)

Even i was getting restless thinking when is the kiss gonna happen...instead a trip to the bathroom LMAO!!!

OMDZZZ Hahahahaha i love the way Maans mother was having a go a him from outside and then his reply!! LMAO!!!

I like the look of the precap...seems interesting

Cant wait for more :-) 

Edited by cue1 - 12 years ago
This was worth the wait. 
This ff is damn hilarious! How do you think of such witty dialogues.
My favourite line was "...peeing around as though my ass is a fountain of pee is indeed having a gala time"
Honey, you are a genius!
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣I don't care if it was short but it was defenitly worth reading🤣
😆I'm clutching my tummy cuz I can't stop laughing😆
hilarious dialogues & description,,Kept on rereading the line,,man it was just too funny
Maan in the toilet & his mum threatening him to flush him if he doesnt come out😆😆
Just loved every part of it
ROFL maan clutching his tummy wiv one hand wile blocking his nose wiv the other🤣🤣🤣
cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
hell of a wife.. is right🤣... loved maans plight, though what story has geet cooked now😳?🤣.. more fun... thanks for this update, do post the next part soon.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God! Poor Maan...Geet is really torturing him ðŸ˜†

Precap looks ummm...interesting ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow loved it... poor MAAN...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
amzu32 thumbnail
it was just too funny 🤣 🤣 🤣