lol I didn't know she's gone😳 Dekhte hai what she says when she comes back:P 

Nahin, I don'tπŸ˜› even if I did it's better than whining for hugsπŸ˜‰

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

lol I didn't know she's gone😳 Dekhte hai what she says when she comes back:P 

Nahin, I don'tπŸ˜› even if I did it's better than whining for hugsπŸ˜‰

Lol..Not everyone is like u πŸ˜› I have never whined for hugs even once...U r the one who keeps whining πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

LOL you come and say, today I'm sick😭 so everyone's like awwww😳 and hugs you

Btw I just cut my finger😭 I really didπŸ˜†

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the song dedications, zombies and all πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

awwww.... RW... πŸ€—   i wasn't implying it only towards parents, but in general terms... i feel the pressure is from everyone... and that is what makes the parents worry... some show it, some don't...

@ bold... that's what i meant too... my parents says the exact same thing...

i feel worried too, sometimes... 😳   there are too many things to occupy my worry... my kids are still so young, yet i worry about their future even now... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, hitler mommy, as Ekta would say... kya karon... i don't want them to face the hurdles i faced or others have faced.... life is complicated as it is... but i guess, some things you just can't avoid... makes me wish for a magic wand....!  

thankfully, my parents are not that pushy either... they are fairly cool in comparison.... 

Smita... πŸ€—   awww, i know... my mom was telling my sister after her marriage that she should think about kids... but she did not go on about it....  now, my sis has a daughter... πŸ˜ƒ  her FIL and MIL also tell my parents and her that too... ke in ko ek aur ka soochna chahiye...  and sometimes my mom would also then talk to my sister about it... and i told my mom, ke why are you telling them these things... 😳  let her decide... doesn't matter how many kids you have... if she doesn't feel that she can handle one more, why do you worry...?   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   hubby ji tells me sometimes, i am too blunt... 😳   i guess i am rather protective of my sis... even now, that we are both married, i think i am closest to her among the siblings... we only have a one year gap.. besides, she's also working... so i know it'll be hard for her to handle another child... and if she doesn't want it, then i don't think it's right that others pressure her...

aaj kal aise hi it's so hard to take care of the kids and ensure they have everything, for now, and for planning their future... 😳😳   i think i was the only one who was anxious to be a mom... i planned it though... zaroori bhi hai... when i got married, hubby ji was still writing his exams, and he hadn't started his residency... so we couldn't really afford to have a child at that time, even if my mom told me how wonderful it would be... πŸ˜†   i think moms worry more about these things than dads... πŸ˜ƒ

First things first, where's my ice-cream cake? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜• πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
(no really, those are the only smileys that fit my line, I did try putting more πŸ˜†)

Yay for non-pushy parents! πŸ‘πŸΌ Boo for them secretly worrying anyways πŸ˜• 

@Hitler Mommy, πŸ˜³
I've resisted saying anything for a long time but I do disagree very much, only with the title. I dislike it, the same way people use retard lightly for normal people acting dumb, all the while calling an actual retarded person special when they are slow. If retard is an insult then why are they special? Double standards πŸ€’
I'm ok with General Mommy, Nightmare Mommy, Dracula Mommy or similar (Dracula is a fictional character after all) but Hitler was a real murderer as far as we know and there is no other proof stating otherwise. Moms are best, not Hitler πŸ€’ Sorry Ekta, don't take this personally. I just had to say it...
axeion thumbnail
@Sanam... Aaj se u r Dracula Mommy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@RW, how was ur weekend?
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

@Sanam... Aaj se u r Dracula Mommy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@RW, how was ur weekend?

I had a bad feeling when I mentioned Dracula Mommy πŸ˜• Sorry Sanam πŸ˜³ but it's still.. funny πŸ˜†

My weekend was very vampy. I'll be finishing the Twilight series for a thrid time by today and possibly get fired to boot πŸ˜ƒ Oh and it's been cloudy too, totally sets the mood πŸ˜† May be I should watch the films now and LOL... so who has the links? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

edit:
*ahem* library-wala? πŸ˜›
Edited by RainbowWarrior - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

I had a bad feeling when I mentioned Dracula Mommy πŸ˜• Sorry Sanam πŸ˜³ but it's still.. funny πŸ˜†

My weekend was very vampy. I'll be finishing the Twilight series for a thrid time by today and possibly get fired to boot πŸ˜ƒ Oh and it's been cloudy too, totally sets the mood πŸ˜† May be I should watch the films now and LOL... so who has the links? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

edit:
*ahem* library-wala? πŸ˜›

See, Sanam tortures my Chotu...I have to give her some name πŸ˜† But she isn't all the into blood-n-gore, so Dracula doesn't suit her πŸ˜• But I'll hang-on to it, until I find something better πŸ˜‰

What's wrong with everyone turning Vampy  Look at Nitzy's DP, she's all vampy too πŸ˜† And u r crazy, Twilight for the 3rd time... Don't tell me, u r secretly nurturing a crush on my 'Don' πŸ˜‘😲 Keep ur hands and eyes off him, all u lil vamps of my life πŸ˜† Ask Nitzy for links, she's an expert on that πŸ˜›

*ahem**ahem* Stop acting as if u don't remember him πŸ˜† It's just that I haven't spoken to him since october, and accidentally met him at the Grocery Store πŸ˜›
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

See, Sanam tortures my Chotu...I have to give her some name πŸ˜† But she isn't all the into blood-n-gore, so Dracula doesn't suit her πŸ˜• But I'll hang-on to it, until I find something better πŸ˜‰

What's wrong with everyone turning Vampy  Look at Nitzy's DP, she's all vampy too πŸ˜† And u r crazy, Twilight for the 3rd time... Don't tell me, u r secretly nurturing a crush on my 'Don' πŸ˜‘😲 Keep ur hands and eyes off him, all u lil vamps of my life πŸ˜† Ask Nitzy for links, she's an expert on that πŸ˜›

*ahem**ahem* Stop acting as if u don't remember him πŸ˜† It's just that I haven't spoken to him since october, and accidentally met him at the Grocery Store πŸ˜›

Cool, we should all come up with cool names for Sanam πŸ˜ƒ
- Ex-Marauder, now an Anti-Marauder Mom (M na M) πŸ˜› Ok I admit it's not very cool πŸ˜›
- Super Mom gone bad πŸ˜‰
- Mumma! Bachao!! πŸ˜†

Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me... albeit less than she hates you! πŸ˜† and she'll give us these πŸ€— to show how much πŸ˜³

And EWWWW at your Vampy Don. Edward may not be a real but he's the sweetest fictional bf ever. You can keep the Don πŸ˜›

Nitzy? May I promote piracy and ask u for links? Is it true you are a big DON? πŸ˜• (all fingers pointing at Ekta and thumbs and toes too)

I do remember, but it's been months! WHY is he still just library-wala? πŸ˜›
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Cool, we should all come up with cool names for Sanam πŸ˜ƒ
- Ex-Marauder, now an Anti-Marauder Mom (M na M) πŸ˜› Ok I admit it's not very cool πŸ˜›
- Super Mom gone bad πŸ˜‰
- Mumma! Bachao!! πŸ˜†

Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me, Sanam is going to hate me... albeit less than she hates you! πŸ˜† and she'll give us these πŸ€— to show how much πŸ˜³

And EWWWW at your Vampy Don. Edward may not be a real but he's the sweetest fictional bf ever. You can keep the Don πŸ˜›

Nitzy? May I promote piracy and ask u for links? Is it true you are a big DON? πŸ˜• (all fingers pointing at Ekta and thumbs and toes too)

I do remember, but it's been months! WHY is he still just library-wala? πŸ˜›

Lol...Sanam will hate you for these names πŸ˜† But she loves me πŸ˜³
My vampy Don was so cute, even Smita liked him πŸ˜³ And u can keep ur fictional bf, I'll try for a real bf like Don πŸ˜
Yes, Nitzy is a big don...All fingers pointing back πŸ˜› Toes and Thumbs too πŸ˜†
Lol...Bcoz I stopped talking to him, took out everyone else's anger on him, and demoted him to noone. Only yesterday, I re-instated his title, so he's still just library-wala πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol, i do not torture him... i'm his mom... i do know what is best for him, despite what others say....!  and yes, i hold on to my principles and believes...

as far as the titles go, and if you consider everything, then hitler is just as bad as a dracula, if you think about it... if hitler is a murdered, then what is dracula...?  sucking blood of innocent victims...?  πŸ˜•  

moms are just moms, simple as that... πŸ˜ƒ

but... that being said... i should say this....

i don't pay attention to such things, too much, because i know the intention of the statements as well... i don't know what others think, but i am a good judge of people... i never form opinions about others too soon, and when i do, i'm hardly ever wrong about that person.... sounds a bit arrogant, doesn't it... 😳  modesty gayi stove mein... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

more than words, it's the intention for me that counts... some people try to sugarcoat their words, but you know ke un ki intention kya hai.... their words are just words, in that case... some people may not be too eloquent with the way they convey their thoughts, but you can see the love and care... for me, those thoughts are much more important than the actual words... 

so really, just because someone uses whatever words, you have to know in which context it was said....  and i for one, do know.... πŸ˜ƒ

will talk to you tomorrow... wasn't intending to reply... as it is, i'm running late.... the reason for my reply should also be obvious...!