Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aish-au

an early update today plzzz :-D

I will try my best πŸ˜‰
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww zo is too cute ..i think she is on a  mission make asad confess :)
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice...update soon 
waiting for your update...
thanks for pm
please pm me next also...
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

Yup fine !
What about u ?

i am good too.. hws ur studies goin on???
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

haha yes for sureπŸ˜†

when will u update???
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bubble when will u update ??????????????
--Bubble007-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu228

nice...update soon 

waiting for your update...
thanks for pm
please pm me next also...

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

awww zo is too cute ..i think she is on a  mission make asad confess :)

Thank You !!
Updating in 5 mins πŸ˜‰
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
CHAPTER TEN :

'Allah Miyaan ! I promise I won't go to the beach ever not even in Summers.' said Zoya while looking up and Asad smiled at her cute antics while driving the car.

'Just promise to not go in winters. That would be enough for Allah and me aswell.' He said with a smirk on his face while she rubbed her nose with another tissue and glared at him.

'Its all because of you.' She said all of a sudden while he looked at her confusedly.

'Me ? I warned you to not go. You were the one who wasn't listening to me and went in that cold water twice.' He said while looking on the road and then back at her pale face.

'That is also because of you.' She murmured under her breath angrily remembering how he stopped Ayaan from telling Humaira about what his Bhaijaan feels about Zoya.

'How ?' He asked her while turning the steering wheel on the right side.

'I went to beach with Ayaan few days back but I never fell sick so why it happen only when I went there with you ?' She asked him angrily while rubbing her nose with a tissue paper.

'So this is also my mistake ?' He asked sarcastically and she nodded in yes.

'Yes you cursed me after giving your car. Now I can't drive even.' She pouted and he smiled.

'I never cursed you. Its just my good luck that I got it back for few days.' He said with a proud smile on his face.

'And also my bad luck that I am stuck with you.' She said annoyingly and he looked at her in disbelief while taking the car inside the main gate of their house.

'And also my bad luck that I am stuck with you for the rest of my life.' He snapped back while coming out of the car and she looked at him with her mouth in 'O' shape.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ? Why are you being so rude ?' She asked him while taking some tissues from the tissue box and came out of his car.

'If I say anything then I am rude but you are allowed to say anything to me and that is not counted as rude ? What a logic !' He said annoyingly while coming inside the house as he was still not forgetting her and Dr Sameer's meeting.

'Ya that's because you deserve this.' She said sadly and he turned back and huffed in annoyance.

'Just go and get fresh. I am coming in five minutes to give you medicines and for your checkup.' He said sternly while walking towards his room and she followed his advice quietly as she was also fedup of this cough and flu since morning.

He quickly freshened up and came out of his room in his black shirt and trousers while Dilshad served him the dinner.

'Where is Zoya ?' Asad asked her as she was still not here.

'She must be coming.' Dilshad said as she was not aware of her fever.

'I will go and check her first ami. She is not feeling well. Can you make some soup for her ?' He asked her with concern in his voice for Zoya.

'What happened to her ?' Dilshad asked him worriedly.

'I don't know. She must have ate something or maybe due to weather.' Asad said sheepishly as he knew if he told Dilshad the real reason then he would be one who will have to listen the lecture.

'Ok I am making the soup for her. Just go and check if she is fine.' Dilshad said to him and he smiled while going towards her room.

He knocked twice but their was no response from her side and then finally he walked inside her room with medicines and other important stuff and saw her sleeping peacefully in her same jeans and shirt she was wearing since morning.

'Zoya wake up !' He said to her while sitting on his knees beside her bed after turning on the lights.

'I am tired Asad.' She said in sleepy voice and he tucked her hair behind her ear.

'Ya I know. Just eat something and have these medicines. Come on wake up ! I won't let you sleep before that.' He said while patting her cheeks and she finally sat straight and rubbed her eyes.

He checked her temperature and fever while sitting on her bed opposite her and she obeyed quietly. He placed the eartip of stethoscope in his ear and placed the chestpiece on her chest. She jerked back as soon as he touched her.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Asad ? You don't need to do that.' She said annoyingly while he could see her cheeks turning red. He was surprised to see his effect on her.

'Just try to behave like a good patient for some time. It will help you.' He said sternly while holding her hand and moving her closer again.

'No I am fine now.' She said and looked down feeling awkward at this close proximity.

'You are fine ? You are having cough, flu and fever aswell and I don't feel like you will be fine for next few days. Now let me check your fine state clearly as I need to check your lung and heart sounds.' He told her what he diagnosed about her sarcastically while she looked up at him sadly.

'It must be 100 heartbeats per minutes. I must be suffering from Tachycardia by now.' She blurted out her feelings after he touched her and he was shocked to know that while she smacked her hand on her forehead after realizing what she said. He opened his mouth to say something but closed again not understanding what to say.

'This is not funny Zoya.' He said in disbelief after a while as she was using a very bad disease to describe herself and she looked down to control her giggles.

'Tachycardia seriously ?' He asked her annoyingly and prayed to never see her in any bad disease ever in her life specially not because of him while she burst out laughing.

'I was just joking. Don't flatter yourself.' She said while controlling herself to not laugh anymore and rubbed her nose with a tissue paper.

'Why do I need to flatter myself ?' He asked with a slight smirk on his face and she looked away while biting her lower lip.

'I don't know. I just said like that.' She said and shrugged her shoulders while he was enjoying these new expressions on her face. Their moment was disturbed by Dilshad who came inside with soup in a tray for her.

--------------------------------------

Next day Zoya rested and he didn't allow her to come to hospital with him. She didn't waste time and observed Humaira and Ayaan more closely as she wanted to see to which extent they have reached. 

And finally at the end of the day the result she took out was that both of them are attracted towards eachother but not aware yet. She thought that she will discuss with Asad about this but he came late and she didn't got time to talk to him.

She was feeling a little better now so she pleaded Asad next day to take her with him without telling him how much she was addicted to be around him and was getting bored in this house when he wasn't there.

'Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.' He said while parking the car inside the hospital boundary.

'Why are you so worried ?' She asked and raised her eyebrow.

'Actually --- I mean --- ami will scold me if anything happened to you.' He stammered first and finally came up with an idea.

'Oh really ? Then why were you taking care of me from last two days ?' She asked him mischievously.

'Because you were not feeling well due to my lack of responsibility. I shouldn't have allowed you to go there.' He said sadly.

'That's it ?' She asked him annoyingly, still sitting in the car.

'Yes ! What else ?' He asked her innocently while she sighed sadly and came out of the car with her bag and files. He smiled and followed her quietly. 

He walked inside the hospital and saw her talking to Dr Sameer at reception and he stopped in his midway.

'Is she doing this on purpose or she really likes him ?' He thought annoyingly and huffed in annoyance while randomly talking to a ward boy to make sure she won't think that he is standing just because she is talking to Dr Sameer.

Zoya turned back with a smile and saw him standing a bit far and talking to a ward boy and staring at them.

'Is he really jealous again or just talking to him by the way ?' She thought while looking back at Dr Sameer who was telling her about a new patient. She smiled thinking about what Asad would be thinking right now while looking at Dr Sameer's straight face and he stopped all of a sudden.

'What happened ? Aren't you listening to me ?' He asked her confusedly.

'Yes I am.' She said sheepishly realizing how she was smiling at him.

'I think you are not feeling well still.' He said while checking her temperature as he placed his hand on her forehead while Asad's eyes opened up wide in shock as soon as he touched Zoya.

'Ya feeling a bit stressed still but I will be fine if I am here.' Zoya replied to him with a smile adorning her face enjoying the expressions on Asad's face.

'Okey. I will see you later then.' He said to her and she nodded in yes while rubbing her nose with her handkerchief and tried to cross him when her foot slipped a little and was saved by Sameer before she could fall down. He held her by her waist and made her stand up again while this was the limit of Asad's patience. 

She came out of his grip and the first thing she did was look at Asad who was fuming with anger already. The file in his hand was torned as his hands turned into perfect fists.

She gulped as she saw him looking at her with anger burning in his eyes and understood that she crossed her limit now even though this time it was unintentionally.

'I think you should rest for today aswell Dr Zoya.' Dr Sameer adviced her smilingly.

'I am sorry for that. I will see you later.' She ignored him and walked towards Asad who turned back without waiting for her and walked inside the elevator controlling 
his anger as he knew how badly he hurt her 10 years back because of his anger.

'Allah Miyaan ! This is going to wrong way now. I never meant to hurt him.' She thought and bit her lower lip in frustration while pressing the elevator button.

She walked inside his room and was shocked to see everything broken on the floor while he was standing near the window and his hand was bleeding. She wasn't expecting this behavior from him just because someone else touched her.

'I wasn't serious Asad. I was just irritating you all these days.' She said sheepishly while walking toward him and her eyes stopped at the blood drops falling on the floor from his hand.

'Just go from here Zoya or else I will say something that will hurt you.' He said sternly without turning back and she was quiet for a while not understanding what to say.

She took out the first aid box from the drawer and walked towards him. She walked infront of him between him and the window and took his hand in her hand.

'You hate me right ?' He asked her without stopping her to do his bandage.

'No I don't.' She said in lower voice while concentrating on his hand only.

'Yes you do and if you hate me then why don't you back off ?' He asked her in harsh tone while she looked up at his face.

'I can't back off now. I will never ! If it was that easy then I would have backed off ten years back.' She snapped him back angrily.

'It means you are doing this just because you have no other option.' He said sadly while she ignored him understanding his anger towards her. 'Do you like him ?' He asked her after a while and she looked at him in disbelief while she was done with his hand.

'This is none of your business.' She said sternly while looking down and controlled her tears while Asad was finding all this difficult day by day.

'This is my business Dr Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan !' He said each and every word sharply while smacking his hand on the window just beside her head which caused a crack on the window and blood came out of his bandaged hand again. Zoya looked up at him as this was the first time he was calling her with her full legal name.

A/N : Cliffy again ? 😲 How can you do this Bubble ? 😑 But its a long update !! And just in case if you didn't notice then I never said in last Ten chapters that they are getting married πŸ€” Do hit the like button and leave wonderful feedback as this shocking update deserves this πŸ˜†

Love,
Bubble ❀️
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R

" />

WAT HAVE U DONE BUBBLE😲

'If I say anything then I am rude but you are allowed to say anything to me and that is not counted as rude ? What a logic !' He said annoyingly while coming inside the house as he was still not forgetting her and Dr Sameer's meeting. 

NO MR KHAN..ITS NOT LOGIC..ITS GAL LOGIC..WHR NO LOGIC CAN APPLYπŸ˜†

'Zoya wake up !' He said to her while sitting on his knees beside her bed after turning on the lights. 

'I am tired Asad.' She said in sleepy voice and he tucked her hair behind her ear. 

'Ya I know. Just eat something and have these medicines. Come on wake up ! I won't let you sleep before that.' He said while patting her cheeks and she finally sat straight and rubbed her eyes. 

HE CARE FR HR...AWWW...REALLY...Y THY PPL DO THZ  SUCH BEAUTIFUL THNGS Y ONE OF THM R NOT IN STATE TO UNDERSTAND ...πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

He checked her temperature and fever while sitting on her bed opposite her and she obeyed quietly. He placed the eartip of stethoscope in his ear and placed the chestpiece on her chest. She jerked back as soon as he touched her. 

HE CHECK HR HEARTBEATS...😳  SURELY HEARS HIS NAME ON HR EVERY HEARTBEATπŸ˜†  AKIR ZOYA K DIL UNKE LIE H TO DHADKTA HAI..😊

Next day Zoya rested and he didn't allow her to come to hospital with him. She didn't waste time and observed Humaira and Ayaan more closely as she wanted to see to which extent they have reached. 

And finally at the end of the day the result she took out was that both of them are attracted towards eachother but not aware yet. She thought that she will discuss with Asad about this but he came late and she didn't got time to talk to him. 

OH REALLY ASAD ZOYA WANA B CUPIED FR HUMZI AYAAN...PEHELE KHUD K TO KUCH SOCH LO...πŸ˜†

'Okey. I will see you later then.' He said to her and she nodded in yes while rubbing her nose with her handkerchief and tried to cross him when her foot slipped a little and was saved by Sameer before she could fall down. He held her by her waist and made her stand up again while this was the limit of Asad's patience. 

She came out of his grip and the first thing she did was look at Asad who was fuming with anger already. The file in his hand was torned as his hands turned into perfect fists.

OH MY MY...I KNW IKNW SOON DR SAMEER VL MEET MUKKA AHMAD KHAN..HE WS TOO CLOSE TO ZOYA..I KNW HE SAVE HR..BT ASAD LADY LOVE WS IN HIS ARMS...😲

I MEAN ..WAT...REALYY...WEN ...HW...MRS ZOYA ASAD AHMAD KHAN,...

.10YRS BCK?

THY LIVE SEPARATELY ?

BT Y?

N BIG QUESTION...WAT SEHRISH DONE ...THAT FORCED BOTH ASAD N ZOYA LIVE SEPARATELY..

LOADS OF QUESTION MARKS IN MY MIND BUBBLE...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago