Users

Frequent Posters

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
    PART 19

PART 20

The first gift 

She tried to compose herself. Both looked into each others eyes in anger. Maan took a step towards her.
Geet heard daadi shouting on phone ' geet kya hua? Geet r u there?
Geet mumbled on the phone ' daadi I will call u back.
Maan gritted his teeth and said ' dekh k nahi chal sakti?  

Geet lowered her eyes to herself. Her top was smudged and the sheer material stuck to her curves. Oh she felt embarrassed. She hurriedly tucked the phone in her front pocket and started adjusting her top. By this time maan took out his white hanky and wiped his hand.

A boys group was passing them. They were passing some comment and laughing then one of them spoke ' madam do u need help?Another ' we can be helpful'ah more than him' he pointed towards maan.

Geet looked at maan, their eyes met. He saw tears welling up in her eyes. She lowered her gaze closing her eyes away from him. She moved her hand to cover her chest. Maan then realised her wet top was showing her inner garment. He realised it was a mall, people were turning there heads to look at geet. Smiling at her vulnerability. His anger on her on the bike incidence vanished in a second' she is the vulnerable geet. He has to protect her was his instant reaction. He moved closer to her so as to cover her, raised a finger towards the boys and gave them the harshest look. He almost roared in a firm tone ' LEAVE' else.

It was enough for the boys they started leaving.

Maan took the coffee glass from geet and wiped her dress with his hanky. Geet was too embarassed she still maintained her hand in front of her chest.Suddenly someone interrupted them.

Nuts had hurried back when she didn't find geet coming.
Nuts moved maan's hand away from geet and said ' she is not alone, dnt take liberties. Back off..

Maan was taken back, before he cud react. he cudnt believe someone could stop him this way.
Romeo ' ladies room udhar hai nuts tu isko le ja.
Geet took maan's hanky and kept in her hand as a spread which she again placed over her chest.
Nuts took her by her hand and scolded her ' tune use paas kyu aane diya' geet people here are not as simple as ur village' they are mean. dnt talk to strangers. Samjhi jhali.
Geet had gotten so embarresed that she didn't speak a word. Tears rolled down her cheeks she just gave one look at maan and then went with nuts who was shoving her by now.Maan looked at geet from behind being taken to the restroom.

He was stunned by the sudden change of bold geet to vulnerable geet when adi broke his thoughts.
Adi ' sorry sir vo koi mil gaya tha.
Maan didn't reply he was thinking something.
Adi ' sir office chale?
Maan ' nahi its already 7. U go home. I will also leave for home.

Maan threw the coffe in the trash bin and strode to the shop just in front of him. It was an expensive boutique with lovely western wears.

Maan ' ladies tops or shirts plz'
Sales girl ' what size sir?

Maan was making sure geet didn't come out of the washroom.
SalesG ' sir size?
Maan speculated for a second and said still looking in the direction of the washroom thru the glass walls. ' small I think.

Sales G smiled ' for the girl u bumped in?
Maan nodded ' yeah but hurry.
Sales g brought some dresses and showed it to him but he was occupied in seeing the door
SG ' sir u make a choice one of us will see the door.
Maan felt little relieved when another sales girl was indicated to keep an eye. Maan didn't find anything appealing in one go.
 Maan '  I want something better.
He turned his gaze he liked a white top hanging in showcase. It was beautiful.  

Maan ' that one and fast.
He handed over his card to the girl. He was loosing patience he knew geet wud be crying her eyes out in there. The shop did his payement fast and next moment maan was about to walk out when the sales girl interrupted him.

SG ' sir do u know her?
Maan's eyebrows knotted at the enquiry.

SG ' I mean how will u give her the dress she is in the ladies room. Can I help?

Maan ' ok.

The SG hurried with the packet in the washroom. 

Maan watched from distance.

The scene inside was a chaos. Geet was inside one of the cubicles pleading ' nuts jaldi kar mujhe bahar aana hai.

Nuts was trying to dry her top under the hand drier and meera was instructing her. They cleaned the stain with water and were now trying to dry it. No ones brain functioned that they cud purchase a new one.

SG ' where is she? Look I have a new dress for her' and passed the dress in the cubicle.Geet was too happy she wore it immediately and came out.
Nuts ' who gave this?
SG ' oh the handsome hunk she bumped into. It is really expensive.Geet gulped in she was adjusting the top looking in the mirror. It was indeed a beautiful piece.

Meera ' we must thank him.
Nuts ' its all his fault. He bumped into geet.
SG ' ur size is also fine so bye.
Meera peeked out of the door to get a glimpse of the man. But he left as soon as SG stepped out of the room.
Meera ' shit he is gone'. Geet may be he was the one for u. it was all by chance u bumped into him and then he bought dress for u. interesting na
Geet was still assimilating meera's prediction when nuts mocked.
Nuts ' "one for u"' bullsh*t' meera keep ur theories to urself.

Meera ' waise dekhne mein kaisa tha.
Nuts ' yash ko bulau.
Geets day dreaming of maan was broken they all walked out. Soon they all left for their homes. 
Geet reached home and was thinking of hw she will face maan.  

i knw this one is also short but im writing the next now. look im updating everyday nw.plzzz do comment.

PRECAP
maaneet encounter at home.

PART 21

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely  ff..............pls add me to ur pm list
Edited by ridhz21 - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
Okk lady i m waiting for their encounter to happen
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great update..Hope Maan wont chew her brains when they reach homeπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really want to know wat maan feel abt her..... He really cares 4r her.
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  shopping  mall  scene  was  superbbbbbbbbbbbb..........
maan  was  soo  protective   na..................it  was  nice.............loved  it...............
wanna  maaneet  romance..............please  made  it  na.................
looking  fwd..................

ridhisidhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL UPDATEπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PLZ UPDATE NEXT PART SOON😭😭😭😭
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy .. awesome ... 

liked it .. d gift ... actually ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
riyaanu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please update next part now.. Its seriously very interesting...
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..loved it..maan is caring towards geet..loved that he chose dress 4 geet..