naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi was not willing to send Aarav school the next day.

"i will drop him,and collect him myself"Arnav said to her

"but"she made face

"no if and but" he picked up Aarav bag.

"Aarav you will not talk to anyone, and you will only come with your superman"she for the 10 time repeated it

"mama how many times you will tell me that?"Aarav hold Arnav hand and said.

"i think you should too go to office today, if you will stay alone you will only think rubbish" Arnav look at her, she was murmuring and praying.

"no i will not get out of home"she whisper something on them 

He kissed her cheek and walk out with Aarav

"superman why mama is scared?"Aarav asked as the left the home

"big boy mama is scare as she thinks someone will take you and me away from her" he told him truth

"oh " he look at him in confusion

"we both have to take care of her" Arnav said while stepping in bus.

"my mama is like baby"Aarav hold him tight

"yes she is , a cute innocent baby"Arnav protected him from getting hurt as there was crowd in bus.his cell started ringing

"mama calling right "Aarav asked him as he look at cell

"yup"he gave it to him

"mama i am in bus with superman"he said while picking the call .she didn't reply."i think mama is crying"Aarav give cell to him

"are you crying?"he asked her as she could hear her sniffing

"no"she wipe her tears

"hmmm "he knew she was,he didn't mention "good and stop scaring" he slow said.

"you call me when you reached office" she said

"ok "he could feel shiver ,in her voice 

As khushi cut call buaji walked in

"why you didn't told me?"she said bit loud, Khushi hug her and cried

" i am sorry buaji, i am really sorry, because of Aarav we did it." she sobbed and said

she sobbed and said

"what Aarav?"buaji didn't get

"buaji Arnav's thinks if we marry in front of him ,he will always remember it, he don't want Aarav has some bitter memory" she saw Aman standing at door

"buaji they are right, to avoid such memories they did it"Aman said from out

"Nankashoir he is not first kid whose mother is getting married for the second time" she said making face

khushi didn't knew what to say , she started looking here and there 

"buaji please bus kara"Aman beg

"khushi do you know him?"she asked her

"buaji my jiji wanted i should get married to him"she said without looking at her

"I dont get you, means your sister  didn't liked your first husband?" buaji look at her in confusion

"buaji you can be a good lawyer" Aman said

"chup ho tum"buaji shouted.

"buaji Arnav was my jiju friend"she said slowly

"tou"buaji was too annoyed

"buaji i cant tell , please forgive me" she break down again

"buaji bus kara na" Aman got worried,seeing her crying like that,"you don't need to tell anything" he ask buaji to get up.

"you and arnav leave my home"buaji said while freeing her self

"buaji"aman shouted

"she is telling lies , and for 3 years she was fooling me, i don't want she stay in my home"buaji was hurt

"buaji home is mine, and i allow them to stay,and as far is about telling lies may be she has some problem"

Aman said without looking at her

"Aman"buaji shouted

"i am a lawyer ,i dont know i have a feeling you have some problem, if you like you can ask your husband to talk to me"he pull buaji with him

"buaji aarav is not son, he is my nephew, that lady how came last night with Arnav 's friend is the one from whom i am hiding for last so many years" she sobbed

Buaji sank in  sofa she look at Aman in shock , Khushi told them the whole thing which she was hiding from her for last 3 years 

"have you adopted him?"Aman asked her
"no Arnav is saying he will get papers"Khushi said while cleaning her tears
" tell him ii will get that for you guys as i am going court, and Buaji I hope now your are not angry from her"buaji was caressing her hairs 

" if they will come near my home ,i will break their legs , you don't worry Aarav ka paas bhi nahi aa sakti" buaji said in anger
"please lock the door"Aman smiled and walked out

In afternoon
Arnav came home with Aarav, Khushi was still having long face, she was sitting playing with vegetable
"mama tomorrow i have parents teacher meeting, you and superman will come to my school" he said excitedly

"only superman will go with you" she said will dishing out lunch
"but why mama?"Aarav look at her in shock" you never come at my parents day"
"big boy you have lunch, we will talk on this later" Arnav try to read her face ,her eyes was telling she has being crying in his absence. He didn't asked her, he quietly had lunch, and made Aarav sleep.he was about to ask her the reason of crying but at the same time Aman came back from court , he directly came to their side of home

"first of all i want to say sorry for all the misunderstanding, and here is papers You guys filled it and give it to me by night, "Aman gave it to Arnav ,Arnav look at her in shocked,

"i told them the truth"she whisper

"oh i see"he took paper and thanked him
As Aman left ,he closed door"so you didn't bothered to ask me" he throw the paper

"I had no choice , as you left buaji came in , and she was doing cross questioning, i had to tell her" she walk behind him
"i am having headache let me sleep" he lie next to Aaarv 
"Arnav why you are annoyed from me" she sat near him
"khushi please can you let me sleep" he placed pillow on his head

"ok don't talk i will to not talk with you " she walked away

in evening
"khushi how many times i have to ask you to leave it and come and sit here and  study"he shouted ,she didn't reply,she was busy washing dishes.
"what is wrong with mama?"Aarav whisper 

" i dont know "he look at her 
"mama so you will come to my school  right " he asked her
"i said no cannot you understand" she shouted
"khushi is this the way to talk to kid" Arnav hug Aarav 
"why he is forcing me "she she throw the pan in basin 

"Mama kids come with their  parents  "he made face and said

" when i said no then no. now dont ask me next time" she shouted 

"Khushi what the hell is your problem" Arnav shouted at her

Aarav was in bad mood , he free himself from Arnav and walk  away in anger

"you are changed with in 3 days of marriage" she made face and said

" i am not changed , you are just acting like an idiot " he throw the book  and walked to Aarav" i will go with you . leave your coward mama " he sat with  Aarav and hold his hand

"Mama i love superman more than you" he said kissing Arnav cheek

" i know you both don't love me " she stand she sobbed badly 

Aarav and Arnav look at each other,she was crying badly,she herself was not getting want was the reason behind crying
 "you both stay , i am going, as because me you both are in danger" she stand , Arnav left

Aarav hand and took to big step and hold her hand  "come on we both love you"he hug her
"mama it is ok , you don't come" Aarav stand on sofa arm and kissed her. With eyes he asked arnav to say "we love you 1 ,we love you 2 , we love you 3 "they both said in chorus, kissed her cheek and tickled her,

she had forget crying ,and started laughing like crazy."leave me you both A's" she free herself 
"that is like my cutie cutie mama" aarav pull her cheek 
"aarav" she try to pat him when Arnav kissed her on cheek
"oh mama " Aarav giggle

"I love you one", he kissed on her running nose ,she blushed and look at him in surprise
"aarav"she whisper ,as he pull her from her waist and made her bump in him"i love you 2 "kissed near the edge oh her lips ,she look at in shocked at Arnav ,she knew he as out of his mind ,she look at Aarav who was laughing like anything ,Arnav kissed at her neck as she turn "love you 3" 

"Arnav"she entangled her fingers in his hairs to stop him,he brush his lips on her neck till her earlobe "i love you 4" she closed her eyes as he brush her lips on her neck

"super man 6 more" Aarav clap his hand and jump on bed,Arnav look at her, she was holding his shirt tight
"ya big boy your mama should not complain next time we dont love her"he brush his lips on her jawline to her chin and kissed "love you 5"she moved her face on other side to buried in his neck he kissed her shoulder "love you 6" 

"Arnav please"she murmur and moan at same time
"hmmm"he kissed her other earlobe
"mama superman love you 7 "he waved his 7 fingers

Arnav look at her she was putting all his weight on him,and blushing like anything
"superman 3 more, what are you doing"Aarav pull his shirt
"ya"he kissed her jawline of other side "love you 8"she opened her eyes and look at him
"2 more superman"he was

Standing on sofa arm, looking at them naughtily ,Arnav kissed her check "love you 9" he smiled at her as she look at him in shock, he was an inch away from her lips
"super man 10" Aarav waved his hands, Arnav look at her she had closed her eyes and tightly biting her lips ,he kissed her forehead "love you 10 , and never in life say i and Aarav don't love you" He pull Aarav too in embrace. She craned her neck and look at him ,he kissed at her her head

"i  have request the main branch to post me somewhere else , dont worry with in next one month we will leave this place" he hug them more tight

Buaji was coming back with her maid and bubbly from vegetable market  

"Buaji yeh thi"Maid pointed at Sheetal as she was standing next to her  car staring at the gate of their home

Buaji fix her sleeve and picked a bottle gourd and walked to the car ,she hold Sheetal arm" you thief"she beat her with bottle gourd 

"what"Sheetal look at her

"call police " Bauji gave maid her cell 

"Buaji you can asked milk man ,we saw her coming out of home" Maid said 

" i am sure she has stolen plants and other things from our home" she shakes Sheetal

" please listen to me i " maid put a bitter gourd in her her mouth

" chup, now police will talk to you" she tied her hands with her duppata "buaji last time she ran away,this time i will not let her run" Maid took her car key 

" i am sure now she will never come near our home" buaji in heart said to herself

Arnav  & Khushi  was laughing like crazy seeing the sight from window 

" even in dream she will not follow me now " Arnav had a laughter 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 i  never thought you guys will like this FF so much , thanks a ton for your support as i am nothing without you guys 
few lovely creations by my friend for today 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
C 🥳 NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
update soon
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congo for the new thread🥳
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yipppeee
Naya thread
Wooo
Badhai ho ji boht boht badai ho
Yay
Partai time
Wooo
Goood work Naddiya
Very good work
We are blessed to read your creations
Really appreciate all your hard work
Love it
Love this fic tooo much
Pleaseee I pray ke loadshedding mat ho and you can update peacefully when you want
(Thoda jaldi ho sakta hai ji??? Heheheheh)
Love you dear x
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
congrats for new thread 
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
congratulations!!! for new thread.
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yayyy,...