Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PhenoixTears

Superb update Shikha.. Hot shot Arnav surely made Khushi's life difficult by helping her, poor Khushi but loved the way she had Lavanaya with her to support. Wondering why she was going to hospital in order to divert her mind or shes into social service?? Any case it was a fantastic update and looking forward to read next... 

I was going to explain that in the following update, but yeah, she's doing volunteer work at the hospital. She doesn't mean she's gotta visit the asylum for a while!!!!🀣
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquagal

LMAO!!! He did that to save her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I just want this man right now... He is too good to be left...πŸ˜‰
Loved it totally..
Sandy and Andrea the drama queen...
Lavanya is right even if she went on a date with Mr. Raizada it hardly matters, it's her life...

*sighs dramatically* Aww I wish the guy would materialise out of my imagination too...

Just to tell you, Andrea is a real person!!!!πŸ˜† She's a girl who was in two of my classes this semester and I have to tell you, the real is even more painful to bear than the fictional one... I go crazy sometimes...πŸ€ͺ
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

awesome chapter...

arnav really thinks that he has saved her...he seriously has a gr8 misunderstanding...πŸ˜†
lavanya is cool here... 
i want them to meet again soon...
continue soon...

Oh they're gonna meet soon and insistently frequently...πŸ˜‰
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandana.s

Interesting... 

Omg dint expected him to do that... Khushi dint even realized whats hapening & later though may be he mistook some as her πŸ˜† 

And after that Sandy & Andera were dancing on her head asking abt Arnav,They r such a drama queens

Looking forward read more

Continue soon

🀣 This confusingly tumultous tango in Khushi's life ain't stopping so soon!

Soon... Yes, soon!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi28

Arnav ...the Knight in shining armour bah! He is the devil incarnate.
Poor Khushi...she has to deal with her pesky nagging friends.
btw,is Khushi studying medicine?
I'm eager to read more Shikha, don't keep me waiting for long!   πŸ˜Š

Bwahaha!!!!🀣Your comment made me laugh!!!!

Yups! She's to become a doc...
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy_soul

Lol!.now i get why u named it 'Tumult'.agreed he was trying to help her from the teasing,but his not-so-gentlemanly way has definitely dropped a bomb in khushi's life!,and that too a nuclear bomb.
He's actually a nice,gentleman,apart from his small intervension in khushi's life...
Loved la...atleast she's there to shield khushi from other drama queens!.

πŸ˜†Yess! That's why! And the effect of this bomb will last quite long because the terrorist who dropped it there [Arnav] bathes in mischief!

Aww, I love La too!!!
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Awesome story. I love how Arnav just had to play the knight and tease Khushi a bit too. Aww, poor Khushi is stuck with grudging friends that think she has betrayed them. I'm eager for Arshi's next meeting. 

Friends like that are a real pain in the ass...
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Thanks Shikha, for you know what.

I love this cheeky Arnav. He is such a refreshing change from the brooding one. 

The girls are uselessly harassing Khushi. Hope Arnav takes her out soon.

πŸ˜†A cheeky Arnav is definitely what a girl would want...

Ah... About that... Maybe he want to, but pehle, Sanka Devi ko manaana padega, na?πŸ˜†
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail

Chapte2 - Good Question Addressed To The Wrong Person

"What happened to him?"

The girl stopped sobbing with a hiccup. "I don't know. Gramps and I always go out for a walk and he's always fine with it but today..."

Arnav nodded worried and checked the old man's pulse and breaths. He was still alive but abruptly fainting like that was not a good sign.

"We have to take him to the hospital, okay?" he gently explained the distraught granddaughter. "Help me take him to my car, then you call your mom or dad."

She hastily got to her feet and did as he told her. "Thank you, Mr Raizada."

Khushi set her bag on her shoulder again and smiled at the nurses, waving goodbye to them as she walked out of the hospital. She of course could not practice as a doctor yet, but she worked some voluntary hours every week at the hospital to familiarise with how her life would soon be like with all those sick and injured people to care for.

"Ah...Khushi?" she heard someone call her.

Still smiling, she turned around to see Arnav Singh Raizada right behind her... and her smile vanished...

His grin widened with amusement seeing the expression that had immediately climbed onto her face. He had just left the old man he had found on his way home after making sure he was fine. The doctors had said he had had a minor heart attack but he would be alright. She turned deep red and looked away embarrassedly before suddenly starting to resume walking.

"What the-?" he frowned, stunned for a second. No girl walked away from Arnav Singh Raizada, he walked away from them. Stubbornly, he followed her even as she tried to stalk away faster. Unfortunately for the poor girl, he had long and stronger legs that made him catch up with her easily.

"Your name is Khushi, right? I heard your friend call you Khushi, the other day, at the cafe. It's a nice name."

She turned her head away so she wouldn't see him and went on ignoring him. The few people around were not though. They stared shamelessly at him and he could practically hear them whispering among each other.

"So... um... are you Indian?"

The tension in her jaw told him she was gritting her teeth together, drawing a small smile on his lips. Getting irritated, are we? Normally, he would have left long, long ago. In fact, he wouldn't even have done the stupid act at the cafe, for starters. But something was pulling press onto this girl till she gave in. She would. He knew she would.

"You want me to give you a lift home?"

Instead of replied, she ignore his presence by crossing her arms and squaring her shoulders, eyes fixed on the horizon. But Arnav Singh Raizada was no patient man. He stopped walking and boldly reached out for her elbow, pulling her flush against him.

Her eyes opened wide with fear when she felt herself being pressed in his hard chest. Her heartbeat sped up as his hand skimmed over her waist, holding her in place while he frowned down at her. Tersely, she tried to push him away but his arm tightened around her, pulling her even closer to him. The other hand, which was firmly latched around her arm, snaked around her waist too.

"Leave me," she hissed, finally breaking her silence, squirming in his hold.

He quirked an eyebrow, highly amused. "Oh, I thought you were ignoring me?"

"Mr Raizada," she gritted out, turning redder and redder. "Don't create a scene."

"Listen to me then?"

Khushi glared at him, then turned her eyes on all the on-lookers.

"I'm giving you a choice here, Khushi. You either listen to me or... I've all the time you need and besides, you are a delicious thing to hold on to," he winked wolfishly, causing her eyes to open wider.

She felt the rumble of his carefree laughter under her hands, which were, for some reason, splayed on his broad and firm chest. Gulping, she realised she had no other option but to acquiesce.

"Fine," she sighed.

He pouted innocently. "Fine, what? Should I continue holding you tight, like there's no tomorrow?"

Anger rose up in her eyes, making them shine brighter, to his greatest pleasure.

"Leave me!" she whispered, uncomfortable because of the attention they were attracting.

Reluctantly, he released her and took one step backwards but still held her hands in his. "I just wanted to apologise. For the other day... I shouldn't have done what I did but I couldn't help it... Your friend was just too annoying."

He watched her for any reaction but she only retracted her head between her shoulders like a turtle, as if trying to hide, and avoided looking at him at all costs. Suddenly, when he least expected it, she turned around and continued walking. Arnav groaned with frustration and followed her.

"Listen, I'm really sorry! Maybe I went a bit overboard but... Hey! You had promised to listen to me!"

She paused. "Which I did! Now for God's sake, leave me alone!" she muttered, looking around, at everything else but him.

"What are you so scared of," he chuckled.

This just could not be happening! Why the heck was he following her? Didn't he have any better thing to do? Like hockey practice or dating a hot chick?

"I had a hard time trying to convince my friends I don't know you," she pleaded. "Which is true but they believed you, and... Please, don't complicate things. Why are you even chasing me?"

She saw the grin leave his face in a flash. His expression was suddenly blank as he stared at her. "That... is a good question," he muttered.

"Man, that's just not done!"

"Stop whining, NK! I have a serious problem here!" Arnav growled as he paced in his room.

NK scowled at him, lying on the couch. "Yeah, and for that you needed to impede my sexy date with the redhead you yourself set me up with?"

A dark look from his teammate and he shut up. "What's it?" he sighed.

"There's this girl," Arnav explained with a most serious expression. "I saw her at the cafe, and her friend was chastising her for being single. So, I dropped in between and pretended to have been on a date with her and promised her another date soon. Her friend was annoyed by the news but so was she. And I saw her again today and wanted to apologise but she didn't want to talk to me, which is quite normal a reaction... but I almost f*cking forced myself on her! To listen to me, I mean."

NK stared at him in incredulous silence for a whole minute before bursting in laughter. He ended up rolling onto the floor, clutching his stomach. Arnav felt himself grow hot with shame.

"What?" he growled.

"He did what?" Lavanya spluttered, nearly spitting out her ice-cream.

Khushi winced and nervously glanced at the door, fearing that Andrea or Sandy might come in. "Don't talk so loudly!"

"He seriously held you and apologised? How did he hold you?" Lavanya's eyes rounded with excitement and she clapped her hands together eagerly but no sooner had Khushi opened her mouth to ask her stop it, a frown clouded the girl's expression. "But why would he do that?"

"I asked him? Why he was following me?" Khushi muttered, blushing.

"And?"

"Of course I told her I don't know, because I really have no idea!"

"Oh my goodness! Arnav Singh Raizada is after a girl and he doesn't know why? Are you kidding me, mate?" NK laughed.

Arnav threw a withering look at him.

"Okay, okay! Find out!"

"And how should I do that?" Arnav groaned letting himself fall into a heap on the armchair.

NK sighed and shook his head. "The usual. Send her flowers and all, date her, have a fling, have your fill, then when you get tired of her just leave."

Her sweet, innocent face flashed before his eyes, making a mysterious half-smile appear on his face. "She isn't like that, Nate. She's too cute to be wasted that way."

He was almost speaking to himself. NK pulled a face but he didn't see. Since when did ASR start thinking girls were too cute to have a fling with? Seriously? Cute?

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 10 years ago
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is not happening?😲 UNBELIEVABLE!! I did not just become the first to comment on your work for the very first time! Hallelujah! First and foremost thank you so much for updating the heading of the thread I can only give that the credit for making me the first to comment as I saw the thread before I checked my mail.

Getting over the excitement and on to the chapter, wow we are getting to see a very different Arnav and Khushi here and quite frankly my dear I absolutely love them both! :D Arnav's badtameez dil is definitely ruling his better judgement here but you know what I loved here despite the fact that he was quite bold he uttered the following:

"I just wanted to apologise. For the other day... I shouldn't have done what I did but I couldn't help it... Your friend was just too annoying."
"Listen, I'm really sorry! Maybe I went a bit overboard but... Hey! You had promised to listen to me!"

This shows that he actually cares for her even though he has only met her twice now, he has figured that she is not the type to have a fling with. Appalled at NK's suggestion but you are just too good there again with portraying the guy's mentality sadly majority of the gents think like NK that is use, have your fill and leave. Again I loved  what followed NK's suggestion:

Her sweet, innocent face flashed before his eyes, making a mysterious half-smile appear on his face. "She isn't like that, Nate. She's too cute to be wasted that way."

Ahhh another proof about the fact that Arnav actually cares for her and again isn't it amazing that he knows her only after a few meetings, it shows just how closely he observed her and that conversation that he overheard in the cafe also provided him with insight about Khushi!  FANTASTIC STUFF again Shikha, Loved it! πŸ€—Bring on the next chapter!
Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago