Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago
Siya is too cruel to speak about raghv's death. Rudra shamelessly giving her ideas to murder. both are disgusting fellows. I hope they get their karma
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Siya was really disgusting to talk to her mother in law in a no respect manner. And she openly told raghav about the affair. I feel bad for raghav when he cried asking God why he met into accident but he should understand that siya don't deserve him.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
After siya confessed of cheating him also raghav still calls her my siya. really she is a blind to not see his love. rudra would have forgot her by the time of her accident itself but raghav still loves her.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Shocking that siya lost her memories. so now she will change into a nice person? raghav and his mother are such a lovely people to take care of a vamp like siya. I wish siya will change and regret her sins.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
So siya is okay with raghav being her husband but now she knows about his legs. how will she react?
Kavithawrites thumbnail
They came home? so siya didn't react and okay with raghav disability? will she cheat him again? but this ff is about them so I guess she will change and takes care of him.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
siya is disgusting and she is saying she is disgusted with raghav's touch
Kavithawrites thumbnail
When I saw siya become normal I thought she became vamp again but it's good that she is actually changed and taking care of raghav
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago
Nice to know that siya now considers him as her boss and felt disgusted about the affair and doesn't want to continue it.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago
Shocking that siya got to know how she was in the past. Will she get her memory back? how will she react then?