sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

update will be done soon

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amba gave work to ranveer spoiling his desire to be with ishani.ha ha.ranveer telling ishani to talk,by that time their work will get over was nice.when ishani told him about the reception incident,ranveer saying that he is happy that she felt comfortable to share it with him was nice.ishani saying that she wants him tomorrow was romantic. 

Mary456 thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

Congratulations for the new thread.

The episode is awesome. 

Waiting for the next

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey dear

thank you for the update. It was nice. Ishveer romance is always interrupted.

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How are you dear

Happy that you started a new thread. Love your updates a lot.

continue please

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Amba gave work to ranveer spoiling his desire to be with ishani.ha ha.ranveer telling ishani to talk,by that time their work will get over was nice.when ishani told him about the reception incident,ranveer saying that he is happy that she felt comfortable to share it with him was nice.ishani saying that she wants him tomorrow was romantic. 

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes Amba gave work for Ranveer

Glad you liked ranveer telling Ishani to talk while he is working

happy that you liked the way Ranveer heard the incident of their reception from ishani  and Ishani telling him she wants him tomorrow

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mary456

Hi Sakshi

Congratulations for the new thread.

The episode is awesome. 

Waiting for the next

hi mary

thanks for the comment

thanks for the wishes and thanks for a reader for me till this thread

glad you liked the episode

ya let me update the next

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey dear

thank you for the update. It was nice. Ishveer romance is always interrupted.

Hi Neha

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the update

yes poor ishveer get interrupted often

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

How are you dear

Happy that you started a new thread. Love your updates a lot.

continue please

hi Amritha

thanks for the comment

yes dear I am fine

how are you

glad you are happy in the new thread

thanks for being my reader till date

happy that you liked the update

ya next update will be soon

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 772

Ranveer and Ishani were smiling to each other hitting their foreheads with each other.

Ranveer(slowing taking his forehead from Ishani's forehead and seeing her):Tk let me finish the work..

Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer was making the light settings when it was exactly 1 o clock in the night Ranveer finished the settings of the light and saw Ishani were she was kept on talking to him and was making him feel fresh even during night 1 o clock.

Ranveer(finishing the work and seeing Ishani);finally done Ishani

Ishani(in a cute child face);Lights are not glowing...

Ranveer:arrey we should turn on the switch Ishani then only lights will glow. I have done the arrangements If you turn on the switch over there means(he showed the switch board near the Mandir): lights will glow..chalo turn on the lights.

Ishani(with a smile);mmm tk let me..(telling it she walked and went to the switched board and turned on the switch).

As soon as she turned on the switch the light was glowing like anything in the Mandir. Lord krishna and the whole mandir was looking like a golden heaven to ishani were Ishani seeing it had a happy smile were smiling itself Ishani came and stood next to Ranveer.

Ishani:Ranveer

Ranveer:haan..

Ishani: you are knowing all the works Ranveer you have done a great job. you know what you are perfect in your work.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani praising him with a cute move put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him and in a cute tone);Let these work be aside tell me what kind of man I am in bed? Am I a perfect man in bed?

Ishani(cutely pushing him);Ranveer being near Mandir what you are talking? I told you have done the light settings very well.

Ranveer:mmm okay thank you but tell me the answer for the question I asked

Ishani:Ranveer let me go and turn off the lights and come let us go to our room (telling it she went to the switch board and turned off the lights and she came towards Ranveer and held his hand and started to walk)

Ranveer: (too started to walk along with her);so you won't tell the answer..

Ishani(saw him with a cute look):Why you suddenly want to know that?

Ranveer:arrey as you said i am perfect in all the work just wanted to know this also. (in a bit low tone);this question I can only ask to you know?

Ishani:chee Ranveer I won't tell the answer..

Ranveer: But why?

Cutely chatting itself they both came to their room were Ranveer as soon as they entered the room he locked the door and cutely pulled Ishani near him and saw her with a cute look.

Ishani:(in low tone):Ranveer chodo time is 1 o clock..

Ranveer: I know its late but Ishani please...

Ishani(seeing his cute face): don't keep this puppy face and demand love making to me..

Ranveer:what can I do Ishani? Haan its 1 o clock but I am not getting sleep now.

Ishani:Ranveer I am feeling sleepy for you only I was staying awake. Please Ranveer let us have it tomorrow please...please(she saw a cute baby face towards him):Tomorrow nothing is going to come between us okay.. surely I am for you only.

Ranveer(with a puppy face); okay...

Ishani(with a smile);good boy(telling it she came out of his grip)

Ranveer(Before Ishani could keep two steps): one kiss please..

Ishani(hearing it turning to Ranveer): Ranveer..

Ranveer:Haan okay for tomorrow love making Ishani now also you can sleep but at least give a kiss

Ishani(seeing his puppy face smile came in her lips with smile she came to him and with love pinched his cheek sweetly and in a love tone): No man can be behind his wife to this extreme. You are such a lovely man Ranveer..(seeing his disappointed face in a very low husky tone);you are disappointed today?

Ranveer(making up himself pulled her near him and keeping her in his embrace); Haan thoda disappointed hain Ishu but I was happy only being with you awake till 1 o clock doing work in mandir and you were accompanying me everything was lovely only.

Ishani(getting Ranveer is disappointed with care caressing his hair): Don't worry Tomorrow even If you say no also I won't leave you to that extreme I am going to love you. I want my husband's love for sure. Okay(telling it with a cute smile she kissed Ranveer's cheek deeply and saw him with a smile);Chalo sleep good night.

Telling it Ishani went and laid in the bed were Ranveer too with a smile came and turned off the lights and he too laid in the bed next to Ishani. The lovely duo started to sleep well.

Next day Morning

It was exactly 8.30 in the morning.  Ishani wearing a simple Blue color Saree and has plated her hair with a simple attire. she made her final check in the Mirror where she looked like

ImageIshani making her final check saw Ranveer were Ranveer was sleeping upside down in the Bed. He was looking so cute in his sleeping position. Ishani with a smile went and sat in the bed next to him. she was waiting for Ranveer to wake up. It was exactly 9.05 when Ranveer opened his eyes yawning and he rubbed his eyes with his hands and he got up from the bed were getting up itself he saw Ishani sitting next to him were he saw her in her plated hair style and her simple look was making him fall in love with her in that morning.

Ishani(smiling well):good Morning..

Ranveer: Haan good morning Ishani tum aye wala look

Ishani:haan why you didn't like it you used to tell I will look beautiful in this look

Ranveer:arrey looking very very beautiful Ishani. (he cutely was about to hug her).

Ishani:(bit backed off):Ranveer no romance and don't touch me.

Ranveer:Why?

Ishani: I took Bath Ranveer and I have to make the sweets for Pooja and need to make flowers ready for lord Krishna and for Mandir Decoration. so don't touch me. Now get up and get ready for the Office.

Ranveer(with a not willing face and again laying in the bed): Let me sleep itself Ishani.

Ishani:arrey Ranveer get up itself 9.00 o clock..

Ranveer; Night also I slept late only and now If I wake up also you are telling me not to Romance.

Ishani: If you get ready as a good boy and leave to office means today night let us make love two times.

Ranveer(hearing it immediately got up from bed and saw her with a smile): Sure..

Ishani(with a bit shy smile and in husky tone): Haan sure all the time you used to tell me know that Romance is overflowing. Today let me tell you I want you Ranveer I cannot be without you today night.

Ranveer(seeing her cute confession): Kya bath hain? What happen to you today?

Ishani: Yesterday when you listened to me about chiraag coming to our room on our Reception day really I felt so safe and comfortable with you Ranveer. I fell in love with you almost 1000 times. yesterday night it was too late Ranveer that is why I was not in a mood to cooperate with you. Even If you started to make love also I would have slept that is why I told don't want. But today nothing like that let us Mingle

Ranveer(taking a pillow and keeping it near Ishani and keeping his hand in the pillow and bit going near Ishani without touching her with a smile): You know what Ishani you have said I love you many times but your today's confession is the best love confession.

Ishani:(with a cute smile): Why?

Ranveer: Kyunki...(he paused and saw her with a love smile).

Ishani(too cutely smiled to him).

Ranveer and Ishani(getting what they meant to each other and at the same time): Meri Aashiqui tumse hi..

To be continued 😉