SS-Maan Geet ka Anokha Pyar -Part 13(last):Page 62

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan & Geet - SS ... Maan & Geet ka anokha Pyar ...

part1:page 1 - geet applying medicine to maan's wounds...

part 2:- page 5 - maan's ❀️ letter 2 geet ...

Part 3:- page 10 - dev ki dhulai πŸ˜†

Part 4:- page 15 - maan & geet ki apology 

Part 5:- page 19 - wapas dev ki dhulai  πŸ€£

Part 6:- page 23 - maan gives his reason why dev has to pretend as maan 🀣

Part 7:- page 29 - Maaneet moments 😍& dev's task 🀣

Part 8:- page 34 - Maaneet Celebrating their 1st karwa chauth 😍

Part 9:- page 40 - Maaneet lost in jungle

Part 10:- page 44 - Maaneet Jungle main Mangal...😍

Part 11:- page 49 - Maaneet Jungle main Mangal continues ☺️& devini jungle main amangal ...πŸ˜†

Part 12:- page 55 - Maaneet Romance😍

Maan & Geet - OS ... Maan & Geet ka anokha Pyar ... OS...  - part 1

last night we saw that geet ... was restless & worried & knew that maan would not have applied the paste / malham to his wounds ...

so to apply the paste she quietly sneaks into his room ... 

maan was expecting geet to come to his room ... he is waiting for geet ... he is laying on his bed & the malham wala bowl lying beside him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(poora plan bana ke rakha hain munde ne ...πŸ˜†)

maan to himself - geet should be on her way ... to my room ... by now she should be here ... where is she ...

maan to himself - yaad aaya ... uski masi tho uske paas nahin hain ... ya phir uska bhai tejji... ya phir ...uski bhabhi pammi
oh bhul gaya ... naya character ki entry bhi tho hui hai kya naam hain uss ka ... nandini ...wo bhi tho hain ... kabab main haddi ...god only knows when a new character arrives from thin air πŸ˜†

maan to himself  - oh god ... agar in mai se koi bhi geet ka rasta rok liya ... tho ... who will apply malham to my wounds... I was waiting for my geet to come near me & planned everything accordingly ... my entire plan has gone waste ... 

just then maan listens to some footsteps outside ... he quickly closes his eyes ... & acts as though he is sleeping ... coz he knows that it will be his geet ... 

[maan & geet ka sensors / antenna's are quite strong ... they both can sense each other even when they are floors apart ... eg:- K.C. Office ... or when they were in different wards in the hospital πŸ˜†... hain naa ... so maan sensing geet out side is not new for us πŸ˜†am i right ]

so now geet is outside his room she slowly opens the door ... she then sneaks into his room & then comes & checks the bowl which was lying next to maan ... maan lying on his bed & still has his eyes closed ... waiting for geet ... to apply the balm ... 

geet to her self - maan is as stubborn as me ... we both are so stubborn na babaji ... never mind ... 1 of us has to come down ... at 1 point or the other ... seeing maan in pain ... i can't eat or sleep ... so came down to apply the haldi ka paste / malham ...

geet  takes the bowl in her hand ... & goes near maan & bends & checks ... finds that maan is sleeping ... 

geet to herself -  chalo ... it's gud that maan is asleep ...

{mahi starts in the back ground ...}

geet sits close to maan ... but takes care that his sleep does not get disturbed (kudi does not know that munda is not asleep but faking sleepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)... 

she then starts applying the paste to maan ... she applies the paste with utmost tender & care ... thinking that if she applies force maan might wake up ... 

maan was enjoying what geet was doing ... while geet was lost in herself while applying the paste thinking about maan & her ... the romantic moments these 2 spent together in flash backs ...

maan turns & in a jatka he pins geet to the bed ... maan on top of geet ... both lost in each other's eyes & touch ... geet & maan both come back to their senses after few minutes ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

{mahi stops in the back ground ...}

geet - maan ... please let me go ... what if some one comes & spots us ...

maan - i don't care ...

geet - but i do ... you don't have any clue about my masi ka family ... they talk with their hands & feet ... they are not normal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

maan - i know geet ... had experience with adi already  

geet - still U R not worried πŸ˜²πŸ˜• 

maan  - Y should I ... they should be worriedπŸ˜‰ ... coz now I am the khusthi ka pehalwan ... who won khusthi ka championship of amritsar ... bhul gayi kya ...πŸ˜†

geet - i did not forget Mr. that's why i am here ...  to apply haldi ka paste on your wounds ...πŸ˜‰

maan - i know ... i can see the malham on my back ... now u need to apply it on my front ...

geet  pushes maan away & gets up from the bed ... maan also gets up & comes close to her & holds her tight in his embrace ...

geet - i am not going to apply ... πŸ€ͺ

maan - is it ... then why did U apply it on my back ...

geet - wo main ... πŸ˜•

maan - geet ... i know you can't see me in pain & you could not sleep also because of me that why you are over here ... now come on finish the job why u came for ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

{mahi in the back ground ... continues ...}

maan  & geet  both lost in each other's eyes ... geet has the paste in her hand ... starts appyling the paste on maan's front ...

maan takes her hand & places it on his heart ...

maan - geet ... here ... it's paining so badly ... i need your soothing hands on my wounds ... 😊 

geet starts applying the paste as requested by maan on his heart ... still both looking into each other's eyes ... maan then places  his left hand on geet's chin & pulls her face close to his ...

geet - go back maan ... please ... i am not going to come back with you ...

maan then holds her right hand with his right hand & keeps it on his heart ... 

maan - you really want me to go away from you ... 

geet - yes maan ...

geet takes off maan's hands off her chin & releases her other hand from his hand & walks away from there with tears in her eyes ... 

maan is left wondering what to do ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hilarious hima di.kaash episode aisa 😳...but i feel i am dreaming too much.please continue it.just cant wait.me floating in maaneet land after many days...anyone wanna come guys...πŸ˜‰

thanks for the pm.😊
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

CONITNUE SOON AND πŸ˜‰PM MEEE

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome update...continue soon...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful do continue dear πŸ˜Š Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome prediction hima di...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hima dii... prediction kii rani...πŸ˜ƒ

ur prediction ll definitely come true... me hoping to see it true...

me liked ur sensors n antenna s connection...πŸ˜ƒ kya baath hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

and very true.. new entry toh bin bullaaye hothi hai ghsp mein 😑

luvd ur prediction... conti fast fast fast...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful:-)
yeh kya beech mein hi choddiya... Plz continue yaar :-)
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh wow such a wonderful prediction...

i think thats what is gonna happen tonight in the epi...

im so much eagerly waiting for that...and also the entry of another Maan Singh Khurana...i mean the fake wala...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that was just so dreaamyy😍
I'll be soo happy if this really happened in the show ☺️☺️
thx 4 the PM
Cont soon plzz Xx...