Users

Frequent Posters

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love the teaser !!
cant wait for the whole update!!!

ok guys... decide do you want a live update now... or all of it together in like a few hours...
ninand thumbnail
ALTOGETHER in a few hours.. o'yeh.. going to sleep , so it had better be out of the oven by morningπŸ˜†
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Umm... all together...!!

waiting...!! 😍

CHAPTER 9

"At Loggerheads... Part 1"

"Sorry mom" Maan mumbled, while mentally murdering Geet a thousand times. That annoying wife of his had the bloody nerve to actually go and lie about such a sensitive topic to her in laws. What kind of girl does that? 'I am so going to get back at you for this . . . this is going to get dirty Mrs Maan Singh Khurana' he muttered under his breath as his mother continued giving him a lecture at how disappointed she was with him.

" . . . I cannot believe my elder son can be such a recluse. Even after me warning you against it you still had the nerve to touch her. I have had had enough. Mark my words Maan, if you as much as touch her, let alone slogging, be prepared to shift into a hotel."

He sat upright against the head rest massaging his cheek which had been pulled by his dear wife's boy friend upon her instructions. From corner of his eyes he watched as Advik sat in Geet's lap while he played games in HIS mobile, which by the way was given to him again by his chit of a wife. She was a pain in his ass, in every god damn way. He would teach a good lesson for messing with him. This was Maan Singh Khurana she was dealing with. He saw her smile and he pledged he would wash that smile off of her face this very night.

And then an idea sprung up in his evil mind! Glancing at his wife once, he got off the bed as he proceeded into the washroom. Closing the door behind him, he smirked as he thought of just what her expressions would soon be . . . Damn right she would regret her little stunt of belittling him in HIS parents' eyes. He reached towards the brush holder and picking out her brush, he got down to business. Moving towards the toilet seat he dipped the brush head into the not-really-recommended-water-for-cleaning-a-tooth brush waters and thoroughly twirled the brush in it . . . Round and round and round rubbing it against the inside of the seat in the process.

Then he applied some tooth paste over it and walked out of the washroom to hand it over to his darling wife.

"Advik ask your GF if she has brushed" Maan said advancing towards her.

By the looks of it Geet could bet he was up to some mischief which sure as hell would not be good for her. What was the jerk of a husband up to?

"Advik the last time you went to the dentist, what did he tell you. That you should brush your teeth before going to bed' right"

"Yep" Advik chimed.

"So your GF should brush"

"GF you haven't brushed" Advik glanced at Geet with his big round questioning eyes.

"I'll do it now" Geet said in confusion. Come on! Did he think she hated the taste of tooth paste that she'd have a problem with brushing? Oh wait! May be the sick moron himself had a problem with brushing hence he thought she was as unhygienic as him. 'Stupid move' she smiled to herself as she snatched the brush he was holding.

After a good five minutes she came out of the washroom and settled comfortably upon the bed. Advik was already asleep and carefully tugged inside the spread. So the man did know how to take care of a kid. Well at least he knew something! She pulled the covers over her as she threw her head onto the pillow.

She wrapped her arms around Advik as she then closed her eyes with a smile adorning her face.

He was about to speak up and let her know what he had done with her brush when his eyes fell over her serenely beautiful sleeping form. She was hugging Advik while he slept. Maan had planned he would let her settle in the bed and then burst the bubble. That way he would get to see her jumping off the bed and hopefully falling onto her rear. But bang! He was bloody tongue tied looking at her ravishing beauty which he shouldn't be ogling at considering he hated her. Still, he was doing the exact same thing! Darn him!

She looked cute with her hair falling over her full cheeks and bloody crap, why did his fingers itch to blow on her face removing the tendrils and place his lips there instead. Shit! He needed to get a grip. Remember what this innocent looking wife of your did to you Maan' a tiny voice inside his head called out and just as recalled the humiliation which had befallen him because of his wife, his face hardened and he hissed, "Geet sweet heart"

She must be dreaming! She thought as she heard him address her as 'sweet heart'.

"Geet darling open your eyes"

What the hell! So this was not really a dream and he did call her sweet heart and darling! So this clearly was not a good sign. She opened her eyes slowly as she eyed him suspiciously.

"You do realise the toilet seat water is not really hygienic" He said eyeing her with a crooked smile forming at the corner of his mouth.

"What is it?" she bit out.

"Do you know the water I used to wash your brush was--

He did not need to complete the sentence as Geet screamed, "You did not do that"

"Darn right I did just that" he replied with a smirk.

And she was running into the washroom. 'Eww' she shrieked as she cleaned her mouth. "Son of a' she trailed off unable to utter the profanity. She liked mamma after all, how could she use such a word for her? Damned jerk, he would pay for it. Uttering curses in her mind and mentally strangling that husband of hers, she cleaned her tongue with the tongue cleaner and then gargled again with the mouth fresher. She could have punched him right over the nose if she had her way.

She was about to step out of the washroom when a light bulb went off in her head. She turned around and picked up his special mouth wash, and opened the cap. She then picked up the mug, lowered it into the toilet seat and took out some of the water and mixed it into the mouth wash and closed the cover. While placing the bottle back into its place, her eyes fell over his shaving cream. "You are so dead Mr Khurana" She would get back to it soon.

And then she stomped back to her bed but only after pulling his sheet away and sprinkling her perfume all over it while he stared at her slack-jawed. After which she opened his closet and emptied the perfume over all his clothes. Then she got inside the spread with Advik and slept peacefully.

He so wanted to pull that cover off of her but since she was hugging Advik he couldn't possibly do that. He got off the bed walked over to the closet, pulled out another spread (which smelt like her because she sprinkled lady perfume over it) and slumped onto the bed, drifting into deep sleep soon after. After a good hour, Geet opened her eyes as she inspected his featured to decide whether he was in deep sleep yet. After having been sure that he was indeed sleeping like a horse, she hopped out of the bed and went into the washroom emptied his shaving cream into the basin and proceed out of the room. She went into the kitchen, opened the drawer and after having put on the gloves she walked towards the garden. Flashing her torch she darted her eyes over the grass, looking for some animal/bird shit or anything like that. The she spotted something green with shades of grey near her foot.

Smirking she bend down as she somehow managed to fill it inside the now full shaving cream tube.

That night Geet slept a very nice and comfy sleep, knowing what would befall her dear hubby-bee when he woke up.

Maan flexed in bed as he threw the covers off of him and walked towards the washroom. He then exercised his normal routine . . . Washed his face . . . Brushed and . . .

He opened the mouth wash and took a sip, and thoroughly gargled. Then he lifted the saving cream and squeezed a little directly onto his face. He placed it onto the tiles as he darted his eyes round the washroom sniffing a very bad shitty smell. It was then that he realised he smelt of shit. Maan's eyes popped out as he saw the green thing on his cheek. Lifting his fingers to his face, he touched the paste and examined it. Holy crap . . . was that some bird shit! Realisation dawning upon him . . .

And then . . .

He blew a gasket! "That annoying conceited overbearing little'

"GEET" he roared as he strode out of the washroom. She was so dead!

Precap:

"Gadha" she razzed.

"What did you call me" he demanded, leaning over her in dangerous proximity.

"You heard me" Geet bit out, "You see I do not repeat myself"

"You did not call me a donkey" He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh no . . . No Maan" she battled her eye lids, "I called you a gadha . . ."

"And you're a chuiya ki tail" he retorted. 

Then they both chuckled and soon pulled each other in a hug. And then it struck them both as a bolt of lightning, as the past memories crowed their minds and they pulled away from each other in a rush.

Will Pm later guys...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Haven't even proof read... i may have eaten a few words here and there... just imagine themπŸ˜†
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
You know i have replied "Ewww" every time you told me that bloody idea of Maan and i thought as i knew it already i wouldn't mind.. but then as i was reading it i was making faces.. i mean he did that.. eww i mean ewww. Ok moving on I loved how Geet got back to him Go o Girl!!πŸ˜†
But even that was ewww-ish. But i support Geet you know am in team Geet always!
But-- But-- one thing made me jump out of my seat. He gargled THAT water!!
Eeks!πŸ˜†
And that bird shit thingy made me roll. You-know-why. Especially the color part. You know when you asked me the color of bird shit i kind of told you with general knowledge but when you asked me the taste i laughed out loud, forgetting that i was in library then and once again everyone looked at me making me to give a silly smile to everyone. You are making me popular you know.. first in public transport system and now i my own college. Haha🀣
BTW Precap is interesting cuz i so wanna read the past. As i already told you I love the concept you chose so me all ready to wait for the next part. Yippee!!
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome n hilarious part..!!
oh god maan's revenge...🀣 
🀣
he used the toilet water for geet's brush...
🀣 🀣..
n geet just brushed...
these two r just impossible...they can go to any extent to irritate each other..!!
but still maan wud end up staring at her n wud scold himself for doing that...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
ssly loved the update muski...!!
oohh...precap...both hugged each other...n then realized what they were doing..!!
wonder had transpired n the past that they hate each other...πŸ˜•
thank u for updating...!!
n plz do update soon...
already awaiting the next part...!!

Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 updating, these 2 r so impossible, update is so hilarious, waiting 4 next part plzzz cont asap
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Eww...
What the hell are they both doing...??
Lol
Uff...dono kitne gande hai...
Horrible...crazy people...
Behaving like kids...

Superb part
Loved it...
Couldnt control my laughter...
t_areeb thumbnail