MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 6

lovelyyy

loved ittt

divareena thumbnail

Lool tej drops an unconscious devil in the yard. 🀣🀣🀣Loool I can imagine maasi, nandini, tej all surrounding devil like he is a toxic bacteria that needs disposing off. 🀣🀣🀣I can imagine maan and geets shock at seeing him. 😲

Me love maan for telling geet not to say anything now as he wants devil donkey to learn a lesson. I salute maan for that, he is 100% right. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Agree that because of that donkey maaneet got separated and he should get punished for all the pain and tears he has caused maan and geet.😑😑

Loool love the part where maan says that donkey should have listened to him when he was told not to come. Definitely agree with maan that he needs to learn to follow orders.🀣🀣🀣

Me loved this dialogue Let him eat jhutha's at my saala's hands … while I will romance with you😍😍😍 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wonderful idea of maan to have devil as his assistant who will clean the cars and everything,🀣 while maan and geet spend time with each other.

Agree with geet that maan needs to give her a proper kiss. Aww love how maan misses his geet so he sneaks up to her room and they hug. Awww hima love how you have mentioned all of us in the update apart from maitri as she is maans sister.😍😍😍😍

Aww geet is getting jealous when maan said what will happen to his crazies. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love how maan apologies to geet for making her jealous and then he lifts her. Aww geet wants to fast but maan says she does not need to. So sweet that geet convinces him and love how maan carries her to bed so she can rest.

Me love that devil's room is full of cockroaches, rats. Loool maan telling devil that living as MSK is not easy is so funny and I am sure devil will realise it too.🀣🀣🀣

Brilliant update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazingpart...maan has such a wicked mind...he is waiting for his donkey brother to b beaten...lol...i was so laughing while reading that part...continue soon...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
donkey dev🀣
dev should learn a lesson for not following maan & maan's orders & principles.πŸ‘πŸΌ
actually full part...🀣