Nah, I mentioned that everyone can play in two slots maximum on both the days. That means, each participant can play in a total of 4 slots in two days.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nah, I mentioned that everyone can play in two slots maximum on both the days. That means, each participant can play in a total of 4 slots in two days.
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Nah, I mentioned that everyone can play in two slots maximum on both the days. That means, each participant can play in a total of 4 slots in two days.
I missed one slot 😢
Google gemini will be fed up of Mahabharata questions....
Google gemini will be fed up of Mahabharata questions....
I used chatgpt 😂
You were great in both the roundsOriginally posted by: Mysterie_girl
You all were equally amazing
. It was pure luck that I didn't have a power cut in between.
Unable to tag @priya

Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 8-9 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules are shared in the main game thread. 8-9 PM IST Arpita00001...
Welcoming the participants for this live slot of 5-6 PM IST, 25.9.2026 (Friday). Rules will be shared in the main game thread. 5-6 PM IST Rosyme...
Jab baat ho Mahabharat ki, toh seekhne ka safar kabhi khatam nahi hota...📖✨ This Janmashtami, get ready to enter a Pathshala where knowledge...
Welcoming all the participants of Mahabharat Ki Pathshala Season 1 to the Common Wall of Mahabharat Katha!
Has anyone here watched “Mere Krishn” , the play featuring Sourabh Raj Jain, Pooja Sharma and Arpit Ranka ? I’ve been hearing some really good...
93