Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi ran to her room and burst out laughing"Oh GOD poor A's square , i feel like pulling their cheeks " she laugh   till tears come out of her eyes, she suddenly stopped laughing stand in front of mirror ,and check herself "i was laughing like before "she sat on her bed ,opened her drawer and taken out her diary , she opened it look at her and Payal picture .she run her hand on the picture" Jiji today for the first time i had a laughter like before , it remind me of  ours good day's,when we both use to be together " she kissed at Payal  picture .

picked up pen and open a brand new page

" today i am writing diary for the first time after your died jiji , i always promise you that you will be the first person to know if i find someone for me,Jiji i have a feeling i have found that person , Jiji he is indeed different, i have see lust in men eyes, but  he is really nor like other men"

flash back

After they have broken the kiss ,he placed his head on her shoulder, she knew he was awake , he didnot moved or make her feel uncomfortable .she kept on running her fingers in his hairs till he slept .

In Arnav room

"superman mama is annoyed " he shake Arnav arm

"yar quickly clean it " he started picking up the feather

"superman i know how to vacuum,should i bring?" he asked while collecting the wool

"yup go" he was dusting the  bed

"you too come mama will beat me" he hold his hand

"hmmm, ok come with me " he walked it him" you know where it is ?"

"YUP" he shake his head

"ok lets go on quietly get it"

They both enter room on tip of their toes ,Aarav point vacuum

"Jiji if you were their i am sure you must have agreed with me that he is different, if any other guy was at his place he must have not let go the opportunity,Jiji i really missed you  " she look back as she felt she heard some noise , she same them seeking out with vacuum ,"what are you both doing?"

Aarav" mama we are cleaning room" he said without looking back

Arnav look at her she had closed the diary and kept in drawer

"ok be quick i am hungry , i will only serve you guys when the room is cleaned "she felt Arnav was trying to read her face ,she look away .

"big boy lets go " he pull Aarav with him

"Uff he is too observant " she quickly grab her clothes and walk to washroom to change ,while changing she look at her arms it has bruises "she is really witch " she check her both arms both has scratches as Sheetal has grabbed her both arms not once few times , she was digging her nails in her arm ,Khushi at that time didnot notice it has hurt her so much .

In Arnav room

Aarav was vacuuming"superman see room is clean "  for the 3 time he had  called him ,Arnav was lost in his own thought

"she was crying ,but why?" he look at Aarav as he pull his arm

"superman check it is clean"he shake him to look at him 

"check under table " he asked him to clean under table he himself seek out 

Arnav walked in she was busy in cooking ,he walked to the other side of counter and stand behind her "so you are still annoyed "he caress her arm and kissed at her nape

"not really " she raise her arm to take out something from cupboard

"what is this?"he look at her arm,as it has bruise and scratches "Did i do it?" he gently touch it , she bit her lips to avoid pain" he cupped her face "did i do it last night?" she nodded her head in no "did you meet that guy?" he recollected whom he punched

"NO" she said while looking away

"who did it tell me?" he was closely looking some one has dig sharp thing in her arm ,he was not getting how it had happened ."please bolo na" he hold her other arm and look at it , it too had same marks "Dammit tell me who had hurt you"

she free herself and turn around"you have broken nose of that guy who had verbally abused me ,if i tell you" he pull her around and made her stand next to him

"dont twist and turn things ,tell me the person name" he shouted ,he knew Aarav cannot hear  them 

"your friend " she said while looking away

"you mean Sheetal" he gently touch it.Khushi  narrated each and everything , " i will not leave her " he left her and walk out , she ran behind him but she was too late , He had called her and was shouting on phone .

"how can you hurt her" he screamed 

"Arnav "she try to take phone from him ,Aarav got scared he ran out 

"Next time if you try to contact me i will forget you are a lady" he hold Khushi hands 

"what are you doing ?" she beat him on his chest ,he suddenly started laughing like crazy" have you gone mad?" she look at him in shocked 

" Aarav did right with you , you really deserve it " he said while laughing" what all she did was right ,as i myself asked her to close cell" he closed the cell

"why you are laughing like crazy?"

"Aarav is my hero " he free her hands

"what he did?"she in shock look at him 

"Sheetal jump in home, Aarav saw her ,he throw black pepper in her eyes  and close the window , her hand got stuck"

"OH GOD" she felt bad

"She deserve it, proud of Aarav" he was looking for him

"Are you crazy ?dont you dare appreciate him " she warn him 

"Why " he  smiled while holding her arms 

"because he need scolding for that "she try to free her arms 

"let me apply something on it" he look at the bruise 

" not now , Aarav come here " she shouted "you be serious other wise " she stopped as Aarav peep in door "what you did with her" she said angrily 

"Mama woh" he look at Arnav 

"can we talk on this after lunch "Arnav at once cut her, 

"ya sure "she walk out 

"come here " Arnav kneel down and ask him to come close to him

"I " he was not getting words , he hug Arnav

" Aarav it is not good thing to hurt anyone " he caress his back

"Aarav don't like her" he said while crying , Arnav pick him up in his arms "say sorry to mama ok" he washed his face .

At table 

Aarav was looking at Arnav and Khushi who were eating without looking at him , he walk and stand between their chairs 

"Mama Superman i am sorry " he pull them to look at him" you both dont love Aarav right" he shake them"say something please " he caress their face with his tiny hands " i am sorry . i saw that in home alone " he cupped Arnav face "please ask  mama  to talk to me, i am not a bad boy" he started crying "i will say sorry to auntie " he hug Khushi .she hug him and made him sit in her lap 

"what you did was not right" Arnav wipe his tears 

" but she was peeping in my home , Anjali ma'am said if you see a thief dont get scared of them , scare them so they run away" he said cutely wiping his nose in tissue ,Arnav and Khushi look at each other .

"you love Aarav na" he asked while chewing food

"YUP We love Aarav " both said together Arnav hug them both in his arms 

IN evening 

Arnav and Khushi was sitting  out side as Aarav was playing 

"Do you know when someone dies it become a star?" Arnav said while taking sip of his coffee

she look at him ,she was about to say something when the door bell rang 

"who is that?" she could see a guy head above the gate 

"ASR will you open the gate "NK shouted from out 

"OH GOD how he found the home ?" Arnav made disgusting face "big boy please open gate "

" I have heard this voice some where "she wonder 

NK walked in with his bag and few stuff 

"what the" Arnav stand at once

" OH you , you are the same girl" he pointed at Khushi

"what are you doing here ?" Arnav asked him

" OH Bhai you will not invite me at your place , i myself came here to stay" he picked up the ball and look at Aarav " can i play with you?"

"no i play with superman only " he ran and wrap his arms around Arnav legs 

"you are a superman " he pat on Arnav shoulder

"hain koi problem "  he run his fingers in Aarav hairs

"are you giving tuition?" NK try to look at Khushi book, she at once closed it" dont say superman will teach me only"he copied Aarav

"shut up " Arnav seated 

"you three are too rude , i am your guest and you three are treating me like an unwanted person"he pull chair and seated " no problem i will make place in your hearts my self "he winked at Khushi and made Aarav sit in his lap "see what i got for you" he gave him a bag

"behave "Arnav closed his fist , Khushi at once hold his sleeve 

"Mama see toy coloring book and chocolates " Aarav got excited 

Khushi in anger walk inside 

"What the hell is that NK?" Arnav said angrily but in low tone 

"nephew hain mera haq hai ,zaida bakwas ki na to abhi bhabi ko bata do ga "

"what the" Arnav look back ,he was scared Khushi dont heard their conversation 

"jhoot na bol acha , i understand when you shouted at me in office " he winked at him

"Arnav can you come in for a min" Khushi call him from inside 

"coming" Arnav said 

"ja ja bhabi ji is calling you " he whisper 

"I will Kill you " Arnav beat NK

Aarav at first got scared , but when he saw NK smiling he had a laughter 

"by the way i will have dinner here today, and i will sleep here too " he loud as if he was informing them "can i stay here?he asked Aarav 

Aarav look towards home "Yes you can " he hug him "thanks for all this"

"mention not " NK started playing with him

"yes what happened?" he walked in home and asked her

"did you tell him about us ?" she asked him pointing knife towards him ,she started walking toward hims , he started walking back wards 

Arnav got scared " he works with me , he wanted to wish me on birthday, that day he met you"he had grab the knife from her hand 

"hmmm" she look away ,hold his face  and placed a spoon full of medicine in his mouth

"yuck Khushi " he made bad face 

"i am sorry for what he said  "he caress her hairs

"he is pagal like you" she moved her face

" i am pagal " he look at her in shock 

"yes you are "she pushed him 

Arnav  grab her arm and pull her back to him "say it again" he brush his breath on her face 

"you are "she was feeling weak in her knees as he was now brushing his lips on her cheek

"what i am?"kissed her cheek 

"hello hello .sorry sorry i didnot see anything " NK was standing while keeping his hand on his eyes and showing his pinky finger  as he want to use wash room 

Arnav left her she ran out " you cannot wait for some mins" he in anger walk to him

"oh bhai hojata tou" he said while hiding his smile 

"get lost "he push him to washroom

"by the way you are progressing to fast" NK whisper in his ear 

"if you want to spent night here , you should keep your eye , ear and mouth close other wise i will" he show him punch 

"oh bhai i will close my nose too if you will say" he hold his nose and while walking towards the washroom bang with bed 

"OH GOD she is right you are pagal" he sat on sofa

"bhabi na devar ko pagal bola " he drop himself on his bed

"super man what is Devar "Aarav walk in

"go ask you mama Aarav" NK said while winking at Arnav

"Aarav no " Arnav grab Aarav arm and pull him back made him sit , he throw cushion at NK

"i will throw you out " Arnav grind his teeth and said

"superman you are just looking like mama" Aarav look at Arnav

" ISHQ BETA JI " NK whistle 

"super man what is ISHQ" Aarav look at Arnav

"Aarav your superman dont know , you ask your mama" he said while running in washroom

"NK you  are really idiot , fool stupid."he stopped as he saw Aarav looking at him with his wind open mouth 

"phir mama ka dialogue" ...

Arnav"UFFF mein sach mein pagal hogaya hoon" he  rest his head with the back of sofa "YOU have made me like yourself " he smiled ...

it took me so long to time this part , it is too cold here ,even the heater is not warming the room , i use to hide one hand in my sweater to warm it . and was tying with other... uff iss pagal pan ko kya naam doon mein

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
finnalyyy😉

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi ran to her room and burst out laughing"Oh GOD poor A's square 
omg...kushi was faking anger...

she so controlled...to act before them...wait a sec..

now i got it why she didnt faced A square...

,Jiji i have a feeling i have found that person , Jiji he is indeed different, i have see lust in men eyes, but  he is really nor like other men"
omg omg...kushi accepted here feelings...secretly to 

her  diary...pinch me some one...am i reading 

correctly... tat was really unexpected...

Arnav look at her she had closed the diary and kept in drawer
aaha arnie noticed the dairy...mission started for 

arnie...

"Dammit tell me who had hurt you"
arnie is concerned abt the bruises in kushis hand...

"your friend " she said while looking away

"you mean Sheetal" he gently touch it.Khushi  narrated each and everything , " i will not leave her " he left her and walk out 

ha ha ha ...rofls...sheetal u r gone...baby...rofls...

"Aarav is my hero " he free her hands
aarav became hero for arnie...he he he...loved it..

she was peeping in my home , Anjali ma'am said if you see a thief dont get scared of them , scare them so they run away" he said cutely wiping his nose in tissue 

lols...anji u r the best teacher...im madly loving this 

Asquare 

"ASR will you open the gate "NK shouted from out 

oh teri NK found the house...he he he...waiting for 

the dhamakas...rofls...

"nephew hain mera haq hai ,zaida bakwas ki na to abhi bhabi ko bata do ga "

"what the" Arnav look back ,he was scared Khushi dont heard their conversation 

"jhoot na bol acha , i understand when you shouted at me in office " he winked at him

ha ha ha NK opened the ARNIE's secret...lols...rofls..

"hello hello .sorry sorry i didnot see anything " NK was standing while keeping his hand on his eyes and showing his pinky finger  as he want to use wash room 
oohooo...NK u interrupted...😡..errr

" ISHQ BETA JI " NK whistle 
he he he NK ... 

--------------------------------------------------------------

nads thanx for taking ths much effort for us...

it paid it really... i was bursting out reading this part..

loved every scenes n dialogues... ❤️

Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Wonderful part... Beauitfully written

Aww,Khushi is missing Payal...Arnav is concerned about her after seeing her crying...

As expected Arnav was angery with Sheetal & he is laughing hearing what did Aarnav did with her... lol

Loved how cutely Aarnav apologized to Arnav & Khushi...

Omg!! N.K was so funny...Lolz he found out that Arnav likes Khushi...He teasing them sooo much & both r annoyed

Loved the convo b/w N.K,Arnav & Aarav..Poor Arnav stuck between them...

Loved it...

Cant wait to read more...
Update soon

Edited by chandana.s - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i can have dinner now
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haaayeee kya pyaaar hai