added you...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks all of you for liking it...
posting the next part ...
here you go...

FOUR

Geet jumped to her feet and grabbed the only weapon available to her ' the pen she'd been using to autograph the books.

"Stay back!"๐Ÿ˜ก she yelled, thrusting the pen toward him. "You came one step closer, you gunda, I'll ink you to death!"๐Ÿ˜†

Maan stopped, froze, his eyes widening in shock.

"Pardon? What?" he said.๐Ÿ˜•

"Geet? " Pari called. She finished locking the door and cash register, then went to Geet's side. "What's wrong?"

"This'.this stalker has been skulking in the aisles for over two hours."

"Stalker?" Maan repeated, raising his eyebrows. "Skulking?"

"Don't you move?" Geet whipped the pen back and forth. "Pari call the police. Quickly. Go to the telephone and--"

"Hey now, wait a minute," Maan said.

"Geet," Pari said, "sweetie you so tired that you are not thinking clearly. I'm certain Mr. -- ?" She raised her eyebrows questioningly as she looked at him.

"Maan Singh Khurana," he answered quickly (with full attitude) "But feel free to call me Maan."

"Right," Geet said with a disgust, "You probably made up that name the moment Pari asked you, you scound***"

"Scound***?" Maan said. He looked at Pari with a frown, "Does she always talk like this?"

Pari shrugged, "She writes novels. The words she uses sticks to her, especially when she is exhausted or stressed."

"Oh," he said, nodding. "Fascinating."

"Pari!" Geet shrieked, "Would you please call the police?"

"Calm down, Geet," Pari said gently. "Let's listen to Mr. Khurana, Maan's, explanation of why he was 'skulking', shall we?"

"Would you stop?" Geet said, through clenched teeth. "You're treating me as a four year old throwing a tantrum."

"Then quit acting like one, " Maan said, shouting at her.

"Well!" Geet said indignantly. "You're not only a stalker but a mean fella."

"Mean fella?" He rolled his eyes. "I don't believe this. A mean fella and a stalker." He grinned while looking at her. "You're really something." She was delightful as well as really beautiful. "You're an intriguing woman Miss Geet Handa." His smile faded and he looked directly into her eyes. "Yes, indeed very intriguing."

Geet opened her mouth to retort but closed it as she had no idea what to say.

First time Ms. Geet Handa out of words too.๐Ÿ˜†

A sensation went down her spine, the warm brown eyes seemed to be holding her, unable to think clearly, not able to breathe.

"Hey Babaji ye mujhe kya ho raha hai?" she thought to herself.

"Kuch nahi Geet, to jhalli ho gayi hai. Ye ek aadmi, nahi nahi, insaan hi to hai, dusron ki tarah."

"But kitna handsome lagta hai." There was an aura in him, the fact that he was male.๐Ÿ˜ณ And those eyes that captured her, like he was holding her '

"Geet chup kar, chup, chup," she again tried to stop her mind. She was overreacting as she was exhausted. She'd had enough of this nonsense.

She tore her gaze away from him, and dropped the pen on the table.

"Oh Babaji," she said, throwing her hands in the air. "This is ridiculous. Just exactly what do you want Mr. Khurana?"

You. Maan thought. Geet's eyes were incedible. Those big brown eyes. He felt as though they were pulling him into unknown depths. She was putting a spell over him. She was making him nervous. (Maan Singh Khurana and nervous๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†)

"Hello?" Pari said, "Is everything okay now? Anyone still awake here?"

"I'm no stalker nor scound***," Maan said, shaking his head, "Okay, are we clear on that? I've come here for a purpose."

"Do tell," Geet said, crossing her hands over her breasts.

"Wohi to main batane ki koshish kar raha hoon," he said, glaring at her. "I've just bought one of your books, it's behind the counter and has my name on it."

"So, why are you skulking?" Geet asked, leaning towards him slightly, "Answer me."

Maan Singh Khurana getting angry now. ๐Ÿ˜กHow dare she talk to me like that? Nobody talks to him in that manner.

"Because the book is for my sister, Annie," he said his voice raising. "Anvesha Khurana Rathod? Your friend? You know the one who's expecting twins and has been instructed by the doctor to stay in bed. She is very disappointed that she couldn't come here today."

"Of course," Pari said, beaming. "Maan Singh Khurana. Annie ne aapke bare me bataya tha. She was very excited that you were coming home. And, my my aap yahan aa hi gaye (smiling inwardly๐Ÿ˜ƒ). Isn't this a good surprise, Geet? We are finally meeting Annie's bhai, Maan."

"Mmm." Geet lifted her chin a little. "Ye Annie ke bhai hain, iska matlab ye nahi ki ye yahan par ghumte rahen and logon ko dekhte rahen."

"Well what do you expect?" he said, volume now on a high.

next -- part 5 -- 

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611063&PID=39097766�

i hope this part lives upto the expectations...

plz do comment and hit the like button if you like it....

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
thats too intresting is some more names pending in her dictionary for the great MSK
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update.................
maan stalker and scoundrel????????????waha geet jhalli ki jhalli hain aur since she is a writer she has gud imagination as well............
waiting for their moments to start..............
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luved it ...
continue soon...
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one....
do cont soon......
plz add me 2 pm