When did the rehearse??

Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm really confused.
When did tanisha & arman/Gauhar & kushal have time to rehearse their dance sequences??
I mean they didn't just go with the flow with such perfect sync!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was wondering the same thing! i guess during the nights, when the LF used to just show the BB logo on the house 
snowwhite19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bigg Boss 7 is the worst season. It is scripted we can see that. The duets between eliminated contestants with final contestants. How come they are locked in big boss house?. they shoot the whole crap duets with crew and choreographer .   We are fools here bashing each other and spending time to watch this crap.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gauhar/Tanisha practiced on their own with the choreographer on Thursday (just an hour) and practiced with Kushal/Armaan on Friday and did the shooting at night. They didnt show all this on LF. I saw Gauhar singing Ajaz's song and him practicing on live feed though. 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the performances really made the show seem scripted 😳
GauMata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dynamite-

the performances really made the show seem scripted😳

Same here.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snowwhite19

Bigg Boss 7 is the worst season. It is scripted we can see that. The duets between eliminated contestants with final contestants. How come they are locked in big boss house?. they shoot the whole crap duets with crew and choreographer .   We are fools here bashing each other and spending time to watch this crap.

👍🏼