#Devils Den#MaankiChampa Ne purakiya Geet ka sapna

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved

Khud se zyaada she trusts him and he comes on horse to get her Loved that happy smile on her face..
MSK tho hero ban gaya and champa heroine.. hug๐Ÿ˜ณ ..
he is admiring his misti... itni khusoorat ladki... very true Maan she looks so good...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 and looks like he means every word..
MSK all romantic that he is hthere alone with her... he wants to elope..Yippeeee Please do maan elope...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She also wants to elope.. Yipeee me also wants eloping... please maan ..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

She tells Maan that she has seen this dream before ...loved his smile and misti is angry...MSKs vaada that
her dream is more imp than reality for him.
She is scared again.. hai ram is ladki ka kay.. she says she gets separated in the dream...
MSK says in her dream is his reality and in hus reality no one can separate them..so he gives her a blue tooth..
Hmm smart ...Alag hoke bhi ek rahenge.. Wow Geet how can u have any doubts.. Geet Champa and Maan ka triangle...

MSK makes grand entry with his bride on the ghodi...all happy and anju gives flying kiss..
Manisha admires maan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š.. THat was the scene of the day...
Romeo admoiring Champa.. Exactly Champa u are the saviour...
Daadi asks MSk to sit in the shamiyana outside...Geet goes in and Brij is inside...
MSK wants to go fetch Annie...
OMG Manisha is going mad dancing...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Arjun NES - Arjun knows Geet has reached so he offers to drop her...and some senti crap ..
OMG brij pyscho trying to kill Geet
Continouus romance on Blue tooth.. I think Blue tooth will come to the rescue tomorrow.
MSK loves teasing her and she still gets irritated with him.. SHe herself will say she does not deserve him but he is always successful in irritating her๐Ÿ˜†
Blue tooth is of no use when crackers are burst.. Tomorrow we will see MSK dancing and Brij trying to kill Geet.. and then Vivaah track marriage in hospital..๐Ÿ˜Š
Tomorrow is full on action... ๐Ÿ˜† I cant wait..

Is it the vivaah track being followed?? I hope they dont drag the marriage...
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
A thought provoking episode from these following angles๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• In today's Episode Geet sees the dream of union as well as the nightmare of separation...๐Ÿค”
  • MSK tells Geet that he will make her dream come true but will make sure instead of her nightmare,its his reality which he sees comes true and that is Maan-Geet can never separate๐Ÿค”
  • As per customs and rituals Dulha-Dulhan cannot meet before the varmala but now that Brij attacks Geet,its obvious MSK will come to her rescue and will end up meeting her before the varmala๐Ÿค”...so that can b considered as apshagun
  • So the end question is whether Geet's nightmare of Separation comes true or Maan's belief in reality that Maan-Geet can never separate comes true๐Ÿค”

Points to ponder
  • MSK finds a new way of stalking....Blutooth๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • MSK finds a new way of hugging๐Ÿ˜Ž...his hand enters inside Geet's dupatta and touches her bare skin behind๐Ÿ˜ณ...his hands r rested on her waist after the hug๐Ÿ˜ณ and his chin touches her forehead during the hug๐Ÿ˜ณ...good going๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

About the precap....

Vivaah track is played..but I m sure nothing will happen to Geet in the end and MSK's belief in reality will come true๐Ÿ˜ณ

R the CVs trying to create an illusion between dream,nightmare and reality ??๐Ÿค”..
  • First wedding promo released was a dream wedding...second wedding promo released was a nightmare wedding with Brij shooting in the end...๐Ÿค”
  • Today in the episode we saw dream in the form of horse ride๐Ÿ˜ณ as well as the nightmare in the form of Brij attacking her
  • So now it remains to b seen how MSK's belief in reality will make the marriage happen

Itna tension mat lo over a daily soap ... think like a general viewer and see the logic behind few illogical things as follows ๐Ÿ˜†...
  • Logic and daily soap ka rishta is like step father and child๐Ÿ˜†...see from this POV...if they had shown logic today..then security would hv stopped Brij from entering KM and then even before Brij-MSK encounter,we would hv seen Brij chakki pissing in jail๐Ÿ˜†..right ?...toh we would hv said logic is 100% there๐Ÿ˜†...but would it b entertaining then ?๐Ÿค”....I guess no.. because all r waiting for Brij-MSK talwaar fight like we saw in HP..Right ?๐Ÿคฃbut how can Bri-Maan fight happen, if security logically do all the work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so in this case logic might go for a toss....but entertainment value fultoo milega in the form of Bri-MSK confrontation๐Ÿ˜›...both logic+entertainment in a daily soap world especially after 150 episodes cannot go hand in hand
  • Ab raha sawaal episode execution ka....Now with 6 day schedule..one can't expect that fine quality of episodes on a regular basis...but we need to appreicate their efforts of trying to do something different like Dulha desperate to get his dulhan back to the mandap ..so riding a horse and making her dulhan's dream come true in the most unique and pleasant manner๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...how many serials hv shown it earlier ??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...then MSK finding out different ways of stalking her dulhan...first with cameras and now with bluetooth..again first of its kind..right ?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...how many serials hv shown Dulha-Dulhan so despo that even few seconds before the marriage both r busy doing chatar patar via bluetooth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..see these r very simple things which we fail to notice when we start analysing and criticising too much๐Ÿ˜ณ...but when we watch it with a simple mind and not like a critic ,we will enjoy these simple scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Last but not the least GC-DD's acting...I will confess that in last few episodes both GC and DD were a bit out of character and not really MSK-Geet๐Ÿค”..but here I m giving them benefit of doubt till the wedding gets over because normally in a wedding,people do go out of their basic nature even in real life and just like to enjoy the moment..hv fun..dance like there is no tomorrow...and even MSK-Geet r doing the same...so mayb thats why we r seeing more of GurTi because we hv not seen MSK-Geet doing all that....๐Ÿค”...mayb the CVs hv asked them to b themselves since its a celebration time๐Ÿ˜ณ.....but post-wedding I hope they come back to their original characters
  • And one advice to all...don't watch SBS/SBB segments before the episode ever๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dialogues:My 50-50 Views on it...
  • Today in the first Maaneet scene when MSK talks about taking her to the mountains and then tells her about how Maan-Geet can never b separated when she talks about her worries,I found the dialogues a bit repitative,sugary and too poetic for my taste๐Ÿค”;But well Anj did convince me that the pahad-parvat dialogue was the completion of the dream promo which we saw last week and from that angle I m fine with it๐Ÿ˜ƒ;I just hope post-marriage we don't see too many poetic dialogues but instead see some normal simple dialogues between a normal couple๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Hving said that I liked the way MSK today was openly complimenting Geet about her beauty which  any bride in her place would love to hear from her man just before the wedding๐Ÿ˜ณ..
  • Also I loved their bluetooth conversation,the way MSK was pulling her leg and she was enjoying it too๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Overall Dialogues were good in parts today but could hv been slightly better I feel๐Ÿค”

Episode Rating:8.5/10:I loved the overall flow of the episode,...precap makes u curious for next episode..Episode was dreammyyy with the horse riding scene๐Ÿ˜ and at the same time was entertaining too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...comic moments with Manisha-Romeo and Champa horse was fun๐Ÿ˜†..MSK on the horse with his Gith was dreamyyyyy๐Ÿ˜..Also loved the Sehra-tieing scene๐Ÿ˜ณ...A masala filled episode..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

Dulhan toh hum lejayenge...
Ghodi mein baithke...
Godhi mein bithake...
lejaayenge..

PS : patni.. u r right behind me as always!!
dont u wrry let the pheras begin... i ill let u ahead!!
HAAN!!

ok where did my patni go?๐Ÿ˜ฒ its certainly not a sight to wake one morning n see ur patni is gone!

My first reactions as i saw the epi was Shaadi ka muhurath hai.. kuch color toh honi chahiye tha.. par yahaan toh sab bhika bhika sa hai.. i alwys hav problems with Shaadi episode being a little low in color.. wht t heck is the problm with me.. mayb the lighting .. i wish it was dark.. shaadi is supposed to b at night so it shud b dark! i hav gon mad or mayb is just t same luchi (wht was t wrd Jyo??) me.. or was it bcoz of the spoilers.. well khair.. i liked t pace of the latter half.. initial was a bit fast forward for me.. disjointed i wud say.. toh i dont care.. i just want t story to mov n the Shaadi to happn.. so i am fin!

Abt Baby n Geet i am not worried.. i hav enf trust on t CVs need to keep temselves alive and also as WW mentioned on their apparently not-so-solid bank balance to not wrry.

I personally wud hate a Vivaah track! Geet deserves som happiness for heavens sake and tis is Moi Haqeeqat!! HAAN!!

Well i re-watched the epi online.. to realise tat this problem is coz the channel isnt as colorful as Star.. well aiwi.. I liked the Epi.. n i just want the Shaadi to Happen  and definitely No Vivaah Track for me!

il try detail if i feel lik it... really not in mood ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kasam se kasam se, Hum aayenge
Shaadi ka joda, Hum laayenge
Dulhan hum le jayenge

Tere bina jeeya nahin jaaye mere raja
Dil bechein hai doli leke aaja
Tere bina jeeya nahin jaaye mere raja
Dil bechein hai doli leke aaja
Aaja mehndi leke aaja
Meri bindiya tu chamkaa ja
Mujhko kangan tu pehna ja

Ho kasam se kasam se, Hum aayenge
Shaadi ka joda, Hum laayenge
Dulhan hum le jayenge

Tere pyaara ka mere pyaar ka imtehaan hai o jaanam
Tere hi angna jayenge saajna ye ailaan hai o jaanam

Ho ailaan kar do, Hum aayenge
Chaandi churaake, Ghar laayenge
Dulhan hum le jayenge

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eNd4j9xYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
after losing my analysis TWICE i HAAT IF๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

tonight's epi was greatttt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 a TOTAL DREAMs DO COME TRUE wedding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ

i loved how the dream of Geet and the dream wedding merges together to become a reality for her....๐Ÿ˜ณ and its nothing less then she deserves ๐Ÿ˜ณ

After the rather overdramatic start, the epi went smoothly, beautifully executed and wonderfully shot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Geet's Shehzada riding on Champa๐Ÿ˜› to take her away was absolutely dreamyโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
i loved the dialogues ๐Ÿ‘ and the i loved how well GC and DD emoted ๐Ÿ‘ this scene was really sweet and touching ๐Ÿ˜ณ and ofcourse DREAMY ๐Ÿ˜

i got reminded of the DushtDanav MSK when he gave Geet the bluetooth device ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ sneaky and naughty ๐Ÿ˜ˆ just how i love him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

The expressions on daadi, adi, pinky, tasha, romeo, pandey-ji and maaanisha when they see Geet riding wIth MSK on the horse was pretty near priceless.... i loved it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† for me though maanisha's sad and excited face takes the cake ๐Ÿคฃ

it cracked me up that the great MSK was banned from entering his own house ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
But the teasing on the phone was awesome too....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† it was damn cute how MSK was taking faida of Geet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ being so teasing when she couldnt retaliate...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

precap---- i cant wait to watch this.... one more hurdle for geet to overcome and emerge stronger ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

overall the epi was pretty awesome... i expected nothing less ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
great job CVs and Barry--- beautiful dialogues ever ๐Ÿ‘
GC and DD and the rest of the cast--- stellar performances ๐Ÿ‘
MSK and Geet made the most beautiful Bride and the most handsome groom ever on indian TV ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS...you might notice i have left out NES's scene... that is coz she i dont want to waste my precious time by writing about her.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but one thing though.... how the heck did, MSK's office corridor turn into the hospital? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
----------
MSK on Champaaa-

Manisha's Laktke Jhatke๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Dooriyon ke Liye Technology Zindabad:๐Ÿค“but there are connection failures too, that too in emergency

Bhai ka Pyaar Apni behna ke Liye:๐Ÿ˜ฒShe is Preggy u knw..She ain't getting burnt..MSK will enter..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dulhe ka sehra Suhaana lagta hai!

I must say MSK and Geet looked awesome on the horse and the way Maan went to Gee!
A total dream come tru! 

Thank u creatives!!!

I loved the episode! I knew there would be some delay, it wasn't gonna be all happy happy happy!    What's a serial without high drama and tension and that too during weddings!  SBS hinted the whole thing last night!  SBB was right he was talking to Geet on blue tooth! ๐Ÿ˜†

One of the biggest mistake they made today is preggy woman riding a horse and then topping it was Geet sliding down from the horse!  She actually jumped off!  Hello she is pregnant, creatives seem to forget that at times...oh yah its hindi serial, logic, oh what is that!

Why are we so surprised at this happening, it always happens, if u watch the SBS clipped they hinted about a mishap happening!  Im not surprised at all!  Wedding will not happen as planned, but will happen at a later time, could be a few days delay!

The suspense element is there, but for sure nothing will happen to Geet!  MSK won't be able to CONnect thru blue tooth and Geet alone, he will run for his Geeth and save her in time!  Just remember he has always saved her no matter how and where, so this time again he will do the same!  I have no doubt on that one, unless the creatives want to break his record!

If she is burned, then he will lift Geet in his arms and do the pheras, just like they did in CB and I remember saying this in the den last week!!!๐Ÿ˜’  Its quite sad if it goes this route!  Geeth has been thru so much, at least this time her wedding should have been filled with happiness and drama later!  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Creatives, if Geet is burned in any way, u all can go to hell! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome episode! Loved it to the core. Maan getting Geet on the horse was so filmy but i loved it. It has never been done in a hindi soap before. So a ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for originality (for soap standards ๐Ÿ˜†). Maan and Geet's conversation was so cute. During the entire episode I had a smile on my face. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Having talking on blue tooth until the wedding was hilarious. Who does that? ๐Ÿคฃ But I liked it. Maan is smart, he knows every way to keep her close and safe, but alas he failed. Brij made it to her anyways. What I didn't get was there was not a single person with the bride? Or no one was in the house? Kind of illogical, but I guess Brij needed to get her.

Is Brij really going to burn her? I really hope not. I want it to be dramatic and bumpy path to the mandap, but eventually she will make it there. Also if the CV's plan on using the Vivah track, then it is too cliche. There is a movie and other shows have already done it before. I am hoping that they don't do that.

Here is a song dedicated to Geet's new savior...white white horsie. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvmaJZY2ImE&playnext=1&list=PL89926A86090969E3&index=12[/YOUTUBE]Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
Just one of those people who are finding things funny now. Chale, chalo. Who cares for the wedding any longer. ๐Ÿ˜† Keep dragging.

Let's go scene by scene.

• So, Maan talks of taking his Mishti away from everyone - parvaton aur waadiyon mein. And she immediately agrees. I found it funny. Maan's expression changed and I felt like he'd say ki arre - main ti yun hi tumhein chadha raha tha. Sach mein sab kuchh chhod kar thode hi na jaana hai. Mera band mat bajao bekaar mein. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Geet ka Deja Vu - oops Sapna - Dream cum Nightmare. Kyon Geet? Thoda Sapne Par Control nahin kar sakti. Bichhadne waale part se pahle jag jaati. Maan Singh Khurana to phans gaya apne waade mein. Saare sapne sach karne hain. Ab bichhadna bhi padega. ๐Ÿคฃ Lekin koi nahin. Geet ke liye woh saari kasmein, saare waade tod sakta hai. To sapne poora karne ka waada bhi sahi. Woh sapne selectively poore karega. Haan! ๐Ÿ˜†

Probably this dialogue was some kind of indication in future. But I found it forced here.
  • Bluetooth Stalking - Go Mr. Stalker Go!!
  • Dadi's flying kiss to his hero pota ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Manisha bantering and Ghodi praising sessions. Entertaining and Funny. Did they add the Ghodi Praising one after GC's accident. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Maska maarne ke liye ki kuchh aur gadbad mat karna!
  • Maan ready to take the Ghodi back for NE too. ๐Ÿ˜ก Arre Ghodi ka bhi koi standard hai. Thank you Dadi - for stopping him and being the voice of reason and sanity!! 
  • By the way, Dadi does not know about Brij. So, isn't she wondering where her head chef for the wedding has disappeared? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Maan Singh Khurana apne munh miya mitthu ban rahe hain. Mr. Zoru ke Ghulaam - apni haisiyat mat bhuliye. Chun chun kar badla legi aapki Sherni. ๐Ÿคฃ Aur pareshaan to bilkul mat kijiye. Aap ser to woh sawa-ser hai. Have you forgotten the holding-hands-under-the-table incident? Entertaining part.
  • Geet is so totally enjoying her wedding. She wants to be there with Baaratis, dancing with Maan. Go girl go! I love you. ๐Ÿ˜Š Nice to see her like this.
  • Precap - Yawn. More drama. Get done with the wedding CVs. ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • Can we have NE dying in an accident on Arjun's bike? Bahan ke badle bahan. And of course, the new can not reach in time to stop the wedding. Traffic and all. ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago