ARSHI SS - OUTBURST !!

simmi-arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello FORUM-Waasis πŸ˜›...!!

It's me Simmi and This is my very first post on these forum to share some of my ARSHI stories with all of you

Hearty greeting to all and I welcome you, in my GARDEN of Arshi stories.

Just don't pluck my flowers coz it's called PLAGIARISM and I don't want my friends to commit 
crime..as plagiarism is a CRIME!

But do have pleasure to smell my flowers...read them and enjoy at your finest!

...Once again welcome here...

ENJOY & have a BLAST!

LOTS of Love,

simmi πŸ˜›

Arshi ss -

OUTBURST...!!

SYNOPSIS :

a short story describing khushi's most genuine and required outburst when arnav accuses her for his di's attempted abortion , the story mainly coves the guilty parts of each and every family member including shyam. and the main punch line is - everyone's not born evil, they are forced to be so...

Genre: show adaptation

Length: 5 shots

Index :

shot 1 - scroll down (page 1)

shot 2 - scroll down (page 1)

shot 3 - scroll down (page 1)

shot 4 - click here

shot 5 - click here

Copyright 

Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.
 all my views are copyrighted under copy-right act. 
DO NOT COPY THEM!!!

DISCLAMER

I don't own any of the character's. Arnav, Khushi and many others are from the show Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?  
However the story concepts and their parts are my own creations.  enjoy reading them and encourage me to write some more...

Edited by simmi-arshi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi-arshi thumbnail

SHOT ONE

Shyam manohar jha was not evil my nature. When he had married anjali, he was truly in love with her, was overwhelmed with the family's care and attention, considered his saale-sahab as his role-model, looked up to him as a man who emerged from scrap and developed a massive empire with sheer hard-work and determination.

But things changed gradually. His law firm wasn't doing well. Clients approached him only coz he was related with the raizada's, dealt with him only because they wanted to be in the good books of ASR. Apart from some preliminary cases, he was given a chance to dealt with the important one's only on ASR's insistence.

The thing was Arnav could do anything within his reach to ensure his di's happiness. He could go to any lengths keep her smile intact. And so, One among the many reason to keep his di and jijaji at Shantivan even after their marriage was basically to keep a track record of his jijaji's achievements as a lawyer.

He had done a thorough background check before handing over anjali's hand to him and now that shyam was a part of his family, he wanted no sort of trouble to ever hit him. That was why, he had decided to promote his skills amongst his clients and employee's.

Anjali was over the moon, Shyam was happy and Arnav was double happy. Things were going peacefully until one day one of the client slipped Arnav's name when shyam asked about how-did-you-come-to-know-about-me. THAT was a huge blow to Shyam's self-esteem as he being very sharp minded immediately reasoned out the sudden increase in the number of his clients and the appraisal by many more after his marriage with Anjali.

Unable to vent up his emotions infront of the sister of the man who caused a huge blow to his male ego, he turned towards his friends for solitude. A devastated and drunkard shyam shared his grief with his mates, but that was the biggest mistake he ever committed, only if he realized!

His friends' company obviously helped him unburden his pent up emotions but soon he found them sympathizing with him. They started making fun of his bleakness at raising a livelihood with his own. His ego was hurting more and more yet he could not share his helplessness with anyone. When he had accepted to be a ghar-jamaai, that was because he couldnt see his rani sahiba unhappy or at a fix to incline her affection whether as a sister or wife.

He still remembered the glowing face of his fiance when he had accepted ASR's condition to stay at RM after marriage, but now the very same face reminded him of his failure in every path of life. No matter how hard he tried, every step led him towards one name - Arnav Singh Raizada. It was as though, he had lost his identity. Everyone in the court started recognizing him as shyam - ASR's brother in law and not as Shyam Manohar Jha - a specialized in criminal law.

There is a limit to tolerance and that's what happened with him. The deep love for rani sahiba converted to irritation, the respect for saale-sahab to envy, overwhelm for family to frustration and Shyam tried hard to avoid showing his growing discomfort to any of them. He started staying aloof on the pretext of work, which was actually liable as he had no other go than to accept the courtesy from ASR.

Finally when he couldnt take the taunts from his friend-circle, he distanced himself from them and decided to snatch whatever Arnav Singh raizada owned. After all, that name was the biggest hindrance to his progress, the only reason of his failure in life.

That was when like an angel, khushi entered his life...when he first saw her, he was mesmerized and the irascibility for rani sahiba forced him to think of his growing attraction for khushi as love at first sight.

He wanted to stay his day and nights in the company of that beautiful angel whose mere presence soothed his nerves, relaxed him completely.

But now as he realized his truth was out, that khushiji has not only saved arnav singh raizada from his clutches but also had managed to bring out the truth of his misdeeds infront of the whole family, he knew he could not pretend to prove khushi wrong. He wont put all the blame on khushi to save himself...the girl whom he claimed to love, for whom he even stayed as a P.G in Laxmi-nagar leaving the comforts of posh Raizada mansion, he wont let anyone mistrust her...not his own family in the least.

Rani sahiba was in a denial mode, he realized it even when he was getting pushed out of the house by ASR. Then he had a look at his brother in law. Arnav's body had bruises all over which was a clear indication of the torture he went through during those abducting days. That filled him with a sense of pride and renewed determination to gain khushiji and the property back.

Few hours later,

nk: nannav, I heard u speaking to aman about hiring a detective to keep an eye over jija...I mean shyam

arnav: yeah, becoz of lack of proofs we cant hand him over to the police right now but that wont stop me to strangle him the next time, if he even think of attempting such things.

nk: why don't you hire the agency me and Khushiji were using to find you...they already know about us so it would be easy for them to work on it further and besides they are the best in the city...

Arnav: okay...

Few more hours later,

Arnav: so what did they find out?

Nk: he is currently staying in one of the guest house which he had brought apparently an year ago, here's the address. They are keeping an eye over him 24x7 but it doesn't seems like he is planning to get back at us ...I mean all days he spends in his room doing no sort of planning to revenge us. We have his phone conversations in check but he is just contacting anyone through it.

Arnav: good (smirking)

Nk: but that's weird, I mean he should be trying something naa?

Arnav: let him buy sometime and if he is still not doing anything, then I guess he has backed off.

Unknown to both of them, khushi was listening to their conversation and was silently thanking her devi maiyaa that Shyamji wont trouble their lives and even if he did, her Arnavji would handle.

Few days later,

"tum meri zindagi me aayi hi kyun khushi? Mai tumse milaa hi kyun?...aaj na toh tum meri zindagi me aati, naa shyam ko tumse pyaar hota, naa wo meri di ko taklif phochaata aur naa his aaj vo apne bacche ki jaan lene ki koshish karti...kaash mai tumse kabhi naa milaa hota khushi...jabse meri life me aayi ho, mujhe dard ke alaawa aur kuch nahi mila...u are the biggest mistake of my life khushi kumarI gupta...I wish I could correct it"

Arnav singh raizada was very heart broken as he attempted to stop his di from aborting her baby, her rajkumaari...she was the only one who could bring a new wave of positivity in her, can give her a hope to live but Anjali was hell bent on destroying that only precious joy of her life...Arnav coudnt take it, he was devastated beyond repair...and when he got home, when Mami had informed him that it was khushi who triggered such aggressive response from Anjali, his rage knew no bounds.

He simply had no idea what cr*p he was uttering infront of her...all he could see was the smiling face of his di, when she was getting married for the first time, and then those gunshots which shattered her life , until she met shyam. He was reminded of those days when Shyam was genuinely the best ever brother in law of the world, taking care of his di in ways even he would be unable to...

But now, everything had changed...Shyam wasn't the same anymore, their relation wasn't the same anymore... he pressed the accelerator some more and drove on in full speed trying to find solace in the company of flowing winds, yearning for peace...!!

And then his thoughts suddenly took a U turn...he started getting flashes of the time he had spent with khushi...right from the first day of their meet at Sheesh-mahal upto the time, she was lying almost dead in his arms as she had tried to save him from the goons while risking her own life... And that was when the realization dawned. his hold on the accelerator loosened, his grip on the wheel tightened as he jerked forward slamming the brakes vigorously...oh no!!!

simmi-arshi thumbnail

SHOT TWO

She kept staring at the place where he was standing some minutes ago, recalling every word he spoke to her, trying to wipe it out of her memory thinking of it as the worst nightmare of her life...but she knew better...this was reality...HER reality...her love had lost the battle of trust...but was she responsible????... NO! she never was...and never will be...

There were enough people who had laid thorns in her path, but she being the live example  depicting personification of forgiveness, had forgiven each one of them, trying to spread happiness in return of their revulsion ...but today was the end of her endurance, she had suffered enough gaining absolutely, nothing.

She closed her eyes and shed bitter tears of anguish for what seems like hours. But when she had managed to open those heavy lids, the spectators could be left thunder-struck by the look of those hazel pair of eyes - bloodshot red coupled with a sheer passion to burst anything into flames that cross its way.
khushi silently made her way out of the house towards the address provided by nk on the sheet of paper kept in study room's side drawer.

~

Shyam was tired of thinking. He wanted an easy way out of this mess. Very well aware about those two guys who had started keeping a check over his every activity, he knew he had to be double cautious than the previous time. But what he was not made aware off, was the spy cameras hidden in his bedroom and living area along with keeping a track record of his every phone conversation...

He had finally came up with a plan! He had been searching for ways to bribe some goons to work for him against ASR. With no money at hand, these simple task seemed next to impossible but he wasn't an ordinary man to give up. He was the conqueror of dejection, having faced so many "NO's" and rejection, he still had managed to twist the fate in his favour.

He had tactfully shooed away the two body guards who used to patrol across his home keeping a safe distance but always ready to attack. Now he can easily move in and out without giving a damn to anyone. Just as he was thinking of moving out, the living room door burst open and entered Khushi kumari gupta in full force, her most awaited outburst ready to mark his way out.

Shyam: khushiji...???

Khushi: no! don't call me with that name...I am not a "khushi" anymore...

Shyam: khushiji what are you...

Khushi : the khushi I had always tried to be is dead shyamji...now I am a "dukhiJI" for you and everyone else...

Shyam: wh...why are speaking such things? Whats wrong khushiji...? Tell me...had they pushed you out too...?

Khushi: no...they had not pushed me out of the house, but that's only remained to be done...brcoz I had got a clear meaning today that I am not needed in anyone's life...I had always caused pain and trouble to everyone who are close to me... its because of me you left anjaliji , its because of me jiji and jijaji are having rifts in their relationship, its because of me that the happiness of everyone in Raizada mansion is so lost...

There was something about her eyes that was twisting something inside shyam, he had tried to be heartless while trying to punish his saale sahib for bringing out the worst in him, for all the failures of his life, for every time he had tried to rise up but was pushed down only because people dint wanted shyam - the lawyer...they had wanted shyam- the BIL of ASR.

But now as he looked at the wrecked state of khushi, the girl whom he claimed to love, that very organ thumped to life... and he began saying,

Shyam: khushiji...no...its me who has wanted you since ever...its me who had lied to your family about my marriage and had engaged with you forcibly...its me who left raani sahiba coz I am madly in love with you...if there's someone at fault for all the wrong doings that me khushiji...plz don't blame yourself..i cant see you like this...

Khushi: then why?????????????????????????

Why arnavji thinks that I am the reason for everything wrong that happened to his di...why he said that I am the biggest mistake of his life...did I ever asked you to love me, to follow me, to stay as a  P.G in my house?? Haan shyamji ...tell meee...

Shyam just shook his head as no...

Khushi: Have I ever tried to steal anything from the Raizada house, tried to take advantage of the trust naniji had placed in me?? Then why arnavji had always thought me to be a characterless woman, a gold digger?? He would always insult me in his office, taunt me infront of lavanyaji...but despite all he was the only one who captivated my soul...YES , I loved him shyamji...infact I still love arnavji with all my heart...this was the reason I had always distanced myself from you whenever you wanted to spend time with me, get closer to me...my heart had always belonged to him...i couldnt hate him ever...I had seen a diferent man in him especially when he was with di...and I had loved that emotional Arnav hiding behind the mask of ASR...but what did I got in return of my love haan?

The same man think of me to be the biggest hurdle in his di's life...i knew that his love for anjaliji is immense, I had seen her worshipping you like a god! I could see everything dammit! But why couldnt you?????????? Why dint u saw the love in her eyes even when u would be lying to her about your business trips. 

I had seen her fasting day and night for your life when you would be busy impressing my buaji... her unconditional love forced me to stay quiet even when I got to know your dirty truth shyamji...i stayed quiet for her...is this my mistake???? Haa shyamji...tell meee...

Shyam looked down and again shook his head in denial.

Khushi: you called arnavji as saale sahib right? you also belonged to a middle class family but he gave you so much respect and love...everyone in the family loves you so much that they are still not believing that you could be deceiving them...i could feel their love for you from their loving glances...why couldnt you shyamji???????? How could you even think of kidnapping your wife's brother? Is money sooo important? Will money give u the happiness of being loved, cared and wanted?

See I am desperately trying to earn Arnavji's trust and you know it better than everyone else naa? I had come begging to u to prove my innocence infront of Arnavji , but you had him kidnapped and played those dirty tricks to fool me...it was so difficult for me to hunt for Arnavji...i had not slept a wink since last so  many days in worrying about him but still smiled infront of the family so that naniji and di wont get bothered...i had tried everything in my reach to get him back and was so happy when my efforts finally bore fruits...I got him and I was the luckiest person alive...that moment when your men pushed me from the cliff, I wasn't even afraid of dying shyamji...My arnavji were safe and his eyes has turned soft for me, maybe for the first time since our marriage and I could not wish for anything more...

Maybe I should have died that instant...that should have been the end of my story naa shyamji? It was my mistake that I brought your truth out infront of everyone and Anjali refused to believe...

Arnavji had believed me at that time...he had pushed YOU out of the house without any strong evidence only because he trusted my words...do you know how happy I was? Maybe he should have thrown me out instead of you, believed you rather than me...that would have lessened everyone's pain, isn't it?  Anjaliji was so upset, she wasn't talking to anyone, not listening to Arnavji's pleas to atleast think about the baby...and mamiji and jijaji had always considered me to be the reason of her state...YOU even after getting pushed out of the house had captured everyone's heart so much that they refused to believe me, a girl whom they had met just an year ago...have you never cared about their feelings shyamji? Have you never thought of their reaction when your truth would be disclosed? What was the need to come after me when you had the best family of the world??

I wish they had trusted me like they trust you...but most importantly, I had wanted arnavji's love...after you got out of the house, I had hoped for my long lasted wish to come true...I was such a fool naa shyamji? How could I even think of getting what I had wished for...? No one had believed me...not even arnavji...it was just the impact of me risking my life for him that made him take an impulsive decision in my favour...thats all! I am the only cause of trouble in his life...I don't deserve any happiness...i don't deserve anyone's love...I should go away from everyone's lives isn't it shyamji?

Maybe then e..everything would be back to normal...even you would turn back to your family isnt it...anjaliji loves you sooo much...I still cant believe what could have happened today, had not Arnavji reached their on time...its only because of me that she tried to...(he voice broke and she burst into tears, unable to speak anymore...)

All the time shyam stood still, listening to each and every word of khushi...how much pain this girl was carrying in her heart? How could she blame herself for everything that happened? Most importantly how could saale-sahab blame her for all that happened?

He was so sure that Arnav dint love her...but that thought was not twisting his heart...with each passing second he was recalling those early marriage days...how he used to love the family time...naniji's advices, mamiji's non stop self appraisal, raani sahiba's love and affection , how she used to be so worried if he was an hour late from office , how she used to refuse having anything until he had not taken his meals, how she used to cry if he had to leave for his business trips, how she used to caress his head taking it in her lap soothing all his worries and tension...

he remembered the times, his Saale saahab was his role model, the man of perfection. Khushi forced him to wonder what went wrong?  But the answer was there in the question itself. He wanted to achieve success at his own. He could never live depending on others but the raizada family had thought of him to be a man of no pride. But is this the way to tackle with the problem? How can he think of loving anyone else apart from raani sahiba only because, he was distancing himself from her, not able to share the actual reason of his worry. How he think of snatching arnav's property when it clear brought him out as a person with no morals, etiquettes and self esteem.

Khushiji was right why couldn't he see everything that was obvious??...how could he be blinded from the truth?? But now was not the time to question all of it...the last line of khushiji dint go well with him what did she mean by "its only because of me that she tried to..."

He immediately questioned her, urging her to continue...
"what do u mean khushji, what had she tried to do?"

Khushi who was crying her hearts out looked up at him and spoke in a broken voice, something that tore his heart apart with guilt and regret. What had he done to this innocent girl?

"She tried to kill your raj kumari..."

There was complete silence in the room...khushi refused to speak anymore and shyam was speechless...!! he could not believe what he heard! His wife was going to kill their child and Arnav singh raizada had blamed khushi for it. He shuddered at the thought of what would have happened if Arnav would have been late in stopping his wife...

Before any of them could say anything, the door burst open yet again and entered the senior detective who had heard the entire commotion that took place here, with the help of the video clippings collected through the spy camera.

"Your game is over shyam manohar jha, we couldnt take any action against you due to the lack of evidence but now that we have a record of your conversation with Khushi singh raizada, we can easily implement what Mr ASR had asked us to...

Khushi who was sobbing uncontrollably was stunned to find the detective barging in shyamji's house...she had no idea about the spy cameras, she dint even came here to collect proof against shyamji...she was here because she could not take it anymore... She wondered what Arnavji had asked the detective to do...

She turned to look at Shyam and was even more shocked with the look in his eyes.  There was immense pain and regret in those...so had she unconsciously managed to make Shyam realize his mistakes, had she finally succeeded in bringing out a change in him??

Before she could think anymore, shyam's voice rang loud and clear in the entire house,

"khushiji...whatever I say is never going to be enough to justify my deeds and tell you how much I regret troubling you...but...p..plzz give me a c..chance...I know I don't deserve it, but you are the only one who have the heart to forgive even after what I had done to you...i can explain my actions...and...i...I am truly regretting everything...i was blinded by my anger, my helplessness khushiji...i couldn't not see my rani sahiba's love for me...I was a bloody fool to come after you...to think that I loved u...i want to meet her once...plzzz a..allow me khushiji...then u can give me any punishment and I promise I wont object but plzzz this one chance..."

Detective: enough Mr. jha...stop showing your crocodile tears of regret, there's no way we are going to trust you now...
But shyam turned a deaf ear to his words...the need to be with rani saahiba stronger than anything. He continued to move towards khushi, his eyes never leaving hers...begging for mercy...

Detective warned him to stay where he was but for shyam, the world had faded away...he could only see his past flashing infront of his eyes, depicting every incident - good or bad...and then he could see khushi, the only one who could help him redeem himself.

"shyam stop moving towards khushi mam or I will shoot you" the detective warned him taking out his gun and pointing it at shyam.
But shyam heard none of it... 

Khushi who was listening to shyam could see the sincerity, the truth shining in her eyes...she never wanted to forgive him for what he had done with her life...but yet again she was reminded of the reason for her arrival at his place at such late night. She remembered Arnav's every accusation when he called her to be a mistake' of his life... she knew the only way Anjali could be back to her normal self was if she got her Shyamji back...she knew Arnavji can never be happy if his di isn't...

Arnavji had thought of her to be the cause of everyone's miseries, to be the hurdle in everyone's happiness. He had believed that shyamji would have never betrayed di if she had not entered his life...she now knew, what she had to do...even  if she had loathed shyamji, disgusted with him for all that he had done to her, she will have to give him  a chance...

Maybe this was the only way that Arnavji's life will be back to normal...without any trace of Khushi kumari gupta in it...she saw detective pointing his gun towards shyam, and shaym still moving towards her, paying no heed to his warnings...

The detective was pissed off with shyam's non-nonchalant behavior, he couldnt risk putting khushi mam's life in danger...though he was happy that she had brought out his true colors infront of him and the camera's,  he knew his boss will kill him if anything happened to her... shyam was just not listening to his orders and was now very close to mam. He had wanted to arrest him, but these criminal left him with no other option. He put his fingers on the trigger and just as shyam as about to grab hold of khushi's arm, he pulled the trigger.

Khushi who had her one eye on the detective immediately pushed shyam away from the bullets's path and in the process the bullet pierced her heart.

" Khushijiii..." Shyam's voice echoed in the entire house.

simmi-arshi thumbnail
SHOT THREE

Arnav while driving clearly realized the extent of damage he had done to khushi's heart.  Just today morning, he recalled, life was so beautiful...he was finally back at home, completely safe and sound from the clutches of his kidnappers, thanks to khushi of course...that bloody shyam was kicked out of the house and now, there was no more impending danger on khushi and di's life. Also, his heart was at peace as now his brainy thoughts collided with his instinctive feelings about Khushi and matched too.

Khushi can never betray me, I love her and she loves me too ... 

He knew their relation had still not achieved the level of comfort and understanding, the one like a happily married couple possess. He knew there are certain things remained to be taken care off and seeking her forgiveness tops the list. Now that he trusted her with his life, he knew he had to amend lot many things starting right away from making upto all the times he had hurt her...

...for every hurt, every pain, every accusation, every drop of tear that she had shed because of him...he vowed to fill every inch of her being with blooming happiness, to shower his love upon her like no other man ever had.

He made so many plans, weaved so many dreams, desire so many moments of utter bliss, wanting to implement them as soon as di's condition got a bit better... 

But what had he done now??? Were all those accusations any close to his plans to make things right??  Were those bitter words justifying his actions of the past? Was that harsh tone promising a better future of them together? 

NO...!!! the answer to each and every question was no... instead of making her life, a bed of roses...he himself has laid thorns, making sure to pierce her very soul through them...

Dammit!!! he regretted every word, every action...her innocent face still lingered in his mind, the way she was so shocked when he was pulling her harshly upto their room, the way he gripped her arms ever so tightly, the way he looked at her with his gazed filled with so much of hatred that she for a moment wondered whether he was the same man whom she had loved!

He wish he could go back in the past and undo his actions...he wish he could tell her that each and every accusation was not only a dagger to her heart but also to his...the only difference was he was realizing it now...so much time later...!!

"khushiii...i can never wish for you to go away from my life , can never regret meeting you, loving you...you are one and only bright star in my lonely deserted life khushi...i am sorry I said all those to you...how could I do this to you dammit? plzz...plzz just give me one more chance to apologize...I am coming to you khushi...plzz let me redeem myself...plzzz love"

And with this one thought lingering in his head, he strode back towards RM...

He pushed open the door and straight away went upto his room, his heart pounding in his chest, his gaze anxious, anticipating the worst but still praying for the best...he pushed open the door, dreading to meet the consequences of his highly unfocussed rage which was never meant for khushi, his only love...he had never wanted to shout on her, she was the only one who can understand him and look past his mask at the real HIM...

His gaze scanned every inch and corner of their room, looking out for that one familiar face who can light up his entire world...but he was highly disappointed and panicked to find the room empty. And then a thought struck him! What if she left me...and with the same suddenness that the thought came, he reacted next...

NO!!! you cant do this...khushiiiiii...

He impatiently checked for her clothes, her accessories and thank heavens! everything was kept in its place...

So khushi had not left me? Then where else can she go?

He dint panicked immediately this time, knowing very well that she prefer talking to the stars when upset...ofcourse she must be at the terrace...he  started climbing the steps up, desperate enough to skip three steps at a time...but she was not there...he clutched his heart...fear invading his senses, his composure fading away...

where are you khushiii?... his pace quickened as he searched like crazy in the entire house, even ready to fall at her feet begging for forgiveness...only if he get one chance...! That One single chance...which was scarcely available now...!!

The family had gathered in di's room, trying to cheer her up...he saw his di smiling at nk's disastrous yet hilarious mimicry act. He need not check in that room...khushi can never be there, not after what happened today and his cutting words which clearly reprimanded her from even shadowing near HIS di...

He was back to his room empty handed...khushi was not present in the house...!!  His heart was throbbing so violently till now and as soon he had stepped inside his room, his heart, for a second, stopped beating...and then picked up a pace like never before...this left him terrified...such things happened only when k...kh...his khushi...was in danger!!! The last time it happened, when he got to know khushi was struck in that scrawny building, when she had gone with nk and he saw her broken bangles and the ambulance that he felt was taking her away...and very recently this same gut-cricking feeling came with full force when he couldn't find her on the cliff, when she wasn't just waking up dspite his every effort...

NOOO...!!! (he shuddered visibly) Something was not right, he could feel emptiness obscuring around him...Arnav dint wasted a minute more, he had to find her at any cost, she just cant leave him... he rushed out of the house, sat in his SUV trusting his heart completely... the SUV zoomed away in the direction of buaji's house while nk's phone started buzzing...

~

Everyone in RM except Arnav, Khushi and Payal has surrounded Anjali, trying to distract her mind from the pain staking events. Khushi were not present in the house (not that anyone missed her presence), while arnav too was away. Payal was not allowed by her saasuma to enter her room, incase she too plans to spoil their darling bitiya's life. Anjali's eyes searched for arnav and not finding both him and his wife, she looked down suddenly feeling cheated...!!

Her only brother had left her alone during the most difficult times of her life...maybe he was busy cajoling his wife, that one woman who was responsible that her husband was thrown out from their houses. 

Nk who was trying to mimic various filmstars in his tooti-phooti' Hindi , with a sincere effort of making his di smile was interrupted midway by the buzzing noise of his cell-phone.

He looked at the screen flashing detective's number and wasted no time to receive the call. The family kept wondering, who could be calling him so late...What he heard was enough to snatch the ground beneath his feet!!!

In the next five minutes, everyone rushed towards the city hospital...few worried for their khushiji, khushi and khushi bitiya while the rest wondering the reason khushi had gone to meet shyam and genuinely confused about them proceeding towards the hospital. (you see, nk had only told them that khushiji had gone to meet shyam and now all of them have to head towards the hospital without a minute's delay)

Nk kept on trying arnav's phone all through the way but it was going on voice mail. A visibly shaken nk desperately needed his nannav's support to deal with the tragic news of his best friend getting shot, especially when she had gone to meet shyam alone at night.

"What the hell was going on? And where the heck is nannav" he wondered through gritted teeth, thinking of ways to breaking this news to the family. But as they entered the corridor leading to the operating theatre, there was no need of breaking any news to the family, nk realized it very soon.

As soon as Anjali saw shyam sitting on a bench in the dark corner, she without second thought ran towards him gathering him in a bone crushing hug. Shyam too forgot the world in his love's embrace and broke down crying. Both of them cried like babies trying to find peace and solace after a series of heart breaks and endurances. One cried tears of regret while others shed tears of agony and pain...

After a long time when they finally broke their hug, shyam immediately started scolding his raani sahiba for trying to hurt their raaj kumari.

"how could you do this rani sahiba...she is our raaj kumari , our symbol of  love...why did you thought of taking such a big step?...what if Saale sahib had not reached on time?...what if it was too late? What if I had lost you?...tell me rani sahiba, why dint u thought about me at all?" (he shook her trying to extract a response)  did you ever considered about my feelings? I would have dies rani sahiba, if anything ever happened to you or my raj kumari"

Anjali stood listening to her shyamji scolding her amidst their whole family, but she dint mind it one bit ...infact she was smiling though her tears, seeing his love, his genuine concern for her and their baby.

Anjali was blinded by her love but those who weren't , silently shook their heads...mami however was busy in snickering  and scorning...!!! Her target  being nk...she snorted for a while and then unable to hold on anymore, spoke directly,

"hello hi bye bye...look nk bitwa, see how our daamadji is so worried for his wife and you thought him to be cheating upon us...i told you never to trust that phati saree who was weaving lies since the time she had met us...you never believed when your maasi said that these gupta daughters are only after our money...they only want to break our family...and look what she made you and arnav bitwaa do?  YOU threw away our damadji, now look how is he so caring and virtuous even after what we did to him..."

Nk who was already on the verge of a breakdown worrying till death about his dear khushiji, was about to retort heavily when akash's next statements stopped him,

"you are right maa...and I am sorry, I should have never gone against your wishes, maybe that's why we all are getting paid for it especially di..." his eyes flickered towards payal  for a moment who was stunned listening to his heart breaking regret full voice.

But mami was all over the moon, her bitwaa realized she was right! what more can she ask for??

"At last, you too got to see some sense bitwa ...I had always warned you to stay away from them but u never listened to your mother...and now see the consequences yourself , both these gupta sisters had vowed to destroy our lives...i will tolerate khoon bhari maang for your sake but that phati sareee wont be forgotten ever...she had dared to hurt our Anjali bitiya..."

Mami would have said a lot more, but she had to eventually shut up as nani glared at her.

Anjali who was listening to her shyamji, when he finally stopped for a breathe she spoke up, "i...I am so..s.. sorry  shyamji...p.plz forgive me...i ...i...d ont know what came over me...i was, as though blinded by an invisible force...as soon as I saw her face (her eyes took a different shade of red), I just lost my cool... , she reminded me of those times when chote pushed you out of the house, listening to her, trusting her over you and me...she tried so hard to separate you from me but see , shyamji...w..e...are still together...i..i trust you..." she came forward to hold his hand and was astonished when he pushed her hand away...

Shyam: STOP IT!!!  Stop it raani sahiba...

Shyam could take no more, when he saw his wife, his deeply buried emotions resurfaced and he was very concerned for their baby but rani sahiba reminded him the sole purpose of him being present here at the hospital...khushi was shot, she had taken the bullet that was meant for HIM...may be the family was unaware but he had a complete idea of the delicateness of the current scenario...and no way in hell, was he going to take any sh*t against khushi...

The whole family stared wide eyed at the sudden change of his expressions, his eyes now splitting fire...anjali, shook herself out of the trance and stared at him in disbelief...she took few more steps against him but was stunned when Shyam reciprocated her steps reversely.

Anjali: s...shya..mji...??

Shyam:  just stop blaming khushiji for god sake... why are after her happiness haan?...you think she separated you from me?...you think like this about that one girl who did everything in her reach to keep YOU happy, and what is she getting in return now??...disgust!!! 

( he looked up and addressed to the GOD khushi and anjlai very much believed in...) very well done bhagwaanjiii!! 
(clap, clap , clap)

you truly proved your self to be stone hearted...the one who worshipped you day and night, trusted your decisions with all her heart, what are you doing with her??? is this the way you provide justice...hurt those who are the closest to you..."

He then addressed the whole family and spoke loudly, his gaze harsh "none of us...I said none of us deserves someone as good as khushiji In our life... She is too good for evils like us who play with her emotions, use her concern for her loved ones to our own use, tricks her innocent mind to fulfill our own plans...she is an angel descended right from heaven and everyone of us are her culprits...we deserves to be punished not her...(he sat on the chair amidst the stunned audience who forgot to blink listening to him) what have we done to her...! We broke her heart, shattered her soul, crushed her dreams...everyone of us is responsible for the state she is in, right now...i...I can never forgive myself...I will never be able to..."

And for the first time, the family witnessed their very strong damaad , crying.

Anjali could tolerate anything in the world, but she could not bear her husband praising that one woman who had intended to separate him from her, who had tried everything to break them apart, who was responsible that her chote without paying any heed to her feelings pushed his jijaji out from their house and NOW, her husband was taking that very woman's side...addressing her as an angel in their life? Declaring all of them to be her culprits? Why is it that everyone she had loved dearly in her life would be so attuned to khushi that they could fight against the whole world for her? What is in her that she lacked?

If at all, there was any scope of forgiving khushi and moving on, Anjali lost that tiny gleam of light today, her heart filled with rage like never before...the green eyed monster took her entire self in its clutches and she gave willingly, her hatred for a certain khushi kumari gupta over powering any other thoughts...she cursed that lady struggling for her life in the operation theatre, wishing for her to go away from their lives, forever...

Her vision was blinded by hot angry tears, which she was trying hard to control...mamiji was staring with her mouth hanging open, she could not fathom believe that her daamadji would be supporting phati sareee.  She laid her hand on Anjali, silently ensuring her of her support.

But the most shocked among all of them were only two - nk and payal...

They had seen his true colors with their very own eyes innumerable times, they had seen him cooking fictitious stories...which were so unreal and fake, to save himself... and so they had expected him to do that once again in a hope to  regain the trust of the whole family but never even in their wildest dreams, had they imagined Shyam manohar jha to be taking khushi's side, fighting against everyone in her support.

What the heck was happening?

simmi-arshi thumbnail
hey guys, u can buddy me for pm's πŸ˜Š
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
keep writing.
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's just amazing
Loved it.the concept is just awesome...
Fabulous one
Hopefully khushi is safe and sound ...
Where the hell is arnav ...
Do update soon.
And pm me if possible
Would love to read more ...
WELL DONEπŸ‘πŸ‘
simmi-arshi thumbnail

SHOT FOUR

Payal and Nk's dilemma , Anjali and Mami's bewilderment , Akash and Nani's astonishment and Shyam's monologue came to a sudden halt when they saw shyam getting roughly grabbed through his collars by a very very very very angry looking, Arnav singh Raizada...

Before shyam had a moment to comprehend what was happening, he was getting smacked, punched, pushed , pulled,  slapped and beaten up all over his body by those strong pair of arms that had always saved khushi from tripping over...

Akash and nk quickly interrupted, trying to stop Arnav from disturbing the hospital's serenity, but he pushed both of them away...his hold on shyam not loosening even a bit, his eyes spitting fire, his gaze burning, his hands busy troddening up the villain of his life...

Between the punches, Arnav managed to ask, shaking shyam continuously," what the hell are YOU doing here?? Who gave you the permission to come??   (punch, kick...smack , smack!!!) Tell me dammit...!!"

Arnav was speeding away towards laxmi- nagar, all the while trying khushi's cell when he received a call in between. Paying no heed to the caller id, he picked up the phone.

"Not now aman, I am bus..." he was interrupted by an unknown voice.

"Sir, i am the senior detective handling Mr. Jha's case and I called to inform you that...err...your wife...umm... Mrs Raizada ..."

"Mrs raizada what??? Speak up dammit!"

Arnav's anger resurfaced listening to the damn guy stuttering so much...he dint wanted to imagine the worst! No...not at all...everything  is fine...khushi is alright...his mind consoled his thudding heart.

"Mr raizada...Mrs raizada is shot and she is currently being operated in the city hospital...i just called to say that..."

"WHAT!..." he slammed the brakes as soon as his mind registered what was being told, his voice a mere whisper, his face turning ghostly white, his hands clutching the steering wheel tight in extreme fear...fear of losing khushi...

Fear of his worst imaginations getting indeed true...
Fear of his heart proving to be right yet again...

Like a slow motion, their entire RV moments flashed infront of his eyes...

her falling in his arms, their fight, his rage, her tears,  their arguments, his anger, her stubbornness, his arrogance, her innocence, his power, her aberrance , their silly nok jhok's ,his flirting, her blushes, their bet, the misunderstanding, his blackmailing, her frightfulness, his hatred, her confusion, their eye-locks , his irritation, her mischief, his pranks, her antics, their revelation , his kidnap , her torment, his sufferings, her pain, their union , 
their struggle to break free from the hide out, their almost lost control over the burning desires, their fight with the goons, her falling from the cliff, his begging for her to open her eyes, their return, reveling truth to the family, anjali's stillness,- family's worry, mami's hate for khushi, akash's negligence to payal,  nk's strong support,  nani's decision to keep khushi away from Anjali, anjali's attempt to abort the baby and atlast he remembered the moment few hours ago, when he had thrown venom at her, bashed her verbally, broken her heart, tormented it like no other times...

The detective from the other end got worried on not getting any response from Mr. Raizada...and kept "hello-ing" to know whether he was listening or not, but Arnav just heard the name of hospital and nothing more...his composure breaching!!...his panic level breaking all boundaries, crossing heights...he wanted to break down , very badly...he wanted to cry out like a baby letting anyone else take the control of the situation, manage everything, 
He was tired of handling things by his own...no was there to console him that everything will be alright, khushi would be fine, his life would be back to today's morning... he desperately needed a shoulder to lean on...

but being ASR has certain disadvantages too !!...the only one who could have helped him, made things alright was currently lying unconscious on an operation bed, struggling for her very life..."khushiii...",  he laughed at his own mockery!!!... HE was the one who pushed her to edge and now wanted her to be there for him so that he can cry his hearts out while she managed everything!!!

Inadvertently, his heart couldnt bear the pain and few drops of tears marked their ways down his cheeks... he knew time was precious so igniting the car with an ineffable spirit, Crossing speed limits, he reached the hospital within minutes...and NOW as he entered, his blood boiled looking at the REAL reason for his di's wrecked condition sitting amidst HIS family, talking to them while everyone gave him the liberty to speak to all of them, ...
Grabbing hold of his collars, he shook him to death asking the reason for re-entering their lives...

Nk: nannav...leave him...(he forcibly tried to push arnav away from shyam)...he is here because khushiji had went to meet him ...

Now this was the most shocking and abysmal revelation for arnav ...it dint take much of his intellect to connect the dots together and draw a conclusion that it was shyam who had shot his khushi...his eyes turned murderously red when he turned his gaze back to shyam, who was still not of off his hold...

Arnav: what did you do to her?? (he held his neck tightly , blocking the windpipe, nearly choking him to death) TELL MEE...what have you done to my khushiii???? 

Shyam: (he, with a lot of difficulty and both Akash and nk's help freed his neck from Arnav and pushed him away, saying) 

Why?????? why should I tell you ?? Why should that matter to you?  Why are you now so worried about her, haa?  She shouldnt be anything of your concern isn't is saale saahab? See over there... (he pointed his fingers at Anjali) go and worry for her, think about her...stop asking me questions about khushiji...

Arnav: don't!!! don't call her name with yur filthy mouth or you will regret your very existence MR SHYAM MANOHAR JHA...

Shyam: acha!!! (arnav's replies making shyam bolder with every passing second) So I should regret my existence and what about you?? don't you think u have much more things to regret about?  BIGGEST MISTAKE, right? you called her the biggest mistake of your life naa? you wished you had never met her and hoped to be given a chance to correct THIS mistake of yours, kyun saale sahaab?

Nk: mistake??? What? (he came around to face him) nannav, what is he saying? YOU called k..k..khushiji as the biggest mistake of your life? When did that happened? Tell me nannav...(he shook his elder brother who had suddenly seemed to get frozen at his place)

The family looked on, as the three males discussed on matters they dint have any inclination about...anjali wanted to bash her chote, for again fighting against his shyamji for that "do-kaudi-ki-ladki" but her own resentment for shyamji when he sided with khushi, stopped her from doing soo...

So it seemed like, Everyone were preparing themselves to receive shocks after shocks but the elder sister was fed up of all the non-sense. She had had enough of them waiting to get answers...Where was khushi?? Why are they here? ??

Right from the time she was informed about khushi going to meet shyam, a fear had gripped her heart for the safety of her dearest baby sister...but apart from answering that one single question, these men had all the time of the world to utter cr*p...

She wasted no time and stopped all three of them with pitched-high voice,

"Shut the hell up all of you...you all can keep your discussions for the later...first tell me where is my khushi??...why are we here at this hospital??? (she then faced the only one who was khushi's constant support all through these drama) ...nk bhai...h..h..as...a...n..ything ..h..a.ppened...t..to her...? plzz tell me she i..s.s fi..ne? "

"payal bhabhi..." Nk tried to say something...but was unable to...his gaze met arnav's and stayed there...

"No plzzz, no more excuses, no more lies...i want only the truth...tell me, she is alright isn't it?... tell me that when she had gone to meet shyamji , she had very conveniently knocked the hell out of him, that is why we are here at the hospital and...m..my khushi...she is safe somewhere...haina? plzzz nk bhai...say something..." Payal was unable to keep her faade of staying strong, she just want her sister to be completely safe and fine...

"payal..." Akash came forward to hold her shoulders and provide his support, but payal jerked his hand away, taking him by surprise. She dint want anything from him, just like his fake promises, he can keep his fake concern to himself.

"Mrs raizada...this will answer all your questions..." the detective and his team arrived taking police permission and handcuffed shyam as a safety measure...arnav was warned to stay calm...as they had clearly witnessed his violent side...

The senior detective opened a tab and attached it using USB cables to the LED attached at the near end of the corridor...it displayed the recorded video clipping of the entire conversation khushi had with shyam some hours before...

The video clip began to play,

The whole family watched it all...right from khushi entering at shyam's place to her getting shot by the detective in an attempt to save shyam...

Myriad emotions ran through everyone which at the end  left all of them in tears...there was not a single dry eye till the video ended...

Payal lifelessly took few steps backwards and thumped down on the floor as soon as she saw her little sister lying unconscious on the ground with blood oozing out in great extent ...

All the while she was anticipating something worse but this was beyond expectation...

"khushi...bullet...h..ho..s..p..ital..." her words became jumbled up and she lost the track of time and place...Akash came by her side though he dared not look at her, his head bowed down in shame and guilt, unable to even look at the eyes of the woman he claimed to love, whose sister had only thought of his family's betterment but he was busy hurling insults on her way, all the time...

Nani could only see her daughter's fate reiterating its course with her innocent khushi bitiya, her painful screams resonated in her ears as she succumbed to the floor, besides payal, the two ladies trying hard to gauge the situation, yet failing miserably...

"..n...a..ani..ji...k..khu..ushii...b..ul.let...m..my... khushi naaniji...she is..i..s...hu..rt..." payal's face depicted her dreadfulness...she coudnt hold on anymore and broke down crying heavily in nani's loving embrace, her body trembling, shaking uncontrollably... 

Mami could feel tears drenching her cheeks. She could feel All the hurts, all the taunts, all the insults, all the accusations she had thrown at khushi and payal getting back to her like a reminder of her horrible deeds...

khushi's each words clearly resonated in her head,

everyone in the family loves you so much that they are still not believing that you could be deceiving them...i could feel their love for you from their loving glances...why coudnt you shyamji???????? How could you even think of kidnapping your wife's brother? Is money sooo important? Will money give you the happiness of being loved, cared and wanted?

She hastily dried her eyes and looked at man, she very proudly used to refer as HER daamadji, a very strong yet loving and caring person...who not only loves his raani sahiba but also take care of the entire family...

She couldnt believe how wrong she had been, right from the start about this man who had destroyed their family's peace and very conveniently pushed all the blame on an innocent girl whose only mistake was that she belonged to a middle class family...

This revolt against middle class mentality and such people had made Manorama think of the gupta daughters as money minded gold diggers, who can go to any lengths to gain the richness and their first target is to trap unmarried boys...

But today she could feel the very foundation of her opinion shake, these two girls had tried their level best to save not only their family's honour and dignity but also suffered silently, least the evilness cast its shadow over them...

Mami was truly ashamed, she remembered her early marriage days, she too had belonged to a small village, but saasumaa had taken care of her every little wish, never letting her feel out of the place. She had been treated like a princess both by her husband and saasuma, even when she used to make lot many mistakes...

And then she remembered her behavior with payal and khushi...true! Anjali was HER daughter but did that give her any right to exploit anyone else's daughter? 

She now clearly remembered khushi's bitiya's indignant expressions when they were struggling day and night to find a single trace of their arnav bitwa's whereabouts...how could she doubt the sincerity, she had seen in her eyes?

She truly regretted her deeds, especially her ill words that's he has spoken to Arnav about khushi when she got to know that khushi had gone to Anjali's room to ask her out for lunch. she could clearly see the impact of her one little act in arnav-khushi's life, she could see their world falling apart? And who was responsible???  Only she was...!

With a new found determination she rose up from the seat and fiercely made her way towards Shyam - the so called damaad of raizada pariwaar...he was the one, who has poisoned everyone's heart, sown the seed of hatred among each other, tried to break their unity and he was very well going to pay for it...

She stood infront of him, who had his eyes lowered to the floor since the time, the recording was being played, relishing those moments only made his guilt stronger and the imprudence of his plans to destroy arnav only because he had tried to help him enhance his hold over the firm, and to stay away from Anjali only because he dint want to show his helplessness, become much more clearer...!

Without any second thought, mami slapped him hard, his face turning sideways with the force of it...but these dint stopped manormaa, she continuously imprinted his cheeks with her finger-prints marking it red and bruised.

"Shame on you shyam ...shame on your fake love...so whatever khushi bitiya had been saying was completely true, her every accusation for you is right...but we never trusted her...she kept on saying, begging us to believe but I dint...i trusted you more, my Anjali bitiya dint paid any heed to khushi's words, she dint reproach her chote's actions but in reality, she had never considered khushi's accusations for you to be true...not even a percent and what did you gave us in return? Betrayal, treachery, cheating...who gave you the right to play with our feelings haan?

"He bhagwaan, Arnav bitwa's kidnap, khushi's broken engagement and most importantly her current state...its all because of you (she slapped him again) ...she saved you despite all that you had done to her...How could you do..thi...??" She would have slapped him again, but was stopped by a strong hold over her arm...

She looked sideways and found her saasuma stopping her...

With tears in her eyes, she complained "s..sa..su..maa...l..look...w..what h..e ..h...ad...d..o..ne...to kh..khushi bitiya...a..and...a..n..jali..b..itiya...w..what will...h..a.ppen..t..to her...n..ow...?"

Mami's eyes moved towards anjali's effigy figure.

With lots of efforts and nk's support, nani raised her hand to stop manorma from speaking anything else...,

"if you are questioning dama...i mean shyam for what he had done to Anjali bitiya then go on manormama, I wont stop you...but don't you dare raise a single finger at him for what he did to my khushi bitiya..."

Nani's words left everyone stunned, except those who were glued to their places, their hearts frozen, their mind numb, their body statued...!! (the malik siblings!! *wink* )

Akash: daadiji...w..what are..you s..saying? ...t..this man, he had had hurt khushiji the most...today she is in this state only because of this filthy man and u are sa..aying...that ma should not raise a finger at him...

Gaining one sharp look from payal, he added immediately,

"I mean...all of us are responsible too but he is the originator of ever problem in her life..." He gazed at his wife again, who shook her head at him...

Nani: nahi akash bitwa,  no matter how many lies he spoke, how many planning he made, how many hearts he broke...but he had never done anything off beam with khushi bitiya...he loved her!! and those who truly love naa, they can do anything and everything for their loved ones...(she looked at him meaningfully) ... .he had never hurt her, taken advantage of her vulnerability at times, his mistake is to think of gaining her when he was already married...but other than that, with khushi , his intensions were very clear...BUT there's one man, who had proclaimed to love khushi bitiya with all his heart, but time and again he had broken his promises along with her heart...who don't deserve her love at all, who has failed his maa today, who has shattered his nani's belief in him... (she trailed off unable to say anymore...)

All the eyes turned towards that one man, the world often referred to as ASR...but his state today wasn't even remotely close to the shrewd business tycoon, he ever was...
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing
I have no words to describe...πŸ‘
I still can't believe that you are a newbie ...😲
Because with such a great intensity the story was written is a work of a well practiced writer...πŸ‘πŸΌ
And believe me when i say this...
Now arnav would realize what   impact  his words had on  khushi ...😑
Nani was right we could not blame shyam..he had never misbehaved with khushi where as arna  has not only man handled her but brought her on her dead bed 
Thanks for pm Sweetie...πŸ€—
Well done πŸ‘
P.S ...I'm the first one ..yipeeeπŸ₯³
Edited by bs1224 - 10 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome take on the concept.. loved it..