Thirumathi Selvam Archives September 09

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aahaana thumbnail

Thursday - 3rd September update

Update by atina 

Vinod is in Ram's house .....beating up Ram and his room mate gets scared and comes to help Ram but Vinod pushes him away and goes on playing with Ram's body with his hocky stick.....adi to....adi sema adi...paa......Ram is bleeding from his head and face. Finally Vinod leaves from there. Ram's scared friend comes to Ram who is helplessly lying on the floor. Within seconds Ram gets up and sits and starts laughing loud and tells," dei.....what I wanted to happen....has happened da......I am really happy now"

His friend tells that he can not understand after all this happened...Ram is still laughing and talking like this. But Ram replies," you will understand later all this da......look...I told everything about Kavya and me to Cherry even before Kavya told him right....which means I gained Cherry's trust already...now who ever goes and tells him anything he will never beleive that.....that is my success right....? more over I know that Kavya will not believe all this...that is why I pretended to jump into the seaa to kill myself.....do you know what that Cherry told at that momentda?.....ini Kadavule vandu enna pathi thappa sonnalum ....naan namba maaten...nu sonnan da.......so I took that rish da....and I knew that Kavya's brother would do this too"

Ram's friend asks...." If you knew about this then why the hell you did not hit him back?" Ram replies," yes we will hit him back...but not directly....we have to give him back with our powerful weapon called "Cherry""His friend agrees with this and praises Ram for all this ideas and asks him to call Cherry right away. Ram rerfuses and tells,"ot right now da....I know when to call him and tell...you take me to the hospital now..that is enough for now da..."

Revathy is sitting infront of the Tv and song " Nilavai paarthu vaanam sonnathu ennai thodaathe"....is going on. ...while Archana is sitting in side her room and enjoying that song. Bagyam comes there and starts looking for the ration card. Revathy tells that teh Ration card is in her oom. She goes and takes it and comes back. She offers to go the ration shop but Bagyam tell taht it will be hard for her to carry such heavy bags. But Revathy tells," Athai....i AM no more that rich girl Revathy....I am marumagal in this house athai....it is ok..I will get used to all this...let me go" Bagyam replies," I understand that...but Revathy....you should not be only the marumagal for this family amma....you also should live as Vasu's wife too amma...." Hearing this Revathy is shocked and Bagyam again tells," I noticed last night when I came into your room..your beds are separated....look at me and your maama...we both also fight but the other day when he was so hu ngry ....after midnight when he came and called me to serve food...I left all my hatredness for him and ran to serve food for him right....? so you have to live like a good wife too apart from being a good marumagal amma....I am telling you all this in your mother's position amma.... " Hearing all this lecture from bagyam Revathy replies," first of all let Vasu be a good husband then I will be a good wife to him too...let me go the ration shop now..." she leaves and Bagyam looks worried.

In Kavya's house...Vinod tells his mom about his visit to Ram's place to beat him up and Sivagami is happy to hear all this but his dad comes there and tells,"Vinod I dont think what you did is correct pa.....you behaved like a rowdy to him....now the problem has  grown bigger I think" Jayanthi and Kavya also support this and Jayanthi adds on," may be cherry will get very upset and may even stop the wedding" Sinvagami gets worried ans starts polambals.....at this poitn they see Cerry car stops in the porch.  Sivagami tells," I will handle this situation...Vinod you please keep quiet da...vaanga maapilai"
Cherry and Ram get down from the car. Ram hesitates to come in but Cherry holds his hand and brings him in and introduce his," hi....this is Ram my best and confidential friend.....sorry ...are you al shocked that I broght him here like this..." Sivagami starts," athu vandu maapilai...illla...Vinod....summa..." Cherry stops her and  tells," athai...it is ok.,....I do not want to hear anything right now....Kavya ...what have you decided Kavya?"

Again Sivagami tells," maapilai we all have forgotton...what happened with Ranm in the past and you also with so big heart forgot....and now...." Cherry again interferes and tells," wellsaid...Golden words....the same thin I am telling you also...we all have forgotton but not Kavya...let me tell...." At this point Ram sarts," sir...let me tell that sir...Kavya...first of all I am sorry for whatever happened.....please be assured that I will not be of any harm in the future to your life...Cherry sit likes you so much and yopu both make a cute couple....so please marry sir and start your happy life....that is all I can ask for...even after this....if you dont beleive me...I am willing to go away from Sir...." Cherry and everyone is shocked to hear this....

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday    7/9/09 Archives' copy

Starts with Reva's dad asking the auto driver - " u said
that she saw some thing and became emotional?" The
driver repeats for Roja's sake - "yaaro oru ponnu...ration
rice....kizhe kotti..." Reva's dad is elated to hear the news -
gives the auto driver 500 Rs - " auto fare 150 thaan sir, athu
porum.." Dad says that the auto driver poured honey and
milk in to his ears with that piece of news ( yovv , paarthu..
night thoongum pothu kathile ants , frogs ellam nuzhaiyum !!)

Driver does not understand the sentiment but happily accepts
the money. Reva's mom ( Mangalam) is crying and when she
hears hubby rejoicing stares at him. Hubby asks " enna mma
Kannagi, morakkire??? na romba santhoshama irukken, unakku
porukkathe !!" Mangalam is livid that hubby is happy to see her
in death bed . Hubby says that he is concerned about her " athaan
you wil be ok nnu doctor sollittare ( hmmm, ennavO pO, nee
pizhaichitte...)
but I am extremely happy to hear that Reva is
suffering. Savaal?? en kitte??? paaru paaru innum irukki di yoyyy"
Mangalam has a basic doubt after so many years of marriage -
" neenga enna manushanaa?? mirugamaa??? ( apdi podu
oru tail irukka, color blind aa nnu doctor ai vaichu check pannu,
doubt clear aagidum)
Thavamay thavam irunthu petha ponnu,
pothi pothi valartha ponnu kashta padaraa, I am cursing God for
keeping me alive and u rejoice??" RS says that Reva brought it
on herself. Mangalam is in a mood to " reveal all " - " no, she is
not the reason. She married against your wish but some how
managed to find a job and run the family. You purposely spoilt
every thing ... spoiled their business... u are the reason for all this."
RS says anyone who challenges him has to face the music - " be it
my daughter or any one else" Mangalam gets all worked up -
appeals to God " why am I alive?" and faints. Nurse rushes in, doctor
comes ( mandai yai pottuttiya Mangalam??? innikki Monday thaane??
Monday - Mandai - Mangalam - too many M s around here - disturbs
the comfort level of Roja )
shouts at RS for providing such excitement
to Mangalam....

Reva is pensive - sitting close to a pillar and looks lost. Ali Baba comes
and wants to know the reason. Reva says that both her eyelids twitch -
" alternating athai.... some thing wrong ..some where.." Ali Baba cant
fathom this - " nalla vishaym nna left ( right?? yetho onnu , vidungappa )
ketta vishaym na right... but rendum twitching?? logic idikkuthe. Vaasu
kku yethanum?? unga amma appa??" Raani chides mommy for this
digil kilappufying act - " avale upset, nee vera yemma??" Ali Baba says
that all these are symptoms of the future. Asks Reva to call her parents -
"appo thaan u will relax" but Reva refuses. Just then Vaasu enters and
says that he has a job - " owner kku yennai romba pidichu dutthu..advance
kuduthaar" Gives the money to amma and gloats - Ali Baba does not
miss the chance to dig at Selva - Archu has made that famous "oil brinjal
kozhambu" ( Roja shudders - antha yen purusan un purusan sandai is
historical - the mere thought gives her the  jitters )
Both are eating and Ali Baba
shouts " yaarum namakku inimel picchai poda vendam, Raani avangalukku
help venumaa nnu kelu..namba picchai podalaam" Vaasu for his part gloats.
Archu hears this and observes " hmmm, u got him the job,, look how he talks !!"
Selva , the makku mazhunguni says "each to their own.. avanga apdi....naan
ipdi.." Reva is still pensive . Ali Baba says that all is well now" why so sad?"
Reva is not able to answer this but is sad.

Ram and his friend - water beating - Friend is surprised -" your plan is to
stop the wedding but what you did now is in total contrast !!! " Ram,
the schemer explains - " see, after what happened, I was worried that
Kavya might call off the wedding - immediately. But that is not how I
want it. I want the wedding to stop when every one assembles for the
wedding - Kavya's maanam will go in the kappal only then !!! So, I took
Sori and went to their house. Enacted another drama. Now, Kavya and
her family are convinced that I am 24 carat gold ...." Friend opens his
mouth ( awww no no not THAT opening mouth - agape in surprise) and
admires Ram  - " ada ada ada, enna mathiri planning... mappile nee
friend aa irukka na oru 15 /20 jenmam le punniyam panni yirukkanum.."
( enna thavam seythanai... Ram's friend,  enna thavam seythanai... Kavya
life ai kedukkum Ram friend aa kidaikka yenna thavam seythanai - BG by Roja)

Archu inside her room - screaming in pain. Ali baba is outside cutting
veggies - hears the noise but ignores . Reva comes and hears the same.
Wants to go in and see but Ali Baba stops her - " avalukku yethanum onnu
aachunna ava purusan ( ayyo daaaaaaaa Roja looks around for her ear plugs..
aww no thank God, no yen purusan un purusan today)
nambalai summa
vida maattan.." But Reva goes in finds Archu writhing in pain. Comes out running
and asks MIL for some "hand medicine" ( kai vaithiyam) but MIL wants
out of this - " i do not want any vambu.." Reva calls Selva and informs the
situation. Selva rushes Archu to the doctor...dcotor examines... Selva waits
with bated breath....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Up date By Aishu for Atina

Thursday September 10, 09 - Episode update

Updates by Aisha
Credits to Viluthu.com

At Sivaraman's house.... all have gathered to find a way to porattufy money for Kavya's wedding.  7 1/2 latcham Rubhai thevai, announces Sivaraman (naan appove nenatchean... sorimuthuvai kalyanam panninaa 7 1/2 latcham mattum cost illai.. 7 1/2 sanniyanum koodatheeen 😕...).  Sivagammi says just like the 45 sovereigns thangam she collected for Archana, she's got about 25 sov. thangam for Kavya, hence asks him to not take that into expense.  But Sivaraman says he never even took that into account.  Kavya then offers her 4 lakhs savings but Sivaraman says he's already taken that into account.. hence as of now, they can fetch 6 lakhs (with the help of Jeyanthi)... but wonders where they'll get the remaining 1 1/2 lakhs.  Sivagami hesitantly says why not they adaguvatchufies their house pathiram.  Sivaraman isn't pleased with this idea and taunts her.  But Vinod and Kavya come in support of her saying they should adaguvatchufy the pathiram.  Sivaraman agrees and asks Kavya to withdraw the amount from her bank account.  So  vanthaachu Seven and a half 😛...

At the hospital, the doctor informs KP that they need to perform an open heart surgery for his wife.  He is very shocked... and wonders why a change in decision suddenly, since the same doctor had said she'd be alright.  The doctor scolds him for not taking good care of his wife... it was because of his aajakirathai that his wife is in this condition... by straining her so much.  KP is saddened by this... The doc then asks him to find a way to get 'AB - ' group blood, as it is very rare... so that they can perform the operation within 24 hours.  KP walks out and looks at his struggling wife through the door.  He thinks of all the kodumai he did to her.... the harsh treatment... and kavalai pattufies (thun vinnai thunnai chudum... athellam pattathaan puriyumungo
.... But KP wife thaan paavom 😭😭)

At the office.... all of the employees are vacating the space since it is already 6 pm.. except Vasu, who is so into his work (omg kadavulee... naan kaanbathenna kanava?? 😲😲... poruppu and Vasu 😲...
).  A co-worker reminds Vasu that it is time to go home, but Vasu wishes to finish his work, saying that as per MD's request... the day's work must be done that day itself.  The co-worker praises him and leaves.  Shortly after, Vasu wraps the work up and goes to see his MD.  But the latter is busy talking on the phone... Vasu, after getting permission, goes in and waits for his MD to finish talking.  He hears his MD asking the other person on line to search for AB - blood group, asap.  Once done, MD praises Vasu for sticking around and completing the work, unlike others who already left nnu.  Vasu then wonders about that AB - blood group matter.  MD informs him that a patient is in need of the blood, and they've approached their company, so he is trying to get it for them nnu.  Vasu surprises the MD by saying he too is an AB - group blood holder, hence doesn't mind donating nnu 😲.. (oh ennaku thalai suthuthu.... intha Vasu nejamalumee maaritaaraa 😕😕....)  MD gives him a card and tells him to go see a doc at the hospital.

Vasu goes to see the doc and offers to give blood.  The doc is pleased and tells the nurse to take blood out.  Vasu patiently gives.. once done, sits outside and drinks the juice provided to him.  In the meantime, a dejected KP walks in all sad.  He bumps into a ward boy, who asks if he managed to get any... but before he could answer, he sees Vasu there.... and gets furious....😲😲

He rushes upto Vasu... and holds him by the collar and blames him for his wife's condition... Vasu tries to explain the main reason why he came, but KP doesn't let him talk.  Instead, he taunts him for coming to see his wife, even after he chased Reva from there.  He no longer wishes to spare this Vasu and starts beating him up... 😲😲😲...

Left, right, center nnu poratti poratti edukuraaru Vasuvai
(ennada koothu.... oru manushan kettavana irukaratcha, no punishment.. but nallavana maarinathum adiyaa...?? Paravayillai, vanga vendiya dose ai ippo vaanginaaru Vasu payyal ðŸ˜‰).  The vedigaiyaalars have gathered... but no one comes forth to stop KP... who bhatharakaali vesham eduthu.... goes hard at Vasu.  The doc rushes to the scene and taunts KP for his behavior... and asks if this is hospital or sandai santhai... first he failed to keep this wife in stable condition, and now he's beating up a man who volunteered to give blood.  KP is shocked and says his wife doesn't need the blood this kettavan gave... after all he is the culprit for his wife's condition. 

The doctor kindal pannufies where else he'll get the blood, since he was unsuccessful earlier in getting the blood group.  KP becomes quiet.  The doctor says they ahve no other go and must save his wife with Vasu's blood.  Vasu now takes the chance to tell KP that he didn't know he was giving blood to his athai... "en mela ongalukku kovam irukku sir or mama... ungalai eppadhi koopidurathinnu kooda theriyaala..."... but since he is one of the reasons for her conditions, he wishes to see his blood get used as a parihaaram.  KP calmly listens to "Mahan" maapillai Vasu (well, even after getting that many dose, he's speaking politely to his Maamaa ... so varu Mahan nnu thaane artham...??).  Vasu apologizes and leaves.  KP is shattered... and sits on the seat.. 
(😲😲😲 so Mappillai mela paasom vanthidichoo 😲😲😲... ?)

At Bhagyam Aranmanai.... Reva pinnadhi ukkanthu is crying... Archu sees her and comes to pacify her.  Eppadhi aaruthal sollrathunnu theriyaathunnu solli solli she tries to calm Reva 😆.  Reva keeps crying.... Archana says she understands her vethanai, but there is nothing much they can do now....  Reva says she is the reason for her mother's condition... it all happened b/c her mom saw her porukking the rice from the ground.  Reva continues "en aatha... veyila pona karuthiduvean.... mazhaiyila nananja sali pudikkum... thairayilla patta kaal sudum nnu... ovvonnaiyum paarthu paarthu senjanga... even though enga appa rombha kanjus aa irunthaalum, my mommy kalava gave me pocket money...ippo naan panjathila kastapadurathai paarthu she got heart attack....see i'm the reason for her condition now..." 
(Reva no point in crying now maa.... iback then you were blinded by the kaadhal virus.. now that you're anubaviching.. you know the pain... ðŸ˜•).  Archu asks is this the first time any one had eloped nnu... and adds when one is in love, that comes first.. after joining hands with the life partner, vaazhgai perusu..hence pethavangalai thooki pottutu varathu sagajam thaan... "but the love you have for your mother will save your mother..." with this she asks her to be strong!  Reva feels a little better now.

Moments later, adi vaangiya sigamani walks into the house.... shirt ellam kalanchu poyi .  Bhagyam happens to walk out at the same time.. and freezes seeing her son in this kolam...

Thodarum...

Ippo naan Vaasuvai paarthu azhuratha sirikarathannu neengale sollunga 😳.... but looks like KP may have softened towards Vasu after this incident... ivanga rendhu perum kootani senja.... ayooo intha forum thaangumaa?

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 14/9/09 Archives copy

Starts with Vaasu mosukkufying food. Periyavar velaikki kilambittar.
Ali Baba is upset that sonny boy did not rest after the dharma adi
festival. Vaasu says that his boss trusts him and he can not afford
to jeopardize that. Raani is leaving for the college. Reva is busy
praying - appealing to God for her mother's health. Park mamaa
is yet to vacate the thinnai - decides to gobble up 15 iddilis - Ali
Baba auntie's strict instruction -"kulicha iddili illatti sottu coffee kooda
illai.." So,Park adjourns to the bath room ( radio eduthundu poringalaa??
neenga kulikkum pothu yaaranum vanthuda  poraanga !! apram Mariamman
koil , Nagore Dharga nnu poi manthiram podanum - bayam theliya !!)

Well RS lands - Bhagyam auntie kku pallu ellam vaay, vaay ellam pallu ,
summa vaa??? athaniyum currency aache !! - Runs outside and welcomes
her sambhandhi . Park maama abandons the bath room. Reva rushes
to the arena, Archu kooda present ( unnai yaaru koopitta??? unakkum
un purushanukkum vambu illame irukka mudiyaathaa?? Pesame room le
songs kettundu samaikkame, inge unakku enna velai??)
RS hesitates..
the street ladies assemble ( hmm yaaranum puthusa antha street kku
vantha , veetukku oruthar nnu vanthu sernthuduvaanga pole !!)
So, RS has
a crowd as audience. Park maama is very brave - ellam gumbal kudukkum
thembu - shouts at  Ali Baba first and then at RS - " are you not ashamed to call
him in after the hospital incident?? And u, how dare u come here after
manhandling my DIL and wife??" RS is quiet. Ali Baba frets - " he must have
come with some important news... let us go inside and talk.." But park maama
does not want to break the serial culture - important issues have to be discussed
in the nadu theru - at least outside the threshold , illatta athukku mathippu illai -
shouts some more. Reva the moonjooru jumps the gun - "how dare u come
to my house?? yesterday you did " thiruchathal festival" to my hubby and today
you come here to continue that?" Park maama is excited -" my DIL does not
want you in, go away.." RS tries to say some thing but park maama is in his
elements - RS can not get one word out..

Well Park maama is excited by the coverage he gets - makes full use of it -
necks out RS -"pOyya  pO, my DIL does not want you any where near my place"
Now the advocates and judges of the street discuss the case - one lady
advocate says "park maama, u are wrong. avar ellathaiyum maranthuttu
vanthu irukkar !!! You can not neck him out!!" Park maama is unhappy that RS
has some support  from HIS audience "vanthOma, drama parthOmaa nnu
irukkanum..do not interfere in our family matters !!" ( aww come on, this is not
a family issue...this is nadu theru issue all are welcome to participate !!)
Another one is worried - ayyo intha drama paarkka mudiyame park maama
 virattiduvar - so supports park maama - "annan  solrathu sari thaan, appo
ivangalai enna paadu paduthinaan intha amanushan?" 
For
once Ali Baba cave is not able to break through park maama's chakra vyugam.
Well as RS is pushed out and is made to lean on his car our MM (makku
mazhunguni) Selva arrives. Sees the necking out viabhogam and chides daddy.
" avar evvalavu periya manushar?? nammai thedi vantha ipdiyaa??" Now park
maama knows that he is loosing ground but his ego surfaces " the other day,
he demeaned me and my brother like this !!!" Finally Selva manages to ask for
the reason "pray, why are u here?" RS is happy that some one is actually addressing
the issue - tells Selva about Mangalam refusing to go in to surgery with out seeing
her daughter.... All including Reva look guilty. Selvam chides Reva -" nee padicha
ponnu, nee koodavaa ipdi??" Ali Baba is happy - at last the treaty is signed !!! -
Asks Reva to get going - " You must go and see your mom.."
Selva asks "do u love your mom?"

Reva says "yes " - Selva asks her to go with her father. Park maama has a valid
doubt " I am not sure if this man is here for the said reason. I feel as if he will
take away reva from us . I cant send my DIL alone with this man." MM Selva
is aghast - namakku ipdi oru appa vaa?? enna oru acumen?? namakku thonalai??!! -
Archu for her part urges Reva ( enna director sir, Roja update date nnu en vayai
adichitingalaa?? oru yen purusan un purusan sandai illame enna sir episode ithu??
Archu dialog by Roja)
So Bhagyam is asked to go along . She looks thrilled -
sambhandhi veetu car ..na yerinathe illai..Reva Reva polaam di - Well both get
in to the car and reach the hospital. Pasa mazhai neram - hospital room gets
flooded with eye juice - Reva azha ....amma azha.... Bhagyam ascertains the new
found relationship "sambhandi, neenga nalla aagiduvinga ..athaan ippo ellarum
onnukkule onna aagittame..." Looks at RS who doles out a sly look - clash of
the Titans 😳
- Mangalam is ready for the surgery...hands over some jewellery to Reva
Reva hesitates but Bhagyam grabs it and holds it tight. All are asked to clear the room.
Reva is still crying bhagyam consoles -with an iron grip on the jewels. RS looks at
Bhagyam's hand...and then at Reva's face....Reva knows what exactly is on his mind..

Freeze