Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

The puja will have enough distraction for Disha to take advantage of it.

Hi Coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

hmmm wish that nothing happens to our ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Their night of romance keeps getting postponed. Now they have the puja.

Hi Coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes their night getting postponded 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

That was a smart move by Ishani. Hopefully no other obstacle comes.

Hi Coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes surely its a smart move by Ishani wish that nothing comes as a obstacle to their life

keep reading 😉

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

HI Sakshi

How are you? Am glad that even after 6 years, you have kept the story and characters alive in our memories. Great going :)

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

HI Sakshi

How are you? Am glad that even after 6 years, you have kept the story and characters alive in our memories. Great going :)

Hi Mas

thanks for the comment 

yes dear i am fine hope you are doing good 

thanks for reading the story even after 6 years and giving me a way to keep the characters alive in our memories 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 774

Ishani having Raagini in her hands and she entered their room were as she entered she saw Ranveer sitting silently in the bed. 

Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a smile were as she was seeing Ranveer. 

Raagini(in a cute tone): Papa..

Ishani(hearing Raagini calling Ranveer and in a bit fun making tone walked towards Ranveer telling): Phone is not in your Papa's hand that is why he is silently sitting in the bed. (telling it she came to Ranveer and showed his phone that was in her hand).

Ranveer(getting the phone from Ishani and seeing Ishani and giving a light smile):mmm thanks 

Ishani: mmm (making Raagini stand in the bed near Ranveer and seeing her with a smile):Be here with papa let me bring your dress. 

Raagini cutely shook her head as okay were she held Ranveer's shoulder with her tiny hands and stood close to Ranveer were Ranveer too with his one hand held Raagini close to him. Ishani took Raagini's night dress from cupboard and came to them and she made Raagini to stand on the other side of the bed and started to make Raagini change her dress. Changing Raagini to Night dress. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Shall we go to Dadi's room?

Raagini(with a cute smile):hmm dadi..

Ranveer(hearing it and in thoughts): That is what we are not going to have anything between us today then why Raagini need to be in Maa's room(seeing Raagini):Baby..

Raagini: Papa.(she saw Ranveer with a cute smile)

Ranveer: you can sleep here itself know today?

Ishani(hearing it and saw Ranveer with a what face and then in a normal tone): Ranveer let her be in Maa's room tomorrow morning I need to wake up early and she will be getting disturbed in her sleep. 

Ranveer(getting it): mm okay okay you will be getting ready in the room and that will surely disturb her sleep in the morning. (seeing Raagini):Tk baby good night. 

Raagini(cutely): mm night.

Ishani with a smile took Raagini in her hands and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room and started to walk towards Amba's room. 

Ranveer(thinking about the whole day how he waited for Night and again thinking about what Amba told to Ishani and to himself): Don't know how something will come between us when we plan to make love. (thinking about his self control and to himself):fine let me be in control for Maa's words. (his heart was not willing to sleep also were he closed his eyes resting his head in the head rest were he got the image of Ishani smiling to him were he immediately opened his eyes and to himself): Ranveer what is happening to you? Tomorrow Pooja is there till that at least control yourself. 

Thinking about his state he took the water bottle in the lamp table and he opened the cap and he started to drink water quickly. He almost drank half bottle in single gulp were he closed the water bottle and kept it back in the lamp table.  He took deep breath were his heart was clearly knowing that his hormones are not in his control but he was trying his best to control himself. 

Ranveer(getting his state and to himself):Let me sleep surely If Ishani comes means she will struggle to tell me that we are not going to have a night. I don't want Ishani to be put in such a situation let me sleep before Ishani comes. 

Telling it to himself he laid in the bed and closed his eyes. It was next 15 minutes were not even a single drop of sleep was coming to him were he was getting the image of Ishani in her simple saree and plated hair style look the way he saw her in from morning was only coming to his mind were unable to sleep he with a what to do face immediately got up from the bed and sat in the bed. 

Ranveer(with a helpless face in thoughts):Kya karu mein? (thinking of his state and then to himself): Sleep is not coming and only Ishani's image is coming If I close my eyes...(with a what to do face he took a deep breath and seeing the whole room and door still open and then to himself): Ishani went to leave Raagini to Maa only know then why she has not come to room yet? I think Maa will be telling about Pooja to Ishani I think...(again shaking his head as no to himself): That is what Maa said to Ishani about Pooja in dinning table itself know? Then why this much time for Ishani to come to our room? Where is Ishani? 

When he finished the word "where is Ishani?" that was the Moment Ishani entered the room with a bright smile in her face. Ranveer saw the entrance of the room and found Ishani standing in the entrance of the room. He saw Ishani from top to bottom were she was now totally in her different look were she was in her Choli and Lehenga were a Shawl was over her choli were she was looking more and more beautiful in that make up were Ishani was looking like

radhika-madan-pic1.jpg

Ranveer was for a while lost himself in Ishani were he was sure for this moment there are no words or no items in the word to describe how beautiful Ishani was looking to his eyes. The choli that was exposing her beauty and the way her stomach was exposed between choli and lehenga the earrings that she was wearing and the total different look of Ishani was making him more and more romantic. 

Ishani Raised her eyes with a shy smile were to her eyes now Ranveer was looking like a king who is born only to rule her. He was looking so smart and handsome to her eyes were Ranveer was sitting in the bed wearing his night t-shirt of pink color and black color night pant were he was so handsome to Ishani's eyes were he was looking like

DAkDV9RXoAAJbxl.jpg

Ranveer seeing Ishani in such a attire slowly with a not understanding face he slowly got up from the bed were he was seeing her with a freezed face. Ishani seeing Ranveer had a cute smile in her lips were she turned and closed the door and locked the door and covered the door with the curtains and she again turned and saw Ranveer with a mesmerizing smile were she slowly started to walk towards Ranveer. Ranveer was standing still with a admiring face were his eyes were playing over Ishani's exposed parts so well were Ishani finally came and stood in front of Ranveer with a bowed head state were she had a light smile in her lips. 

Ranveer(unable to get what is happening seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name with the same romantic smile she raised her eyes and saw Ranveer): Mmmm

Ranveer(making himself bit normal): Tomorrow for Pooja you are going to wear this dress only? For trial you are wearing it now?

Ishani(hearing his questions and with a smile in a micro second she hugged Ranveer and rested her head in his chest and in a love fighting tone): Do this Choli and lehenga look like a outfit that is going to be wore for Pooja for you? always you will make fun of me only Ranveer?

(being in the hug itself and raised her head and seeing Ranveer and in a cute tone):If I wear this for Pooja and If any man in the guests see me means that is it I know you won't be silent you will get possessive and start to get angry(in a romantic mixed tone):I wore this dress for you only Ranveer. Just for you for our special night.(telling it she kept her index finger in his cheek and was moving it cutely).

Ranveer(hearing what Ishani is telling and thinking about Amba's words to Ishani and in thoughts): How Ishani is going against Maa's words? Maa has told her to be clean and tidy but Ishani has come ready for a special night.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face not having smile and in a normal tone):Kya hua? you didn't like me in this dress?

Ranveer(with his both the hands held Ishani's both the sides shoulders and made her to come out of the hug and with a strict face): Today nothing is going to happen between us? 

Ishani(hearing it with a not understanding face seeing him);Why?

Ranveer(in a clear strict tone):you are asking why? you yourself know that today we should not mingle but you have got ready for a night. How could you do this Ishani? 

Ishani(who was not getting the situation):what?

Ranveer: I came down searching for my phone that time I heard yours and Maa's conversation. Maa was telling you to keep me away from you. Maa wants you to do Pooja tomorrow know? I was thinking you will be put in a very bad situation that you will be struggling to tell me that today we won't have a night but you have got ready for a night even after Maa telling us not to Mingle today.

Ishani(getting what has happened and then taking a deep breath): Ranveer you have heard only a small part of our conversation I think hearing that you have decided to be away from me. 

Ranveer: See may be I have heard small part but that is what Maa's wish is know? she wants you to do the pooja tomorrow and she told us to be clean and tidy. Even after Maa telling this I don't know how you got ready for a special night? 

Ishani(seeing him a what to tell look but also making up herself):Ranveer maa told me to do the Pooja tomorrow and she told me to keep you away from me.Till  that only you have heard. I know you are controlling so much Ranveer and its not good for you and your health so only I told Maa that let Parul do the Pooja tomorrow. Maa also said okay for that and tomorrow Parul is only going to do the Pooja. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a not convinced face): I think you are telling this to make me have a love making today. I clearly heard what Maa and you were talking. If we without control mingle means(before he completes)

Ishani(with a bit funny fight face): Mingle means what? Husband and wife only know we both are? Love making is a beautiful thing between couples Ranveer and our love is sacred even after a love making If I go and do the Pooja also god itself will shower his love on us. you know what Men are men only? always Mama's boy. 

Ranveer(hearing it):Ishani

Ishani: Haan now Pooja is not your problem Maa has told us not to mingle keeping that in your mind only you are talking. 

Ranveer(in a breaking tone):But also Ishani Maa..(before he tells the next word)

Ishani: Tk Baba sleep well good night. (seeing him with a strict face): Here after don't come to me telling I am not able to control myself Ishani. I am wanting you I am not able to be away from you and all. you can control yourself know keep controlling. (telling it she went and sat in the bed with a disappointed face).

Ranveer(hearing what she said and coming and standing near Ishani):Ishani today alone we don't want this. Tomorrow after Pooja is over let us have a night. 

Ishani: No don't want. That is what you can control know here after for lifetime control yourself. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a pity face): Ishani..

Ishani(seeing him with a cute face);Really tell me that you are able to control yourself today?

Ranveer(hearing the question from Ishani and then with a manly ego):I can control myself. Good night. (telling it he went and laid in the bed showing his back to Ishani).

Ishani seeing the way Ranveer laid in the bed seeing his back had a cute disappointed face. She was sitting in the bed for almost 15 minutes were again in a low tone.

Ishani: have you slept?

Ranveer(without turning to her): Nahi..

Ishani(in the same low tone):Again let me ask you sure hain na today there is nothing between us know?

Ranveer(without seeing her):Nahi nothing is going to happen between us you sleep. 

Ishani(hearing it she took a small pillow in the bed and throw the pillow on Ranveer telling):idiot. you are fit to sleep only.

Ranveer(feeling the pillow in his back and hearing what Ishani said and  in a calm tone): Ishani sleep now...

Ishani hearing it took her hand to the switch board and turned off the lights and she laid in the bed with a cute baby anger face. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So much miscommunication. He is trying to control when he didn't even have to.

coderlady thumbnail

He is just being stupid now. She told him she was ready, dressed up and still he backed out.

coderlady thumbnail

She even told him they were not the ones doing the puja. And still.

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice episodes, dear

It's a pity that they didn't spend the night

Raagini is so cute