Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

add a non in front of med😆 medical kills me . . . non medical is yet ok . . .

i can just imagine geett dumping everything available on maan when she is J....she will be jungli billi! hehe..

cant wait for that...

lekin jungle me mungle ka kya hua???😆😆😆😆

STARTED WRITTING . . . THREE HOURS MAXIMUM . . . BY MID NIGHT THE UPDATE WILL BE UP . . . 😃

ummmaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

what about BSLS????

😭😭😭😭😭😭
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was fab update
Mers Khurana hehehehehehe
Both Maaneet are fab
Maan gng away ten feet distance that was awesum hahahahahahaha
Sleeping in bathroom his 1st nyt awesum that was
I wish Geet always win😉
Waiting to read more

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

i can just imagine geett dumping everything available on maan when she is J....she will be jungli billi! hehe..

cant wait for that...

lekin jungle me mungle ka kya hua???😆😆😆😆

wo bhi hoga patience i might as well update BSLS tomorrow but before that The Bride😆
i m in splits writting the update . . .🤣 bechara maan
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... its really funny .... 

continue sooon ...

i m in splits writting the update . . .🤣 bechara maan

evil madame at her best😆😆

cant wait....adha ghanta u said!!😕😕😕

lets see which watch u follow😆😆

As usual . . . this update is for Shika Di as she helped me with the names . . .  Guys DO NOT READ IT IF NOT ALONE . . . READ IN SECLUSION😆 and like always i have not proof read it😆

Recap: Saying so Geet dosed off with a smile on her face.

Maan frowned he couldn't break the door nor could he yell. Great, that was the last thing he needed to make his day . . . sleeping in the washroom. He was going to get back at her for this.

The night Geet slept in her warm and cosy bed, while Maan slept in the washroom.

CHAPTER 6

Give The Devil His Due Part 2. . . You don't mess with Girls

Dressed in a Pink sari with silver embroidery, Geet descended down the stairs as she plastered a plastic smile on her face. Mrs Khurana smiled at the not so new entrant in her family, well officially new to say the least. Geet smiled back at Mrs Khurana as she tried her best to avoid looking in her mother in law's eyes, although in front of Maan she had dismissed her mistake as a slip-up but in reality she was embarrassed in every sense of the word.

"You cheated on me"

Advik, Dev's three year old son came running towards Geet as he clung to her, locking his hands behind her back and hiding his face in her stomach. It took Geet a few moments realise what was happening, and soon she was cradling his hair as she asked him why he was crying.

Unexpectedly he pushed her as he took a few steps away from her.

"Dadi mom, tell her I will not talk with her" Advik said as he looked away from Geet and ran into Mrs Khurana's embrace.

Moving towards Advik Geet said "No baby, please talk to me, will you not tell you GF what happened"

"You are not my GF" Advik pouted his lips as he ran towards the kitchen.

"Please don't say so . . . you are my BF right" Geet said as she entered the kitchen.

"No I am not and I will not talk with you . . . You bad, very bad . . . I hate you" Advik said as he stomped his foot.

Lifting Advik in her arms Geet rubbed her nose at his cheek as she said "But I love you"

"You cheated on me" Advik grumbled.

"No baby you know I love you, right" Geet replied as she kissed his cheek

"You're lying"

"No I am not lying" Geet kissed his other cheek.

"Yes you are, you were my GF right" Advik replied as he wiped the kiss.

"I am your GF" Geet said, trying to pacify him.

"Then why did you marry Maan uncle" he asked ever so cutely.

"How does it matter" Geet chuckled as she kissed his cheek again.

Wiping his tears Advik replied "Of course it does; now you are not mine you're his. My first love can never be mine"

"Who says so" Geet made a puppy do face.

Advik pouted his lips as he cried "Everyone, since you are married you cannot have a BF"

"Then everyone is a dumbo, I can have a BF and I will have a BF. I am always yours" Geet said as Advik smiled trough the tears.

"But that is wrong na" Advik asked as Geet couldn't help but kiss his chubby cheeks again.

"Why is it wrong, I love you and you love me, so that way we are and will always be GF and BF?"

"I will not have an affair with a married woman; I will not be the second guy" Grumbling Advik turned his face away from her.

"Which moron says you are the second guy, you are the first one and your uncle is second?"

Hearing that his face lit up as very cutely looked at her "Promise"

"Yep"

"I love you" Advil smiled widely, with all his milk teeth visible while he did so.

"Love you too baby" saying so Geet kissed the tip of his nose as he scrunched it upwards.

"Now give me kissy" Geet said as she turned her face so her cheek was facing him.

Kissing her cheek Advik grumbled "I will not talk with Aaron"

"Why"

"He was instigating me against you, he said you don't love me" Advik made one of those faces which only forced her to chuckle at his cuteness.

"But he is your younger brother right, so you should forgive him" Geet replied.

"Why can't I get to be the younger one, why did mamma catch him two minutes after me, she should have caught him first and then me" Advik grumbled yet again. Kids . . . they just need a chance to grumble.

"I am sweeter and cuter and a handsome hunk and that is why I get to be the younger one" A sweet voice called out as Geet smiled and Advik frowned.

Advik squirmed as he asked Geet to let him down so he could smack his fraternal twin and younger brother right on the face.

Geet chuckled as she saw the two boys running around the house, pulling each other's hair.

She was about to leave the kitchen when something caught her eye.

Looking at the glass kept on the slab she asked "Nakul this is Maan's Coffee right, only he takes black coffee in the house"

"Yes Ma'am, I was just going to his . . . I mean your room to give it to him" Nakul replied courtly.

"Don't . . . uh . . . I mean I'll take it" Geet said as a wicked plan seeded in her brain.

"But--

"I'll take it" Geet said, firmly.

"Yes Ma'am" Nakul obliged.

"You go check on the kids before they murder the flowers, they ran towards the garden" Geet needed to send him out. She couldn't possibly mess with Maan's bed coffee with Nakul around to witness her deed.

Nakul nodded as he went after the Kids and Geet smirked mischievously.

"Mr Hubby, you love bitter things don't you, but I love Thikhi mirchis so why not give you a dose of my likes" Geet muttered under her breath as she did tiny winy changes in the ingredients of the Coffee. She simply added a few new entrants.

Plastering a smile she called out to Asmeen, her five year old niece and asked her to come to the room with her as seemingly Maan had a chocolate for her. In reality she wanted him to drink the whole coffee without spiting it and that would only happen if they wouldn't be alone in the room.

Asmi as she was fondly called grinned as she held Geet's finger and walked to the room alongside her. Entering the room Geet realised Maan was still locked up in the washroom and she couldn't help but chuckle thinking how he would have managed all night in the washroom.

Geet smiled at Asmi as she asked her to sit on the bed while she called her uncle. Asmi grinned cutely as she jumped on the bed and started fixing her doll's hair. Walking over to the washroom Geet turned the handle and pushed the door open.

Her mouth opened in a wide 'O' as she walked in and saw the seat Maan had chosen to sit on.

Quietly walking over to Maan, who sat with his hands over his temple and eyes closed, she . . .

It was then he jumped in surprise.

Realising what the hell happened he fumed at an amused Geet, seeing his expressions could no longer contain her laughter as she laughed holding her stomach.

"You couldn't find a better seat, you could have at least put down the cover and then sit at the toilet seat with your clothes on" Geet said between the laughter.

"Who the hell asked you to flush" Maan roared as he realised his trousers were wet from behind.

"No one" Geet replied, battling her eyelids.

"Asmi uncles calling you in the Loo, just come here once" Geet called out.

"NO" Maan roared.

It was too late, Asmi was standing right in front of him as she smiled at him and he flushed.

"Asmi look, uncle wet his pants" Geet said pointing a finger towards Maan, who stood there gaping at her.

What the hell was she saying?

"NO . . . that is not true" He retorted.

"But your tracks are wet" Asmi closed her mouth as she howled saying "Uncle aren't you a bit old your wetting your pants . . . Mamma says it is and manners to wet your pant"

"No sweetie, that is so not true" Maan replied as he wanted to eat Geet raw there and then.

"Wetting your pants is a good habit" Geet asked, faking innocence as Maan seethed.

"No that is not what I meant" Maan bit out gritting his teeth.

"You're right Asmi wetting your pants is a very bad habit, shame on you Maan" Geet chided him.

"Shame shame" Asmi chuckled as Maan fumed. If looks could burn that was it, Geet would have been incinerated by then.

"Asmi lets leave uncle alone he needs to clean as he peed in his pants"

With that said Geet left the washroom lifting Asmi in her arms.

Maan came out of the washroom prepared to eat Geet's head off when he realised Asmi was still present in the room. He maintained his cool as he called for Nakul but Geet cut him before he could ask for his morning coffee. Handing him the coffee she smiled sheepishly. With the looks of it he knew something was fishy but he couldn't possibly yell at her or even question her for the matter so he decided to play it safe as he very politely yet bitterly refused to drink the coffee.

Again, it was Geet he was messing with. She had her ways to get things done. She looked at Asmi as she said "Look baby, uncle is scared he will pee again if he drinks coffee so he is not drinking"

God! This girl was the limit. He so wanted to murder her at the moment.

"No Asmi, I am drinking it" Maan replied as he snatched the cup from Geet's hands.

Standing next to him, she waited for him to taste his special black coffee . . . and he was so dead.

Maan's face went pale as he took the first sip. He was about to spit it but then noticed Asmi staring at him and he had embarrassed himself beyond limits for the day. He did not want to give Geet another chance to play with his reputation, which as a matter of fact she had ruined big time.

Somehow he managed to gulp down the whole thing . . . yes it was a thing, it was nowhere near a coffee. He wondered what all did the annoying chit who was his wife mix in it.

Once he was done with drinking he moved closer to Geet as he bit out in her ear "you will pay for it"

Geet pretended to not hear him at all she said "Asmi aren't you going ask uncle about the chocolate he was to give you"

Asmi jumped as she asked Maan to give her a chocolate.

Lifting Asmi Maan kissed her cheek as he left the room but only after shooting a deadly scowl at Geet which she replied by sticking out her tongue. He went to his study where he always kept spare chocolates; after all it helps in bribing.

Fifteen minutes later Maan ran back to the room as he made a mad dash to the washroom.

Geet laughed her heart out as she realised the medicine was working.

After five minutes Maan came out of the washroom as his face flushed and he looked absolutely worn out. But his respite was short lived as his stomach grumbled and the next second he was rushing inside the washroom and Geet fell on the bed laughing.

After ten minutes Maan came out of the washroom and by the looks of it he knew it was her doing.

"What did you mix in my coffee" Maan demanded.

"Nothing much let me see, Bitter guard, spinach, black pepper, salt, red chilli powder, and a handful of other spices, and yes the main ingredient I don't think I need to tell you" Geet smirked as she continued "after all you still have a lot of round to make"  

"Of the loo" Geet added after a pause.

"You annoying little . . .

Before Maan could complete his cursing, his stomach grumbled yet again and he had to again go to the loo. Poor him, he had got one hell of a wife.

The next time he came out of the washroom all prepared to yell but he bit back his voice as he overheard the conversation going on and his evil brain came with a comeback. Geet was going to pay for it heavily.

He intruded in-between as he said "Yes we would like to go for honeymoon as soon as possible"

"Someone is desperate" Anwesha said as she entered the room.

"No Mamma, we can sure delay it, after all Anwesha would need me by her side" Geet replied. This man was too much. Now he wanted to go for a honeymoon. On her death bed was she going with him. There was no way whatsoever she would go out with him, not even if the trip was to heaven.

"Oh come on Geet, Annie has Arjun for taking care of her" Maan said, as he winked at her.

"But--

"Maan is right Geet, I'll go make the arrangements" Mrs Khurana replied.

"But--

Before Geet could protest Mrs Khurana left the room as Anwesha followed her.

"I am not going anywhere with you" Geet yelled.

"Hell yes you are" Maan replied rather calmly.

"I hate you" Geet spat.

"Tell me something I don't know and for the record I hate you more" Maan bit out.

"Yeah that is why you keep kissing me" Geet replied, sardonically.

"Like you don't enjoy" Maan retorted.

"I repulse them"

"As a matter of fact I know that" Maan said as he eyed her with irritation.

"I am not going with you" Geet said, with finality.

"Fine . . . Only if you let me kiss you and you won't kick, I'll cancel the honeymoon"

"5 seconds"

"60 seconds"

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aur mai kya bolu...
am laughing my head off...

i thot mirch or namak...never dreamt u will think pf jamalgotta!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

the twins were sooo cuteee............😳
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet is brilliant
luved every bit of it
Poor Maan ki to band baj gayi 
Edited by maanujaanu - 13 years ago