Set fire to the rain (Thread 2 announcement)

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Title credit: Deepak

Gahh, okay. I understand the makers' decision of not including Avinash now. Doesn't mean I am getting rid of Louie just focusing more on Rishabh. Yeah, I am biased. He is still around mind you. for anyone who doesn't what I am taking about:

Untitled is a story set in the heart of Shimla. Highschool sweethearts Louie and Madhubala and their harmonious relationship faces twists and turns when a billionaire child Rishabh Kundra makes an entrance. He plays chicken to win over Madhubala. We see he likes the chase but can he handle the catch? Madhubala, a vibrant personality, is able to encompass a quite Louie in her life. Will it be the same with loudmouth Rishabh?

Who will she choose: her only family or the new found Prince? One seems flawless and the other despicable. But, is there really such a thing as flawless?

Yes, the future track will include more Rishibala. The story is still a triangle of sorts. You will see what I mean in the upcoming chapters. 

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting I am waiting fr this πŸ‘πŸΌ

Licyabhingya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice plot... but for that, get in an actor who can give vivian a tough competition... one who looks as good with drashti... coz after all, while reading a story, we have the actors in mind as well.. pm me plz
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ahh sounds very different. ive always wondered what role a third person would play in Rishbala's life so i am quiet excited how this will turn out  or being. πŸ˜Š
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice..
continue soon
and dont frgt to pm me
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Licyabhingya

nice plot... but for that, get in an actor who can give vivian a tough competition... one who looks as good with drashti... coz after all, while reading a story, we have the actors in mind as well.. pm me plz

Imagine whoever you like. I will likely not name the actor just the character.πŸ˜ƒ
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's nice one dear...plz continue soon...waiting for it...πŸ˜‰
well i never liked avinesh to enter and my wish came true bcoz i hate love triangle ( i have been part of this and it led to breakup of my frndship ) i will still read it. But plz tell if u gonna unite rishbala in the end, if not then tell me bcoz i will stop reading it
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

well i never liked avinesh to enter and my wish came true bcoz i hate love triangle ( i have been part of this and it led to breakup of my frndship ) i will still read it. But plz tell if u gonna unite rishbala in the end, if not then tell me bcoz i will stop reading it

Haaye Rabba, demanding!?
IDK how it will end. See, I haven't gotten that far in the writing process.
I will not force you to read something you do not enjoy.
What I will say is, use discretion when judging.
Hopefully, I will make it a fun ride. If not, that's cool tooπŸ˜ƒ