Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@asmi

@mansi 

@preethia

@bobby

thanks girls ... i love 2 do dev ki dhulai & if i continue ... uski dhulai tho pakki hain ... it will happen for sure ... Dev will regret it for the rest of his life why did he ever say that he is MSK ... I will see to it that he gets royal treatment & I will show u all the actual reason Y maaneet wanted dev to pretend as MSK πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆmaaneet dev se kam nahin πŸ˜†

@bobby - sure ...

I will predict ... karwa chauth ka scene ... def ... i will start my work on it πŸ˜†
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part
Awww loved maaneet moments
Haha dev had 2 admit that he is MSK so the beating wud stop 🀣🀣
cont soon X...
Thx 4 the PM
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... 

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 loved it 
thnx 4 d pm ...
contnue soon ...😊
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima loved it do continue..
and next prediction bring in kc since that is the next track in the show...
divareena thumbnail

Loool so sweet when maan confesses to geet that he was watching her from top of a tree.  Loool I so can imagine that.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aww so sweet that the minute maan said that he was sitting on top of the tree since the morning, geet got more worried that he had not eaten. 😳😳She did not think for a moment that she had also not eaten.πŸ‘πŸ‘

So romantic that geet is feeding maan with her hands and maan does the same.

LOOOL Tej does not believe devil when he says that he is not MSK. Loool tej thinks because they have beaten devil so much heis suffering from memory loss. Loool love tej's idea to beat him again until his memory will return.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Good that devil is getting another beating, 🀣🀣🀣lool he is so scared that now he is lying and telling everyone that he is MSK.

Please continue, me in fits over devils beating.🀣🀣

heermeher thumbnail
Hats off to u lady u can actually create a story out a small scene it was hilariouπŸ‘s
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... maneet were cute n romantic.. poor dev...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. continue soon
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Wndrful part! Loved it! That tree part ws awesome... My god! It shows hw much maan ws waiting 4 geet's reaction n 4 her aswell... Plz cntinue , wnt more 4 dev... N wanna c more maaneet cute moments... Thnx alot 4 pm
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome update dear...I loved your update. Devil ka kya haal bana di tumne ...Hima now I  want you predict How Maan will solve the problems .