Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BINTESHAIKH

naddi you are getting lazy day by day

i add daily any ss of mine 

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

first this was not a plan update , yesterday to give a short surprise update i wrote this hope you all like ,sorry  bold , 

one evening

Arnav was in his room when Aarav ran in  "superman come fast don't know what happened to mama?"Arnav throws his lappy and ran ,she was in washroom crying and throwing up"Khushi what happened?"he walk in

"go away and take Aarav leave me alone" she shouted and push him out ,and bang the door at his face

"what happened tell me, let me call dr "he knocked at the door ,he could hear her throwing up and crying

" she always  get sick like this" Aarva hold his hand

"OH" he picked him up and walk to kitchen

"now she will be in bad mood , Buaji nani always take me with her " he said as Arnav made him sit on counter

"let us cook for mama" he kissed him

"mama will not eat, she will throw at your face " he said cutely " no need to  cook"

" i am superman i will handle her "he picked him up and walk out to do shopping

"Arnav, Aarav" she called them as she came out of washroom"Aarav" she shouted , when she didn't get reply she picked her cell and call them,she didn't had strenght to walk "where are you?"

"you said to go " Arnav said from  the other end

" Arnav i am not in mood of your silly joke" she shouted

"oh yar we are coming in 5 mins you sleep "he cut call

she lay down placing pillow "buaji aap bhi na " she murmur and scream in pain

Arnav and Aarav came in quietly

"mama is asleep" he whisper

"let me check "he gave him his cell to play he himself walk to her . he lean over her to check ,he saw her crying" hey" he rub her back"you want anything" he sat behind her and whisper in her ear

"call buaji" she cried

" you tell me what you want?" he wipe her tears

"i cannot tell you" she sobbed and sniffed her nose

"come on , i know what is your problem" he kissed her cheek

"what you know ?" she look at him

"Aarav told me" he removed her curls

"what he told you?" she tries to sit, he didnot let her move

"nothing , tell me would you like to eat, i will cook for you" he smiled

"tell me what he told you?" she asked him irritatingly

"he said you every month get hyper etc" he hide his smile

"Aarav " she shouted and tries to get up , at the same time she had a cramp she grab his hand

"keep lying" he made her lay again and he smiled

"why you are smiling?"she hit him

"see superman i told you,she beat everyone" he whisper in his ear hide himself behind her

"its ok big boy , you play"he didn't let him come close to her

"leave me alone " she moved his hand off her

He got up at once" i said leave me alone and he agreed,what kid of love is this, cannot he ask me where i am having pain " she murmur, he heard her and smiled ,he knew she was getting hyper it is not right time to tease her

"mama is crying" Aarav came and pull his hand

"i know she is not feeling well  big boy" he took hot water bottle placed in her quilt on her abdomen,she opened her  eyes and look at him" you will feel better" he lean over her

"how you know?" she forgot her pain and pull his shirt and asked him

" Aarva is looking at us " he made her realised what she was doing

"so what if he is looking at us "she pull him more close"how you know all this?"

"i live in this world and i know" he caress her cheek

"did you ever helped any one?" she became inquisitive

"no never " he smiled"you are my first and  my last now relax" he caress her cheek. he noticed she was looking at his lips "Aarav did you give food to your fishes ?" Arnav turn back and look at hm ,who was standing with his cell in hand and staring at them

"oh"he came back to life" can i give them?" he asked Arnav

"YUP but be careful, see it is in the bag" Arnav didnot look at her , he waited for Aarav to leave the room "now tell me what is your problem " he without letting her talk kissed her , he sent her right she was thirst for his kiss ,she not only pull him closer she enter her hand his hairs ,she for the first time didnot closed her eye nor blink just stared in his .

"Superman " Aarva called Arnav move back quickly broke their passionate kissed

"YUP big boy" he sat next to her .look at her she had closed her eyes holding his hand tight in her's

"i cannot open " he gave him the bottle

"oh" he free his hand from her and opened it

"Mama asleep" he kneel down and check her

"yup"he picked him up and walked out

At 9

"where are you going?"Arnav hold his hand

"i am checking mama  "he tries to free his arm

"why checking mama,i just check she is sleeping"he pull him "mama dont sleep that much ,see time it is 9 ,if i dont wake her she will tease us at night"he copied khushi's 

"you naughty pie" he kissed his cheek 

"Mama will not tease us "he made him sit in his lap, feed him his dinner  . Aarav was asleep in his arm while watching tv , he carefully made him rest in bed . He look at time it was 11 ,he lay beside her "have something then sleep?"kissed her cheek

"hmmm"she opened  her half eyes and look at him"what is time?"she asked him

"11"he peck her

"oh God i slept for 4 hours,why you didnt woke me?"she tries to get up."where is Aarav"

"shhh, he is already asleep,he had dinner, done his homework ,brush his teeth, changed his dress "he smiled"then why you woke me?she closed her eyes

"as i am hungry"he bite her earlobe"go freshen up ,i am bring food here"he pull her up to sit

"are you doing all this to impressing me or you will do for rest of your life?"she drop herself on him

"I dont want to impress you"he pull her up,made her sit

"so you will always be like this"she tries to look at his face

"Aarav was right,mama will tease you when she will get up"he pull her up to stand

"you are doing all this for the very first time"she asked him the same question

"no , girls use to hire me to help them , and take care of the min their special days "he push her to washroom

"i have same feeling"she became serious

"you are really crazy "he walk away

"what else you use to do for them?"she walked

Behind him

"i am hungry do you get that, freshen up quickly"he pat on her head

"did i asked you to wait for me?"she made face"tell me what else you use to do ?" she came in between him and the stove 

"wait now " he picked her up and walked to wash room  ,made her stand picked her brush "i use to brush their teeth, change them and sponge them and shower" she open her mouth in shock he put brush "i didnot do with anyone, but if you will not freshen up yourself ,i will do all this with you" he closed her mouth and walk out . it was enough to make her blush 

" i will not eat " she sat and said 

"why ?"he become serious

"i will throw up ,and i hate that" she push the plate

"ok fine throw all this in bin ,i am sleepy" he  push the plate and left the table  he got up  she hold his hand 

'ok ok sorry for you i will have some" she pull him back" but if i throw up i will not leave you"he smiled and seated next to her took spoon from her and started feeding her

"you are like Aarav do you know that" he wipe her lips ,she smiled"at least tell me how it is?" he had himself

"did you cook?" she look at the veg rice 

"Yup" she was stunned"i really thought you have order it " she open her mouth .

"thank God both mama and son had dinner properly " he feed her and smiled "you both are too fussy " he tickled her nose,she beat him

"can you travel ?" he asked her without looking at her

'if you are with me then yes" she pull his cell " now my turned" 

"you both are jani dushman of my cell. who will study?" he show her his eyes

" i am sick and i can't study" she walk back to bed 

"Aarav is right i should use stick " he kya beside her 

"Then you will pay for it "  she push him ,he was tired he closed he hug her and close his eyes, she naughtily smiled and tickled him "why you are sleeping?" she brush her lips next to his cheek, he smirk 

"i am behaving as you are not well  otherwise i must have replied to you?" he cuddle around her 

"so i can tease you?" she brush her lips on his .he open his eyes and look at her 

"i never thought you are so naughty " he pull her more close to him "now tell will you tease me ?" he enter his and in her top and grab her from her waist as his hand touch her bare waist she look at him 

"Aap" she try to move

"let me sleep ,if you tease me now i will not leave you" he  kissed her neck placed his head on her .

"Arnav"he moved his on her waist ,she placed her on his 

"if you talk or move , i will not leave you "he murmur  she was not getting how to free herself ? his lips was brushing her neck ,she closed her eyes as she was not able to take this closeness any more , with in no time she was asleep

Arnav open his eyes and look at her "Pagal she herself dont know what she want's" he kissed her and pull her more close " you both need pampering  and i am there to spoile  you both more "

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha me 2nd for first time on ur update i think...awww insecure khushi loved the way arnav took care of her...naughty arnie how he is teasing her...omg the way they slept...now waiting for teaserEdited by muzaffarhssn5 - 11 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
awww Arnav is taking so well care of her
haaayeee
n he is there to spoil her always
fab one
continue soon
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u dear for the beautiful part, love the way arnav understand her in and out.
truptscool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovley update...
continue soon..
arshisiree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting fr updt nw u updted so starting to read😃
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
awww dat was so cute naddiya 
loved dis arnav 
dis is ma fav one ff 
thnks for update n pm 🤗
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely.
Arnav is taking good care of her. So sweet of him.

waiting for the next update.