Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

sorry for mistakes ,i dont have time to edit 

"  Khushi life is very strange "he caress her back "  it always test us , we were  3 friends  since school time , we all three always planned to live together , you know one day i and NK plan to give our friend a surprise visited " he stopped

Khushi who was resting her head on his shoulder look at him "what"

"when we reached there we came to know our brother like friend died a week before , his family didnot bother to tell us " he rest his head with head of bed and hug her more tight in his arms" NK is very emotional , he asked my friend dadi to give him our friends clothes and belonging  you know at that time , his dadi sold our friends things to us"  he closed his eyes" for me and NK money was not important , he spend all our saving and bought his things " he tangled his fingers in her hairs " i can understand why you are afraid, as human being is the most mean person on earth" he tighten his embrace ."NK was shattered , he became more close to me, he make sure he daily call me few times , and on weekends we both are together " he caress her back " Aarav protection is my problem from today , you dont take stress  " she sobbed " if you like you tell me ? he didnot force her at all

"  i left everything just took Aarav and left the city " she closed her eyes , she was shivering badly

"relax " he rub her back " no need to tell, go to sleep" he kissed her head

" can i tell you one truth ?" she look at him

"yes say" he removed her curls from her face

" i am so much scared of them i have shifted 4 cities in last 3 years "she said while covering Aarav

"i and Nk are with you now , you dont need to worry "he  caress her back

"how your friend died?" she look at him

"road accident ,he and his wife died , his son was unharmed " he took a deep breath

"Jako Rakhe Saiyan, Maar Sake Na Koi" she murmur "what was that ?" she at once sat

"NK and his snoring " he smiled ,he pull her back

"how you were sleeping ?" she look at him

" i told you  i was not sleeping" he stretch his legs " NK was here but i made him stay in guest house as i knew he will not let me sleep " he kissed her cheek he pull up her sleeve and check her arm it have turn blue " i will talk to her in morning" he brush his finger on her

"is she in love with you " she said without looking at him , he pull her head a bit back words and look in her eyes 

"do you think so? " he naughtily look at her brush his breath on her face 

"you better sleep " she try to free herself 

"sorry you are not allowed to go " he pull her more close 

"are you sleeping here ?" she look at him 

"YUP as i cannot sleep with that tractor " he drop himself on her shoulder

she started tickling him "move over me"he started laughing loud 

"Khushi dont do it , or you have to pay for it ,i am warning you" he tickled her 

"Arnav don't " she try to control her laughter 

" you started it "he tickled more harder 

Aarav sat in sleep "Mama why are you laughing ?" he tried to find her in sleep 

Khushi drop herself on him and placed her hand on his mouth .pull blanket on them .she pat him made him lie "sojao".Arnav tickled her  ,she bit her lips to stop her laughter , he brush his lips on her lips peck her ,she push him he fall down pulling  her with him , it made a great sound , but burst it laughter Aarav sat and rub his eyes ,he look down  bed 

"Mama and superman what you both are doing under bed" he was confused ,they both hold their laughter  ,and pointed at each other ,again started laughing .Aarav look at them in confusion , he was too sleepy he placed his head on pillow and slept

" i will get up first "she try to get up, he with arm pull her back make her drop on him"Arnav it is 2 you are not sleeping " 

He naughtily whispered "when some one so beautiful is in my arm how could i sleep " he kissed her neck , made her shiver in her spine 

"whats wrong with you" she said with quivering lips placing her head on his chest her eyes was closed ,he with hand push Aarav aside and roll her on bed

"go to sleep, you dont have to get up in morning "He slide next to her warp his arm around her waist ,kissed her nape " what if Aarav tell nk and his teacher my mama and Superman was found under bed at night" he whisper in her ear 

"Nahi" she look at him he was lying with closed eyes ."how can you sleep? " she shake him 

"sona do yar" he hug her tight 

"if he said then "she murmur

"you say their was a rat , we both were finding it " he murmur 

"Rat where "she cuddle around him as she was scared of it , he trap kissed her cheek . when she slept she dont know 

Next day 

Aarav woke up rubbing his eyes "Mama am i not going school today" he saw Khushi still sleeping covering her head  he pull the comforter "Superman "he crawl in between them ,and tickled both of them"Get up , get up , you will be late " Khushi open her eyes moved Arnav arm that was wrapped around her waist 

"what is time?"she look at the clock 

"mama bus gone , me again not going school" he lie on Arnav's back 

"no no holiday ,run to washroom"she spank on his butt 

"Mama superman" he made sad face and step down

"i will wake him, you go fast, today superman will drop you at school"

"really ,like others parents father" he murmur and ran to washroom 

"Arnav get up "she untangled their legs he pout his lips "are you mad?" he wrap his arm and pull her back to him

"YUP" he pout again 

"mama come i am done " Aarav shouted 

"let me go" she pinch him 

"nope " he pull her more close 

"stubborn "she pull his mess hairs , kissed him he grab her lips ..in his she was not getting what to do . she let go his hairs

"mama what are you doing come na " Aarav shouted again , with finger Arnav show her 3 ( he means to say let him call her third time ) he madly kissed her 

"mama "he screamed 

Arnav left her , and open eyes look at her ,she was red in anger and blushing 

"i will see you later " she jump out of bed 

"mama i know you slept back " he said in anger 

"Aarav check is your mama face read , and smoke coming from her ears" Arnav peep in and said 

"superman go "he shouted 

"Oh Aarav shame shame " he imitated him.

"mama " close the door na 

"go i will beat you now" she push him out of washroom and close the door .

Everyone was having breakfast in car

"mama why we got late ?" Aarav said while munching sandwich 

"Aarav i have a idea , we will drop mama ,and superman in office and we both will go to play land ,and have fun"

"your idea is a flop one "she showed NK her eyes 

" she is very angry ,dont try to mess up with her" Arnav removed her clutcher, as she was sitting next to him at back seat

"you behave ok "she pat him

"UFF Mama and Superman fight so much , i get headache" Aarav closed his ears 

Everyone had a laughter 

They reached school

"Mama and Superman both will drop me"he look at them

"Arnav please leave him till gate " she press his hand 

"sure " he walked with him till gate 

"see how proudly he is walking today "she said with moist eyes ,as Aarav and Arnav was holding each other hand's

"he is nice guy, and i really love to be AArav chacha "he look at her 

"hmmm"

Arnav came back he seated at front seat"why you didnot come with us?"

"i am scared someone dont see me with Aarav"she said sadly

"what do you mean ?how you got admission?" Arnav look back at her

"Buaji" ...she look out "no one knows i am his mother, i just talk to his teacher on phone"

They reached her office

NK hug her " when ever you want my help call me , and never stop Aarav to contact me , i will surely visit you guys on week ends" he said to Khushi, she nod her head .

Arnav smiled at them " i will collect Aarav myself ,and then we both will join you" he  press her shoulder and drives away

Manorama Khushi colleague witness all that as Khushi passed her she cleared her throat 

"Two two guy's  hmmm, young ho you can managed " she gave a sarcastic smile  fixed her hairs and walked on the pavement 

Khushi was walking behind her 

"auntie" someone called from back ,Khushi found voice familiar, she turn around she saw NK standing wrapping his arm around his chest

"who you called auntie " Manorama look around ,taken out her mirror ,give her makeup a touch up

He wrap his arm around Khushi shoulder " she is my DI "he look her from head to toe "you look 30 years elder to her ,so you are my auntie "

"hello hi bye bye, i am just 30 "she said angrily

"how much make layers you are use it is clearly visible you are hiding  age. look at my Di she is not at all using any makeup" he pointed at Khushi skin 

"bhai go"she beg him

"he is your bhai" Manorama look at them

"yes why what you thought" he said angrily"next time be careful, if you have a loose character,it does not mean everyone has " he walked close to her

"how dare you?"she scream

"Kyun bura laga , why you didnot feel bad when you were pointing at my sis" he sad in loud voice

Khushi push came in between them and she push him back"please go"she was not getting how he came to know 

"if you will respect others , other will respect you auntie " he hug khushi "i know how to deal with such people"

"i will" Manorama  came forward 

"if you will say anything against my sis ,i swear i will tell about your affairs ,and tell everyone what you do in clubs " he push Khushi to go to office" with your head up"he raise her chin .

Manorama was stunned "I" 

"see now you cannot talk ?" he walk back to car

Arnav saw her going in office with her head up , he smiled at NK . 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
yaaay

me first

wanna kill this manoramašŸ˜”

Rat where "she cuddle around him as she was scared of it , he trap kissed her cheek . when she slept she dont know 

ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø smart arnav

looove their bonding

nice update
update soonšŸ˜›
Edited by KIARSHI - 11 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
res...

keerthuuušŸ˜”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow...what a part...full arshi-aarav-nk masti...

thnx for the updt nads...

----------------------------------------------

Akash friend of arnie-nk...surprised...

how cruel dadi to sell akash things to nk-arnie...

nk-arnie...loved ur friendship...

romantic night fight of arshi was so fun...n aww...

tickling..falling from bed...catching rat...lols...

Aarav was feeling so proud wen arnie dropped him 

till school gate...

omg...no body knw kushi as aarav's mother...even

teachers havent seen her...intresting...n mystery...

manorama...her place is shown by Nk...

Nk made manorma shut her mouth... *wink*...

waiting for next part...
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
r
great loved it
again their relation is awesome

Edited by tanvia - 11 years ago
puppy.puppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice
2nd
When will arnav come to know that aarav is aakash's son

Originally posted by: Nichuss

res...

keerthuuušŸ˜”

koooy

i'm the first
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fanatstic update...so arnav tells khushi bout his friend but doesnt tel him bout akash...interestin relevatn..lovd arnav @ his nau8ty bst...nd nk care 4 khshi lyk his own sis..
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
luvd nk...
cntinue soon dear...
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely, amaizing, sweet update:)

so aakash was arnav and Nks friend! so cool:)

waiting for next update:)
Ima_Zia thumbnail
awesome update
pls update the next part soon...
plsss
plsss