Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Our hugs and love are never ending!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And i'm loving it!😳😳
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Our hugs and love are never ending!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And i'm loving it!😳😳

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
enjoying every minute of it as wellπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

LOLπŸ˜†
enjoying every minute of it as wellπŸ€—

same here..love you!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

same here..love you!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

muahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg the fic is getting so intense and interesting cant wait to see what hapens next...please cont soon...waiting impatiently for the next part... 
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

omg the fic is getting so intense and interesting cant wait to see what hapens next...please cont soon...waiting impatiently for the next part... 

Thank you for reading and commenting and it is...probably will continue like this in the next chapter but some light-heartened moments as well. i will try to update probably around next week or so. thank you for commenting.😳😳😳😳
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

(Sorry for the late update but it seems it might be a trend for a while sorry but enjoy readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Chapter Thirteen

I was walking in the park to clear my head.

I finished my classes earlier in the day and decided before going home to take a moment to get some fresh air for once.

Too many things were occurring too many revelations and mistakes that I committed and too many unnecessary people being blame for misunderstandings that was brought on.

Except for the small squawking of ducks, birds, and other animals there were laughter and squeaking of children that were running by while couples were holding one another hands, talking, and laughing and I smiled.

I looked away and was about to sit on a bench until someone that I thought I recognized was busy sitting by herself next to a tree, that was distanced away from the rest of the activities of the park.

There was no way it was her.

I haven't heard from her in so long but I couldn't deny that the black short hair, the weird ribbons that she loved wearing in her hair, the ridiculous dresses that she loved wearing, plus her smaller frame it made all lead to one person.

I walked over, skeptically not sure if I was more delusional than normal after what happened yesterday but I was willing to take a risk.

I got closer and before I could say anything the person spoke instead.

"It's me Shraddha." Jin Yeon said.

I smiled and without creating too much noise or creating too much attention than needed I sat down by her and smiled.

"Are you okay? What happened to you last time? Why were you gone for so long? Are you hurt?" I asked.

She sighed and she looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine Shraddha." She said turning back to stare at the distance.

"That is no answer at all. You still won't tell me a single thing about you so you must be okay." I joked.

She smiled.

I pulled my legs together and I moved closer to her, and for a while I remained silent until I finally decided to say what was on my mind.

"Why won't you tell me who she was?" I said.

"I already told you Shraddha." She said.

"You didn't tell me anything." I said back.

"And that is within itself all you need to know." She said.

"Don't you think it would be a lot more effective if you told me." I said to her.

She laughed.

"Yes it would be a lot more effective for you but then again I would have myself..." she trailed off.

"What was that?" I said confused

I sighed and after her not budging, I instead went another route.

"But what if I already know who she is." I said.

Jin sighed and she actually moved and she turned herself around with her full attention to me.

"Okay Shraddha you know who she is, who is she?" she said.

"You don't sound too excited. I can remember someone who was annoyingly trying to rile me up before on how serious it was for me to figure out what happen. Wasn't she the one that said if I didn't get a clue I was screwed? Well not technically me per say but my husband and son? But when I tell her I know who she is...she looks gloomy instead of happy." I said.

"Is that supposed to rile me up? I'm serious Shraddha who is she?" she said confused and at that I left her alone

"Yoona, its Yoona that works with him." I said.

"And?" she said.

"And she is the one that lead to the misunderstandings between us?" I said.

"What misunderstandings? You only know she left her bracelet in his bag there is nothing else supporting the past misunderstandings." She said.

I was going to ask but of course I knew once again she was reading my mind.

"What are you talking about? She obviously went through so much trouble to have others to do her dirty work so it's obvious that it was her that was the cause of the accident. It makes no sense...it has to be her." I said.

"Like you stated you only know that it was a guy that asked the girl to put the necklace in Kunal's bag. How does it jump to Yoona?" she said.

"How are you sure? Creating difference between you and Kunal and actually planning to kill him is another thing. Kunal is a desirable man. Aren't plenty of women constantly throwing themselves at him? Or is it that you never noticed Shraddha?" Jin said.

I looked at her and scrunched up my eyebrow as she wore a solemn expression.

It wasn't that I wasn't aware that women flirted with him...I just wasn't paying heed towards it and disregard it as nothing.

No one ever was this bold or rather should I say this calculating and determined to separate us...

"Why are you acting like this? You are acting unusual today. You told me to find out and hurry up to understand who was the one who did it and I did and now this. " I said to her confused.

She sighed.

"I'm saying we have no proof it was her. All we have is an assumption. Your assumption and that is sketchy at best." Jin said.

"Sketchy? Hey what is that suppose to mean." I said shocked.

Jin laughed and I looked at her annoyed.

"I'm sorry Shraddha but when it comes to important matters you are sometimes a little bit hard in convincing or rather should I say noticing the obvious. How long did it take for you to realize Kunal was in love with you or rather should I say for you to fall in love with Kunal?" Jin said scrunching up her eyebrow.

"I don't see how that relates to anything." I said getting defensive.

"It shows at best that there is something highly abnormal with your natural thought process." Jin Yeon said bluntly.

I looked at her shocked and she flashed her pearly whites at me.

I shook my head I got back on track knowing Jin was distracting the conversation I was trying to have at hand.

"But anyway,  I have her bracelet and the woman who was trying to..." I said.

Jin shook her head.

"That bracelet has an inscription of words not a name. Although you might not recognize it, I do. It's a special ready-made bracelet that you can get from a store in the Cheongdam-dong area in South Korea. So that right there, really proves nothing."

"She is the only Korean partner he is working with. She is the only female Korean partner he is working with so there you go. Why are you not understanding..."

"That is also false. He works with a lot of Korean and other Asian representatives. Plus many Japanese women are fond over this brand. Kunal has an outstanding reach with many Japanese partners since he already has stores established there. So isn't it possible it might belong to another woman instead of the one you're thinking." Jin said.

"Jin, why are you acting like this? I know what I saw. I recognized this bracelet I seen her with it when I first met her the previous week and seen it when...from...from before." I said getting annoyed by the second.

Her eyes softened and she put her hand in my lap and it was really pale and I could see she was really exhausted.

"Shraddha there it sooo much at stake right now for more than an assumption. You recognized her bracelet I understand but it's a common bracelet more so than you think." Jin said.

"Would one of those women purposely put their bracelet in his bag then? Would they hire someone to just do this out of the blue? " I said not giving up on what I thought was right.

That had her settle back and she thought for a while and she sighed.

"That doesn't seem likely. Maybe it was a male who probably wanted to set him up?" she said.

"Jin you are the psychic here and you know that isn't true. Sure Kunal has competitors that have tried to taint his reputation but never anything personal like this. It has to be her. She is the only unusual partner that I have ever seen. There was there is something about her that I don't like." I said shaking my head.

She sighed.

"But you never paid attention to any of Kunal's work in the past. Its just now that you noticed because you happened to visit him...okay...okay...if it's her then what are you going to do?" Jin said.

"I'm going to take her to the police."

"To the police? For what?"

"For murder." I said confused.

Jin looked aghast.

"Of who? Kunal and Dhruv? Two perfectly alive and breathing people you are going to take to the police for murder?"

"But then...of attempted murder." I said.

Her eyes bulged out as if in shock and she shook her head.

She placed her hands at her temples to massage them as her eyes were beginning to slip into the freaky blue color again.

"Where is the evidence?"

"She was looking.."

"If you say because she looked at Kunal weird I'm going to scream. There is nothing we have against her. She hasn't done anything that has violated anything..yet." Jin said raising her voice.

I was pissed and I snapped.

"So what I wait for her to take away my children and my husband from me? Is that enough proof for you Jin? Or better yet should I toss them to her now?" I said mockingly.

"Shraddha.." Jin said.

"I don't understand what you want me to do? This is confusing. You hold all the cards and you don't say a darn thing. All you say are riddles and just boggled messages. Is this a game to you? Are you enjoying doing this? Is this what you do when you do stuff like this?" I said confused.

"No why would I.."

"Then why can't you say anything! Something! Aren't you a mind reader, time genie or slipper or whatever! Can't you fix wrongs and make everything right? You say this is your job but as of late I don't know if it's true."

"Fix wrongs? If people like you would stop half-hazardedly just doing stupid mistakes and not pay attention to your surroundings and start valuing the people close to you I wouldn't have to do this, we wouldn't have to do this. But of course not! You guys don't think and I get the blame for not being able to easily give you what you want. Everything has a price things and it depends how badly you are willing to fight for it!" Jin snapped back.

"I'm sorry if I'm not perfect but I made a mistake. I thought he was cheating on me and worse yet I thought he was having an affair."

"You claimed you love Kunal but I think your love wasn't so strong if you could doubt him at a nick of a dime." Jin said.

I reeled back and looked at her with a hurt expression and I could see guilt flash through her face.

"I'm sorry Shraddha it its not like that. We cannot just accuse her if we don't have anything to back it up. We don't know.." she continued.

"Stop saying "we" like we are in this together. I'm the only one blinded, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to save my family, I'm the only one trying to figure everything out while you are just steering me along and playing and seeing if she will guess the right answer and will select the right person." I said.

"Shraddha.."

"No Jin! You don't know Jin. You were blessed in not having to remember your family's death but I recall how my husband and son died. I recall thinking it was my fault. You don't understand anything." I said shaking my head.

"Stop it! You don't understand anything Shraddha. I'm just as clueless whose she is. I don't know who she is. I was close and that idiot made it more difficult for me to find out." Jin said.

"You say I'm blessed forgetting my family...I didn't get that honor. You have lost your family for a month...try relieving it for almost hundreds upon hundreds of years. Try recalling each and every single detail and knowing you can't change it no matter you like. Try having their memories haunt you when you sleep. That no matter how much you block it during the day the nights aren't so kind to remind you on how useless you were. Try that Shraddha!"

"But you said you couldn't..."

"That was a lie Shraddha. I don't want a pity case and like I said my personal life isn't important. It doesn't and didn't affect you so no need for you to know!" she screamed.

"I'm not a hero and I don't feel like you should be indebted to me at all but I know what you're going through." She said with tears starting to fall.

"Stop treating me like I'm so different. Stop thinking that I'm doing this as a game. I'm not playing around. She told me never to do that."

She was crying even more and my anger dissolved and soon guilt was replaced.

"Never play with people's emotions put it first she said. Never do that and I never did or do. Sure I might not tell you things because I was afraid of saying too much and they finding out. Plus I seriously don't' know everything."

"I don't know." She said.

"Jin I'm sorry.."

"No Shraddha don't be. This is my fault. I should have thought before doing this. He is right I'm careless sometimes and I didn't have a game plan for your situation. I followed based on thinking you were her for a stupid moment. You seemed like her but...anyway, I need to go right now.  You won't be able to find anything for now; she will be gone for three months until everything is finalized so until then please be alert for anyone else. I just need a moment please." Her eyes were shifting again to the freaky blue and she disappeared before I could say anything.

This is the type of behavior and impulsive behavior that caused the problems between Kunal and I.

Seems like I didn't learn much from my past...

I felt like the biggest idiot and bully all in one and I sunk my head in my lap.

Everyone was talking at the dinner table and I was off in my own head.

Kunal was talking to papa ji while Kamini was not leaving Kittu alone as she came to visit with Mithra who was happily tugging on papa ji's tie and he would tease her by tugging on her cheeks and she would giggle and every time he removed his hands away she would pout and start crying.

There was so much.

Jin's and our conversation or rather argument was leaving me more piqued and more frustrated at the same time.

She said we didn't have proof that it was her but there was something tugging me that it had to be her...it had to be Yoona.

What could she possibly want?

There was nothing I could understand about her there was nothing much I knew about her.

"She is leaving and coming back in three months..." Jin said.

I looked up at Kunal talking happily with papa ji while he was messing with Mithra.

For one week he was going there...how could I be sure she wasn't going to do anything.

Isn't there some way that Jin could tell me? Couldn't she somehow pop there?

But why would she? She comes and goes at her own will.

It was impossible to reach her and plus the way I went off on her. There was no way she would.

But she said she would help us but why wasn't she being as concerned as I was about everything.

I was torturing myself through my thoughts and I felt like I was so close in snapping until I felt something on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw her standing by me as she was serving the food.

"How is Dhruv doing on his trip?" Kittu said while smiling.

I smiled faintly at Kittu.

"I called him when I got back home. He is fine and he is having fun with his friends there." I said smiling.

She smiled and she moved to serve food to Kunal who began teasing her.

I was still in my thoughts and I couldn't pay attention to everything that was happening around me and Kittu and maa ji began talking.

"So Kittu what plans does Anand have for you tomorrow?" Kamini  said.

"What do you mean? Plans? What plans would my husband have? Its either he is too busy with work, too busy with his family, or too busy meeting up with Jas." She said tightly.

"Plans? He should have plans if he was smart. Its Valentine's Day and any husband knows better to have something for their wife unless they want to avoid riling her up." Kamini said but her gaze wasn't focused on Kittu as she was talking.

She then cast her gaze back to Kittu.

"Anyway, Kittu this is the problem. You are letting Anand have too much freedom. If you were listening to me all along she wouldn't be so close to him at this point." Kamini said.

"What are you talking about mom? Jas is Anand's friend their just friends."

"Friends? When was that? College and now look he is married, a father, and is responsible for you both and still an unmarried woman is still trailing around him. Be careful of her. Don't get shocked if she suddenly is hugging him or touching him. You said it yourself. They are friends." Kamini mocked.

"Mom. Stop it."Kittu said.

"Okay you say stop it now but listen Kittu are you denying more so to convince me or to convince yourself?" Kamini said.

Kittu sighed.

"Mom we are in the 21st century a woman and a man can be friends without it being something other than being a platonic relationship." Kittu said.

"This is what destroys your generation. With this type of thinking that a man and woman are just friends. I'm warning you Kittu. God forbid if he decides to leave you and you are forced to raise Mithra. I will not let you become like how Shra..."

"Mom!" Kittu said.

"Shraddha excuse mo...Shraddha?" Kittu said.

She snapped her fingers in my face and it took me a while to realize she was trying to get my attention.

"Yes Kittu?" I said getting out of my thoughts.

"Shraddha what's wrong? You have been acting weird lately." Kittu said worried.

I was going to deny it but Kunal was staring at me with a concerned expression.

"I'm fine." I said trying to pick up my spoon and started eating all the while feeling both Kittu's and Kunal's gaze on me.

Everyone continued talking as Kittu went to sit down by papa ji to take care of Mithra who was beginning to become unsettled again and papa ji this time around couldn't calm her down.

In less than five minutes I was wondering in my thoughts again and I felt like I was losing grasp on everything.

I didn't know what to do.

There was no doubt that it was Yoona, things were fitting into place with her actions.

There has to be some way to counteract her intentions.

Jin says she is coming back in three months...but where?

I looked up at Kunal.

For him?

"Excuse me maa ji, papa ji I'm not feeling too well I'm just going to go retire in my room for the evening." I said while getting up.

"Shraddha." Kittu said.

But her words fell on deaf ears as I was already out of the room and making my way upstairs.

The entire table paused from Shraddha's departure.

Kittu was confused, while Dad got out of his daze when Mithra started coughing while Mom looked confused herself.

Instead I was feeling concern.

These past weeks Shraddha was acting out of the ordinary and now she was acting even more mysterious and I felt like she was removing herself and not opening herself up as much.

She has been in her thoughts a lot lately and I didn't approach about her worries since she would just smile and say forget it.

But as of late it was becoming more frequent and her expressions were having me more and more concerned.

I folded my hands together and I thought for a moment before I got up.

Everyone looked at me.

"Sorry Mom, Dad please excuse me as I'm going to retire for the evening." I said.

Kittu rested her hand on my shoulder and she smiled.

"Sorry Kittu I couldn't even spend time with you or Mithra especially since you visited, next time." I said.

She smiled.

"Promise?" She said

"Promise." I said while winking at her.

She smiled and she removed her hands from my shoulder as I left the room.

I walked up the stairs and until I was on the second landing.

I walked down the hallway until I reached our room.

I stopped at the doorway not sure if I should knock more or less not sure what I was really going to say.

Knowing Shraddha she would hide her feelings and pretend it was okay or lash out.

She has been doing a lot of the former than the latter as of late. Which was making things a lot less fun between us as I loved when we argued yet, also strengthen my belief that something was wrong and she was keeping it from me.

I had to do something.

My mind thought for a few seconds before it really settled and took root.

Without hesitation I opened the door and the scene before me had me stop in my tracks.

Shraddha was on the bed, staring at a picture while crying, tears were slowly rolling down her face and she kept on sniffling.

Her shoulders were sunken, her body concaved, almost as if she was in a shell and wanted to hide.

Her hand that was burned was showing the reddish discoloration from her lifted sleeve and my heart ached.

Mom told me what happened that she accidentally lost the pot's handle from her grasp and the hot water splashed on her hand.

I tried helping her in applying some ointment later on in the evening when I came home but she refused saying she would take care of it.

I looked up and noticed that she was aware of my presence and when I saw her face I felt my heart fall on the ground and any words I was going to say was gone from even forming on my lips.

Her eyes were glistening and there was sadness, guilt, and fear?

She lowered her eyes and looked away.

She was about to get up until my brain finally cut into action and walked across the room and stopped her from getting up.

I kneeled down and I stared at Shraddha who was trying her level best to avoid my gaze.

I looked at her and she was trying to stop her tears from falling.

I looked at her hand and saw a picture of us, of her, Dhruv, and myself when we went to an amusement park last year during the summer.

I was going to reach for the picture and instead Shraddha moved her hand away and shook her head.

I looked at her and she avoided my gaze.

I was just staring at her and she looked at me and droplets of tears dropped as she stared.

I reached my hand upward to wipe them away and this time she didn't move.

"What's wrong Shraddha?" I said softly.

I stared at her, into her eyes and she just shook her head.

She tried to release herself but I wouldn't let her go.

She looked at me confused.

"No Shraddha. You have been avoiding me every time I ask what's wrong." I said.

She lowered her eyes and didn't say anything.

"What's wrong Shraddha? Why are you crying like this? Did I forget to put the toilet seat down again?" I said joking.

She looked at me and didn't say anything.

My smile died from my face at her expression.

"Its nothing Kunal." She said trying to put a smile on her face.

"Stop that." I said.

She looked at me confused.

"Don't smile when you're not happy. I told mama and papa I will make you happy and will never ever let you or Dhruv be sad. You're not happy why that is?" I said while lifting my hand by her cheek, lifting up some of her hair in the process as I stared into her eyes.

She placed her hand on mine to lower it from her cheek and she shook her head.

"Just...nothing. I was over thinking." She said.

She was trying to get up and this time I let her.

"I just have a lot on my mind especially since tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I want to wish mama and papa and I want to make sure Kittu and Anand solves their problems and even Malika...can you believe that Malika is still energized and harassing Ishaan about him quitting th another career? I didn't tell you that next week I'm thinking of when Dhruv comes back to visit mama and papa once again.  Plus work and planning...I have been forgetful and have been slacking off lately for that and you know also..."

I walked up to her and I pressed my hand against her lips and gave her a stern expression.

She stared at me confused.

"Stop it Shraddha. It might have worked before but not today." I said.

"Huh?" she said confused.

"Don't mind that. You are focusing too much about the family. I will take you somewhere so you won't have to." I said.

"Huh?" she said.

Before she could protest I lifted her in my arms, she fell back and I used my other hand to catch her, making sure she was cradling firmly and securely in my arms.

Her hands caught on to my arm and she was staring at me as I stared at her.

"You're going to tell me the truth today." I said.

Fear and guilt crossed her features and she lowered her eyes.

"What...what...do you mean?" she said stuttering.

"Something is bothering you and today I'm going to find out what's bothering my beautiful wife. One way or another." I said winking at her.

She blushed and shook her head.

"Stop trying to flirt with me." She said.

Before she could further protest, I lifted her more securely in my arms as I walked out the room.

Shraddha looked at the room and at me.

"What are you doing Kunal?"

Instead I ignored and continue walking as I walked down the hallway, towards the stairs, and even in the dining room where everyone was still at.

Mom saw me first and then she saw Shraddha...in my arms and her eyes bulged.

Kittu looked shocked while Dad wore a concern expression on his face.

"Mom, Dad...Shraddha and I will be taking a drive for a while and will come back in an hour. Sorry Kittu  but I won't be able to drop you off." I said.

Kittu nodded and the confusion turned into concern when she looked at Shraddha.

"Shraddha are you okay?" she said concerned and worried and was about to step forward until I turned to her and shook my head not to do so.

"It's okay; we will be back in an hour." I said.

"It's okay, be careful." Dad said nodding while he was holding Mithra, whose curls were resting above her eyelids, eyelashes resting on her cheeks, while she had her thumb stuck in her mouth, and her eyes closed as she was sleeping oblivious to everything that was happening.

I nodded and mom still wasn't recovered when I left and her mouth was gaped open and it looked she was close to passing out.

I dug in my pocket and luckily I was too lazy to put my keys away when I came home.

I beeped the car alarm and I adjusted Shraddha while I opened the passenger side.

"Kunal?" Shraddha said.

I ignored her and placed her in the seat, gently, making sure she was okay, before I tucked the seatbelt across her chest and down towards her waist until it made a nice "click".

"Kunal? I'm fine it was nothing. I was just worried about everything at work and the family. That's all." She said.

I made sure the seatbelt was on correctly and I looked at her and she looked at me.

"I'm not saying anything as there isn't anything wrong." Shraddha said softly.

I ignored her instead as it was an obvious lie.

I moved away and I closed her door.

She looked confused and shocked and when I went to my side and did the same thing she kept on asking questions but of course I didn't answer.

I started the engine and was ready to put the car in reverse until Shraddha touched my hand, stopping me.

"Kunal what is going on? Where are you taking me?" Shraddha said

I sighed and looked at her and she had a confused expression on her face.

"Since you don't want to say anything at home...then we can talk somewhere else where you will be more willing to do so." I said.

She looked confused but this time she didn't stop me.

In less than 15 minutes we were I wanted us to be and I smiled.

Shraddha turned to me confused.

"Here? We are here?" she said.

"Yep!" I said smiling.

Before she could say anything I turned the engine off, unbuckled my seatbelt, unbuckled hers and I pointed outside.

"Come on this is our destination." I said.

She looked at me confused and she actually got out the car without having me to further urge her to do so.

I met her outside as she stared at the scenery before her and I watched her confusion slowly turn into almost wonder, child-like and her expression soften.

Finally a real smile was spreading across her face and she turned to me.

"Why are we at a playground?" she said confused.

I stared at her, at the small essence of happiness and tranquility that was settling over her form.

I lifted my hands and brushed away her hair that was blowing in her face and I gave her a small smile.

I linked my hands in hers and pointed to the playground.

"Isn't it there something that says that we are most honest with ourselves when we are children?" I said while looking at Shraddha.

"But we are not children. We are older and with a lot more experience and with a lot more burdens and mistakes." She said.

I pouted.

"Why you have to say it like that. We are all like children. We don't grow out of it. Although we might pretend to be adults we are all secretly still just children." I said.

She looked at me and her expression softened and a smile formed.

"So are we pretending to be children so I can talk and profess my worries to you?" Shraddha said while arching one of her eyebrows.

"Incorrect." I said.

She arched her eyebrow and her face was in disbelief.

"We are not pretending to be children and you will tell me your worries when you feel like you want to. I'm just here to make sure that you are really are smiling and are happy." I said.

Shraddha looked at me and I wrapped my hands even more around her hand and she looked down at our hands linked.

"That is a lie Kunal.  I know you want me to spill the beans." She said while slowly losing her smile.

"Okay you have a point. I guess you found out but it doesn't hurt in just confiding in someone." I said smiling.

She smiled softly and I smiled even more and walked with her to the playground.

"I remember I used to play with Anand and Ashish like this. But every time I would fall or hurt myself, when we got back home those two got in so much trouble with papa." Shraddha said laughing.

"I remember Anand and Ashish used to like to compete against one another on the monkey bars. Anand always won. Then they would argue and I would come home crying because they would ignore me and papa would yell at them as well for the same." She said laughing even more.

"What about you? It seems like you had all the fun just getting your brothers in trouble." I said.

She smiled.

"There is nothing I could do about that. Papa saw me as his princess. To a father their daughter is the most precious thing ever. You will understand when we have..." she trailed off.

I squeezed her hand.

"But it seems that I have to redeem Anand and Ashish's namesake so whoever lasts longer on the monkey bars is the winner." I said releasing her hand and rushing to the monkey bars.

"Hey! Kunal!" she fumed and I could hear her rushing over to the opposite side.

"Remember whoever lasts longer is the winner. Loser has to tell the truth about why they were crying earlier?" I said.

She stared at me.

"That is too one-sided. You weren't crying earlier." Shraddha said while pouting.

"Then I will tell you the most embarrassing secret of mine. Even." I said.

She seemed to be pleased with that and she became excited.

She was about to latch on until she stopped.

"But wait this isn't fair." She said looking over at me.

She was pouting again and she had her eyes scrunched, staring at me intently.

I wanted to laugh.

It was such a huge contrast from earlier when she was crying as if everything around her was falling apart.

If things goes according by plan she will finally tell me what's wrong.

So I played along.

"What isn't fair?" I said.

She looked at me and instead she was wearing a frown on her face.

She pointed at me and I smiled at her.

"Don't try any of that. Your arms. It's obvious you have an advantage. You practically work out every day." Shraddha said while blushing.

I smiled even more.

"So don't tell me you are trying to flirt with me Shraddha?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

She looked up and she opened her mouth, then closed it shut, opened it again and nothing left her mouth and she pouted.

I laughed at her frustration and replied to her earlier question.

"Either way there is no, I mean NO exceptions. I was lenient and curb the rules already. If we stop now you have to tell me why you were crying and sad earlier or I will tinkle you until you tell me." I said in a threatened voice without snickering.

She immediately put her hands on the bars and I did the same.

"You can't cheat we both start at the same time." Shraddha said.

"Of course...why would I want to cheat? It won't be hard beating you." I said getting serious.

"We will see then." She said.

I smiled at her and she smirked at me.

In less than three seconds we were on the monkey bars and then we were both hanging on there until one of us grew tired.

I was staring at Shraddha and Shraddha was narrowing her eyes at me.

I released my hand from the bar I was on to latch on to the one that was in front of me and then I latched on to another and then another until I was almost one bar away from reaching Shraddha.

"What are you doing?" Shraddha said nervously.

"To make this game a whole lot more interesting than what it is right now." I said and I continued until I was closer to her.

"Stop it, this is cheating." Shraddha said.

"What is cheating? I didn't say that we couldn't do anything to our opponent while on here. I'm not cheating at all, it's the survival of the fittest." I said smirking.

"Survival of the fittest you say?" Shraddha said while smirking.

I nodded as I pushed my face closer to her and I could feel her almost lost her balance, but she latched her hands tightly on another bar.

Without warning she wrapped her legs around my waist and she pulled her body against mine.

The air was almost knocked out of my chest at the contact of our bodies and her smug expression.

"You're right this makes it a lot more interesting." She said while her leg grabbed tightly around my waist.

She looked triumphant and instead of complaining I took the situation into my own hands.

I released one of my hands from the bar, balancing all of my weight on the other and she smiled cockily.

"What is this giving up so easy?" she said.

"Never! I fight for what I want." I said, purposely layering the double innuendo in my voice.

It worked as she blushed and her legs slightly lagged against me.

"Not that you will always get it." Shraddha said while looking away.

"I fray to differ. I married you didn't I?" I said.

She looked at me and she smiled.

I put my hand on her thigh and she almost jumped, costing her almost in losing balance until she grunted and put her hands firmly on the bars.

I didn't stop and I traveled my hands higher on her thigh until I was close to her stomach that was covered by her shirt.

But nevertheless I could feel her reactions towards my touch on her body and it was working as her legs around my waist were beginning to weaken.

I wrapped my hands slowly around her waist and she almost jumped from my touch and finally her hands released itself from the bar and she fell down on the grass.

I smiled and I jumped down.

Before she could get up I helped her up and I smiled as she grunted in annoyance.

"That wasn't fair."Shraddha said.

"Hey you wrapped your legs around me so I just replied to your offer." I said.

"Are you okay?" I asked seriously.

Shraddha dusted herself off and she looked at me with fire in her eyes and determination.

This is going to get more interesting.

I thought while smiling to myself.

"Screw that. Another round. Something else." She turned to the slide and she smiled.

"Whoever can make it to the slide first wins?"Shraddha said.

"But..."

Before I could say anything she was out my area as she was racing towards the slide.

I cursed.

I started running but it was too late as Shraddha was already at the top of the slide and in a second down it.

I issued another challenge and I won it and then she issued another and it was back and forth until we both lost ourselves and were just having fun, running around and playing as if we were kids.

Shraddha was laughing and running around and she was trying to get ahead of me on the slide and I grabbed her and instead we both slid down together. We were running around and playing until we were both out of breath.

Shraddha was tired and was breathing hard, really hard and I became concerned.   

We were both lying in the grass, Shraddha on the opposite side of me as her breathing was able to get back to normal and where I wasn't concern that it was a bigger issue.

Before she could say anything I grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of me and she was smiling as she stared at me. I smiled and I brushed her hair aside, putting it behind her ear, trying to get the strands away from her earrings but it was an impossible feat.

I pulled her closer and her eyes lowered towards my lips and to my chest and she looked back up into my eyes.

I brushed my lips against her and I could feel her breathing getting even heavier.

I wanted to chuckle but instead I slid my lips against her cheek to her ear.

"You lost Shraddha. So you have to spill the beans and"" I said.

Before she could protest I wrapped my hand around her and smiled at her as our bodies made complete contact; her breasts flattened against my chest and her head was by mine and I could hear her breathing hitch.

"So Shraddha are you going to tell me." I said smiling.

I brought my lips closer to her ear and my teeth grabbed her ear and slightly nicked it and she sucked in her breath.

"Or do I have to use more persuasive methods?" I said while smiling

Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keeps getting better.  πŸ‘
I'm impressed, Najia. πŸ˜³

How I wish you were one of the CVs.πŸ˜ƒ
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swish_07

Keeps getting better.  πŸ‘

I'm impressed, Najia. πŸ˜³

How I wish you were one of the CVs.πŸ˜ƒ

Yay! Glad it was, was afraid things were slowing down and wow thank you!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Glad you're impressedπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
One of the CV's...i dont think they will like the type of "ideas" i will have might be a little bit too much mature for themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Thank you for reading and commentingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
nice update...
poor Jin...she feels Shradda is like her sis kya??

Glad u told from Kunal's POV this time...

so will Shradda open up before Kunal???