Shweta tiwari FC..(1st female Winner of Bigg boss)

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
    Welcome to 11th Fanclub of Shweta tiwari..

Credit goes to tashu 4 da siggy..!!!😳

Name: Shweta Tiwari
DOB: October4 1980
Hometown: Pratapgarh (Uttar Pradesh)

Qualification/College: Commerce graduate, Burhanis College, Mazgaon
      I-F Profile: 
http://india-forums.com/celebrity/2302/shweta-tiwari/

Blog link:http://shwetatiwari.india-forums.com/my-world/

A Look into Shweta life (By shweta)

Coming from a regular, middle-class family, nothing was ever smooth or easy for me.  I was brought up to believe in working hard to chase my dreams and reaching my goals with utmost motivation.  Only if the journey to reach where I am today had been a cakewalk but, on the contrary, the journey had its ups and downs where some times I was on top, at the crest of the wave, and at other times, I was trying to keep afloat. 

As a very naughty and mischievous girl, I used to have a calendar that would be marked with pages of punishment notes!  Never interested in textbooks, I was always more passionate about extra curricular activities.  The stage was my best friend!  I used to love dancing, delivering speeches, performing, acting etc as these activities would liven me up and bring out the best in me.  Early on in school days itself I found myself inclined towards the stage and after seeing me perform, my peers and seniors would often suggest me for parts in plays and dramas. Ever since then, this inclination has only strengthened! 

In college as well, I was not seriously academically inclined. I would bunk often   I guess you can say that I was never an A-star student and was quite satisfied in getting passing marks.  With my passion for the stage and arts, making a career out of acting was quite obvious though I had not planned to become an actress.  I won't say 'it just happened' but yes, I did do the needful to get there. 

In my college days, I actively participated in dramas and plays.  In fact it was around that time when a director who had come to watch one of my dramas approached me. Arun Katle sent me to try out for 'Khubsoorat Bahu' and I went for it .  Then I tried theatre and soon after I did 'Rishtey' with Hussain. At that time, a young girl was needed for a role in 'Aane Wala Pal' and so I decided to go for the audition and luckily was selected for the role.   Ekta Kapoor saw the promos of this show and she decided to offer some of her serials to me, starting with Kal Hi Re.  

Then one day, she called me into her office and pretended to be furious and started pointing out all the times I had reached late on the sets! I fell for her prank and began defending myself, profusely apologizing, only to be told that I had bagged the role of Prerna in her forthcoming soap, 'Kasauti..Zindagi Kay' I was relieved and excited at the opportunity.  And life was about to take a major turn for the better ofcourse 

I have been lucky ever since!  I like to say that a middle class girl met a fairy God Mother who turned her life into a dream...that is exactly what happened with me!  Before entering the television industry, my relatives, neighbors and those around me would hardly notice me..  But once Fate welcomed me with open arms, so did society!  Entering this industry was like stepping into a new world, which I did not know, existed. It felt alien-like but I became a part of it soon!

In the midst of progressing from stage acting to television, I fell in love. I was only 19-20 years old when I met Raja and we started liking each other. He told me he wished to marry me and I shyly reciprocated my wish too. So he got his parents to meet mine, but because Raja was unemployed at that point, my family refused. Like a girl madly in love, I went against them and got married to him. But soon after 2 years of marriage, differences started surfacing and cracks developed in our marriage. The fighter that I am, I tried to keep the relationship intact but after 7-8 years, it felt pointless and a waste so we ended it and parted ways. It was ugly and very public unfortunately, but now I'm in a much happier, independent and relaxed place, with my daughter-Palak. I am very very proud of Palak, especially because she is so understanding and responsible. When considering my divorce, I was in two minds whether to go ahead/not, because I didn't want it affecting my daughter. She was only 6 years old at the time! She cried the day I broke the news to her. Like any other child, she wondered how she would face her friends in school who would be dropped-picked by both their parents. She worried at the thought of losing her father, as she loved him a lot. But she was so understood at that young age, that not once did she tell me to go back to Raja. She had seen the fights and arguments we would get into and maybe that is what made her want to prioritize her mother's needs over hers. Palak often fell ill during my marriage but after the separation, she has been healthy mentally and physically, both.

Initially I would wonder how the world would react to my divorce. I was extremely nervous! I had anyway gone against my parents, and now my marriage was breaking, so I was all the more under pressure. But after I was legally divorced, to my surprise, I had everyone by my side as my support. They all were there for me. Not to sympathize with me, but to tell me that what I did was right and that I should have done it long ago. Of them all, my daughter was the most special to me. She is my strength and my weakness. I am much happier single. I don't need a partner to rely on/be with me. My daughter is everything for me and I am very happy with her

||TV shows|| 

1.Kaleerein as Komal

2.Aane Wala Pal

3.Karam as Kajol

4.Kaahin Kissii Roz as Anita

5.Rishtey

6.Daddy Samjha Karo

7.Dost (Pakitani serial)

8.Yatra Show Host

9.Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Prerna Sharma/Basu/Bajaj

10.Nach Baliye 2 (with Ex husband Raja Choudhary)

11.Jhoom India Herself as a contestant

12.Dhamal Express Herself as a contestant

13.Yeh Hai Jalwa Herself along with Ronit Roy

14.Aajaa Mahi Vay co-judge with Ronit Roy

15.Ajeeb as Ms Sapna Basu

16.Jalwa 4 2 ka 1

17.Jaane Kya Baat Hui as Aradhana Sareen 

18. Iss jungle se mujhe bachao

19.Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli To China

20. Heartbeat (as a contestent)

21.Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 Show Host

22.Dance Sangram (As a judge) 

23. Bigg boss 4

||  T.V. Commercials||

1.Pears

2.Tanishq

3.Revlon Hair Colour

4.Nirma Washing Powder

5.Cellone

6.Amul Milk

7.Johnson & Johnson

8.Lijjat Papad

9.Vardhaman Knitting Yarns

10.Ceema Bulbs and Tubes

11.Sharp Refrigerator

12.P. P. Jewellers

13.Dabur Hair Oil

14.Dabur Lal Toothpaste

15.Yes Home Appliances

16.Regent Tiles

17.Himgange Hair Oil

18.Chandan Mouth Freshner

19.Gala Brushes

20.Sava the girl child

|| Teleshopping Program||

1.Deemark Herbal Hair oil 

||Films||

1.Madhoshi (2004) (Hindi Film) As Tabbasum

2.Abra ka dabra (Hindi Film)

3.Hamar Sayian Hindustani (2008) (Bhojpuri Film)

4.Kab Aibu Anganwa Hamar (2008) (Bhojpuri Film)

5.Ae Bhouji Ke Sister (2009) (Bhojpuri Film)

6.Apni Boli Apna Des (Punjabi Film)

7.Benny aur babloo

|| Plays||

1.Khoobsoorat Bahu

2.Gaz Foot Inch

3.Kiraayedar

4.Shararat

5.Shaadi ki Home Delivery (With kiran karmakar)

||Other Projects||

1.A Daler Mehndi music video called Paisa Paisa

2.Music video on song Mehndi nu by Balkar Sidhu

3.Radio show 'Seher' for 92.7 Big FM (now off air)

|| Awards||

Star Parivaar Awards 2003 - Favorite Jodi with Cezanne Khan

Star Parivaar Awards 2004 - Favorite Maa

Star Parivaar Awards 2004 - Favorite Bahu

Star Parivaar Awards 2005 - Favorite Maa

Star Parivaar Awards 2006 - Favorite Maa

Star Parivaar Awards 2007 - Favorite Maa Star Parivaar Awards 2008 -(She was honoured for herimmense service for Star Plus & the show) 

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
                     Shweta Hobbies (By shweta)

I have many hobbies one of which is watching movies! I'm a big movie buff and watch everything from Bollywood, Hollywood movies to regional ones'. Language has never really been a barrier and I enjoy all genres and storylines. That also includes films that might have not done very well at the box office. Infact its not-doing-so-well only makes me want to watch it all the more as I'm curious to know what it was criticized for and what its downfalls were. It makes you learn as well to not make the same mistakes in your own projects.

My other hobby is reading-I like reading books, although this is a recent hobby and not since childhood. I hardly even read the usual children's or teenagers' books like Mills and Boons. It was only during 'Kasauti..' where Taraana who played my on-screen daughter 'Vishakha', got me into it. She would often catch up on her reading during breaks between shoots and I started myself too by picking up whatever she was done with. Then onwards I have been into it and I'm glad it's a hobby now 

Reading has helped me in ways too many. Watching a performance in a skit or movie or any video, enables the character to convey their emotions and dialogues. The delivery there is good, with live action but through books, the reader is open to his or her imagination and the understanding of the story, the plot makes you go deeper into it! That is what I love about reading. It helps understand the story, performance, emotions, grip very well with the vivid and detailed descriptions.

One book that really got me captivated is 'The Alchemist'. And somehow in my everyday life, I've been reminded of its brief teachings. It amazes me how one book can have such an impact on your life! I have been able to relate my life to 'The Alchemist' in several ways. Books help you reflect on yourself, on others and your life better. Certain difficulties and loopholes that you were not able to solve earlier, are resolved soon after reading books which are insightful. They help you adopt the right approach towards life and its hurdles. 'Veronica Decides To Die' and 'Two States' are some of the books I really liked. I am a big fan of fiction books and have read back to back books of Sydney Sheldon and Daniel Steel.

Fortunately even Palak has grown accustomed to reading. She reads many Akbar and Birbal books, including bed time stories and the Hanna Montana books that she often reads to herself before falling asleep. She enjoys reading the children's section in newspapers too and I'm glad I did not have to force her into this habit. She has developed it herself and its great she is reading at this age so that once she is older, she will have enough and more knowledge than her mother 

Love,

Shweta

Style Tips (By shweta)

Honestly I don't have many tips to share because I, myself, don't have any! I wear whatever I like & catches my eye. If it suits my personality and I think I can carry it off with confidence, I go for it. I don't really follow fashion or what is in and what is out. If some outfit looks good on someone else, I don't copy either expecting to look as good/better. It has to suit me, and only then will I wear it.  This is the only suggestion I can give to you all - go for what suits you and your personality!

Faraan92 thumbnail

The main lead of Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Prerna,is a talented girl and respects everyone.She is the daughter of Rajesh Sharma and Veena Sharma.Before marriage,she became mother of Prem,the son of Anurag Basu.Later on,when Anurag discovered what Komolika was up to,he was going to marry Prerna but they could not meet and Rishabh Bajaj forced Prerna to marry him.Shweta Tiwari is the bubbly,sweet,typical EKTA KAPOOR SERIAL HEROINE.The story revolves around the trials she faces in her life. She is always ready to fight for justice. She fights against her whole family on behalf of getting justice for Mukti.She makes the young girls Mukti and Sneha realize about their rights and power as a woman. She is the constant inspiration for everyone to fight against justice. The direction of this serial is excellent, especially when the emotional and dramatic scenes are handled. Shweta Tiwari  have given full life to their characters, correspondingly gathering the admiration and wrath of their spectators. She is outstanding in emotional sequences,especially where Rishabh Bajaj comes back. Prerna is an also a business type woman

'Jaane Kya Baat Hui' Produced by Cinevistaas on COLOR is a story about Aradhana portrayed by Shweta Tiwari, who is the 'Manjhli Bahu' of the Sareens. She has been married to Shailendra for 10 years and is the vertebrae of the entire Sareen family. Aradhana is absolutely altruistic and benevolent. She has given up her motherhood to take care of her young nephew and niece since their mother Vrinda is handicapped due to a failed surgery. She is the backbone of the entire Sareen household as she easily manages to come out with quick solutions to the toughest problems. While she takes care of the entire family, she always tends to forget about herself'her life, her dreams, her interests and her aspirations. She starts to lose grip over her martial life and finds herself caught in a loveless marriage, wherein her husband stops being receptive towards her and her feelings. One day a mysterious stranger Shantanu enters her life that brings about turmoil in her being. Shweta did this role as good as she did in kasauti but unfortunately Creatives ruined the story and show go offair but its again telecasting in Pakistani channel "indus vision" from 3rd january 2011 Monday to thrusday at 8 pm.

Shweta Tiwari signed Colors Big Boss Season 4.In Big Boss Contestants brought in from different careers, actors, models, politicians, etc in one house, they have to go through tasks, every week will get every one of them to nominate two for eliminations, there will be voting line for the eliminations nominations to save the favourite, There r a lots of drama happening to gain TRPs, like backstabbing, abusing,they usually get punishments from Bigg Boss, either they all get nominated, or people who were doing this get nominated' ..Shweta Tiwari was part of this show nd she recently won Bigg boss..!!!🥳🥳🥳

Shweta Pics when She won Bigg boss..!!!

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Credit goes to Zari 4 some pics nd tashu 4 da beauutifull avi's..!!!😍😍😍
Faraan92 thumbnail

1.Faraan_4_shweta (Faraan.. me)
2.Zaryabkhan (Zari)
3.xXxNatashaxXx
4.romiosugar (sabz)
5.golden-girl (ansa)
6. Aurna.ST (Aurna)
7.Aquariun (urooj)
8.-Zeeshan-
9.farzana4shweta (farzana)😆
10.shwetaloveyou (maya)
11.bthilaga (asha)
12.prerna4rishav (Guddie)
13.Prernatic (mariam)
14.rose-girl (addy)
16.okk (sumi)
16.Celina_
17.Luv-shonit (fazy)
18.manur
19.njo921 (nitu)
20.Sonam.B
21.Rishabhprerna (Pavan)

If some1 wanna add in da list den u can pm me.. i'll add u.. bt plzz try to be active in da Fc otherwise i've to remove da name..😆
Faraan92 thumbnail

Previous Fanclubs

Link of Shweta Tiwari 1st FC..
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1436748

Link of Shweta Tiwari 2nd FC..

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1456860

Link of Shweta tiwari 3rd FC...

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468418

Link of Shweta tiwari 4th FC..
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1478275

Link of Shweta tiwari 5th FC..

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1483908

Link of Shweta tiwari 6th FC..

Link of Shweta tiwari 7th FC..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1514525

Link of Shweta tiwari 8th FC..

Link of Shweta tiwari 9th FC... 

Link of Shweta tiwari 10th Fanclub..

Tx to natasha 4 da welcome siggies of da Fc's..!!!😳

Faraan92 thumbnail
                                 VideoGallary

Shweta tiwari In Bigg Boss 4

Shweta Introduction Promo..

Shweta journey in Bigg boss..

Shweta journey in Bigg boss (by Guddie)

Shweta celebrates her birthday in bigg boss..

Shweta celebrates her Lavu (palak) birthday in Bigg boss..

Shwet cutoo expressions nd cute smile on manoj dialogues..

Salman to shweta: Vodafone customer asked ur khoobsoorti ka raaz..😳😆

Shweta talks abt her life nd childhood in Bigg boss..

Salman talks abt da guy in Shweta's life..

Salman to Shweta.. aapnay tiwari ji ka dil q tora..

Shweta dance full dance on white white face dekhay..

Shweta nd every1 in kitchen.. 1st week uncut..

Shweta playing hrishant GF nd Begum saut in BB task..

Shweta tells dat some people even connected her with mahesh manjrekar.. manoj appreciates shweta..

Shweta: i like older guys..😆🤣

Shweta talks abt seema ji with sameer..

Shweta Veena saara discuss in kitchen dat who works nd who deos'nt..

Shweta talks to sammer abt his GF..

Shweta Veena Aanchal Saara planning to slap Dolly..😆

Shweta dance on Gal mitthi mitthi bol..

Shweta big bhadaas on manoj tiwari..

Shweta commentry with Begum Part 1..

Shweta commentry with Begum Part 2..

Salman to Shweta: Aaj kal gaal boht khenchay ja rahe hain..

Shweta cute dance on "Meri pyari behanya banegi dulhaniya"

Shweta cutely talking to kajri..

Shweta nd sameer spray water on each other..

Shweta nd Veena kabaddi..

Shweta tells Veena dat Seema G calls Pamela "Parmeela"

Salman asks Shweta to put her jacket off nd Shweta immitates veena..

Shweta immitates Veena full part..

Shweta immitates Manoj tiwari..

Shweta calls khali Cuteeee...

Shweta as cute bacha in BB

Shweta puts haldi on Veena nd dolly

Shweta in black dress on sasuraal ja k banno..😆

Shweta puts haldi on Ali merchant face

Shweta dance on saara ali mehndi in blue dress

Shweta dance on aik kawaara

Shweta in black dress giving batashas to every1

Shweta asking questions 4rm ali merchant

Shweta.. Mai nomination say nahi darti..

Manoj tiwari makes shweta cry..

Shweta to ashmit: sameer bathroom boht achi tarha rakhta tha..

Shweta discuss with khali nd ashmit abt night task..

Shweta dance on aa dekhein zara..Part 1

Shweta dance on aa dekhein zara... Part 2

Grand finale.. Shweta won Bigg boss..

Un-edited Video of Grand finale..

will try to add more..😉

Shweta tiwari Video Interviews

Shweta bigg boss Official site interview..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChGuBcGX5M[/YOUTUBE]

Shweta interviews after she won Bigg boss..

Shweta I-F interview...

Shweta interview at glamsham.com after winning BB

Shweta interview on aaj tak..

Palak interview..

Shweta tiwari chotti chotti baatein sbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y4Ldpw06Pg

Aiswariya"s Robot look inspires Shweta tiwari..

Shweta short ITA 2010 interview..

Shweta tiwari....

Shweta interview 4rm ITA..SBS

Shweta tiwari interview on ganpati pooja SBB 13th september 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb74s8Zm8Go

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm ganpati pooja 13th september 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EIH9XJ3QaI

Shweta tiwari bhojpuri film showcase sbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CedbIw3l5wM

Shweta tiwari dance practice 4 ITA 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhtSSg1Jfgs

Shweta Interview 4rm her sangini dance performance "Dair na ho jaye"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4T0ez1F-lw

Shweta tiwari Kasautii's 'Prerna' debuts in Bollywood..Small interview..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eqm4xcWcBw

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm Banny aur babloo premiere..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpG8baCa2o

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm Once upon a time in mumbai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ya-e4SU960

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm SPA 2010..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXXhxML-ts

Shweta With Her Doggie (SBS 19TH Sep)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmKvwN_ndY

Shweta Jaane kya baat hui interview on Zoom..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26869AlqOMQ

Shweta tiwari sbs interview Jhalak dikhlaja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p17f7jEc4c

SHWETA RAJA GANPATI POOJA SBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChqeEghzOns

SBS - Shweta Tiwari Interview - Special Report ~ IJSMB 13 July 09 !!HQ!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOvL0C00GU

Shweta tiwari SPA 2010 Red Carpet interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk7kXYaAJXk

Shweta tiwari interviews in SPA 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMx3md2ryo

Shweta tiwari GALA BRUSH Interview..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH5185QfNSU

Shweta Tiwari practicing 4 SPA performance with hiten on hulchull hui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dvPiTr0UVc

Shweta Songs 4rm da movie "Apni boli apna des"

Mennu pyar hoagaya lagda way..

Gidda gidda..

Check shweta dance 4rm 2:30.. she is looking soo much beauutifull in dat pink dress.!!!☺️

Shweta Adds/Commercials

Shweta Latest Reborn Add 1...

Shweta Latest Reborn Commercial 2..

Shweta Latest Srilankan Commercial..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-HOaPeecM

Shweta "Save the Girl Child" Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD-ll-4PIvw

Bafna Ji Tea Ad Featuring Shweta Tiwari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVcS1FVLTo

Shweta glamour gold add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_VZW-d7pv8

Shweta Progressive Paints Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlS_uY75UlI

Shweta Tiwari Videos/News

Shweta in aishmit birthday party..
Shweta nd karanveer My both hotties r hugging each other sooo cutely..!!!😍😍😍

Shweta wins Bigg boss..

Shweta Tiwari Gonna do Hot Dance Performance in Sangini.. Tellybuzz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KHAYru8ag8

Shweta Tiwari gives beauty tips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmwgjZ0Tl8

Jaane Kya Baat Huyi 24th December-part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y___2tHrrsA

Jaane Kya Baat Huyi 24th December-part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6Ij8AreTQ

IJSMB...Shweta Tiwari's Last Words
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLj-lFQYXIw

Shweta tiwari Tv actresses sharp shooters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpB6sZfRwCM

Shweta raja JKBH News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eoq7Bz4PFU

Shweta tiwari nd shubhangi in SPA 2008 after getting award
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJT4fQ8agLQ

Check dis video 4rm 3:05.. Shweta tiwari got an award 4 fav Maa in 2008..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRM7sLNL5I

Dis is da 1st look of Meethi churri nd Our Sweetheart Shweta is dere..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gT91Fd-9c

Star tv shows nd programs..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0twj9vrhEKs

Shweta in Mahayatra

Shweta tiwari in mahayatra Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tj8KZUGuoQ

Shweta tiwari in Mahayatra Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj8rKx8eSH8

Shweta tiwari in mahayatra Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgbJ1y0Jqeo

Shweta tiwari in mahayatra 4th last part.. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSb8fO1kKJA

Shweta tiwari hosting Star Pariwaar Awards 2010 

Shweta tiwari hosting SPA 2010 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rm-osyYkUs

Shweta tiwari hosting SPA 2010 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZeVfs9a60

Shweta tiwari hosting SPA 2010 part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfTGFFgdbVI

Shweta scenes in naagin serial

SHWETA TIWARI IN NAAGIN AS SOURAMAYA BEAUTIFULL QUEEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax3_ECYlItU

SHWETA TIWARI IN RED IN NAAGIN SERIAL PART 2.. BEAUUTIFULL QUEEN IN WHITE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNtFR6fWRV4

SHWETA TIWARI IN RED IN NAAGIN SERIAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVEVXB8GTA

Shweta tiwari in Naagin as Sourmaya 13th feb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt-dQn7OLZM

Shweta tiwari in naagin 13th feb part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5gDD7ATHw

Shweta tiwari in naagin 14th feb scenes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b50MmEEMC_0

Shweta tiwari in naagin 15th feb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7CqnZmelU

SHWETA WITH KIRAN KARMARKAR IN SHAADI KI HOME DELIVERY (Theatre)

SHWETA IN PAK SERIAL DOST (Extended title song)

SHWETA TIWARI SCENES 4RM AANAY WALA PAL

SHWETA TIWARI IN AANAY WALA PAL Episode 59 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglOnhcIFpo

SHWETA TIWARI IN AANAY WALA PAL 2 Episode 59 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHTlq3rwYMc

Shweta scenes in Kahiin kissi Roz

Part 1...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWhuy24c1s

Part 2..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGZSBHfaC_A

Part 3..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LMvHZINEXM

Part 4..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U01WK-wkUXo

Part 5..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6fm9tMKxdM

Part 6..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWpsQYD9DdA

Part 7..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bweUGIfmFg

Shweta As Prerna Scenes..

Prerna running to Anurag's house after anurag's death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR8Tfb9_VVY

Kasauti PRERNA HOT BIGP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIO1ODQiDFo

KASAUTI Prerna flashbacks wen she goes to pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrQqC34KYAk

KASAUTI P2 PRERNA CUTE SCENE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Jk6vxhIho

KASAUTI ROCKING SONG ON PRERNA kya-janoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5r289LusE

Kzk - Prem comes home with Prerna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US7eStQEKQI

KASAUTI PREM AISI KARRI HAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXHZGisv06c

Anuag-Prerna-Rishab Romantic Rain Scene on the song Hum Bewafaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4LGce3Fsqs

KASAUTI UD gets shot Prerna worried
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK9sx3yZVSE

KASAUTI SHEESHAY SAY SHEESHA TAKRAYE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUpi1PHR98

My most fav scene of Shweta with Manoj..

Both acting were tooo much good in it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9zn91RZiRM

KASAUTI LAST SCENE OF PRERNA B4 LAST LEAP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_bHCs9uXY

Shweta Comic performances 4rm Teen Ka Tadka/Comic shows

Comedy ka daily soap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-0GMvgJn3c

SHWETA TIWARI 1ST PERFORMANCE IN TEEN KA TADKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHHBuKlM0M

SHWETA TIWARI BBC REPORTER IN 2ND EPISODE OF TEEN KA TADKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-v_GoJXJk

SHWETA TIWARI IN GRAND FINALE OF TEEN KA TADKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEaXwwmx1l0

Shweta Promos 4rm different Shows

Shweta latest "Ganga Ki Dheej" Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLe7tNaDmHU

Shweta tiwari Promo 1 in Comedy ka jaadu..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr3MNarLTgs

Shweta tiwari Promo 2 in Comedy ka jaadoo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_DFPFWbILc

Shweta tiwari Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao Promo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFeF7RQOyE

Jaane kya baat hui Promo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8rA_TlGvVY

Shweta tiwari Comedy Circus 3 Teen Ka Tadka Promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRYV5RyNNIc

Shweta tiwari Naagin Waadon ki Agnipariksha--PROMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fC2yLon3qY

Shweta Tiwari in Seeta Aur Geeta Promo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x7gHms1HtA

Shweta tiwari star pariwaar promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iKUZnCat8

[FAVOURITE BAHU PROMO]-Star Parivaar Awards 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0zDT8Gq6KI

Kzk 20 march 07: Prerna-Prem 30 days Challenge!! ~Rocking~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA_WUiLcevk

Amazing HQ Kasautii Zindagii Kay Promo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONu9-x2FcJo

Shweta Music Videos

Shweta daler mehndi Music Video in HQ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc7E14TOzOE

Shweta balkar siddhu "Mehndi" Music video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Pt44L_T6w

Shweta tiwari Sizzling Dance Performances

Shweta Dance in Bigg boss on Ranjha ranjha..

Shweta tiwari Latest dance performance in sangini on Dair na hojaye 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7j5GYNwoog

Shweta's latest Rockking dance performance on da song "Dair na hojaye" SBB..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMvwkcWfj3Q

Shweta dance only on da song Aaja way mahi tera rasta udekdiyaan..SBB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulzQItmTM8s

Shweta dance 4rm dance sangram with gauri chatri..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwbJP4BfulY

Shweta hawwwt dance in 8th ITA..!!

Shweta dance on aaj nachle in bidaai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ljcypRyOg

Shweta in 'Tyohar Ki Bahaar' with Eijaz khan..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3r5HKLOaYA

Shweta tiwari CINTA Dance on Mehbooba looking hawwt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcAnFPICl4 

HImanshu Gadani Choreographer Bollywood jhalak with Shweta Tiwari dance style salsa n samba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtVr-QH9jw0

Shweta-prerna Dhamal Express sbs Coverage1 in green dress..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heGB3SVCWrI

Shweta raja performances in nach baliye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sPtQwfe9gI

Shweta Tiwari(Prerna)- Dancing in "Yeh Hai Jalwa" Promo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1dQZdPr8ac

Shweta Tiwari ( Prerna ) dancing in a tiny tiny skirt..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhpDnGGXTnM

Shweta Tiwari performing on Jhalak Dikhlaja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4nmVFKdoHU

Hot tiwari on krazy kia re..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6LAGb-ZBzM

SHWETA TIWARI KISNA DANCE PERFORMANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtHk-NUQ55k

Shweta and Raja - Nach baliye 2 (chhori ki baatein)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f_MPPZIGd0

Shweta and Raja Shaadi dance performance..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcEmvHyorjQ

Shweta and Raja on Disco 82..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XpXXSFCj8

Shweta tiwari on beedi..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNezHEBAgT4

Shweta Tiwari babuji performance in.YHJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAwpdRry5F4

SHWETA RAJA ON BEEDI NACH BALIYE SBS PROMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3QJDt9kuU

Shweta and Raja - Nach baliye 2 (taal se taal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcvapNB8SnE

Shweta and Raja 2nd performance in NB2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AERHnT1lAs

Shweta tiwari bhojpuri song sanan sanan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8nkeVlGTkU

Shweta Tiwari Performance At Mauja Hi Mauja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZl4qEe8C8

Monoj tiwari and Shweta tiwari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnfcgkzUwjk

SHWETA TIWARI DANCING IN KARAM APNA APNA Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJB7G2Nnyo

Shweta tiwari in karam apna apna part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-1exfUxa5Y

SHWETA TIWARI performance RAAT Baki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMl1je0mIj4

Shweta tiwari sizzling performance YEH HAI JALWA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjM3XORBPNg

kasauti AP dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoEyo5Zdkww

Shweta Cezanne on Tere naam Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iua5BwzLGZ0

Anurag Parerna i.e Shweta nd Hiten dancing on Hulchul Hui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uptj8AqTP8

Check dis video 4rm 0:28.. Shweta Rockkking dance in red saarhi in taj mahautsav..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIIoZG2FV1M

Shweta tiwari hawwt rain song..
link..

Shweta tiwari Ravi kishan on bhojpuri song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwanJGyLw4

Shweta tiwari dance in pink saarhi on bhojpuri song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Oe1-nHE-c

kzk- dola re dola
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRyPLRb9hAw

Pauju Le Chham Chham Gardai -Trinetra (Nerpali movie)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzXQtmA5dZE

Shweta tiwari on nepali movie song..

NOTE: If u wanna watch Kasautii (Shweta serial) 4rm da starting den do check my channel.. i've uploaded 1st 79 episodes of kasauti.. nd 4 dat check da playlists Kasautii episodes 4rm starting...all da episodes r arranged is sequence..😳 link of my channel..
if u found some parts missing 4rm da episodes den check dis channel.. dis channel hav uploaded 1st 60 episodes of kasautii...😳
Link of da channel..
If u wanna continue 4rm 79th episode den check dis channal..😆
Dis channel hav uploaded 80th to more den 500 episodes of Kzk..!!!
thankzzz 4 ur time..!!!😆

Faraan92 thumbnail
                            Articles

Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss 4..

Saturday, January 08, 2011 | 11:55:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    273 Comments
Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss 4..

Shweta Tiwari emerged victorious in tonight's Grand Finale of COLORS' Bigg Boss..

The grueling 14 weeks of struggle in the Bigg Boss house is over, and the person who has emerged as the 'Fittest' of the lot is the lady, Shweta Tiwari!! 

Yes friends, Shweta has created history in the Bigg Boss house by becoming the first lady to win the title.. Shweta's journey has had its own ups and downs, but she will cherish every moment spent in the house today, as she holds the big booty of 1 crore in her hand.. 

The Grand Finale of COLORS' Bigg Boss 4 was a grand success with fabulous dance performances coming from ex-contestants. Sameer Soni won the Chevrolet Cruze car for being the Most Stylish and Bold person in the house. Few other awards with funny tag lines were given away bySalman Khan. Veena Malik won the Bigg Boss Main Hi Main Award, while Anchal Kumar won the Bigg Boss Silencer Award. Hrishant Goswami won the Bigg Boss Chaabibaaz Award. Manoj Tiwari won the Bigg Boss Dramebaaz Award. 

Tension was building up in the house amongst the four finalists ' Dolly Bindra, Khali, Ashmit Patel and Shweta Tiwari

Dolly was the first finalist to go out of the house, and she was declared the third Runner-up. Ashmit Patel came out later, and this meant that the winner was either Khali orShweta Tiwari

Salman Khan went inside the house to greet the top two finalists, and also had a discussion with them. He brought them out and amidst some nerve-wracking moments, Salman declared Shweta Tiwari as the Winner. The three runners-up, Dolly, Ashmit and Khali won a bike each. 

Shweta Tiwari's mother and daughter Palak had come to savour every moment of Shweta's success. Khali's wife was also there to give him support. 

Shweta Tiwari who has over the years, entertained one and all with her acting prowess emerged victorious and was rewarded the cash price of 1 crore and the coveted trophy.

It was a very pleasant night at the Lonavla house and everyone rejoiced along with Shweta.. 

TellyBuzz congratulates Shweta Tiwari on the feat.. 

'I will credit my daughter for all my success' - Shweta Tiwari

Sunday, January 09, 2011 | 7:24:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    102 Comments
'I will credit my daughter for all my success' - Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari, the Winner of Bigg Boss 4 in a conversation with TellyBuzz...

Shweta Tiwari proved to be the strongest contestant of COLORS' Bigg Boss Season 4. She created history by becoming the first female to win Bigg Boss ever. And for Shweta, it was a pleasant coincidence that she happened to be the first contestant to enter the Bigg Boss house when the entire drama began, and yesterday she was the very last one to get out of the house, and that too with the 1 crore prize money.. 

Here is Shweta sharing the experience of her long journey inside the house and of course about the pleasant win with TellyBuzz..

How is the feeling after winning this season of Bigg Boss?
It's great; I must say it was superb for me. Whatever happened with me inside the house came to me like a surprise and the manner in which I reacted to all the situations were just my spontaneous reactions.  I am feeling great to be tag lined as the first female winner of Bigg Boss. I heard that this is only the second time that a female has won any season of Bigg Boss all over the world. First was Shilpa Shetty and the second is me. Now whoever wins any season, I think I have made a brand for myself of being the first female winner of India's version of Bigg Boss.

Did you ever feel that you had it in you to win Bigg Boss?
Truly speaking, I never did expect that I would win the season. Each week I used to count my days left to get out of this house. Every nomination made me count one more week. The reason for any problem inside the house was routed to nomination. I was under the impression that no woman has won the Bigg Boss trophy, so there is no chance for me to win either.

So who did you feel would win?
I was expecting The Great Khali to be the winner as he is an international celebrity. I felt that he will be ably supported by many of his international fans. As I told Salman, I expected Khali and Ashmit to be the final two of the season, but when Ashmit went out of the house, I really felt that Khali was winning it.

What is the one thing you will not miss from the Bigg Boss?
From tomorrow onwards, I will not think of getting up and taking so many tensions and wonder what to make for breakfast and lunch (smiles). I will not have to worry about the tension that would prevail when eggs are not left out in the house. And now I won't be scared that if I do some mistake I would be scolded.

What was your strategy to be in the Bigg Boss house?

(Smiles) Strategy was plain simple, I wanted to keep mum without uttering any single word even if whatever happens around me.

What have you learnt from the Bigg Boss house?

I have learned to be upright in whatever I do. I have got motivated to keep my house more neat and tidy. 

We have seen all of you being very up to date when it comes to your make up and attire. How did you get time for all this?
I would only say all looked good because of Veet's Waxing strips (smiles).

Whom will you credit your success to?
I will credit my daughter for all my success because I got the role of Prerna in Kasautii Zindagi Kay when she was one month old. I think that was a turning point of my career. And later on I got few more good projects.

Dolly Bindra said that she won't like to be in touch with you hence forth- your comment on it?
I don't want to comment anything but want to say 'Superb, I Like it'' I will surely share a smile with her if ever she meets me. And I don't want her cell number.

Are you already weary of the feedback you will get from all the ex-inmates of the house when you meet them?
There is nothing like that. In fact, Dolly had openly tried to do a character assassination of me. Even then I survived the wrath. Initially I used to think that the contestants who knew how to abuse others would win the show. But when I was getting saved time and again, I really felt that people love me for what I am. 

Do you think your character of Prerna has helped you to win the game?
If the reason behind my victory is the character of Prerna, then I am very happy about it. It only means that people still remember me as Prerna and I thank Ekta Kapoor for making me what I am today.

Tell us about Manoj Tiwari and your relationship which got sour in the house?
All started when someone in the house told me that Manoj ji had abused me. I then started to find out what exactly was the reason, and then got to know that he felt that I have nominated him. That made me very sad. But I know he must have regretted after he came to know that I had not nominated him and today he told me that he regrets his action completely.

What is your comment on Ashmit and Veena's behavior inside the house?
I don't care!! Ashmit is not my boy friend or my husband, so why will I care about what he does and with whom?

What will you do with the winning prize?
I am in an industry which is very unpredictable; no one can make out what happens next. Today you are working but you never know what one will face in the coming years. So I don't want my daughter's career to be stuck because of financial problems. I want to invest this money safely so that it will keep growing. I want to make sure that even if I don't have anything in my hands tomorrow, my daughter will not suffer. 

What is your next plan?
I have not planned anything yet, will want to have a nice time with my family.. 

https://www.dailylatestnews.com/2010/10/08/bigg-boss-4-shweta-tiwari-celebrates-daughters-birthday-030150#ixzz13IcE4lKa

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/7750-shweta-tiwari-gets-a-surprise-on-bigg-boss-4.htm

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_most-couples-fight-over-money-shweta-tiwari_1447328

Shweta Tiwari's hot item number in ONE AND ONLY

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Shows-we-want-sequels-to&aid=2163

https://www.zimbio.com/Bollywood+Movies/articles/hw6dC7H1_Ku/Television+Celebrities+always+single+parent

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sequels-for-Hindi-soaps-too/articleshow/6571579.cms

https://www.jimandaz.com/6/ndtv_imagine_presenting_tyohaar_ki_bahaar_soon.htm

https://gorkhatimes.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/shweta-tiwari-set-to-woo-nepali-moviegoers/

https://ibnlive.in.com/news/a-festive-touch-on-tv/130558-8.html

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Dancing-queen-Shewta-Tiwari-in-Sangini&aid=2095

https://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/shweta-tiwari-to-shake-a-leg-on-sangini-tv-snippets_100424927.html#ixzz0z0pyQIf5

https://futuristicmedianetwork.wordpress.com/2010/09/03/bigg-boss-4-participants-list-leaked-out/

https://www.tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1233-shweta-tiwari-to-perform-in-sanjog-se-bani-sangini.html

https://in.jagran.yahoo.com/sakhi/?page=article&articleid=4369&category=8&edition=200806
(Dis article is written in hindi language so those who dont know hindi.. check dis page.. vkraant translated into english on dis page..
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468418&TPN=38#)

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Is-Shweta-Tiwari-dating-Abhinav/articleshow/4619918.cms

https://www.magnamags.com/index.php/201005206236/savvy/features/telly-town-in-debt.html

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx?Page=article&sectname=Entertainment%20-%20Television&sectid=12&contentid=200907272009072702341062739a7896

https://www.shwetatiwari.co.in/2010/04/shweta-tiwari-rocking-in-nepali-filmy_18.html

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/nov/14nov/news_shweta.php

https://connect.in.com/shweta-tiwari/article-now-catch-starlets-getting-catty-1765-28b510650d87f42fe14fff68cd1d48075eaf25f8.html?utm_source=Conn_130710&utm_medium=mailer

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7541-shweta-tiwari-to-perform-in-sanjog-se-bani-sangini.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/6746-6th-and-the-last-episode-of-star-cintaa-superstar-ka-jalwa.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/6102-shweta-tiwari-to-grace-wedding-in-sajan-re-jhoot-mat-bolo.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/5397-shweta-tiwari-goes-on-a-mahayatra.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/5321-shoma-munshi-prime-time-soap-operas-on-indian-television.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/5036-it-finally-time-to-say-iss-jungle-se-mujhe-bachao.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/4769-shweta-tiwari-in-seeta-aur-geeta.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/4666-jaane-kya-baat-hui-to-go-off-air-on-june-5th.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/4542-will-shailendra-and-aradhana-unite.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/4207-know-your-color.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/3943-shweta-tiwari-gets-back-to-naaginn.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/3818-tellybuzz-presents-reality-awards-2008.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/3762-kal-aaj-aur-kal-a-special-report.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/3607-shweta-tiwari-on-the-existing-hypocrisy-in-society.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/3601-jaane-kya-baat-hui-on-colors.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/3566-jaane-kya-baat-hui-rescheduled.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/3414-jalwa-four-2-ka-1-starts-november-2nd-on-9x.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/3272-shweta-tiwari-anjali-abrol-and-vivan-bhatena-in-bidaai.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/2876-this-show-is-all-about-crossing-hurdles-together-shweta-tiwari.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/2689-ndtv-imagine-presents-tyohaar-ki-bahaar.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/2097-having-so-much-versatility-keeps-me-charged-shweta-tiwari.htm

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/2039-shweta-tiwari-to-feature-in-a-dance-face-off-in-naaginn.htm

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8175-the-call-is-between-shweta-and-hrishant-in-bigg-boss.htm

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/8126-hweta-is-the-player-in-the-house-dolly-bindra.htm

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7843-cezanne-khan-loss-is-shweta-tiwari-gain-in-bigg-boss.htm

Faraan92 thumbnail
Pics of Shweta 4rm grand finale.. (Credit goes to zari nd Maya 4 da pics..😳)

Faraan92 thumbnail
Fanclub Rules
This fanclub is solely for those who appreciate and love Shweta Tiwari and her works.
No negative comments against Shweta or any members here. If seen, member will immediately be reported and removed (if a member) from this FC.
Lessen chatting and spamming.
No Bashing of members or actors.
No abusive language.
No discussing other shows or actors unless it has relation to Shweta.
Respect other members Point of View. If you disagree with someone then agree to disagree.
Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated.
Do not get too personal over the actors personal life.
Lastly, Welcome, Enjoy and have fun!

Faraan92 thumbnail