Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanam πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Yes Moms are moms...But don't we kids have maximum freedom to do/say whatever we want, only with our moms πŸ˜³ 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Enjoy ur weekend, even I am heading out in a lil bit... I want to see Tangled πŸ˜ƒ
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

lol, i do not torture him... i'm his mom... i do know what is best for him, despite what others say....!  and yes, i hold on to my principles and believes...

as far as the titles go, and if you consider everything, then hitler is just as bad as a dracula, if you think about it... if hitler is a murdered, then what is dracula...?  sucking blood of innocent victims...?  πŸ˜•  

moms are just moms, simple as that... πŸ˜ƒ

but... that being said... i should say this....

i don't pay attention to such things, too much, because i know the intention of the statements as well... i don't know what others think, but i am a good judge of people... i never form opinions about others too soon, and when i do, i'm hardly ever wrong about that person.... sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it... 😳  modesty gayi stove mein... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

more than words, it's the intention for me that counts... some people try to sugarcoat their words, but you know ke un ki intention kya hai.... their words are just words, in that case... some people may not be too eloquent with the way they convey their thoughts, but you can see the love and care... for me, those thoughts are much more important than the actual words... 

so really, just because someone uses whatever words, you have to know in which context it was said....  and i for one, do know.... πŸ˜ƒ

will talk to you tomorrow... wasn't intending to reply... as it is, i'm running late.... the reason for my reply should also be obvious...!  

I knew that 😊, you're smart. I'd just rather no one call you Hitler tho... or Dracula actually even if he doesn't exist πŸ€”

I love this para "more than words, it's the intention for me that counts... some people try to sugarcoat their words, but you know ke un ki intention kya hai.... their words are just words, in that case... some people may not be too eloquent with the way they convey their thoughts, but you can see the love and care... for me, those thoughts are much more important than the actual words... " I love the play of words here, really... πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: axeion

Lol...Sanam will hate you for these names πŸ˜† But she loves me πŸ˜³
My vampy Don was so cute, even Smita liked him πŸ˜³ And u can keep ur fictional bf, I'll try for a real bf like Don πŸ˜
Yes, Nitzy is a big don...All fingers pointing back πŸ˜› Toes and Thumbs too πŸ˜†
Lol...Bcoz I stopped talking to him, took out everyone else's anger on him, and demoted him to noone. Only yesterday, I re-instated his title, so he's still just library-wala πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Keep ur fictional bf? πŸ˜² He's not MY bf!!! πŸ˜‘ I said I like the character. I don't want a real vampire bf   This conversation is sooo 7th grade. 
"OOOhhh you like Aamir Khan! Do you want to marry him?"
"No! I just like his movies"
"huh??"
πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Little don needs to grow up πŸ˜‰

Disclaimer: In case any of you want to sue me for discomfort caused by the names I keep dishing out in the name of humour, feel free to take it up with my Dad. He's an expert at giving names, I'm also known as Tenshion-nul-tenshion-naanil at home πŸ˜ƒ
Veritas thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Lol...Sanam will hate you for these names πŸ˜† But she loves me πŸ˜³
My vampy Don was so cute, even Smita liked him πŸ˜³ And u can keep ur fictional bf, I'll try for a real bf like Don πŸ˜
Yes, Nitzy is a big don...All fingers pointing back πŸ˜› Toes and Thumbs too πŸ˜†
Lol...Bcoz I stopped talking to him, took out everyone else's anger on him, and demoted him to noone. Only yesterday, I re-instated his title, so he's still just library-wala πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hey I liked the vampy queen more(not giving you guys any ideas here)
but the vampy Don just spooked me out..

And calling Nitzy a don is a compliment..I so wanted to be mobster after reading godfather

Ps:I didn't know RW was a fan of twilight too..seems like Pinka and violeta have companyπŸ˜†
Edited by Veritas - 13 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veritas

Ps:I didn't know RW was a fan of twilight too..seems like Pinka and violeta have company

I'm just finishing off the series tonight for the 3rd time. I've been reading nothing but this and now I'm beyond feeling embarrassed about it too πŸ˜†

btw, do you folks go here often? Most of the G rated stuff is... in a very distinct style πŸ˜‰

Veritas thumbnail
Omg Those t shirts are awesome..Let get one made and sent to Pinku..
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veritas

Omg Those t shirts are awesome..Let get one made and sent to Pinku..

I know the creator, I can order one for Monu πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
I need a Lil Don DP now *innocent face* 😳 
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@RW n Ekta.... Sanam is just a doting n protective mom. I dont see any hitler or dracula in her. At this age, i think children need that constant attention and parents to remind them what is right and wrong. I so want Ekta to have quadruplets n see how she manages her kids 😑 yes yes... u said u'll send them to me... but i know u wont πŸ˜›

Sanam tell me which mom will give u ice cream if u are suffering from conjestion n headache??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Well u-know-who suggested it for me n i was like 😲

@me the Don.... There was a Don in my school n he was married to a Kat πŸ˜› I need a different name now as Don is my friend πŸ˜‰

@Smita...... tangled link πŸ˜› Cam print but pretty good.
http://stagevu.com/video/zsmxwqxdhtis

@Sanam..... I dont feel like watching eng movies if the print is not good. so i keep searching for online sites that have good links πŸ˜› Even i dont dl anything, just watch the movies online.

@RW.... TWilight series 3 times!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† movies links for ya. New moon print is v good 😊
http://stagevu.com/video/xbnuwsidfvne
http://stagevu.com/video/pungvcepvbwe

@Pinku... u arent online so i am going ahead n announcing Ekta's new name u gave her.... Its
Ekta + Zombie = Zekta ....... lol Ekta got a promotion (demotion in disguise πŸ˜›) from Pinktaa πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

LOL you read it 3 times already😲  WOW😲

LOL I do go there😳 I don't like how it tracks visitors so I go and delete my IP addressπŸ˜• But the site is quite neatπŸ˜ƒ

axeion thumbnail
@Nitzy... Will reply when I get back home πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

@My Quadruplets, yes I'll fedex them to u... Anyone else up for the task???
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago