Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saavan_lover thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great update! Happy that the Harsh chapter is finally closed for Khushi now :) I am really looking forward to the "face off" in the next update :) and I like the sound of something unexpected! :D
adhu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story.really well written.liked khushi's character .waiting for khushi's reaction to arnav
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!
Im loving this story :)
segad thumbnail
just read your story and it was well, unexpected.  started off slow but then got interesting.
keep it up
melonie thumbnail
Hi,

Sorry for not commenting enough yaar and thanks so much for sending me the PM's.

All three chapters were beautifully penned. I really don't know what the deal with Arnav is. He really...I mean does he really want  Khushi or is he just playing with her? Who is that girl that was kissing him on his neck ðŸ¤¢ seriously I want to yell get lost to both Arnav and Harsh. Neither of them have any feelings for Khushi. Khushi girl you be strong and if they really want you then they will earn it! I really want her to stay away from these two...seriously!

I liked how Arnav took her to shopping and even secretly purchased the ring but his attitude is just so confusing. I mean Khushi needs to spend some time with her girlfriend...dance..drink or whatever just be free from all this boyfriend, love, relationship mess.

Pls cont soon...
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

SS: Unexpected part 11

"Khushi," Arnav said quietly and walked towards her but she shut him up on the spot. "What are doing here? Why do you always follow me? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled but he ignored her demand and continued towards her.

"Khushi, please relax," he said extending his hand to her since he was only a couple feet away but she slapped his hand away. "Don't tell me what to do! Why don't you understand the words that come out of my mouth? Leave me alone!" She shouted again and Arnav's heart tightened as he heard her voice crack in the end. She was damn right on the verge of crying.

He finally grabbed the tops of her arms to calm her down in some way but that only infuriated her. "Don't touch me!" She spat as she kept pushing him away. She hated that look that he gave her. The look of sympathy. The look of pity. How dare he pity her? She internally yelled.

"I know you saw me acting funny but it didn't mean anything," he started to explain and Khushi pushed him away once again.

"And you think it means anything to me? You think all the times you flirted, you got close, you touched, you almost kissed, meant anything to me?! It didn't! Who do you think you are anyways?! For others you're Arnav Singh Raizada the Great but for me you're -"

"Arnav! I'm Arnav for you! Just Arnav. The same Arnav who has been after you for who knows how long! You think any of these other girls matter? All those times I flirted, I followed, I touched - you think they were all a joke? You think that me trying to kiss you yesterday was a joke?"

"I don't know! Everything seems to be a joke for you, Arnav! But you don't seem to understand that even past all those STUPID actions, somehow you got to me! But do you know how stupid I feel right now? I feel like a complete idiot! And to have thought that I was - even a tiny bit - smart but nooo because I actually gave the benefit of the doubt for someone as stupid as you!"

Arnav wasn't listening to anything else because he was stuck on "somehow you got to me." He wasn't aware that his lips were involuntarily curling up. He watched with amusement as Khushi clenched her teeth and curled her lips.

"Again? Again with that stupid smile! I'm hurt right now and you're getting a kick out of this? Ugh! Just leave!" She began to turn but Arnav caught her wrist and turned her around. He didn't allow a peep to escape her lips other than the squeal as he slammed his lips against hers. She tried to fight him off but he never let her go.

He pushed her against the corner of the ledge and pressed himself against her -keeping her in place between his legs - while his hands held onto her upper arms and pulled her closer still. He felt something wet against his cheek and laughed against her lips, gaining a slap from Khushi on his neck. He pulled back and gave her a stunned look. "Did you just slap me?"

"Yes! Get off me!" She said and pushed him away. She stared at him for some time, feeling guilty for what she just did even though technically she didn't do anything. It was he who started. It was always he.

She turned around and swept her eyes over the sleeping city to keep her distracted even though her lips were still buzzing with shock. She felt Arnav's chest against her shoulder. "What's the real problem?" He said quietly in her ear.

"Harsh and I are forever over. The little bas***d had his tongue down Monica's mouth just minutes after a fight. What kind of man does that?! And you -" She was about to tell him about her problem about him but she stopped when her voice was trembling as she kept wiping her tears away but they wouldn't stop.

"He did what?" Arnav asked with anger apparent in his tone. Khushi felt a waft of air hit her shoulder as he suddenly moved away. She turned around to look and saw him walking away with fists at his side. "Arnav!" She yelled and ran after to grab his arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" She wanted to give him a good punch at the same time.

"I'm going to give him what he deserves!" He pulled his arm away and was about to start walking when Khushi pulled at his shirt tightly and grabbed fistfuls of it as she stared him hard in the eyes.

"What gives you that authority? You were just doing the same with another girl! Don't be a hypocrite!" She said vehemently through clenched teeth.

"Khushi, he's your boyfriend! At least I can get away with it but you said yourself, what kind of a man does this?"

"And what kind of a man is so damn unsure of his feelings? Don't give me that confused look - you know what I'm talking about! If you think you are such a big ass man who is so sure about everything in life, then why can't you be straight up with your feelings?" She said, punching his chest until he caught her wrists.

"How much more clear do you want me to be? Do you want me to spell it out for you on paper that I like you?" Arnav said, extremely frustrated with Khushi at this point. He went over the edge when Khushi said, "You like every girl who crosses the street! I don't believe you!"

He furrowed his eyebrows at her and started walking towards her until she hit the corner of the ledge again. "I don't care what you believe, Khushi Kumari Gupta! If you think that I tell every girl about my situation at home, then you're stupid! If you think that I get emotional with other girls then again, you're damn stupid!"

Khushi's eyes continued to grow wide and her cheeks continued to grow hot with embarrassment. He took a little round about where he was standing while raking his fingers through his hair. Out of nowhere, he grabbed her face. "If you don't believe my words, then believe this," he said before crushing his lips against hers.

Shocked; surprised; stunned - they were all understatements of what Khushi felt. No matter all the misconceptions she had about him, she was just swooning over the way he was kissing her. He wasn't gorging, he hadn't even yet stuck his tongue in her mouth, no, he was just kissing her with passion!

She felt as his hands moved away from her arms and held her from the waist. She felt his hands tighten around her waist and then she was lifted off the ground while he sat her down on the ledge. She let him stand in between her legs this time and when she thought she would die from the lack of breath, she pulled away gasping for air but Arnav didn't give her the chance.

He grabbed her nape and pulled her towards him as he locked her lips between his again. Starting off slow and progressing into a heated kiss, he slipped his hands under her cotton tank top and started grazing his hands over her stomach and back, feeling the goosebumps that he was causing to her.

Khushi thought that she was being electrified over and over again. She felt ripples of pleasure every single space he touched with his strong and manly hands.

She gasped when Arnav abruptly pulled away and gave her a stern look before turning on his heels and walking away.

Khushi got off the ledge but only to slide her back down until she was nestled in the corner. She put her hand over her heart and felt it beating incredibly fast. She was no longer sad but just dumbstruck. She remained there for another half hour until she gained the strength to get up and leave the place. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this reached expectations. ðŸ˜• I'm so sorry if it's not what you all expected. But one thing is for sure, from here on forward, Arnav won't be after all other girls (he let his secret out after all). Also before he would often be angry (mostly jealous) when he'd see Harsh and Khushi together (if you remember from the first part) and would resort to uh...*cough* making out with just about any girl. But Khushi and Harsh are done (yayy! haha). Anyway, I'll stop my silly ranting. Have a good day/night guys and tell me what you thought of this part! ðŸ˜ƒ 

P.s. This is the first time ever that any one of my stories is going to reach 200 comments so thank you so so so much!!! Seriously, it means a lot so I genuinely thank you all! ðŸ¤—

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, those two updates were fast! Glad Khushi got rid of Harsh...he was good for nothing.
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So while he liked her and was pursuing her, he was caught making out with another girl. Oh Arnav! And Khushi let him kiss her to prove he liked her? Something is to be said for sincerity.
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Last both updates were just awesome! Simply superb & mind blowing. Finally Khushi and Harsh are not together and Arnav finally revealed his liking for her. Wow, fantastic updates and they were written exceptionally well. Loved the way he kissed her in the end, just to make her believe ðŸ˜³
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u were ryt...
i just loved it...
omg omg omg i can't believe this...
firstly m happy that khushi got rid of that good for nothing harsh...
secondly our arnav feels for khushi...
thirdly he told her that...
fourthly he kissed her...
fifthly he kissed her again...
m so happy after reading todays update...
now i have to wait for another 24 hours😭