nice part

update soon waiting 😍
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 11

PART 12

Flashforward

Hear the same song in different context and it wud mean differently to u.first time maan related to it. The second time geet is relating to it.

A 23yr old woman wearing a pink satin pj and white sphagetti top walks to the table. Puts on the music system as her daily ritual to listen to music before sleeping. She picks up a gold credit card kept on the table. She moves her finger over the card, her name G. Khurana embossed over it in golden letters. Tears trickle down her face. She moves to the terrace.

The song was playing n the background.

leja leja re...haay haay leja ni muiye..ni muiye..ni muiye...(leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat deja) - 2 

she went to the terrace railing and lied over it gazing at the night sky. Wind was becoming stronger bringing clouds to hide the full moon she had been admiring. 

ni muiye maila mann mera, kya karna aisa rang gora, jo piya na rijhaye ni muiye mann maila, mann maila kya karna, hai aisa.. na bhaye piya ko, tann gora kya karna, hai aisa.. leja leja.. churake saare rang leja.. raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat leja..

it started to rain. She didn't move. She closed her eyes so as to wash away all that happened in past 3 yrs. She wished to go back to her mother's lap. There was no way she cud do this. She had walked a long way alone. Yes alone coz he was never there even if he was physically present. was he there? She had to decide alone that she wanted a divorce or not? This was a milestone in her life. There wud be no turning back like she was not able to go back after her marriage............no one wanted her to turn back then. This decision decided the fate of many relations specially hers and maan. Shud she accept his no bonding relation or shud she start a new life...........

leja leja.. leja leja re.. leja leja haan re.. chahoon paas paas aana, koi dhoondh ke bahana, tumhe apna banana chahe ruthe ye jamana, chahe maare jag taana, tumko hai pana  ni muiye saari raaton ki, kahani koi to hogi.. jo jaage taare raaton ko, ya jaage jogi..  hoo.. ni muiye.. haay.. ni muiye hoti hia, kucch batein hoti hai, raaton mein jo jaage hai jogi ya taare jage hai, raaton mein.. leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja raati raati main bheegun ...  ni muiye.. ni muiye... leja leja re..bheegun re.. haaini muiye.. ni muiye.. ni muiye..

Does she want a divorce or not? Will he accept the divorce? She was confused...strings pulled from all sides and for the first time she thought i wish someone cud take this one decision for me. Babaji y hv u done this to me....he is everything to me....my life, my breath, my soul yet nothing to me.

Today what am i 23yr old girl starting a new life or a 23yr old woman living a life? Babaji u hv to help me show me what i must do? Plzz give me one indication...........

Look this is a small update and is fast forward rather than whole story moving in flash back. I wont write in flash back neither will i mix present and past....so this is only a clip of the future where i will take the story to. There wud be many updates so that u see the relationship taking various turns. I dnt want to take shortcuts to reach the point. I promiseThe posts wud be interesting and funny and show how maan and geet glued and clashed together.

im updating the next part. next part is geet's first day in college.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update....Please update next one soon...πŸ˜‰
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
too gud
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 12
just above

PART 13

Ragging

It was geet's first day to college in Delhi. She wanted it to be her best but her alarm had been closed twice by her. She hurriedly got up at 7.45. Rushed to the shower. Got ready wearing a white top with blue jeans. She pinned her hair to make a neat pony. She somehw got her flat sandals, grabbed her bag. It was 8.15 now.

It was the time when maan used to have his breakfast. Geet jumped thru the stairs. She was running across the hall towards the exit.

Nakul ' madam breakfast?

Geet ' m late ho rahi hu aj nahi.........#geet kuch kha le varna kuch nahi milega#

She just took a sandwich and took a quick bite and choked. To gulp in she picked up the glass of orange juice and sipped in.

Nakul gets horrified.....it was maan's juice.

Maan ' geeeeet vo mera juice tha......

Geet ' kyu naam likha tha Maan. Singh. Khurana.?

Maan ' geet vo m pi raha tha...tum dusra le sakti thi. He said firmly in a low tone not to gather nakul's attention.

Geet ' choke kar k mar jati tb? SORRY Looks at her watch and says Babaji aap k karan im late and runs to the door.

Maan cudnt say a word. He didn't even look at what she was wearing and where she was going. She came like a gush of air and left with the same speed.

# Nakul ' madam to saab se bilkul nahi darti...acha hai koi to inse nahi darta. Sir to daadi ma ko bhi daara lete hai. Kahi madam ko bhi jor se data diya to bechari dar jaegi....par aaj to nahi data, vo daatne ka mauka hi kahan diya vo to bhag gayi.#

***Campus***

geet asked the driver to drop her at the gate. Geet ' shyamji give me ur no. I will call u when i come out. She was early than required. 9.00. Classes begun at 9.30 but she wanted to be early to find the class. The college campus was big and sprawling. She looked at all sides, absorbing the ambience while walking to the office. The office peone was helpful as she had chatted with him last day when she was there for admission. She always had the ability to make friends wherever she was. Her qualities were restricted in HP on name of status and family values by veerji. Here she was free to interact with anyone...daadi was just kool about these things and her hubby hardly cared. The peone made extra efforts and gave her, her class schedules and told the way to the lecture room. She thanked him and headed for the class. It was 9.15 she checked.

#geet ' haah with so much hurry finally im here early. That khaddos was so angry on me for drinking the juice.........ullu, gadha... apne aap ko king samajhta hai......par sb use itna respect kyu karte jb vo itna daatata hai. Sb darte hain terror singh se.....chadoo m kyu soch rahi hu uske bare mein # thinking these things she reaches her class room.

As she enters the class she sees around 20 students sitting randomly and a teacher teaching. He was wearing a jacket over tees with a pair of jeans. He seemed young but the broad frame black specs he was wearing added to his age. # Geet- ello m socha m early hu par m to late ho gayi#

She asks softly- may i come in sir.

Teacher - U r late...whats ur name?

Geet ' sir geet....sorry sir im late.

T ' SIR. Geet?

Geet ' no no GEET.... my name is geet.

T ' Miss GEET HANDA U R LATE.....

Geet ' i was informed that class is from 9.30 so i was....

T  shouted' first u r late then such lame excuse for being late on ur first day....hw irresponsible?

Geet # khadoos ka muh dekha subh poora din kharab ho gaya. Kharoos #

Geet ' sorry sir.

T ' give ur intro infront of the class.

Geet walked infront of the class. Then she marked her teacher was wearing red sneakers. Her gaze was set there. #teacher ne sneakers wo bhi red, arre ye to piche class ko wink kar raha hai.....ye lecturer hai ya mujhe bana raha hai. She checked out the man from top to bottom and again stuck her eyes to his shoes #

The boy followed her gaze and looked at his shoes and grinned and then winked at geet.

Boy ' u got me but i did well didn't i? U were scared na? Hi, my name is Yash malhotra. He raised his hand for hand shake

Geet made a baby face.

Yash ' chalo yaar humari itni ragging hui thi jb hum college aye the tumhe kaise chorte....u must also hv the experience. Par tum to smart nikali.

They shook hands.

Yash ' smart larkiyo se mein dosti karta hu. So we are friends.

Geet ' meine to kaha nahi ki hum friends hai. She turned her face with attitude.

Nuts shouted from back ' yash teri dal nahi galegi...ye smart hai. Chal piche aaja geet mere paas.

Geet walked to the place nuts was sitting.

Geet ' hi

Natasha ' hi im Natasha sanghvi. Everyone calls me nuts here. A boy cut her off and saidCoz she is gone case...hehe.

Nuts ' he is Romeo. Geet was surprised at his name. Nuts teased him...kyunki ye sab larkiyo k piche laga rahta hai.

Romeo ' iske samne thore din to izzat rahne de..

Nuts ' m isse kahan bataya ki tujhse ek bhi larki nahi patti... Everyone broke into a laugh.

Geet ' hw did u people know i was coming?

Meera added ' vo subh register mein dekha new entry Geet Handa. So we knew. Fir sabne tumhari kichai karne ki sochi...tumko bura to nahi laga na...

Geet ' mujhe to mazaa aya...chuckled....im so relaxed to have friends like u...ahhha can we be friends. She raised her hand.

Yash held her hand and said ' oh yes....y not.

Geet smiled but was little uncomfortable on his holding her hand. But soon nuts ,Meera, Romeo joined there hands over his. She was comforted.

Soon the teacher came and classes began. She was busy the whole day getting introduced to various faculties and subjects. Her exams were in one month but everyone assured her that they wud help.

plzzzzzzzzzzz do comment

PART 14

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great update dear πŸ‘.

Reminded me of good old college daysπŸ˜›

Good Friends for Geet...πŸ˜†...

Pls do show good Maneet scenes πŸ˜‰

Eagerly waiting for your next update😳
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb parts.... loved them
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvd d updates....Cont soon n thnx fo d pm...
DJ_Apurva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool.........Update..
Loved d way of ragging....
Geet got good frenz...

Waiting for next part...plz update soon..,.
maaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting Sanju. Loved the way u connected the past and the present....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Geet in college was always a dream .....Love it.