suwin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update...
thank you.
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you all. im really happy that someone reads my crap.. :P
well im trying to get some time to update, but i have me maths exam ( ugh!)...
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
I HAVE UPDATED THE STORY INDEX UNDER THE CHARACTER SKETCH!
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Please forgive me for this late update.. :P I'm already lazy and I have my exams going on.... So please do not stop reading ;) Okay here's the update.
CHAPTER 6:

Khushi turned back and saw arnav looking at her. She looked at him with a blank but still a bit dreamy look, but it soon got replaced with anger. The girls continued to walk and went out and the boys continued to do their assignment...
--------------------------------------------------------
AT ARNAV'S ROOM:

Arnav: "So now you have to do some final editing and we'd be done with this."
Akash: "Yeah." he thought for a moment and spoke, "Finally now the girls are gone."
Arnav: "i wonder why.." he spoke a bit lost
Akash: "huh? what?" akash said with confusion
Arnav: "huh? what? I-I mean it's-it's good... Good that they are gone." arnav spoke all confused.
Akash: "are you alright?" he said with concern as arnav is never stammering.
Arnav: "Yeah I am. Just a bit tired. I'll sleep for an hour or so. See you at dinner." arnav said while akash packed up hid stuff and started towards the door.
Akash: "okay." and he went out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It it was 8pm and arnav and akash walked down for dinner.

"It was so funny!" they heard a voice followed by some giggling.

...The girls were BACK. But why? weren't they gone back to their homes? If no, then why aren't they gone yet? are they staying?... No! All these thoughts troubled Arnav. He was already not able to think straight since he had seen that 'crazy girl' on the party. Khushi. He came back to reality when he heard akash saying the same words,
Akash: " The girls are BACK." and both looked at each other.

The girls walked in all busy talking and laughing.
Khushi: " I can't get that old man's face outta my head!" Khushi spoke while laughing very hard.
Deepika: " And that girl's expressions when he came to her!" she laughed "It was hilarious!"
Aditi: "Gosh! Khush you came up with a very fantastic idea!"
Khushi: *bows down a little* "thank you budd budd!" and laughed again.

They were already standing in the living room, near the couch. Khushi was sipping her banana smoothie and the girls were having fun recalling how they stole an old man's spectacles and he hugged and kissed a girl sitting on the bench, thinking that it was his wife whom he had been there to meet, making the girl terribly flabbergasted
about the sudden happening.

All the while Arnav was admiring khushi-No! looking at ALL of them. Khushi's yellow sundress is looking cute. Yeah she is cute. Innocent.. she has a nice- STOP ARNAV! Again, the battle in Arnav's mind started... He was confused would be an understatement. He was more than confused about himself.

Khushi was really busy having her smoothie and talking with her friends. she was unaware that the guys were there since they came.

Deepika after a minute or so, started calling out Maya
Deepika: "Ma! Ma we're back! ma!" she called out loudly, thinking that her mom was in her bedroom
Hari Prakash heard her and came there to serve them with some juice.

Hari Prakash gave each a glass to each of them, but khushi showed him her smoothie, as to tell that she was having it and smiled. Deepika called out again, but this time Hp told her where Maya was.
Hp: " Deepika mam Maya mam is gone out."
Deepika: "where?"
Hp: "I don't really know. I think she said that she had to go meet one of her old friends."
Deepika: "Oh alright. I'll call her." and Hp went back to the kitchen.
Akansha: "Yeah do call her. Or she'll be worried thinking that we're not home yet." Deepika nodded and Dialed her mom's number. She walked a bit far from the girls to talk to her. Soon she came back and Jai Prakash came to inform them about the dinner.
Jp: "The dinner is ready."
Deepika: "OK. We're coming."
The started to walk towards the dining table when Khushi remembered something.
Khushi: "You guys carry on. I have to call my ma."
the three nodded and went to the dining room while Khushi walked towards the living room.
Khushi: *On phone* "Yes mom. I'm alright... Yeah I'm about to go to have dinner. Just felt like informing you that I'm fine... okay... mom I'll talk to you later. everyone's waiting for me. bye. Yeah I know mom. I'll eat properly. Byee!" she hung up and walked to the dining room.

She went towards her seat on the table without noticing Arnav and Akash or the other three girls.
Khushi: "Mom's always thinking that I'm-" She stopped and her eyes became wide. "I'M NOT SITTING HERE!" she shouted, nearly making akash and arnav choke. Everyone looked up at her and she realized that she was thinking 'too loud'. embarrassed, she tried to explain.
Khushi: "I-I don't want to s-sit h-here."
Akash raised his eyebrows at her. and deepika, akansha and aditi looked at her with confused expressions. They saw her look somewhere, and they followed her gaze. She was looking at Arnav, silently explaining rather than stammering like her first encounter with Arnav.
She got the seat in front of arnav. She was sitting in between Aditi and Akansha and Deepika sat next to Akansha.

khushi tried to ask Deepika something, but she was too far from her to understand her whispering. Arnav noted her actions since she came back. Her hand was still dressed with a band aid. But she looked better than earlier today. Suddenly Khushi stopped trying to talk to Deepika.

She was texting her.
Khushi: *texting* "I want to have some ice-cream. I don't have the mood to have dinner."
Deepika saw her text and replied.
Deepika: *texting* "you are not well khush! u're gonna have dinner."
Khushi *texting* "Please budd budd :( Pretty pleaseee?" and she looked at her, pouting.

And Arnav saw that too. He was wondering what was going on. But he decided to avoid thinking and continue with his dinner.

A while later Deepika called Hp and told him to bring an ice cream tub. He did as instructed. As he bought the ice cream, Arnav looked at him and then saw him put the Ice cream. He was confused to see the tub infront of Khushi. He looked at her with a 'what the' expression and she looked away, feeling awkward. Everyone was having the decent plate with dinner and Khushi was having an entire tub of ice cream before her. akash was also amused at her. But remembered why was she doing so and continued with his dinner.

Arnav was looking at Khushi. Her eyes were sparkling with happiness to see the caramel ice cream before her, just like a 5 year old. With a snap, she grabbed the spoon and started her 'attack'. She ate one spoon, enjoying so much. He eyes were closed and a smile stretched on her face. Her lips had ice cream and she was visibly lost in the dessert. She's so innocent. I never saw one like her. Girls try to impress me and they find it horrible if their mouth gets even a single piece of food. Girls are extra-conscious around him. What's with this girl? Whatever it is, she different. Yeah well a little more than crazy too..

Khushi was lost. Lost is her ice cream world. She loved to eat ice cream. She was not bothered by where she was sitting now, she just enjoyed that magical taste of the ice cream. She was unaware of her surroundings. She had her eyes closed. She slowly opened them to have some more ice cream, and found arnav looking at her- no maybe admiring her. Why would he admire? no he's looking at me. Because.. because.. yeah! because im not having dinner!  no no, because- I don't know why! Khushi was again stuck in her thoughts.

Everyone was done with their dinner and the girls went back to Deepika's room and the boys in Akash's room. Arnav was still thinking about Khushi. Why he didn't know. Khushi was having the same problem. She was also thinking the same. Unable to understand the reason of her continuous thoughts about each other.

DEEPIKA'S ROOM

----------------------------------------------------------

Arnav and Akash were in Akash's room and Akash was sending an email of some work to Arnav. Arnav was thinking about something. Khushi. He thought again and Akash looked at him.
Akash: "Before you ask me, let me tell you, Khushi ate that amount of ice cream as she was worried." and he chuckled.
Arnav: "And what made you know that she was worried?"
Akash: "Once she bunked a class and the principle called her. She made a phone call to her mom. That day, Khushi had an entire tub of ice cream in one go. She later explained me that whenever she's bothered by something, she eats ALOT of ice cream." and he laughed as he recalled that day.
Arnav: His eyes were wide as he was amused by everything about her. He finally spoke,"She's so weird."
Akash: "Yeah that I know. She crazy. But she's sweet."
Arnav smiled and lightly nodded.
----------------------------------------------------------

It was late night. The girls had decided to have fun together, like pillow fights and some chatting and then they'll go back to sleep. they divided into two rooms. Deepika and Akansha and Khushi and Aditi. They all went back to their beds after bidding good night to each other. Khushi and Aditi were in the guest room, near Arnav's room.

Arnav was sleeping. He felt thirsty suddenly and took the jug and glass on the side table of his bed, but there was no water in the jug. He hated when he had to go down to the kitchen for a glass of water at this hour of the night. He slowly came out of the bed and started to walk downstairs. The house was dark. He walked down avoiding any noise. He quietly reached the kitchen and got shocked.

He didn't expect someone to be here right now. More of the shock was that it was none other than Khushi Gupta...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Please LIKE and COMMENT!! It's really important for me. It makes me feel that this story is worthy to be updated soon.. :)
Edited by Sugar_PlumXD - 11 years ago
zupi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME!!!,,,
yay me first
-Soleil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesomee! 
Loved it! 
Waiting to see more! ^^
kavzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im in love with this story
nice concept
read all the parts in one go...awesome FF
please update soon
pls do pm me for future updates
tinsel_akira thumbnail
I also wanna eat ice-cream!!!
Nice update
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

NICE UPDATE

LOVED IT

CONTINUE SOON DEAR.😊

zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow!!!...awesome!!!...really well written !!...loving the way it is heading ! ...cant wait 4 da next part!! ;D