Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey just read ur ff it's really good I've enjoyed reading all the parts so far...if poss can u add me to ur pm list plz :)
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 16

Days pass. Daadi was back along with dev and NT. Geet was busy completing her syllabus. Daadi didn't disturb her as she knew the exams were impt for her. Economics honours is a tough job she had to study a lot.

Last day of exam. Geet had done well. Her friends had been very helpful.

Yippee shouted yash. Its party time now'so what r ur plans now.
Nuts ' what do u want to do geet?
Geet ' I dnt knw? I hv never celebrated exams over like u ppl are shouting' what do u all do?

Meera ' party.
Romeo ' where do u want to go? U r new so u tell.
Geet ' I have never been to Delhi. So u all can show me around. The places u all like.

Riya ' im hungry. So let's start with food.

Yash ' pizza?

All said yes.

#geet pata nahi kabhi khaya nahi. Naam janti hu. Tv pe add bhi dekha hai par khate kaise hain? Chalo geet there is always a first time. Aj Delhi ki lifestyle sikhte hain. Friends hi to hain inse to main kah hi sakti hu. Pehle daadi ko bata du.#
Nuts saw geets hesitation.
 Nuts ' kya hua?
All of them had started walking and geet and nuts were at last.
Geet ' vo maine kabhi pizza nahi khaya.
Nuts ' m bhi paida hote hi nahi khaya babes. Sab sikhte hai'so tu bhi sikh jaegi. Ye sab thora Mazak banaenge par tu dekh kar sab sikh jaegi. Only if u want to?Look there is no harm in trying new things. Dnt hesitate we r ur friends.

Geet smiled ' ok I will inform daadi ma.
They knew she lived with her daadima and nothing more was enquired neither did she tell.

Daadi received her phone.
Daadi ' geet beta apka paper kaisa hua?
Geet ' acha daadi. Voo'
Daadi ' kuch puchna chahte hai aap? Aap ghar kab aenge? Sensing she wants something.
Geet ' daadi my friends are going out they want me to come along. Can I go?

Daadi ' sure. Par aap apni car le k jaega. Ask ur friends to use the car. Aapk paas cash to hai na?
Geet ' ji daadi card hai. daadi mein time sae ghar aa jaungi.
Daadi ' buy something if u want. thik hai enjoy and take care. Khub masti karna.

Daadi cuts the phone. #daadi ' aj tak NT ne mujhse kahi jaane k liy permission nahi mangi. Ye larki achi hai. She always respects me. And maan has given her a card too. He is taking care of her.maan is too shy to show his care but slowly he will come on track. I hope this girl has enuf patience for maan to open up.# 

Delhi tourism 

Restauraunt

They walked in pizza house one of the famous joints in city and the gangs favourite too. Geet walked in along with nuts. Nuts made her comfortable and asked her to eat what she orders for herself. Geet was introduced to the world of oregano, jalapenos and mozzarella. She liked the spicy version of    pizza. She tasted pasta from meera's plate. She loved it. These things are good if u opt the spicier version she thought. 

Meera ' so nuts this time what r ur plans for add ons?

Geet ' add ons?

Nuts ' oh I tend to join extra courses over the weekends for timepass.

Riya ' how can u timepass in boring lectures. I hv so much to do over weekends'.parlour, spa, make up shopping and then my dates'
Nuts ' im better with books than with serums and lipsticks. Dear I go for sports rather than ur beauty session. These courses are plus point to my resume.
Romeo ' is bar to mein bhi join karunga. My weekends also go waste.
Yash ' WASTE?? And what about our boys party?
Meera ' we all know what u both do when out alone.she teased

Geet ' y only when alone'.they have been checking the girls on the next table the moment we entered. Y do u think they were fighting to sit on this table' better view..
They all laughed.
Yash ' tune dekh liya?

geet - vaise agar tum dono turn na karo to m bolu' they nodded. Jo seat nuts ne choose ki thi uske bagal mein ek isse jyada hot larki hot pants mein baithi hai. Ur bad luck.

Yash and romeo turned to check out. She was indeed better and good.

Romeo ' aj se tu meri guide yaar tu to humse jaldi larki khojti hai''. Hum to khud ko hi girl sniffer dog smajhte the.

Geet ' I dnt check out girls. Just aware of the surrounding u r in'winked. Vaise yahan larke ache dikh nahi rahe.
Yash  fixed his collar. Aahhem.

Geet ' meri ankhen itni kharrab nahi hai. Itne bure din nahi aye mere. And all laughed on yash.
Meera ' itna bhi bura nahi hai.
Nuts ' to tu hi rakh le.
Meera shied and then said ' oh mera wala to ek hi hoga jo sirf mere liy hoga aise dusre pe roz crush nahi hoga use.
Nuts ' tere naam ka board le k aega? Ya meera meera chilaate hue? Geet giggled.

Meera ' nuts.

Riya ' koi board le k atta hai kya? mera liye bhi aega kya? Everyone started laughing.
Nuts ' yes he will say tubelight kahan ho tum'..haha. 

Geet merged well with them. She took time to gulp in the male female interaction but she quite liked the environ. People who have not seen reserved families cant understand how tuff it is for girls from orthodox backgrounds to accept the open society. Open society has its benefits and flaws. Orthodox societies imbibe fear in the hearts and souls of women for men. This takes time to break. Geet broke the shackles easily but took time to gulp in the facts. She was very adaptive and did well. For her talking to men beyond close family was prohibited leave apart chatting and laughing in public. Her heart raced on the fact when yash took her pizza slice. Eating from one plate'no no snatching and stealing from one anothers plate was common in the group. That day and next day gave her exposure to many cultures of the big city. She had been to posh restauraunt, club, roadside bread pakora stall on highway'. Teastall and parathas from dhaba to classy coffee shops. They were real freaks and she enjoyed every bit of her new found freedom. She was back home always on time. 

Breakfast table

Daadi ' nakul geet ko kaho m jaldi aane ko kah rahi hu.

Till now geet had been avoiding meals with maan. She didn't prefer his grave expression. Maan also came and sat for breakfast. Geet also came in beautiful pink suit.

Daadi ' so where are u going today?Geet sat on the chair next to daadi.
Geet ' daadi ah m history class k bare mein soch rahi hu.
Daadi ' kya?

Geet ' kuch nahi daadi aj mein museum jaungi aur purana kila and may be some more places. They both giggled.
Daadi ' acha hai. Kyu maan.
Maan ' hhmmm he was least interested.
Geet ' mujhe purani architecture pasand hai.
Daadi and geet chatted about it for few minutes. Maan was mute listener to all this. Ultimately fed up of her chit chat.
Maan ' purani chizzo mein phase rahne se acha hai kuch naya socho.

Geet ' agar roots k bare mein nahi jaanenge to aage kaise barhenge? Waise bhi they are so vast and strong'have u ever marked their intricate designs.
Geet was unaware that construction was the forte of khurana empire.Daadi allowed the convo to proceed atleast they are talking.
Maan 'modern construction mein bhi quality hai, the materials used now are more durable.

geet ' aap un chote chote dabbo ko ghar kahte ho. Vahan ventilation k naam par AC hoti hai windows nahi. Do kadam chalo to darwaja aa jata hai.
Maan ' geet sab bare banglow afford nahi kar sakte' aur itni space kahan hai bare ghar banana ko.
Geet ' jagah ki koi kami nahi hai agar aap apni profit thori kam kar do. Everything is profit based. Where two flats can be made comfortably there 3 flats are adjusted for profit sake.
Maan ' geet business profit k liy hota hai charity k liy nahi' 
Geet ' fine but still old art forms where always better than these new ones. Modern painting to aaj tak mere pale nahi pari. Modern art k naam par kuch colours spill kar do. Aisi painting ka kya matlab jo samjhne kliya us paintor se interpretation karvana pare.
Maan ' vo theme based hota hai.

Geet ' kabhi achi oil paintings dekhiye. Emotions khud express hote hai'.aari tirchi lakire nahi hoti jinke liye aap log lakho waste kar dete ho.
#Daadi-ab to dono lar parenge. Waise modern art mujhe bhi pasand nahi hai#
Daadi ' waise geet aapko kab jaana hai?
Geet ' 1 hr mein. M breakfast ho gaya m jaati hu.

Daadi ' aapko bhi to modern painting nahi pasand maan fir aapne aisa kyu kaha?Maan ' daadi mujhe pasand hai m aisa kaha bhi to nahi. Vo to yu hi bak bak karti hai. Mere office mein bhi to NT ne pasand kar k la diya to aapne laga diya tha.
Daadi started laughing ' waise wo painting mujhe bhi samajh nahi ayi bas colours vibrant the so meine laga diya.
Maan smiled nodded his head and left for office.

#maan was sitting in car ' sahi kah rahi thi kitni baar sasha kahti hai ki hum yahan design mein adjust kar de to profit barh jaega aur hum change kar bhi dete hai. Quality of products mein kabhi compromise nahi kiya but choices limit jaroor kar dete hai.#

#geet was sitting in her car to goto nuts place. Geet ' unki baat bhi thik thi ab ghar banana k liy space kahan hai'log kam paise mein behtar ghar chahte hai to space kahan se milega'.#

Both had different opinions but somewhere deep down where convinced by each other too. 

sorry for late update i was sick...sorry in advance for bad editting my eyes are paining..i had fever.... plzzzz do comment. i need to fill in the pages to start new thread. this one has been shifted to fan fic forum.

waiting for ur comments

PART 18

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
they argued but still got convinced at the end..it was d best part...
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yay...me 2nd.....very well written dear...very very nice....can't wait to read next!!😳
fizza25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey great part!!!!!!!!!!
dont stress out take care!!!!!!
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love Geet;s interaction with her friends
so at last they could speak about something, will Geet decide to take construction and architecture as her future course of study, just for him ...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb part... loved it
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dude  Just cant wait to know how the story goes now.....................
the divoerce point.........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

seriously no ideas..........
take are dude               

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm.. loved their convo...
con soon...
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...loved your update.

Geet comming out of her shell with her new found friends....😛. She is thrilled with this new life as new friends around who help her by all ways...⭐️

Maan-Geet Argue...but later think that the other person's point of view is correct...that's maneet magic...its already begin.😳

Please take care of your health....will wait eagerly for your next update.