TUM SE HI (MG) Thread 1

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS JYOTI AND I'VE JOINED IF RECENTLY...
AFTER READING SO MANY FF'S I THOUGHT I ALSO WRITE ONE...
SO HERE IT IS...ITS BEEN INSPIRED BY A NOVEL THAT I READ A LONG TIME AGO...
I CANT SEEM TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE NOVEL...BUT I REMEMBERED THE STORYLINE SOMEWHAT...SO I WROTE IT WITH LITTLE IMPROVISATION...
IF U GUYS LIKE IT THEN ONLY I WILL CONTINUE...
PLZ COMMENT ON IT...

PROLOGUE:

A man was standing in the doorway looking at the beautiful woman sitting on the sofa with pillows behind her back to help her sit straight. She was deeply engrossed in a novel and was not aware of the man standing there.

Annie, he thought, his baby sister, was a beautiful woman with long black hair, eyes sparkling, filled with joy, like waiting for someone. She had the largest, most rounded stomach he had ever seen. Well twins did take a lot of space. She was definitely pregnant, waiting for the arrival of her new babies.

"So what's new?" he asked breaking the silence in the room.

Her head immediately snapped up a smile formed on her lips.

"Bhai, its you, its really you. So finally you are home. Give me a hug. I didn't hear u come in."

"Arjun let me in while he was going out." he said while entering the living room, "your husband looks really happy and at peace", he then hugged her "Its amazing, now here I can hug three people at once"

Anni laughed. "Tell me about it. Here I am looking like a big elephant that is confined either to a bed, or a sofa, so that these two shaitans don't arrive soon"

"Don't talk anything about them. You look fantastic"

"Fat. The word is fat. Bhai sit naa. I want to look at you. It's been a year since you have been gone. So tell me how was London?"

"London is beautiful. They loved the designs; it suited their taste and reflected the city atmosphere. The work has already begun."

"Bhai I'm so glad you are back. Now you will be here for the babies when they come."

"Me too." He yawned. "I have such a bad jet lag. I don't even know what day it is. I came straight from airport to see you. "

"You better call Dev and Vicky also. They will be glad to hear that you are back."

"I will. And as of now this trip was enough for me. Won't be travelling for a long time now. By the way I'm tired, would like to go to sleep. You are fine naa, doing what the doctor is telling you?"

"Yes bhai, getting bored and taking lots of rest so that these two can be healthy."

"Hun."

"Bhai before you leave I want to talk to you about something. If it's all right with you, can you stay for few minutes?"

"Shoot"

"You know Geet Handa'my favourite author. I met her a few years ago in Pari Malhotra's book store'well we have become good friends from that time"

He nodded, "Geet Handa, the one who writes the romantic novels'all types of rubbish"

"Yes the same person'and she doesn't write rubbish (angrily)'she is coming to Delhi after her book signing tour'and as a special favour to Pari,, she will be there tomorrow signing the books. Bhai I want you to go there...buy the book and get it signed by her."

"What? Why? If Pari is there, I'm sure she can buy and get it signed for you."

"Well-" she was hesitating, "there is something else also'" 

If u like it..plz click the like button...n plz comment whether it is gud or not...
waiting for your replies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Prologue-- above

One -- page 1

Two -- page 1

Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tyro thumbnail
hey posting the first part...
guys plz do comment and press like so that i know what you think about it...

ONE:

"Well-" she was hesitating, "there is something else also'"

"Oh no..phir se nahi", looking at her "jab bhi tum aise bolti ho hamesha kuch shararat karne waali hoti ho"

"Please bhai" she said pleadingly "I'm asking only for a tinee-tiny favour'aap apni behen ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte."

"Phir se yahi line'.bachpan se yahi bolkar blackmail karti ho aur hamesha apni baat manva leti ho"

"Abhi aap office wapas nahi join kar rahe ho naa??" she asked questioning him.

"Nahi" he looked at her suspiciously' knowing that his sister is always upto something and making him do all those things which he would not do otherwise, "I was thinking of relaxing for a little while"

"Good then. The thing is that Geet has been travelling a lot, making appearances and before the release of her book, she was busy with the deadlines. So she is tired."

"So?" looking at her annoyingly.

"I want you to take her out and show her a good time. You know show her around town, give her company, make her relax. Tell her how to balance work and enjoy life."

"What?" he said angrily "You are asking Maan Singh Khurana to take a girl out. Are you out of your mind? No way. Impossible."

"Mujhe to laga Maan Singh Khurana ki dictionary me impossible word hai hi nahi."

"Annie.."

"Annie what?" she said, "you can't even do this much for your sister." She said looking away from him and faking her anger.

"Please bhai'please'a million time please.." giving away a pleading look.

"okay" raising his hands in the air "Fine, I'll do it"

"yeah" she said while trying to jump in excitement.

"Annie, relax" he said while making her sit once again. He can never say no to his sister. Ever since she was born Maan gave everything what she asked for.

"Thanks bhai" giving a wide smile.

"Whatever" is giving her an annoyed look. "But I'll only go there to get the book and get it signed, only for 5 min. I'm not doing anything that you said..to take her out and everything. Ok."

"But you will. I'm so happy that you are back."

"Haan. Haan " he said laughingly. "I shouldn't be even going near Pari's book store, but you being you'bachpan se mujhse har kaam karva leti ho. Now take rest, I'll take your leave" with that he kissed her forehead and said bye.

After she heard him closing the door and going out, she quickly grabbed the phone receiver and started to dial a number.

"Pari?  bhai was just here. He hasn't given me a yes but he hasn't said a no also. I have convinced him to go to the store tomorrow. He will come to get the book signed and then'"  

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice FF ........ Awesome update plz cont soon add me in pm list 
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 story line do conitnue soon
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing...
luved it...
continue soon..
nd plz pm me...
ambeern thumbnail
    great work cont soon and please add me in ur  buddy list so i get  ur update
hemvb thumbnail
awesome ff!!!
do add me plzzzzzzzz
thx
emma
Tyro thumbnail
thanks to everyone who liked it and those who commented...
here is the next part....

TWO

Best wishes ' Geet

She just stared at the words she wrote with a flow on the title page of her book, giving a faint smile.

She was so exhausted that she did not even know who was coming in front of her and going. She just wrote their name and best wishes giving a smile to everyone that came. She blinked trying to concentrate.

"There you go." She handed the book with thick cover to the woman standing in front of her. "I hope you enjoy the book."

"Oh I know I will" she said while clutching the book to her chest. "I have loved all your books, Miss Geet. They are so wonderful, so romantic, so emotional, so touching. I read them over and over again."

"That is very kind of you." She said "I hope I never disappoint you."

The woman moved away and another one came in front giving the book to be signed. She opened it, then hesitated, her gaze moving to the large book-store that surrounded her, her eyes eyeing the books that were kept there, well-stocked.

The man was still there.

She was certain he was looking rather staring at her.

Geet, (while talking to herself) chup kar, pata nahi kya kya sochti rehti hai, wo dekh hi to raha hai, tub hi naa. She was like a little child who, would at any moment burst into tears if anyone looked at her for a long time.

So she thought that she was just over-reacting in the presence of a man. Well she was not wrong, he was the only male in the store and every time she looked at him, she found him looking at her intently. He was constantly watching her, not removing his gaze.

She thought of concentrating to the woman in front of her and wrote her name with the same flow. Her smile looked like plastered on her face.

The man, she thought, was handsome. He was about 5'11. Had thick dark hair, a light stubble, rugged features. His eyes were deep brown, she could tell, as he was little far away from her. He looks like he is in his early thirties. He has a nice build which was evident from the expensive red coloured shirt he was wearing with top three buttons open, with blue jeans.

"Oh, you are a sweet girl."

Her thoughts were suddenly broken by the statement.

"It was so delightful to meet you."

"Delightful??" Geet thought, "delightful would be going home, taking rest, having a bubble bath, listening to slow music, slipping into bed, with the soft pillows, crisp sheets, blankets an sleep, sleep, sleep."

Pari Malhotra, an attractive woman in her early thirties, owner of the book store, came close to her.

"Ladies, please keep the line moving." She said pleasantly. "We don't want to keep Miss Handa here all day, not long after past the regular book store timings. She has just returned from a long tour and we don't want to make her more tired so that next time she will refuse to come here. Would we? Next?"

"Babaji tumhara bhali karen. Thank you Pari" Geet thought to herself "What a wonderful friend" while taking another book from the next person. She just wanted to go home and crawl into her bed for the next twenty four hours.

Ten minutes later, Pari once again came to the table and announced "I'll be closing the store now. You can leave after having your book signed, and if you have any other purchases, please pay at the register."

"Ah-ha" Geet thought, it was truth time, the handsome hunk aka HH has to go out now, for all his actions have to come to a halt now, no more roaming in the isles, as it is the day end for Pari.

She now became worried. This is not right, she has seen some of her writer friends being harassed by mentally ill fans who would stalk them, roam around them. Because she was exhausted so she didn't bother to think about that before, and didn't give him serious thought. But now she has to talk to Pari. He has been here for a long time, wandering, staring at her, watching her. She has to be on a red alert now.

She glanced uo to look for him. She found him with a book in his hand, trying to read, but she saw that the book was upside down. She became more worried now.

A shiver ran through her, and her smile began to fade, despite her efforts to keep it in its place. Only one more customer left to sign for the book.

One more, Geet thought, then the man would do something. Par kya? "Hey Babaji meri madad karna."

next -- part 3 -- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611063&TPN=3

please...plz ..plz...if u like it...hit the like button ...n plz leave comments...so that i know whether u like it or not...

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail

yup sure another awesum update

do continue soon
123pritha thumbnail
awesome  ff
👏continue  soon
add me tour pm list