Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it
hhahahhahahahhahahahaha MAAN SITTING ON THE TOP OF TREE hehehehehhehehehheheh
continue soon
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

"humare sensors kab kaam aayenge" ..woh dhaason line hai yaar…

Itna saara hit n miss!! U r worse than kekta mayya!!!

thank u very much hima for showing some sence in maaneets talks n confessions..kuch eplanations jo GHSP part1 me dena bhool gaye aur seedhe season 2 pe jump maara!!
loved it..
now on to next part!!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
aelo padhna shuru nahi kiya ke khatam ho gaya!!

lagta hai ye eclusive the devil ki dhulai ke liye..

someone is getting loads of sadistic pleasure out of this!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

aelo padhna shuru nahi kiya ke khatam ho gaya!!

lagta hai ye eclusive the devil ki dhulai ke liye..

someone is getting loads of sadistic pleasure out of this!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me loving devil ki dhulai πŸ˜† tujhe pasand nahin aya kya πŸ˜†
will give the next update shortly πŸ˜†
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update di
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic update
cont soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was superb part...
me loved tejji...
poor Dev...he is really having a hard time...me loving it.
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice...

devil ki ithni dhulai hui kii tejji thinks that he forgot his name..
lol..rofl dii...

luvly update.. conti soon
dewdropred thumbnail

Part 6:-

We saw that out of fear dev accepts that he is maan … tejji takes dev with him to his home … maan & geet … tejji & dev & nandini … every1 back to home … first tejji arrives with dev … nandini follows them & then maan & geet …

Tejji lifts dev & carries unconscious dev inside & drops him on the cot in the yard … nandini follows tejji …

Maan & geet's car stops in front of the house … maan again dons the sardar ka role …. Maan geet enter with hand in hand & maan in his balwant singh ka avtaar as he did not want to give heart attack to masi ithni jaldi so he is with his pagdi … he decides to wear it & then was planning on revealing that he is the Maan Singh khurana … with his style & bit by bit not all of a sudden … but little does he know that some thing else is in store for them …. Maan & geet still outside …

Masi – tejji … who is he …

Maan & geet then leave each other hand as they will b entering masiji ka house …. Maan & geet enter & see that the entire family has surrounded a cot & with hands on their hips & are staring at some one …… nandini answers to masi …

Nandini – maan singh khurana …

Masi - maan singh khurana …

Geet & maan look at each other when they hear the name … thinking now who on earth has dropped as maan … some imposter …

Maan peeps in and spots dev & notices that he is not in gud condition & is all beaten up & is unconscious … geet is about to speak … but stops her ….

Tejji – haan … beeji … it's maan … my men have beaten him to pulp … for what he did to geet ….

Masi – what …

Tejji – well they did not know who maan is …. & how he is related to me …

Geet & maan look at each other … maan asks geet to keep quiet … no one noticed that maan & geet entered … so they again sneak out …. Geet & maan now outside the house …

Geet – maan they are thinking that dev is maan … why did you not tell them that he is dev & you are maan & why did you stop me …

Maan – geet … we will ask dev to pretend as maan … In that way dev will learn a lesson …

Geet – lesson …

Maan – yes …

Geet – I did not get you maan ….

Maan – here … first of all because of that donkey dev …

Geet – maan … you are calling dev … the donkey … language maan …

Maan – he desrves to be called that …

Geet – ok … he is your brother call him how ever you want … what for me …

Maan – will you let me continue … before some one comes out

Geet – haan … continue …

Maan - first of all because of that donkey dev … we both got separated for so long & you did not forgive me …

Geet – maan not again the forgiveness part …

Maan – ok I will FF (fast forward) wait …

Geet – ok do the FF … me waiting …

Maan FF's the entire forgiveness part …

Maan – ok in brief … because of him we both got separated … & he did not get punished while we both were crying for each other … we were in pain & he was happy that he got forgiven …

Geet – oh … next …

Maan - he did not listen to me when I asked him to stay in delhi … & he came running after me … now he deserves it … let him learn the lesson …. He got good thrashing from tejji's men … he deserves it for not following me & my orders & principles … now time has come for him to learn the lesson ….

Maan - Let him eat jhutha's at my saala's hands … while I will romance with you …

Geet criss crosses her hands around maan's neck – you naughty maan….

Geet – par maan … you have to wash the cars again …

Maan – don't worry geet … I have a soultion for that also …

Geet – what solution …

Maan - dev kab kaam ayega … he will be my assistant in the cleaning job … he will do the car cleaning … while I will romance with my biwi …

Geet imagines dev cleaning the car & she romancing with maan … Maan & geet both hug each other …. Both giving evil smirk to each other … (chalo atleast issi bahane dev jhoothe tho kha rahan hain …)

Geet & ballu enter … & then the questioning happens as to where did geet & ballu disappear … geet informs them that she went to golden temple …. & prayed for some peace …

geet gets informed that maan(dev) is in the house & that some one has beaten him … they gave him a separate room & geet can meet him tomorrow morning …

Geet keeps a sad face & is looking at (maan)ballu … geet tells them it's fine & informs them that she is going to her room to rest …. as she is getting a bad head ache …

Geet leaves … they then question ballu … ballu informs them that he had gone to hoshiarpur as his brother was sick …. & apologizes that he could not inform them …

Ballu too leaves …

Geet in her room … maan made arrangements to get into geet's room after their patch up & make up … he takes a heavy duty rope & texts geet to come to the balcony … then throws the rope to geet … geet ties the rope strongly …. & tells maan to wait & not climb right away … she goes to check if there is any one outside …. Geet Closes the door & comes … maan then climbs the rope & enters the balcony … la romeo style …

They both hug each other … then geet hears that nandini is knocking on her door … geet asks maan to leave …

Maan – yeh tumhara … nandi the bail sister aagayi kya … kabab main haddi banne … first it was dev & now nandi …

Geet – maan now leave … before we are caught …

Maan quickly kisses geet on her cheeks & leaves … geet blushes as abhi tak munde ne ek proper kiss bhi nahin kiya kudi ko … after wedding … geet & nandi both go to bed …

Next day morning ….

Now that geet forgave maan … maan(ballu) is desperate to meet geet … So he decides to sneak into her room ... maan climbs the rope & enters the balcony … he notices that geet comes out of the bath & is in front of the mirror …

Maan felt like they haven't hugged for ages … as yesterday evening & night also he could not hug his geet properly … so he could not wait till geet gets ready … he was so desperate for a hug that Maan goes & hugs geet from the back …. With his hands on her hands & their hands resting on her belly … maan closed his eyes & is now feeling her hair … geet also closes her eyes … as she too is lost in maan's embrace … maan opens his eyes slowly & moves her hair a bit … blows air on her left ear … geet can feel the gentle breeze of cool air what maan blew … he then kisses her left ear … geet & maan stay in that position for some time …

Before Maan could kiss on geet's neck … geet turns & hugs maan & criss crosses her hands around his neck ….

Geet – maan … apka imtihaan ka time aagaya hain …

Maan – imtihaan …

Geet – yes maan … tomorrow is karwa chauth & I will be keeping the vrath for you & your safety & also so that you will be my hubby for all my future birth's …

Maan – Oh … then what will happen to all my fans … specially crazies  (aarti … aash … varsha … hima … dee … reena … ijjath … deepz … samata … mona … spee … roch … prithi … tanvi … bharthi … honey … reni … )

While maan was naming the crazies … geet comes out of the hug & was counting the crazies in her fingers …

Geet – 17 …

Maan – there are more …

Geet – more …

Maan – yes … but 1 of them calls me bhaiyya …

Geet – who calls you bhaiyya …

Maan – maitri … another crazy …

Geet – acha …

Maan – you don't know how much popular I am as maan singh khurana …

Geet is blood is boiling with anger that she is now twisting her duppatta in her hands … maan is noticing that & enjoying & giving an evil laugh … geet is now having her back to maan …

Geet – popular as MSK …

maan now goes & stands in front of geet …

geet – then go behind them … why are you over here …

geet again turns & has her back to maan …

maan – that's what you know about me …

maan again goes & stands in front of geet so that she faces him …

geet – my maan was not like this … he never spoke about any other girl … other than me …

maan holds geet's chin ….

maan – geet I was just trying to make you feel jealous & was testing you & wanted to know whether you will feel jealous or not … for me you & your love matters … I hope you understood that …

geet does not listen to maan … & is still angry … maan now has his hands on his ears …

maan – kaan pakadke geet … I am sorry … I am sorry … I am sorry … 

geet smiles … maan then places his right hand under geet's knee & left hand on geet's back & scoops her in his arms … geet then criss crosses her hands around his neck …

maan while carrying her in his arms to the bed …

maan – ok geet … now tell me what you wanted to talk about karwa chauth …

geet – well tomorrow is karwa chauth & I am going to fast for you …

maan – no need to fast … chup chap khana khalo ..

geet – I am sorry maan … I am not going to listen to you … I am going to fast …  so I will not eat anything from morning till I see the moon through the sieve in the evening & after seeing the moon through the sieve I will see your face & after that … you will have to break my fast … by making me drink water … I don't care how you do it ….. I want you to do it … & you will have to make me drink water in front of everyone … not when we are alone … I hope you understood.

maan – understood begum sahiba …

maan places her on the bed …

maan – now you rest … because you have the vrath tomorrow & I will come back after some time to meet you … before some kabab main haddi pops in … I will leave … I will have to meet dev also …

maan leaves before geet can speak kissing on her forehead …

geet – wapas … forehead kiss …. Babaji … I was happy that he kissed me on the cheek yesterday & my ear few minutes before … ab wapas … head pe kiss kar diya … mera kya hoga babaji …

maan meets dev …

maan – dev … for geet & for me … u have to live for some time as maan ….

Maan then he finds out from dev that dev was given a dark room where rats … cockroaches … dwell & whole night he had to live in there like a captive & there was no proper bed to rest … the bed was broken … & he has body pains because of what all happened to him since yesterday evening …

Maan – I am sorry to know that dev … but you have to pretend like maan …

dev – bro … I wish I was in prison … this life as maan singh khurana sucks bhai …

maan – dev … mere bhai … I hope you understood now that living life as maan singh khurana is not easy …

dev – I understood bhai … will never ask babaji again to give me your life … I was fool in asking god that wish …

maan to himself – ab aya unth(camel) pahad ke neeche … ab aur papad belne honge tujhe dev …  just wait & watch …

How was the update let me know ……….. hope you like it …

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Brilliant part

loved ittt

Teji is really a gone case

he really lost it!!!