Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well...whoever it is whether Avinesh Rekhi or anyone else... our VIVIAN/ RK IS UNBEATABLE!!! Im sorry to say but I would have been 2 hapy if Avinesh Rekhi couldn't enter...πŸ˜‰
If possible plzz unite Rishabh and madhu n the end...
Edited by rishbalaforever - 11 years ago
anushka2112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Again u come up with new concept and storyline ...interesting Aaahhaan ...Rishabh and louies ...good ...continue ...as no one can stop themselves to read ur wrtings...)
thanks for pm dear
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rishbalaforever

well...whoever it is whether Avinesh Rekhi or anyone else... our VIVIAN/ RK IS UNBEATABLE!!!

Because this is a piece of writing not meant to be enacted, I decide the character not the actor. You are free to imagine whoever you like. Louie might be a middle age bald dude in your head. I grant you permission.πŸ˜†
 Im sorry to say but I would have been 2 hapy if Avinesh Rekhi couldn't enter...πŸ˜‰
I was one of those people until I realized how much I need to welcome change.😊
If possible plzz unite Rishabh and madhu n the end...
I have not written the SS past the point that is made available to you. Usually, my endings depend on my mood.
All in all, thank you for reading my work and I hope that you continue doing so for atleast a few more chapters before you decide on whether or not it is worth continuing.

MerciπŸ˜›

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka2112

Again u come up with new concept and storyline ...interesting Aaahhaan ...Rishabh and louies ...good ...continue ...as no one can stop themselves to read ur wrtings...)
thanks for pm dear

Yes Miss software engineer, if I remember correctly. Fancy seeing you again😊. How do you do?
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Very Nice Start

Please Update the next Part soon

It is quite funny how my head works. I wrote a part of the story that will only come into play midway and I still haven't thought about the recent update. I surprise myself.πŸ˜†
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Louie and Madhubala, we were the cutest couple the town had seen. Every local, with a heart in the town of Shimla, knew our name. We were the owners of the hills, the masters of the green fields resting underneath the turbulent skies, the children of the soil. See, these were the adjectives the campus caretakers had given us so that we would feel better about our miserable lives.

We met when we were three and didn't leave the other's sight since. After a fickle twist of fate took our families away, we build a new life together. We were joined at the hip for fifteen long years for it all to end the way it did. I am getting delusional again.

I had a full scholarship at the Nyan International Boarding School and Louie worked two jobs to pay the tuition just so I wouldn't be alone. Turns out, he joined for the career prospects but, I can't blame him for being selfish.

I should have learned the street smarts to calculate his intentions. He succeeded in guilt-ing me into the position of the dorm supervisor.  That's where I met the dreaded Rishabh Kundra. 

"Excuse me mister, this dorm building is closed for visitors past 8 pm", I tapped a tall teenager on the shoulder.

"My girlfriend lives here", he winked my way and kept moving.

"Stop. It is 10 pm, come back tomorrow", I yawned showing the least bit of interest in his urgent affair.

"Look, I have to deliver these flowers because our one month anniversary ends in two hours. If I don't, she will break up with me and no one", he poked my chest. "No one breaks up with the Rishabh Kundra", he popped his collar.

"I couldn't care less. The exit is to your right", I sipped on the gallon of coffee that kept me awake during the late work hours.

"I will let you tell your friends that I kissed you. Here is my bracelet for proof".

"That is an insult not a bribe. The door has not moved", I gestured to the exit.

He put his bracelet back on and chuckled, "I see how this is. Name your price".

"Not for sale, Mr. Kundra".

"Tsk, now you are just being mean".

"I am doing my job. Leave the flowers here, I will deliver it to her", I took pity on the poor soul.

He opened his mouth to shout, what I thought was a string of curse words, when we were interrupted by Louie.

"Hello my midnight sunshine", he kissed me on the cheek. "Who do we have here?"

"What? How come you get to have your boyfriend over?" Rishabh gave me a confused and frustrated look.

"Perks of being a campus employee buddy", Louie offered a hand shake to Rishabh.

Prince Kundra chose to retreat his hands to his pocket, looked up at the ceiling and spoke to no one in particular. "I do not shake hands with filth".

Louie gulped his anger down like a sensible man as I tackled the issue in my territory. "Mr. Kundra, the school policy asks that you treat fellow students and employees with respect. Louie is on duty with me, he can stay. You, on the other hand, cannot. Please leave before I inform the authorities".

"My father owns this place and I will make sure that this boyfriend of yours doesn't forget that".

"And I will make sure that your girlfriend gets the flowers. Good night".

"That dude was about to get it from me", Louie tried his gangsta lines on me.

"I know, I know. Let's get back to work".

"I am serious, these rich bas***ds", he punched the air.

"They think they are entitled to everything, I know", I rubbed his back and went back to work. The rest of the night, I couldn't get a thought out of my head: was it jealousy that Louie was feeling or envy? These emotions are miles apart. I get jealous of the luxuries my peers enjoy. Doesn't mean I want them to live miserable lives too. Did Louie feel the same way? I hoped he shared my world view and occupied myself with pressing issues such as catfights on the floor. 

Next morning was another visit to hell. Our senior year classes had begun with a pompous display of the shit load of gifts the students had received over the summer.

"Don't you wish you had my BMW?" A douche kissed his new car as he called Louie out.

"You also must wish you had my dad's money. Come, we have bigger fish to fry", Rishabh dispersed the crowd gathered to see a juicy front pager gossip in person. 

"I hate that Rishabh dude", Louie whispered in my ear. 

"I think he just helped you", I dragged my dumb boyfriend away.

"Riff raffs", Rishabh yelled from a distance. 

They called us the riff raff couple for obvious reasons. But, I didn't mind because it was fact. We were a poor couple who, without daddy's money, had gotten themselves through high school. We were defying the statistics and the stereotypes. We were not the rule but the exception. Unfortunately (or fortunately), Louie didn't think so. He was not content with anything, not with me, not with himself and certainly not the direction his life was headed. 

Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reality check πŸ‘πŸΌ meshed superbly β­οΈ
Interesting way you wrote , very different from your earlier works 
Loving it ❀️
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey very nicely written...loved it..
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice and different... pl continue soon and a little bit longer  update... 
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update dear.madhu is sooo understanding
do continue soon n pm me