Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hima ' love the ending of Anokha pyar.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all parts.

Love how mama and lachi cannot do anything about maaneet romancing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Maan impresses everyone even if he plays balwant singh or as MSK himself.

Uff why did dev have to appear and spoil maan's plan of revealing his identity.😑😑😑 Loool me so happy that geet threw up over devil. He deserved it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww love how maan wants to take care of geet as she is throwing up and carries her as she faints.😍😍😍😍😍  Oh no beeji finds the pregnancy test stick. So sweet that geet is pregnant.

Aww maan goes forward as he is proud to say he is geet's husband and baby's father.😍😍😍😍 Wow beeji knew that balwant is MSK.  I did not like when she said that he fooled them, he had no choice. Love the way maan explained to beeji why he became balwant.  He even apologised to beeji and she is being rude. 😑

Love the way geet stuck up for maan saying that he has done everything to ask her for forgiveness. So true what geet said that the great MSK who can have anything he wants eat dal chaawal and became a driver for love. 😍😍😍😍He is such a honourable man as he could have taken geet but he stayed back to win all their love.  😍😍😍😍😍

Love how maan is very understanding when he informs geet that they should have told beeji the truth long back.  Beeji should be grateful that her son in law is such a lovely person. Love how geet tells beeji and teeji to give pammi affection too. πŸ‘

Good that everyone understands maan and all is forgiven.   Hima I love how you included all crazies and made sure we all got to meet maaneet πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. Thank you for making our dream come true. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Love how we all feed maan delicacies and take pictures with them πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Wow so cute that geet delivers a baby boy and girl. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Boy resembles maan and the girl resembles geet. Me loved the ending. 😍😍😍😍😍😍Good that devil never got any girl in his life and NT left himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for writing such a amazing partπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahah love the last part... im imagining myself as one of the girls.. lol.. awwnnn cant believe u ended yaar.. epi toh banta hai yaar.. 
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnks dear ...

Originally posted by: mayurmaaneet

hahahah love the last part... im imagining myself as one of the girls.. lol.. awwnnn cant believe u ended yaar.. epi toh banta hai yaar.. 

thanks dear ... is it .. u imagined 1 among the crazies ... i guess its every maaneetian dream 2 meet maaneet in person ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the 13parts ,loved it πŸ˜‰