Opposites Attract- maaneet ff thread # 1

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
hi this is my first fan fic. Hope u all like it. Plz do comment as it will help me write more.

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

A 24yr girl or a woman... What am i ??? was her thought as she gazed at the full moon. The moonlight made her face glow even more. What is she - a girl to explore and achieve in life or a woman with many baggage?

It was 3yrs of marriage. She knew from beginning he was never her ideal husband. Today was the day she had waited so long for...her divorce...much awaited one.

But did she want it? Will he sign it?

CHARACTER SKETCH-

Maan Singh Khurana: Age- 25yrs, looks- HOT...girls drool over him. Angry young man. Hottest bachelor in town. MD of khurana Empire...widespread business empire.  Perfectionist. Wants things to go his way. Resides in delhi but keeps travelling too for meetings. work is his life.loner and has minimum friends...maintains distance. Only weakness daadi,just cant say no to her. His various facets wud be elaborated as and when required in the track.

Geet Handa: Age- 20yrs, doing her graduation..2nd yr. Looks- breathtakingly beautiful,flawless glowing beauty wid lovely curls. Lives in Hoshiyarpur wid her loving family. Bubbly girl full of never dying energy. Kind hearted ,sweet,chirpy and can talk anytime wid anyone and period of time. Wants to stand apart from others be it studies, career or family life. She has the drive to achieve. Can make friends wid anyone and anywhere.

Khurana family-

Daadi- sweetest daadi. Broad minded. Loves her family.

Dev - Maan's younger bro...least interested in work,most interested in play...flirt and a charmer wid right words at the right time.loves to chill in life..has to report to KE office due to his bro's and daadi's pressure. It is basically that maan pays for all his expenditure. but not bad at heart.

Naintara - Dev's wife. Both love each other. Comes from an affluent family and wants all luxuries in life and is happy as she is getting it,thanks to khurana empire

Handa Family-

Daarji- Sukhwinder Handa loves geet. strict about family rules and discipline.

Tayiji-good natured but has a bitter tongue.

Brij veerji- tayiji's son adores his sisters but is a disciplinarian. Doesn't think twice before slapping geet.

Paapaji and Ma (Rano), Rajji and Tittu ' all are the best Geet cud have.

GEET's gang of friends to come later like  Meera, Riya ,Natasha, Yash, Romesh. Their characters will be explained later in the track when they are introduced.

more characters will be introduced as and when they come.

INDEX

The plan - page 1

Part - 2   page 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=4

Part -3   page 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=10�

Part - 4    page11

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=11

PART - 5     page15

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=15

PART  -6        page20

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=20�

PART   -7      page25

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=25�

PART   -8       page32

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631786?pn=32

PART   -9   page40

PART    -10    page 47

PART     - 11     page 53

PART   12 and PART   13    page 61

PART    14    page  68

PART  15    page 75

PART    16   page  83

PART      17     page 90

PART 18       page 97

PART 19      page 106

PART   20     page 114

PART 21  page  124

PART 22    page 133

THREAD  # 2

THREAD # 3

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, nice concept. Continue soon
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

This is my first ff and this story is running in my mind for quite sometime. I hv few parts written if u like it and i get good comments i will post more soon. the thought process or self talk has been written under hash.#

The Plan   

***HANDA HAVELI- HP***

Daadi has come to visit her old acquaintance Sukhdev Handa after around 10yrs. She has to attend a wedding of distant relative in near by farm house and plans to halt at their place so as to refresh old relations. Her motive was also bride hunting so that a docile girl comes into the house and can cope wid maan's anger and tantrums. Maan has time and again refused marriage proposals found by Daadi as he doesn't want to get married so early.

Daadi shares her fear wid daarji.

Daadi- ye larka sirf kaam karta hai,larkiyo ko to dekhta bhi nahi. Pata nahi aise to karoobar barhta jaega aur uske paas time hi nahi hoga. Me isiliye uske liy larki doondh rahi hu. Uski shaadi kara du vaarna vo office se shaadi kar lega. Aapke nazar mein koi achi larki ho to bataiye na.

Daarji- uske liy gaon ki larki??

Daadi- haan, kyu nahi? Mujhe educated chahiye par sanskari bhi. larki jo thora waqt le maan k sath adjust karne mein. Sahar ki larkiya to fast food chahti hain aur maan will take time.

Daadi didn't tell about maan's straight forward refusal for marriage. She thought once i find a girl i will force him somehw.

Daarji-dekhte hai pind mein college jaane wali larkiya hain to magar unme se kaun apke liy thik rahegi.

Brij- daarji koi aur kyu hum Geet ki bhi to shaadi karni hai.ghar ki larki hai, daadi dekh le. Larki fir ghar se dusre ghar hi to jaani hai.

Daadi instantly liked the idea she had seen Geet and liked her on the first site. Everyone conceded to the proposal immediately.

***geet's room***

Rano- puttar ji tum ro kyu rahi ho?

Geet sobbing consistently.

Tayiji- shadi to teri honi hi hai aj nahi to kal...munda acha hai shaadi kar le. Teri hogi tb to rajji ki hogi. Kb tak ghar mein baithegi? Ab natak mat kar tujhe to waise bhi sahar mein jaane ka baara shauk tha ab ja Delhi mein rah.aur ye log to kuch maang bhi nahi rahe. Itne vaade ghar vich jaaegi to raaj karegi...vaadi vahu hogi..

Geet- mujhe shadi nahi karni.

Daadi enters. She walks and sits near geet.she moves her hand over her hand and asks- kyu nahi karni?

Rano and tayiji try to make up the situation. But daadi questions geet again.

Geet meekly- mujhe parhna hai aur mein ma k bina kaise rahungi..

#bach gayi ab to daadi mujhe maana kar degi..koi parhne waali larki se shaadi thore hi na karta hai..hai na baabaji..she glances up..and makes a baby face and sobs even loudly to convince her denial..laagi rah geet daadi is nautanki mein phaas jaegi aur bhaag jaegi#

Daadi- kaun kaha aap parh nahi sakti..mujhe educated bahu chahiye..kitchen mein sara din rahne k liy nahi.mein aapko delhi k top college mein admission dila dungi.aap jitna chahe parh sakti hai aur chahe to kaam bhi kar sakti hai.   #ab kya bologi, m tumhri daadi hu dhup mein baal safed nahi kiy meine..vaise iske saath meri khub jamegi maan ko sidha karne mein. Daadi makes a sad face and says#   aur hum aapki daadi nahi jo aap ma ko miss karengi? Fir aap jb chahe yahan aa bhi sakti hain.

Geet had nothing much to say but her eyes twinkled that atleast she can study as much she wants. This was the saving grace.geet gave a faint smile and daadi was happy.

***guest room***

#daadi- ek mission to done hua, ab dulhe ka kya karu. Use sochne ka time diya to vo bhag jaega, ya fir koi idea laga lega..kahi geet ko daara na de apni baari ankho se..koi kam dramebaaz to hai nahi..i wont loose this girl.. so Mission Shadi is on#

Daadi goes to the local nursing home in the evening sets the 1st step of her plan. Then she calls maan. Daadi low voice- aap kaise hai?

Maan- acha daadi.aap kaisi hai? Kb aegi?                       

Daadi- kal shadi hai na jb aye hain to jaana hi parega,vaise m itni door se akele delhi nahi aana chahti mujhe bechaini ho rahi hai. Aap ka paas k city mein project hai na wahan aana nahi hai? Aap ate to mein sath chalti.

Maan- thik hai daadi mera kuch kaam hai vaaha. M kal aa jaunga.

Daadi- beta vo apni white sherwani le aeyega.

Maan- kyu?

Daadi- aap mujhe shadi mein company nahi denge.

Maan- daadi..plz...no parties..

Daadi ' mere liy plzz plzz plzz ap itna to kar hi sakte hain.

Maan- ok but hm kal raat hi vaapas aenge mera meeting hai next day.

#daadi chalo ab to dulha bhi half done ab baarati ko bula lu #

Daadi calls Dev and NT and explains her plan.

Daadi's plan

*next morning*

Daadi faints. she asked for the Dr form the same nursing home.whole handa family in havoc. Dev and NT turn up saying we were going from this way and daadi called us saying she is sick. Daadi refuses to goto hospital.Dr arranges everything in the room. Handa's hv that influenc in the town. Handa's were well to do land lords.

Maan enters handa haveli...tall handsome maan with an attitude which is reflected in his walk,body language. he is wearing white shirt,blue jeans talking on the phone giving instructions to someone. his voice speaks his authority.

Maan enters the room. Sees daadi wid drip lying on bed. he panicks doesn't care to see anyone else.

Maan- daadi kya hua?

Dr- she is stressed. Pulse low hai and she is very weak.

Maan- thik hai m inhe delhi le jar raha hu.

#daadi glares at the doctor...ye to pura plan pe paani pher dega..idiot..she winks at dev#

Dev- dr is it safe to travel...glaring at him

Dr- nahi.old age hai. hum risk nahi le sakte. kahi travel me kuch ho gaya to...fir pulse jab tak normal nahi hota no travel and haan stress to bilkul jaanleva ho sakta hai itne low BP mein.

NT takes over from there. she starts to weep ' Daadi aap aise tension kyu leti hai ab to dev bhi office jaate hain na...apko aur kya problem hai? Aap boliye aap ko kya tension hai hum sab aapki baat manenge..kya chahiye aapko vaade veerji bhi aap jo khengi vahi  karenge...and slants towards maan. NT moves a little to make place for maan. Maan kneels down near the bed hurriedly and says- daadi sach mein boliye aapko kya problem hai? M solve kar dunga...anyhting daadi aap bas kaho...promise...

He loved daadi too much and was swayed by seeing her in such condition.

Daarji thought family privacy is better and makes a sign for his family to leave.geet was not there she was in the kitchen preparing some tulsi karha for daadi. They all move out.

*outside*

Tayiji- munda sona hai.lamba hai,sunder bhi,kaam karta hai.ab aur ki chahida.roka to kar hi dalo ji.

Papaji- parjaiji aap kaisi gala karte ho.unki daadi bimar hai aapko shadi sujh rahi hai.

Tayaji- tu wahan munde ko dekh rahi thi?

Tayiji- haan aur nahi to kya jb shadi karni hai to munda to dekhna hi parega.rano aisa larka hath se mat jaane de.

*daadi's room*

Daadi turns her face #beta tu to aj phasa# starts crying,tears roll down her eyes.

NT- daadi ap boliye to aapko kya problem hai...aap ki khushi kliye hum sb karenge..

maan was stunned that he nodded and complied wid NT.he never shared his views wid her.dev was smiling standing behind over maan's plight.

Daadi- kya kahu jb poora nahi ho sakta.aapka bacha dekhna haii mujhe..NT shocked..daadi gave her a sign and then continued weakly aur maan ki shadi. Ab baby to aap instantly de nahi sakti aur dusri maan ki shadi jo m dekhe bina hi mar jaungi. she starts to weep and hyperventilate as if choking.

Dev gv que to the dr and he said- aap log inhe stress mat kijye. Kaun si bari baat kahi unhone. Nothing unusual..ab kya aap apni daadi kliy itna nahi kar sakte. Delhi le ja k medicines pe kb tak jinda rakhiyega jb vo khush hi nahi hai. Mr. Khurana...at this age happiness is more needed than medicines..a smile on her face will cure her faster than any drug that i administer.

NT- daadi promise m aapko jaldi baby de dungi..we will plan it soon daadi #mujhe bich mein le ayi,jisse vaade veerji ko shak na ho par m jhooti promise kar deti hu#

Maan veerji kliy to m nahi commit kar sakti. Unhe appki halat kaun samjhae...vo to.....and she let it linger.

#daadi waah kya bahu hai bas correct hit tha...meri bahu the best#

Maan- ok daadi m shadi kar loonga  #abhi haan kar deta hu abhi thore hi na shadi hogi jb hogi tb dekhunga#

Daadi exclaims-SACH!! Then mellows down for her fake sickness.

Maan- daadi delhi chal k we will finalise it.

Daadi- ap mujhe fusla rahe ho..

Maan- nahi daadi sach mein

Daadi- koi mini skirt waali, "hey old woman" khane waali bahu laoge?

Maan- nahi aap jisse kahengi use shadi karunga.  He cud hv promised his life at that moment just for daadi.

Daadi- pakka...

Maan- hhmm jb, jaisa, jahan aur jisse ap kahengi vaise kar lunga.he was genuine.

#daadi-trapped#

Daadi- m larki dekhi hai.

Maan shocked #daadi aapne mujhe phasa liya#

Maan- thik hai

Daadi- aj shadi kar lo varna m mar jaungoi tb karoge.

Maan was taken back.

*maan in a room*

#Maan was pacing across the room.daadi,NT, and dev talked him into shadi on emotional pressure.#was it not for daadi i wud never hv been emotional.what will i do nw??? That too a village girl?? Hw will she cope wid our society,my work,she will create a mess..all daadi wants is aloo k parathe. Cudnt she find a more educated,well groomed,smart girl than this small town girl. If i had to fall then y not in pool rather than this mud. I never wanted to marry but if i hv to i hv unlimited options.but...#

Dev enters.- daadi wanted u to see the girl.

Maan- can i refuse after seeing? No. so i dnt want to see her.u can even tie a cattle wid me.he lost his temper and shouted. Go i will marry right away. I need to reach delhi tonite. i hv a conference tomrw.

Daadi convinces daarji that a shadi today is much better than a post dated lingering marriage.nothing certain of my life...Handa's were easier to convince with her emotional drama.much easier than maan. They conceded for a small ceremony at haveli wid all close relative and acquaintance from the pind..and registered shadi then and there. They will take geet to delhi tonite.

so how was it ?? if u like it plz do comment.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
Desipunjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon...nice..plj pm me.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
geet n maan' s marriage.
love it.
add me to yr pm list
thx.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
heyyy I loved d start of ur FF ...😊
its really funny Maan to phas gayaaa ...πŸ˜†
bt bechaari geet uska kyaa hogaa ..😲
lovely update ..πŸ˜ƒcont, soon πŸ˜Š
and plzzz plzzzz plzzzzzz PM me 😳[thnx in advance πŸ˜‰]
m waiting ....keep writing πŸ˜ƒ
Sonali 
komlika thumbnail
Daadi- koi mini skirt waali, "hey old woman" khane waali bahu laoge?🀣

dadi too good..... love all characters monologues πŸ˜†...... continue soon.... Do PM me
πŸ˜›
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomeeeeeee update
loved it
gr8 part
please add me to ur pm list and update soon
Thank u

sanjeevani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Hi, nice concept. Continue soon

thanks for appreciation..hv added u to my list. 
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfond

Update soon...nice..plj pm me.

thanks.. will pm u the next update soon.

Originally posted by: shah10

awsome update.

geet n maan' s marriage.
love it.
add me to yr pm list
thx.

i hv send u a buddy request so that i can pm u.