Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BeYourself

aur main to kuch aur hi kar dungi 😭🤣

Acha😆
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

CHAPTER NINE :

'How about ice cream now ?' She asked him naughtily on the way back to the car and he glared at her. She was about to sit in the car when she saw Ayaan and Humaira sitting on a rock nearby. She looked at Asad who was equally shocked to see them together. He threw his wet jacket and tie inside the car and walked towards them.

'Why are you going there ? Leave it ! They are friends.' Zoya said to him and he walked towards her.

'I know my brother very well and this doesn't look like a friends hangout.' He said and she was shocked to know that. She wasn't expecting this from Humaira. He smiled at her changing expressions and walked towards them.

'But why are you disturbing them ? We can talk when we are home ?' She asked him in low voice while walking with him.

'He is always teasing us so how can I leave this chance ?' He asked with a smirk on his face.

'You are right first we need to show them that we caught them so we can tease them later on or else they will never agree that we caught them.' She said with a wicked smile and he smiled at her plans.

'Ya thats what I meant. Now can we go ?' He asked her and she nodded in yes. They walked slowly towards them and sat behind them a little far so that they both can hear them but Ayaan and Humaira were too lost in eachother to notice anyone on their back.

'I don't believe on all this love thing.' Humaira answered Ayaan naughtily on something he asked while Asad and Zoya tried to understand their conversation. They both moved forward in order to listen clearly when both of them hit eachother's foreheads.

'Oww !' Zoya was going to say something loudly when he covered her mouth with his hand for a moment to make sure Ayaan and Humaira won't hear her.

'What are you doing Zoya ?' Asad asked sternly in a whisper while rubbing his forehead.

'Sorry !' She said and they both concentrated on what Ayaan was saying to Humaira.

'But love really exists. Love is when you can't live without eachother, love is when you get worried about that special one when she is not around, love is when you can give up anything to make her smile ----' Ayaan continued while Humaira was blushing now. Asad and Zoya looked at eachother and looked down the very next moment as Ayaan's lines were making them realize of their own feelings.

'Your brother is flirting with my poor sister.' Zoya said angrily in order to come out of this awkwardness and tried to hit Ayaan on his head when Asad held her hand and glared at her.

'Maybe they like eachother. We should help them.' Asad said to her sheepishly as he was also not liking the idea of Ayaan flirting with his sister in law so openly.

'First help yourself than others.' Zoya murmurred under her breath in disbelief.

'Did you say something ?' He asked her confusedly in low voice and she shook her head in negative and smiled sarcastically.

'You talk so much like Zoya. She is also telling me all the time about love.' Humaira told Ayaan and Asad looked at Zoya who covered her face with her hands as soon as Humaira said that. He was finding their conversation interesting now.

'She talks about Bhaijaan ? I thought she hates him now.' Ayaan said in disbelief while Asad waited for Humaira's answer and Zoya started praying. Allah Miyaan ! Please tell her to leave some of my respect. She wished while looking up.

'Ya maybe she hates him now. I don't know.' Humaira shrugged as she was not so sure about Zoya's feelings while somewhere inside Asad wasn't happy to know that and Zoya thanked God.

'Same goes with Bhaijaan. He is always making me confuse with his feelings. You know he was always worried about Mona Darling in last ten years if she is fine or not or if she is still angry on him and blah blah.' Ayaan said and Zoya was shocked to know that while Asad looked away, scratching his forehead and felt like hitting Ayaan for bringing him in this situation.

'You mean Bhaijaan loves Zoya ?' Humaira asked him and Zoya moved forward excitedly while this was limit of Asad's patience as he knew very well what would be Ayaan's answer.

'Ayaan !' Asad stopped him sternly and both of them looked back at them in shock while Zoya looked at Asad in disbelief with her eyes wide open and felt like killing him at the moment. You are never going to say anything atleast let Ayaan tell me. She thought annoyingly.

'Bhaijaan what are you both doing here ?' Ayaan asked them first and Asad looked at Zoya's angry face.

'We can go anywhere we want we don't need permissions.' Asad said sheepishly while Ayaan nodded as he agreed to that fact. 'Tell me what are you both doing here ?' Asad asked them sternly.

'We just went for shopping and then we came here just like that.' Ayaan answered him innocently while Humaira was quiet.

'Lets go home now.' Asad said as he thought he will talk to Ayaan alone not infront of Humaira. They all stood up while Zoya was still angry on him.

'I am going there again.' Zoya said pointing towards the beach and he was shocked to know that as he could see her freezing already.

'But why ?' He asked confusedly but she ignored him and walked towards the beach.

'I will bring her back.' He huffed and walked after her leaving confused Ayaan and Humaira behind.

--------------------------------------

Zoya rubbed her nose with handkerchief while Nisha looked at her red nose in disbelief. She kept the handkerchief back in pocket and rested her head on the table.

'I don't know why you went to beach in this season.' Nisha said sarcastically while Zoya opened her eyes again and looked at her.

'Allah Miyaan ! What's wrong with you Nisha ? I told you everything and still you are not understanding how excited I was yesterday after getting a car.' Zoya asked with a cute pout on her face.

'But you could have celebrated in any other way. Even Dr Khan is not feeling well.' Nisha told her while Zoya was shocked to know that as she wasn't talking to Asad after what he did at the beach yesterday.

'Who told you that ?' Zoya asked her worriedly.

'We just talked in the morning when he was going to Dr Mehra's room and he was coughing once in a while and was having a handkerchief aswell.' Nisha told her what she noticed mentioning a senior Cardiologist's name while Zoya was regretting now for taking him to the beach.

'I should go and check him.' said Zoya while standing up and rubbed his nose again. 'Can you give this file to Dr Sameer ?' Zoya asked her while giving her a file.

'But Dr Khan is busy today with some patients and I saw her friend coming aswell.' Nisha told her and Zoya stopped in the midway.

'Which friend ?' Zoya asked her confusedly.

'I don't know her name but she comes here more often. She is beautiful.' Nisha told her mischievously while Zoya understood who she was talking about. Why she comes here more often ? What do they talk about ? Zoya thought while burning with anger.

'By the way ! I heard you had a fight with Dr Khan yesterday.' Nisha asked her worriedly and she came out of her thoughts.

'That's just nothing. We have gone through worst times and still we are together.' Zoya replied to her sarcastically and walked out of her room with file in her hand.

What does he thinks of himself ? I just told him yesterday that I don't like her and still he doesn't care about me. She thought while cleaning her nose again before knocking at Dr Sameer's door.

Now I will make you taste your own medicines Dr Asad Ahmed Khan. She thought angrily and walked inside his room.

---------------------------------------

He was done with his work when he came out of his room looking for her. She didn't show up to him whole day and he was missing how she used to irritate him after every few hours even though she was angry on him. He was feeling better now after taking some medicines in the morning. 

He asked for her at the reception and walked toward Sameer's room as receptionist told him she was there. He knocked and came inside as soon as Sameer told him to.

'Sameer is Zoya here ?' He asked Dr Sameer who was smiling while talking to someone on his opposite whereas Zoya twisted her chair to face him. She was drinking coffee while leaning back on the chair.

'Yes Dr Khan ? How may I help you ?' She asked him sweetly while he wasn't finding this a professional meeting at all.

'We need to talk. Come with me.' He said sternly whereas Zoya smiled at him mischievously.

'About what ?' She asked him confusedly whereas Dr Sameer was feeling awkward in this situation specially after the rumours of their fight yesterday.

'I can't tell you here.' Asad said sheepishly while controlling his anger whereas she made weird faces as if thinking for something.

'But Sameer and I are enjoying coffee right now. Can we talk later ?' She asked him innocently and was feeling better to see him jealous while he was shocked when she called Dr Sameer by his name only. Asad looked at Sameer who was also controling his smile after her cute statement and huffed.

'Actually she was not feeling well so I gave her some medicines and offered her coffee.' Sameer explained to Asad as he was very well aware of his anger.

'Why didn't you tell me before ?' He asked Zoya while moving towards her and placed his hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

'I thought you are busy with your friend.' said Zoya annoyingly without caring about anyone else's presence while he understood the reason behind her behavior.

'Lets go home now. Its getting late.' He said to her and she rubbed her nose with handkerchief.

'But me and Dr Sameer have to discuss a case.' Zoya gave him a stupid reason and he pinched the bridge of his nose while Sameer was quietly observing all this.

'Sameer can I take her home now ? She is not feeling well so she won't be able to concentrate anyway.' Asad asked Sameer sternly and he nodded in yes with a smile adorning his face.

'Yes Dr Zoya you should have some rest now.' Sameer said while looking at Zoya whereas Asad was not liking Sameer's concern for Zoya at all.

'But I don't want to ---' She tried to protest when he held her hands and made her stand up showing Sameer his rights over Zoya.

We surely need to talk and clear everything soon. He thought while opening the door of the room and she turned back one last time.

'I will try to come early tomorrow.' Zoya said with a smile on her face and Dr Sameer nodded in yes while Asad was not understanding why he wasn't liking their meetings and conversations ? Is their really something fishy ? He thought but wasn't able to make up an answer in his mind.

--------------------------------------

A/N : Okie so this update goes to Shreya (Shreya11mehra) for being a wonderful friend always 😳 I hope you liked this update Shreya 😃 Best of luck for your exams and result aswell !! 

And all of you do hit the like button and give feedback aswell as it motivates me to update sooon 😆

Love,

Bubble ❤️

Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
rrr

kk frst of all thnk u so much fr ur kind gesture bubble🤗

such a amazing update bubble👏

i love ayyan humzi scene...

zoya ws actually relieved dat humzi didnt reveal the fact that zoya love asad...

i thnk thy vl fall in love so soon..

oh i love sameer zoya scene...

zoya is doing wat asad hv dn..n doing to hr..unintentionally..😆

'But Sameer and I are enjoying coffee right now. Can we talk later ?' She asked him innocently and was feeling better to see him jealous while he was shocked when she called Dr Sameer by his name only. Asad looked at Sameer who was also controling his smile after her cute statement and huffed.

'Actually she was not feeling well so I gave her some medicines and offered her coffee.' Sameer explained to Asad as he was very well aware of his anger.

zoya is irritating asad..n she knw that she is best at hr job😆😆😉

'I thought you are busy with your friend.' said Zoya annoyingly without caring about anyone else's presence while he understood the reason behind her behavior.

'Lets go home now. Its getting late.' He said to her and she rubbed her nose with handkerchief.

'But me and Dr Sameer have to discuss a case.' Zoya gave him a stupid reason and he pinched the bridge of his nose while Sameer was quietly observing all this.

she is not well..bt dnt wana go..oh my my..she is sooo gud..to irriate him..😆

'But I don't want to ---' She tried to protest when he held her hands and made her stand up showing Sameer his rights over Zoya.

kk dis is my best part of this chappi...awww atlst asad tk zoya..frm thr..wid his all rites...👏⭐️

bubble such a amazing chappi...

Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
BeYourself thumbnail
Lovely update bubble...it was too good..👍🏼

i loved ayaan and humeira convo...i guess both are falling for each other...😳😉

asad has a wrong timing!!! couldn't he just wait for some more time???😡

Sameer!!!!
hawaa ka jhonka!!!!😳

yaar, i love doctors...they are something!!!!

jealous asad huh???😉😉

good...i love to see him like that...😳😃

i hope you are not planning for anything fishy about sameer...😳

update soon  😛

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yo Bubble Yo😎
what an update😃👏👍🏼
mere dr. sameer ka proper scene😳
asya catching ayra together😆
humeira says that probably zoya hates asad zoya relieved😆
its gud asad should be taught a lesson😡
zoya irritates asad by having coffee with sameer😳
my asad baby giving stern looks n at the same time worried when hears that zoya is ill😳
but zoya doesnt want to leave😆
asad adamant on taking zoya home😆😡
she tells sameer i'll come early the next day😳😆
asad again confused😕 is he thinking that zoya likes sameer now😳😃
i just hope so😉 want him to burn in jealousy😈
update next part fast bubbluuu😳
u knw i love yah as much as chicken tikka pizza, fettucini alfredo pasta, mc chicken, chocolate brownies, cold coffee, ice cream, lasagne, coke, etc etc❤️
love yah loadz🤗

Mahuuu
Edited by maha2012 - 10 years ago
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yipee
Not bad im 4th 🤗
buddy thank u so much for this lovely update.🤗
This was awesome dear buddy...👏
I Just loved it❤️
I loved how my asya caught Ayra seeing each other😳 both of them embarassed that they were talking about their feelings😆
Hospital scene was lovely..😉
Both of them had running nose 🤣🤣
Jealousy Dr.Asad was treat to watch☺️☺️☺️
How caring & possesive AAK😳
Y i think dr.sameer will get punch from asad soon
Zoya pulling his leg was cute😆
loved how both of them WERE so jealous
and they WERE so concerned about each other😳
but emotionally challenged buddu ahmed khan not ready to confess it yet😡
when will u reaveal the past - i want flashback😭 😭 scenes soon?????
Looking forward to see more asya jealousy scenes
Lovely part.. Well written😆

Edited by Ani-asya - 10 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
m frst ...agnnn

dhinka chika dhinka chika hey hey hey