Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so maan is going to b her proj this time...............cant wait for the next update
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys sorry for the short part...
posting the next part...
hope u like it...
love u all...🤗

TEN B

"Because you are the solution, the answer. Are you ready? Maan Singh Khurana will be THE PROJECT you'll take on during your vacation."

"What?" Geet shouted.

"Geet, please sun to le. You know Anvesha isn't supposed to take any stress right now, but wo aisa hi kar rahi hai, worrying about her borther. Annie needs you Geet. You're the only one who can divert Maan's attention, get him to balance his work and life. I told Anvesha that I'd talk to you because she gets stressed just talking about her work-loving brother." Pari sighed. "It's so sad."

"You two Looney Toons," Geet said. "I cant take on Maan as THE PROJECT. He's a person, a human, a man for crying out loud. Wo PROJECT ke liye qualify hi nahi karta."

"Sure he does, bilkul karta hai. Whose PROJECT is it? Yours. You can do whatever you want. Tumne abhi kaha that you haven't picked anything, and here it is, right before your eyes. You's be doing this for your DEAR FRIEND ANVESHA, for those cute babies she's going to have. Tum aise zaroorat ke samay kaise mana kar sakti ho?"

"Pari, Maan Singh Khurana is not the type of man who is lacks in female company."

"Wo baat nahi hai. But the tricky part is, he doesn't take enough time off to enjoy what is out there. You've got to be brave and courageous. Andar gus kar, use apni life to order me laana sikhana hai. This is a brilliant project for you Geet. Think how good you'll feel about what you've done for Anvesha, and for Maan."

"No, I'll think about where to get professional help for you and Anvesha. Tum dono paagal ho gayi ho, Pari, this is just crazy."

"It is not! Listen, its nice when you do nice things for people, especially your friends, no no especially for your pregnant friend. Isn't it sweet?"

"Too sweet!" Geet said rolling her eyes upwards.

"That's what we are asking you to do. Maan Singh Khurana will be your PROJECT, your assignment."

"Pari'.."

"Geet please mana mat karna. Just promisee me you'll think about it. When you'll think you'll realize it's perfect. You'll have THE PROJECT, Maan will have his priorities straightened out, and Anvesha will relax and stay calm."

"Pari, I really don't want --" The doorbell rang, causing Geet to stop speaking. "Someone is at the door. It must be the pizza I ordered."

"Accha hai. Hang up. Just promise me you'll think about what I said."

"Haan. Thik hai. Fine, I'll think about it. I've got to go Pari. Bye." Geet put the receiver back in place and got on her feet. "Pizza. Brain food." She walked across the living room, towards the entry hall. "Anvesha and Pari need some help with their brain."

Before opening the door she grabbed cash from the table in the entry hall. It was her 'cash stash' for the frequent delivery of meals that held more value than her own cooking. Switching the porch light on, she opened the door.

"Hi. That was quick. I only called you a few minutes --" She stopped speaking. Her mouth remained open as her eyed widened.

Standing before her in the bright light, dressed in a dark grey suit, and light grey tie, looking like he'd just stepped out of the pages of GQ magazine, was Maan Singh Khurana.

"Annie?" Pari said. "We've been momentarily saved by a pizza. Geet was not agreeing for THE PROJECT idea, no way, no how. Then the pizza she ordered was delivered and she had to answer the door. I got her to promise to think about Maan being THE PROJECT."

"Now we wait and see what happens, and keep each other posted if we hear anything. I swear when we decided that Geet and Maan would be perfect for each other, I had no idea that Cupids ko itni mehnat karni padegi. This is exhausting. Par jeet hamari hi hogi! Hai naa?"

next -- part 11 -- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611063&TPN=27

hope u guys like this part.....

if u like it plz hit the like button n leave you comments...

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

so sorry for the short update...

will update more after some time...

plz leave your comments...n u like it hit the like button..

you must write shortest part of the series A and B😊
its a sin 😡dear a sin😡 to write such short updates

but I liked PROJECT MSK🤣 if Geet does not agree i am all ready😉

and that pizza delivery and instead it's MSK again😆

do you think she will e@# him😳
umm.. mm.. am I imagining too much🤪

Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loving it!!! update soon and pm me please😃😃
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.......................
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
do continue pzl
thx.
zaara2212 thumbnail
loved your ff...

added you in the buddy list....pls pm me when update next...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
Hope Geet agrees 2 du da project afterall it is MSK
Wow Geet got double treat pizza & Maan
Cont soon Xx...
preethia thumbnail
loved the update love project msk cant wait for the dinner they will b having together..................how is she gonna put up with that she forgot abt the dinner..................
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice ff n different concept...plzzz add me 2 ur pm list.....